Another Malfoy!?

By CouchPotato_wastaken

Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through t... More

Chapter 1 - A Letter From Hogwarts
Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 - The Platform
Chapter 4 - The Train
Chapter 6 - The Dementor
Chapter 7 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 8 - A Great Hall A Great Fight
Chapter 9 - Buckbeak
Chapter 10 - Draco's Arm
Chapter 11 -Boggart
Chapter 12 - Fat Lady's Message
Chapter 13 - Quidditch
Chapter 14 - Marauder's Map
Chapter 15 - Truth of the Prisoner
Chapter 16 - Astronomy Tower
Chapter 17 - A Child
Chapter 18 - The Train Home
Chapter 19 - Finally Home
Chapter 20 - The Letter
Apology (Feel Free to Skip)
Chapter 21 - Harsh Love
!1K READS!
Chapter 24 - After Dinner
Chapter 25 - The Truth
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
NEW PARTS COMING!
New Chapter Tomorrow!
Chapter 26 - Class
Chapter 27 - The Party
Chapter 28 - The Party pt 2
Chapter 29 - Aftermath
Chapter 30 - Morning ⚠️ Mentions of Abuse ⚠️
I'm back!
Chapter 31 - Four years later
Chapter 32- Day Before School
Chapter 33 - A surprise

Chapter 5 - The Golden Trio

1.3K 21 2
By CouchPotato_wastaken

ALL CHARACTERS (Except Lucy, Nyra the Owl, and any other characters I make up) BELONG TO J.K ROWLING

Hermione POV 

"You guys won't believe it." I said as we entered the cabin on the train to Hogwarts. The two boys had puzzled looks on their face. "Hermione you're never surprised by anything, it's always 'I know what this is to the library' I'm confused" Ron mocked. The trio sat down and Harry bought some candy off the trolley whilst the other two pulled out they chocolate frog card collections. "So Herm, what won't we believe?" Harry asked setting the pile of sweets down, "Malfoy's got a sister." The two boys sat in silence, after a few seconds they burst out laughing.

"Good one Mione!" Ron choked through the laughter. "I'm not joking! I met her at Flourish and Blotts!" 

Lucy POV 

I walked down the hall looking into all the cabins they all had been filled to the brim, I searched and searched for kids I could make friends with. I finally found one room with three Gryffindors inside. I stepped in "Hello, I'm Lucy." 

"Lucy Malfoy, right?" A familiar voice sounded. "Bloody hell, Hermione, you were right!" A red head replied. I turned towards the familiar voice. "Hermione Granger?" I said remembering the girl from the bookshop who had been so kind to me . "Oh I'm very sorry about my brother, he's a twit every now and then but he's a good person, I swear!" I turned to see another dark brown haired boy with circular frames he smiled at me kindly and I turned to the boy talkative boy with freckles, "Are you Ron Weasley?" I said to the red head "How could you tell?"

An older man, "R.J Lupin" read his suitcase, sat sleeping I assumed this must be a professor.

"So you must be Harry Potter!?" The kid with glasses nodded, and I could barely contain myself I was standing in front of one of THE MOST famous trios in the Wizarding  World.  I looked over to see a sleeping professor. Do professors even ride the train?  I asked myself. 

"May I join you three, I had an awkward conversation with my brother, well you could hardly call it a conversation." I made myself laugh but stopped when nobody else was laughing. "Of course you may stay here Lucy. We are about to play a game called pontoon." Hermione pulled out a deck of muggle cards. "What's pontoon?"

... 

After explaining the rules we all played the game for two hours! Hermione of course kept winning.

...

(A/N ) Yes I know the chapters are short I'm running out of inspiration so if you have any be sure to put it in the comments!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 237 35
The war is over. This is a time for new beginnings. This is the time for redemption. When Draco Malfoy receives his letter, he knows he has to go bac...
817K 14K 32
When the war survivors from the school of Which Craft and Wizardry return to finish their remaining years, everyone seems to have different feelings...
15K 293 114
The untold story of Alyssa Potter, Harry's younger twin sister who happened to be a not-so ordinary girl from an orphanage in a small town called Sur...
2.8K 123 34
Hermione and her friends are invited back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for one more year following the Battle of Hogwarts. Of course...