Another Malfoy!?

By CouchPotato_wastaken

Draco Malfoy has been going to Hogwarts for two years now. Now it's his little sister's turn to run through t... More

Chapter 1 - A Letter From Hogwarts
Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 3 - The Platform
Chapter 5 - The Golden Trio
Chapter 6 - The Dementor
Chapter 7 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 8 - A Great Hall A Great Fight
Chapter 9 - Buckbeak
Chapter 10 - Draco's Arm
Chapter 11 -Boggart
Chapter 12 - Fat Lady's Message
Chapter 13 - Quidditch
Chapter 14 - Marauder's Map
Chapter 15 - Truth of the Prisoner
Chapter 16 - Astronomy Tower
Chapter 17 - A Child
Chapter 18 - The Train Home
Chapter 19 - Finally Home
Chapter 20 - The Letter
Apology (Feel Free to Skip)
Chapter 21 - Harsh Love
!1K READS!
Chapter 24 - After Dinner
Chapter 25 - The Truth
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
NEW PARTS COMING!
New Chapter Tomorrow!
Chapter 26 - Class
Chapter 27 - The Party
Chapter 28 - The Party pt 2
Chapter 29 - Aftermath
Chapter 30 - Morning ⚠️ Mentions of Abuse ⚠️
I'm back!
Chapter 31 - Four years later
Chapter 32- Day Before School
Chapter 33 - A surprise

Chapter 4 - The Train

1.3K 25 6
By CouchPotato_wastaken

All characters (Except Lucy) belong to J.K Rowling 

Draco guided me along the train where he had earlier placed our luggage, it was enormous! I had no idea how they could fit so many tiny rooms on such a big train! After I sat down, Draco stuck his head out of the door, two muscly looking boys came walking past the cabin "Crabbe! Goyle!" Draco snapped pulling the two boys into the room and shutting the door behind him. "Lucy these are my friends." One of the two boys sat down next to me. Draco pointed to the boy next to him "This is Vincent Crabbe" he motioned to the boy sitting next to me "That's Gregory Goyle. And boys, this is my sister, Lucy Marie Malfoy. She is two years younger however she will be in our classes this year." I never quite enjoyed attention so when all eyes were on my my cheeks turned bright red... Thanks, Draco...

"Blimey, Dray, she looks just like you!!" Crabbe announced. I mean I could see why he said that, same platinum blonde hair, same crystal blue eyes, same pale skin. 

The two boys sort of intimidated me, Goyle looked like he could crush me in one fell swoop. Crabbe, the shorter of the two, still seemed intimidating as well. "So boys.." Draco began taking one of the many sweets the boys had in their hands when they came in here and popped it in his mouth. "Heard from Potter, lately?" 

"Nope!" Crabbe replied eating a sweet as well. Goyle feigned a yawn only to put his arm around my shoulder, making me very uncomfortable. I turned to Draco who burning up with anger. "Stand, up Goyle." The kid stood but only after shooting me a wink which in return I rolled my eyes. As he turned his head from me to Draco, my brother slapped him! Right across the face! Part of me took satisfaction in that, the other half wanted to scream at my brother for hurting someone. 

"THATS MY SISTER YOU GIT!!" Draco yelled "Draco, it's fine. I'm fine."  I pushed my brother down to his seat. "Now I'm going to get some fresh air..."

"I'll co-" Draco started

"Alone!" I snapped and without further ado, I left the cabin slamming the door behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.2K 60
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠. ~ Draco Malfoy wasn't perfect, but neither was she. It seemed like they were destined for one another...
9.6K 237 35
The war is over. This is a time for new beginnings. This is the time for redemption. When Draco Malfoy receives his letter, he knows he has to go bac...
3.9K 265 27
"No secrets right, Draco?" Ivory Greenwood is in her 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, when she comes across Draco Malfoy. She...
585K 10.8K 67
Coming from rich families, Draco and Blair both had everything they could ever ask for...except love, but hey, who believes in that anyway? So, when...