Spider-Man and The Esper

By Omegaknight14

A hero from different universe unknowingly arrives in the One Punch Man universe. He holds a dark past with h... More

Character Bio
1. The Strongest Heroes
2. The Lone Cyborg
3. Practice Bout
4. The House of Evolution
5. Evolution Ends, Burning Building
6. The Deadly Ninja
7. The Meteorite, Spider-man Meets Fubuki
8. The Sea Folk
9. Unyielding Justice
10. You're Not Alone, The Dark Past
11. The Class-S Meeting
12. Dark Matter Thieves
13. End of Dark Matter
15. Spider-man vs Class-S
16. Training On The First Day
17. Day Off, Shopping
18. Meeting The King
19. Looks Like We Got Competition
20. The Spider's Mind
21. Bomb Incident
22. Gift Of New Life
23. Crossing The Street
24. Breaking Point
25. Questions and Bank Robbers
26. Hospital visit
27. Birthday Surprise
28. Injury
29. Breakfast, World Trade Center
30. One Thing After Another
31. Spider-man fights Sonic...Again
32. The Winter Festival
33. Livestream
34. The Hero Hunter
35. Absolute Carnage
36. Forest Battle
37. Crazy day
38. Mobilize
39. Rematch
40. I'm Here
41. A Hero or Monster? Part 1
42. A Hero or Monster? Part 2
43. A Hero or Monster? Part 3
44. A Hero or Monster? Part 4
45. A More Greater Threat
46. Absolute Evil
47. The Hero Vs. The Villain
48. Sacrifices
49. First Steps of Redemption
50. The Day Has Finally Come.

14. Helping Out the Spider

511 10 6
By Omegaknight14

No matter how much thought he put into it or how much pondering he did Spider-man didn't really know what he should take to a resort beyond the basics of clothes, a tooth brush, and maybe his costume in case should something happen but he was too insecure for people asking about his scars.

So after just standing there blankly staring at his suitcase for about five minutes he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone as to call someone who might be able to help him.

"Hello?" The voice of Fubuki spoke after a few seconds of ringing.

"Hey Fubuki it's me Spider-man." He said which seemed to catch her off guard.

"Oh hey Web-head!" She exclaimed but in a pleasantly surprised manor and not an overly excited one, "What's going on? everything alright?" She asked as this was the first time he had ever called her.

"Mhm everything's fine, I was just wondering if you could help me with something." He answered.

"Oh? what is it?" She questioned.

"The association's sending all of S class on this vacation to one of their resorts next week, some can brings guests over as well but I've never been on a vacation and-"

"You've never been on a vacation?!" Fubuki asked cutting him off.

"Well being a hero almost all my life I had no time to really go on one, and then after I became a hero there's never been a good chance to take one." He explained as he sat on his futon in a defeated manner, "But I'm still debating if I should go or not because I have too much responsibilities on my hands. I don't know what to do, Fubuki. 12 years of being Spider-man, in way I've been tired, tired of what the world throws at me."

Fubuki had a bit sadness in her eyes even though Spider-man couldn't see it on the phone, "Ok, just wait at Saitama's apartment, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Thanks, Fubuki. I appreciate it."

30 minutes have passed by in silence as he hear a knock at his door, Spider-man quickly gets up to open the door to see Fubuki.

"Hey Fubuki. Come on in." Fubuki steps into the apartment as Spider-man closes the door behind him.

Spider-man sighs as he rubs his eyes through his mask while he sits down on his futon, Fubuki surprisingly sits right next him for comfort, "So your still trying to decide if taking the trip is worth it or not?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"I mean, I don't see why not though, you may as well take the opportunity to finally relax, there's a lot of heroes in this country that will take care of everything. You won't have to worry about a thing."

"Yeah, but still. Spider-man always comes first before anything else. It's who I am. Who I always will be. Besides even if I go, I'm honestly afraid that the others will think when they see the real me." Spider-man said while his red eyes were twitching in fear.

Fubuki does something daring as she goes in to hold Spider-man's hand that was trembling, "Don't let their opinions get to you. It's what you told me the first time we met so I want you to do the same. Besides you only have to remove your costume when you go in the hot spring baths."

Spider-man nearly choked on his saliva at the mention of water, Fubuki quickly noticed as she comforts him by going in for a hug, "Shh, it's ok. It's ok."

"I-I don't do well with water, F-Fubuki. Mainly pools, lakes, or oceans in general." Spider-man said with a shudder.

"Help me understand, you can tell me."

Spider-man breathes softly to calm his nerves, he starts to sniffle as he held back tears, "Carnage would always drown me in water 100 times during the days he held me captive a few years ago."

Fubuki shivered at the thought, "If you don't want to go in the hot springs, you don't have to, well just find other ways to relax. I'll even stay with you. That sound alright?"

"Y-yeah. I guess that would be ok, Fubuki." Spider-man said with a broken voice, he clears his throat, "I guess I'll give the vacation a chance."

Fubuki still held his hand, "Ok. If you don't feel comfortable about it in any way, we'll come back here."

Spider-man nodded his head in understanding, "I think I'll just still wear my costume. Besides, I can just use cosmic powers to dry up my costume afterwards, I can do a lot of things with my cosmic abilities."

"Sure, that's fine. Watchdog man never really takes off his dog costume so you should be in the clear. But it's going to be really hot outside, speaking of which, do you ever get hot or cold under the costume?"

"Oh, well not anymore, I can actually change my body temperature to hot or cold with my cosmic abilities."

"Oh that makes sense." Fubuki said with a smile that made Spider-man's red eyes widened as he looks away with a blush underneath the mask even Fubuki knew that. Seeing her smile was always refreshing for him, a smile like hers would put real life angels to shame.

Fubuki continues to smile with her knowing that Spider-man was starting to get shy under the mask, 'Aw, even without seeing his face, his body language and eyes really make him look so adorable."

~~~

Bang, Fubuki, Genos, Spider-man and Saitama walked to the front desk where Tatsumaki stood, her arms crossed.

"Tatsumaki? Didn't you say you had something to do? And what got on your nerves?" asked Fubuki.

Tatsumaki sighed. "Let's just say I should have learnt my lesson about trusting threat level assessments from anyone but Bearded Worker." she levitated a luggage that was behind her. "Anyway, let's not talk about that. Today, I just want to enjoy myself." The others nodded in agreement.

Someone else came walking in through the entrance. All turned to face Metal Bat, along with... a young female whose eyes, among other things, look far too much like Metal bat to be a coincedence.

"Eh? Looks like we weren't first." said Metal Bat.

"Hey Miss Tornado, Miss Blizzard, Mr Silver Fang, Mr Demon Cyborg, Mr Saitama and..." Zenko's eyes widened when she caught sight of the walking Spider-man, "Spider-man!" She squealed happily.

Spider-man tilts his head in confusion until it finally hits him, "Wait you're that kid with the piano notes. Zenko right?"

"Yes that's right!" Zenko said as she jumps up and down with excitement.

Excitement still running out of her body she suddenly runs to the 5'4 costumed hero jumping up to his chest to give him a hug as the hero gave up a 'Oomph' from the impact making him take a knee.

Spider-man slightly laughs as he wrapped his arms around the young girl, "For someone so small, you are very tough."

"That's my fighting spirit."

"Hey Zenko, you know this guy?" Metal Bat, or Badd said while still holding his bat over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, before the Alien invasion, he saved my life on the same day. A car was about to hit me until he swung by and saved my life. No pun intended. After that, he walked me to my piano recital. The one that you skipped out on!"

"It ain't my fault for those Association pricks to call in at the worst times!" Metal Bat shouted trying to defend himself.

"You're still a big dummy for going, try to take more responsibility on what's more important!" Zenko said with a glared that made Metal Bat look down in defeat.

Metal Bat sighs, "I'll go ring us up to get us our rooms." With that Metal Bat walks over to the front desk.

Spider-man watched the siblings exchange while in a crouching position, he gets up to his full height to shot webs lines to the ceiling, using accuracy and coordination as the weblines connects with one another, with the final touch Spider-man created a swing set made out of webs, Spider-man gestures to Zenko to hop on which she did.

Spider-man gently pushes Zenko back and forth on the swing while the kid was letting out a few laughs, "You shouldn't be too hard on your brother. I mean, it's understandable but he's trying his best to balance a lot of things going on his life."

"I know. But Big Bro made a promise to make sure that I was his top priority. No matter what, but I'm still not sure."

"I get that a lot. Believe me, I was just like him when I started out this gig. But let me tell you, I can tell that he really cares for you, big time. He became a hero in order to protect you. He has something to fight for and that's you. Don't take it for granted Zenko, you already have things that no one else has, a hero who is also your brother, friends, a great future. Someday you'll look back on this and realize how good you really have it."

Zenko continues to process his words while putting on a smile, she kicks her legs back and forth still swinging gently while looking over her shoulder, "You have experience with things like these?"

"Well simply put, let's just say I'm trying to make up for mistakes that I've made. Plus it's part of my job description to make everyone happy. I'm called the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-man for a reason."

Zenko giggles, Spider-man quickly caught that, "That's more like it."

"Alright. You've got me. I needed to hear that. Even though my brother is still a big dummy, I still love him."

"Always keep that mind kiddo." Spider-man replied as he stood beside Zenko while he puts his pinkie out.

Zenko stops her momentum for a moment before she smiles while interlocking her pinkie with his, "Always."

Spider-man quickly disappeared in a second before reappearing, he held a Spider homing signal, it resembled his front spider logo with a red button in the center, "If anything, press this button. We'll communicate through that."

"Oh, you made this?"

"A good scientist who helps out Demon Cyborg helped me out with building Spider tracer signals, all of them are scattered into Hero Associations radio frequencies in all the cities. It's basically a walkie-talkie. I'll be able to hear with my earpiece under my mask."

Spider-man puts the device that was the size of Zenko's small hand into hers. Zenko hopes off the swing to place the device in her sweater pocket, "Thanks, Spidey."

Spider-man does a two finger salute, Metal Bat walks over to the group, "Got us a place Zenko."

"Alright, Bro." Zenko to the over to Metal Bat's direction to get her pink suitcase.

Metal walks over to Spider-man, "Hey, man. I honestly appreciate that you saved my sister's life. You're not so bad as the media proclaims you to be."

"Of course, man. It's what I do." Spider-man replied as he looks up at Metal Bat.

Metal Bat and Zenko take their leave.

Spider-man turns to his friends who had smiles on their faces watching the whole thing, Spider-man not want to be clouded with emotion decided to think quickly, "Hey, Tatsumaki, want to take a seat." He gestures the web swing behind him.

Tatsumaki blushes with embarrassment and anger, "SHUT UP!"

Saitama closes his lisps in a thin line to keep his laughter under control. Fubuki was honestly caught off guard by Spider-man's cute and heartwarming interaction with Metal Bat's little sister completely missing Spider-man's joke. Genos and Bang gave a heartwarming smile.

Tatsumaki decided to change the subject at hand, "I still don't understand how a sweet girl like Zenko can be related to that stupid pillbug head but at least he has a real reason for being a hero."

Spider-man nodded his head in agreement, 'May would've liked her.'

~~~

Not wanting to wait anymore, everyone soon found themselves inside the hot springs, letting the hot water relax them and relieving them of the stress from the mess with the aliens. The men on the mens side and women on the womens side.

"Ah, this hot water feels great." Bang commented.

"And having an all inclusive stay at the resort must mean the Hero Association's pretty generous." Iaian commented.

"Though it looks like some heroes here are just mooching off of it." Atomic Samurai commented.

"I'll say." Metal Bat growled before turning to the other heroes. "Why are you guys here anyway when you didn't do anything to help?!" he snapped.

Saitama and Genos turned to him, thinking that he was talking to the baldy before another spoke up.

"I had other matters to deal with." Flashy Flash responded.

"Matters more important than stopping an alien invasion?!" Metal Bat snarled.

"I don't have to explain myself to you." Flashy Flash scoffed.

"Now now, let's not be hostile to one another. It was confirmed that they were performing heroic deeds as well and making sure that the situation didn't progress out of control." Bang informed.

"Alright. I guess that makes sense." Atomic Samurai said.

"I was hungry, so I went home." Pig God answered.

"As long as I can protect my town, I'm fine." Watchdog Man commented.

"And I was defeating monsters, as usual. Don't compare me to you lazy types." Flashy Flash said.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?!" Metal Bat roared as he stood up out of the water. "I had to skip out on my little sister's piano recital for all this shit!"

"Hey, calm down. Let's not fight here." Child Emperor sighed, hoping that they wouldn't wreck the place by fighting.

~~~

"Ugh, they never shut up." she groaned.

Metal Bat and Flash were bickering again. Bat was talking about how they should have stayed to fight since they already wasted their time getting to the meeting, causing the trap-I mean, more elegant hero to retort that they would have been able to do nothing but get in an angry Tornado's way.

"I thought you'd have gotten used to this by now Tatsumaki, what with having meetings every other week." said Fubuki. "Besides, that's how most males converse, even Eyelashes and Mountain Ape bicker from time to time."

"Yea, Badd may be noisy, but you get used to it eventually!" concurred Zenko.

Tatsumaki crossed her arms, letting out a frustrated 'hmph'. "Doesn't change the fact he's grating to my ears."

Fubuki smiled but wondered how Spider-man was doing on the other side, she was really worried for his PTSD kicking in at any point.

"Miss Fubuki, if I may ask." Fubuki turns to Zenko, "I don't know much about Spider-man but for someone reason, I can tell that his vibe was sad earlier today? Did you know anything about that?"

Fubuki looks down at the corner of her eyes to think of what to say, she'll keep it short and simple to not want to go traumatizing the young sister of Metal Bat, she'll know that she'll get her head bashed in if that happens, "It's not really my place to say, Zenko but simply put, he lost 3 people close to him at a young age, he's been alone ever since. The talk he had with you earlier is his way of copping with his past mistakes."

"Oh. I'm sorry to ask." Zenko looks down with sadness.

Fubuki placed a hand on the young girls shoulder, "It's ok. You didn't know. He would've said the same thing. He's a very sweet human being like your brother, except he's less aggressive than Metal Bat."

Zenko giggles, "Yeah, he really is."

~~~

"This outdoor spring feels a lot better than that indoor one." Saitama sighed, remembering the one he and Genos visited a while back.

"It definitely feels great on the muscles after a workout." Darkshine piped in.

"Or just to have a family outing." Metal Bat added, thinking of the times he'd take his little sister to one.

"Hey."

Everyone turned towards Flashy Flash as he addressed Spider-man who was in full costume and was meditating in the spring.

"Who exactly are you anyway?" the ninja asked.

Spider-man opens his eyes to quickly avoid his gaze at the water to look at the blonde ninja that had a few scars on his body but not as much as him, "I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-man, of course."

"Oh, you are the one who is the self proclaimed fraud that steals credit from other heroes. You honestly don't look like much."

"Looks can be deceiving. By the way, shouldn't you been in the womens hot spring section. It's right next door, um, Quickblondie?" Spider-man guessed his name with genuine confusion.

"PFFHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

Metal Bat lost it at both the ridiculous name and Flash's sudden look of irritation/anger. He was laughing so hard he didn't notice the others stifling their chuckles, nor did he hear cackling coming from the women's side of the bath.

"That is NOT my name! Don't make up names and just ask someone there name!" Flashy Flash snapped, his cool demeanor vanishing at Spider-man's guess.

"Ah come on. He didn't mean any harm, Blondie!" Metal Bat said, emphasizing the new name with a huge grin.

The Class-S ninja looked ready to kill before calming himself by mentally saying that they're not worth it and glared at Spider-man.

"I'm Class-S Rank 14 Flashy Flash." he introduced.

"Flashy Flash? Sounds the same as Speed o' Sound Sonic." Spider-man mentioned.

"Redundant names aside, Flash has a point. Who are you again?" Child Emperor asked.

"Spider-man." he answered with a serious tone but let's out a sigh to calm down, "That's all you need to know."

"...huh?" Child Emperor responded as he and the other heroes just stared at Spider-man, either wondering if they heard right or giving him 'are you for real' looks.

"So you're an anonymous hero?" Darkshine asked.

"Yes sir." Spider-man responded.

"It shows how cowardice you are with not revealing your identity, you belong in the Class-C ranks. I bet that I could take you on within a millisecond."

Spider-man silently scoffed, "Maybe I'm stronger than I look. How about this, starting tomorrow morning, let us settle this in a sparring match. All of you against me."

"You surely have a death wish if you believe your capabilities can take us all on." Flash continued to doubt Spider-man's courage.

"You never know. Besides, I'm in mourning for my buried rep." Spider-man said as he punches his fist into his palm sending out gusts of wind everywhere, "A little sparring wouldn't hurt anybody. To further peak your interest, I've fought Saitama before." He gestures to the bald hero where everyone looks at him.

Saitama backs him up, "Oh yeah, it's true. We fought together and it was a pretty good fight. Haven't had one like that in a while."

Coming from the new Class-S rank 1 hero. That was saying a lot. Genos back up Spider-man as well, "It is true. Master Saitama and Spider-man fought with their intense power. They are equals that have fought for 30 minutes."

"A sparring match huh?" Atomic Samurai commented, "I don't see the problem with that. I'm game."

"I wouldn't mind testing out my strength." Tank Top Master.

"I want to go against you as well." Flash Flash agreed.

"I could use a few swings myself." Metal Bat added in.

"The more the merrier." Spider-man said with his arms crossed.

~~~

Tatsumaki smiles confidently, "Those punks won't know what they are in for."

"I second that Tatsumaki." Fubuki replied as her arms were crossed.

~~~

Later on, all were sat down in front of a stage where Sitch stood. Everyone had the Spring's most expensive and sought after set meal in front of them as they were addressed by the man.

"So, while I doubt Madam Shibawa's prophecy has passed, this matter will be addressed later. For today, let's all enjoy ourselves and welcome our new Class-S rank 1 hero who saved us all by defeating the Leader of the Alien Invasion. Cheers to Saitama who is now known as One Punch Man!"

"To Saitama!" exclaimed everyone. Genos was more happy that his Master deserves to be the top of the Association for recognizing his great infinite strength.

"Oh! I do believe this is 'Dragon Killer'!" complimented Bang.

"Truly an amazing Sake." agreed Iaian.

"Yea. It's easy to drink but it's strong." said Atomic Samurai. "Shall we have a challenge, Silver Fang?"

Bang chuckled. "I don't see why not."

Unfortunately, some heroes were already wasted, specifically Puri-Puri-Prisoner, Tank Top Master and Superalloy Darkshine, who were currently posing and showing off their muscles. To this, Tatsumaki groaned, while Metal Bat did his best to hide his sister's eyes, and Fubuki snickered.

Everyone else was pretty much used to this happening so didn't give much of a damn. Spider-man wasn't really saying anything at all as he just ate his food in silence.

"Hey Web-head, want to have to drinking contest?" Tatsumaki asked as her cheeks were flushed a little bit due to her being half drunk.

"I don't really drink. I honestly don't think I can get drunk at all."

"Pussy! Pussy! Pusssy!" Tatsumaki calls out as her voice deepens a little with each word being said.

Spider-man sighs knowing she won't back down, "Alright then. I guess a few drinks wouldn't hurt."

"That's what I like to hear Web-slinger!"

~~~

"C'mon, Tats, we gotta go, now," Saitama began, but before he could get up, Tornado groaned again, even louder this time. "Tats, c'mon, you're drunk, it's okay, we'll take care of this, but we'll take care of this AFTER we get back to our room, yeah?"

"YOU'RE DRUNK!" She blurted out in retaliation, appearing to be completely offended at the mere thought of her being the slightest bit intoxicated, before deflating. "Y'know what, fine...but don't try to carry me or any dumbass thing like that..." she drifted off, the pendulum of her mood swings slowing to a stop for a moment.

Just long enough for Fubuki and Genos to have come behind them and the former to tap Saitama on the shoulder.

""Damn, Saitama you should've known she couldn't handle her booze."

"Master Saitama, if I may not intrude on your actions, but may I analyze Miss Tatsumaki's intoxication levels? I recently installed technology to ensure the overall health of those around me," Genos explained. As Saitama nodded, Genos' eye glowed for a bit before a scanner went over Tornado a few times while Genos analyzed the data.

He blinked before reading the analysis, "Master, I think she might have had too much to drink."

"Well, no duh, Genos," Fubuki sighed. "How bad?"

"Honestly, bad," he explained, before elaborating upon Saitama's gesture to continue. "Considering how she's approximately 120 pounds, and her blood alcohol level is .20, she's far past the point of 'legal intoxication.'"

"How's Spider-man holding up?"

"His level is very high over Tatsumaki's." Genos replied as he was currently on the floor passed out.

"Sh-shut the f-fuck *HIC* up, cyborg," Tornado whispered but in an annoyed manner. "Y'kno-know, I ca still hea y-you guys." She slowly sat back up. Her eyes were unfocused, staring off into nothingness, and her posture was poor. Her hair was disheveled, her shoulders were too relaxed, and she was softly breathing, as if tired.

Fubuki had an amused smile on her face as she suggested, "Fine, fine, we'll just head back to your place, mmkay?" As Tornado dejectedly nodded, seemingly defeated, she slowly stood up from her stool before trying to walk before nearly falling over. Saitama had to catch her again. This time, she didn't even fight back.

"T-thanks," she whispered. She glanced down at her hand, which was being held tight by Saitama for the sake of trying to stop her from falling again. A blush hit her face, but she wasn't even composed to deal with it properly.

"So...warmmm..." She whispered again, slowly leaning on Saitama. This time, even the bald hero didn't know what to say. He was sort of dumbfounded, like this sort of behavior from Tornado was completely new around him. It certainly hadn't been to this sort of degree, but he never paid any attention to it because he thought it was just her being who she was.

~~~

Spider-man felt that he was by carried by air as if he thought that he entered the afterlife but it was actually Fubuki using her psychic powers to carry his body easily thanks to his drunken state, "I feel like someone spiked up the Dragon Killer will Acid."

Fubuki snickered at what he just said, she was causally walking down the hallway entering her room with Spider-man floating being her, "Let's get you to bed, Web-head."

Fubuki gently placed Spider-man on the futon that was next to her, thankfully she asked for a room for two just in case.

"Ah, man, this is comfortable as hell. A-appreciate the h-help m-magical w-wizard."

"No problem Spider."

Few seconds have passed by as Spider-man was staring up at the ceiling, his words were slurred, "H-hey Fubuki, if that's you by any chance? C-can I ask you s-something?"

"Sure." Fubuki replied as she sits next to him on her knees, "You can ask me anything."

"D-do you have f-feelings for me in a-any way possible? W-well if you're n-not then that's u-understandable. Cause I-I think I might actually l-like you."

Fubuki blinks in surprise, "Wow. That's honestly a lot to take in."

"T-tell me about it. T-truth is, you are possibly the only woman in the entire w-world that m-makes me feel like I have a r-reason to keep going but I don't know if you really have feelings towards me?"

Fubuki silently gasps in surprise, he continues, "When I lost everything, my own soul was just an empty void of darkness and misery. Before I lost Yuri and May I tried to get in a relationship but I've just been manipulated real hard, a few girls I tried to go out with only cared about Spider-man and not the real me since I took pictures of well myself to get money to get by as a photographer. Even if I did have relationship with someone who knew the real me and my Spider-man persona I knew I would focus more on my life as Spider-man and not Michael, it wouldn't be worth it, I couldn't take that risk."

Spider-man sighs sits up, "I didn't even ask for this. My mother never asked for this. Yuri. May didn't even asked for this. Their blood is on my hands. Not Carnage's! Mine!" Spider-man in rage clenched his fists very hard.

"I'm scared that if I get close to someone, they'll pay the price because of my existence! I don't want to cause anymore pain! Haven't I been through enough already! Carnage was honestly right about everything! Life is truly meaningless, my life really is just surrounded by death, misery and nothing else!" Spider-man removed his mask in a fit of anger honestly forgetting that Fubuki was next to him. He's pretty much just speaking to himself at this point, Spider-man grips his mask, "12 years of having this curse. Years of being tortured, alone, scarred, afraid, unloved, beaten, filled with nightmares and memories of a homicidal killer! Screw justice, screw responsibility. I'm just a lost soul who should've died that night. I should just take my own life and be done with EVERYTHING!"

Spider-man felt his cheeks being cupped in delicate hands at first before his lisps made contact with Fubuki's. Both of them were in the moment right then and there, even though the man before Fubuki was drunk with alcohol, he was still somehow able to process what was happening right now.

A full minute of passionate kissing Fubuki being Spider-man in for one of the biggest hugs he'd ever received from the beautiful esper, "I like you damn it! I admire everything about you! With or without the mask, every heroic deed that you do out there is nothing but an inspiration for me to be what a true hero is supposed to be! Your mother Mary, Yuri Watanabe, and May wouldn't want you to quit, to never stop being who you are. In the end if you ever decide to live a normal life, I'll go with you! I don't ever want you to think of dark things like that ever again but in the event that you do I'll face them with you. Whatever trauma that you see, I'll hold you in my arms. Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we face, we'll face it together head on! Both you and Saitama are the real reason that my sister is more open now more than ever before, and I've never felt such happiness to be real sisters in my life once again. People started to criticize you for not knowing the real you but me, Tatsumaki, Genos, and Saitama. I protected you from the Tank Top brothers that wanted to completely ruin your reputation and right now I'm protecting you from doing something you'll regret and will haunt me forever."

Fubuki's words were plaguing his mind while her emerald looks at Spider-man in the hazel colored eyes, "You saved me from the Sea King, now I want to save you because you are my hero, Michael."

Spider-man blinks in surprise when Fubuki said his real name for the time when he told her his story. Spider-man looks down at his mask staring at his reflection in the red lenses. One hero to another, she was speaking the truth, speaking from the heart just like the one that's beating really fast in his chest right now.

Michael returns the same heartwarming embrace just like Fubuki gave him a few moments ago before Fubuki wrapped her arms around him.

Both of them lay down on the futon together as they held each other's hands, "Thank you, Fubuki."

"Anything you for you, Web-head." Fubuki replied as with a smile while using her psychic powers to shut off the lights, "Anything."

~~~

A female employee's scream was heard at the hallway altering everyone which caused Spider-man to open his eyes, feeling a massive pain in the back of his head, not remembering what happened last night, "Ah, fuck. Did Saitama have another nightmare?"

Fubuki came out the bathroom with her robe still on, "I don't think that was Saitama. What made you think that?"

"Honestly I heard him next door screaming like that a few times honestly." Spider-man replied, "Now Let's go see what the commotion is. Can't remember a thing last night either."

Fubuki blinks in surprise and realizes that he was right on that, but she knows that Spider-man does like her a lot but he'll probably confess his feelings again sober, so looks like she'll have to wait and just pretend that the conversation never happened for now anyway.

Fubuki walks out of her door leaving Spider-man behind to get ready, quickly putting on his mask to catch up to Fubuki. They were turning the corner when they see everyone in circle surrounding a body who was known as Zombieman.

"That's definitely my sword. Left it unattended in the banquet hall last night. Guess somebody nabbed it." Atomic Samurai explained, earning a grunt from the young hero. "Don't believe me, huh? Well I can't be the culprit. All of us were drinking together not too long ago."

"Indeed." Bang said with a nod, explaining that he, Atomic Samurai, Iaian, and Superalloy Darkshine were all sitting together chatting and drinking at the party, a fact that Tank-Top Master confirmed as he saw them while talking with Sitch.

"Why not question the one who found the body first? Wouldn't they be the most suspicious?" Atomic Samurai asked.

"That would be the staff, so they're off the list." said Bang. Nobody questioned that logic, knowing that an ordinary person couldn't take out a Class-S hero. Child Emperor looked around and noticed that Flashy Flash was silently staring at the ground before noticing that Pig God and Watchdog Man were absent. His gaze stopped on Spider-man before his eyes widened in remembrance.

"Now that I think about it, you Spider-man dear were asking Zombieman a strange question." Puri Puri Prisoner said to Spider-man, "You asked if Zombieman was incapable of dying in any way possible."

Spider-man thinks for a moment to recall, "Yeah, I remember that... I actually was curious because he reminded me of my friend Deadpool. I wanted to ask if he really has immortality. Besides I wouldn't really use a sword at all since I have these." Spider-man raised his fists as stingers pops out his his wrists making the group surprised at the ability.

Fubuki became angry at the youngest hero in the group, "Wait are you saying that Spider-man could've killed another hero out of spite? He's not like that at all. Besides I was with him the entire time last night."

"You can't deny that a lot of things about Spider-man is a little suspicious. For all we know, he could be a spy since he's anonymous." Child Emperor said looking at Spider-man's mask which his red lenses blinks a few times, "Well maybe not that goofy face."

Spider-man became a little bit angered as Fubuki was in the same manner as him, 'You don't know him like I do.'

"Look brat, if you honestly think that he would do something like-" Genos began before stopping, a thought coming to mind. 'Wait. Maybe Spider-man could've done this as a way to test Zombieman's claim of regenerating from fatal wounds.'

He then turned to Spider-man and began to whisper. "Do not fret, Spider-man. If it comes down to it, I shall defend you at your trial."

"I SAID IT WASN'T ME! I HAVE MORALS ASSHOLE" Spider-man snapped, "I'M KNOWN AS THE FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN FOR A REASON, which is, I'M FRIENDLY!"

"Calm down. Right now we're just checking out everyone's alibi." Child Emperor explained, hoping to stop all the yelling.

"Then can we hurry it up?" Metal Bat asked with a groan, earning the looks of everyone present. "What? I ain't a morning person, alright?!"

"Well since you want us to get this over with, why don't you tell us what you were doing last night?" Atomic Samurai asked.

"Drinking apple juice, since I'm a minor." the bat wielding hero answered. "So don't go thinking I did this!"

Spider-man turns away and shakes a little bit trying to attempt to hide his laughter, Metal Bat noticed his silent laughter as he growls.

"Um."

Everyone turned towards a staff worker, who looked like she wanted to say something.

"Actually, the truth is...the body was discovered by somebody else." she said.

"What? Who?" Child Emperor asked.

"Him!" she yelped while pointing down the hall. Everyone turned to see King standing there with a serious look on his face.

"Oh, King! You found Zombieman?" asked the youngest hero.

"Indeed. I found him that way and went to the front desk." he explained.

"I'm sure he'd appreciate that." Child Emperor said before gaining a serious look. "But now that you're here, how about you tell us what you were doing last night?"

"Simple. I ate dinner, then I took a bath in my room before going to sleep." King explained.

"You what? This resort is famous for it's outdoor baths. Why would you bathe in your room?" Metal Bat asked.

"Because I felt like it." King answered, a low rumble beginning to sound out from within him.

"Is that the King Engine I hear?" Atomic Samurai asked with a grin. "Come to think of it, I've never seen King fight before. Maybe we'll see it now."

"If you're looking to challenge me over my honesty, then you best prepare for the worst." King warned, his King Engine beginning to roar and making a few of them nervous.

"Ugh! Are you morons still arguing about this?!" came Tatsumaki's irritated voice. Everyone turned to see the petite esper floating towards them all, a look of annoyance on her slightly red face as she glared at them all. Her curly hair was disheveled and all over the place like she was moving around her bed while asleep. Her clothes looked hurriedly thrown on with her kimono looking as if it was about to fall off with how loosely it was tied. Finally was her eyes that looked baggy and tired as if she had little sleep and requiring more.

"Sheesh. Woke up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" Metal Bat joked before he and many of them suddenly found themselves restrained, unable to move a muscle. "What are you doing?!"

"My head hurts and it's too early for this crap!" she groaned as she floated above them and held her hands out to them all. "Since we can't figure it out, I'm restraining you all until we can figure it out!"

"Oh yeah? Then why aren't you restraining those three?" Flashy Flash asked, calm but irritated at her behavior.

"There's no need for them since they have strong wills to resist my powers. And that's saying something." Tatsumaki looks at Spider-man, Saitama, and King.

"Hang on a second Tornado!" Bang quickly said to Tatsumaki as the body of Zombieman was starting to wake up and move but due to the sword being stuck in his back.

Everyone was shocked by this, Zombieman continued to struggle to get up, "Can someone help me with this."

Spider-man pulls out the sword handing it back to Atomic Samurai.

"So what happened to you, Zombieman?" Child Emperor asked the now clothed hero.

"I don't know. I was pretty drunk last night. I do remember taking a walk to clear my head before suddenly being impaled by that sword." he explained while gesturing to the sword Atomic Samurai was now holding.

"So you didn't see who was using Atomic Samurai's sword?" Bang asked.

"No, but that was because nobody had it." He said, earning confused looks from everyone. "It flew at me out of nowhere, and was covered in a green glow. Like that." He finished while pointing at a floating Tatsumaki.

The esper in question eyes widened in shock as everyone looked at her, making her growl at them.

"What are you all looking at?!" she snapped. "I know that he can't die, so there'd be no point in me doing something like this!"

"Was that because you were drinking perhaps?" Child Emperor asked with curiosity.

"I don't remember!"

"Well let's just forget about this whole incident since everything is fine."

Zombieman agreed, "Yeah, stuff like this happens all the time when you're drunk."

"Nope. Not at all." Saitama simple said.

Spider-man raised a lense at the odd behavior of the Class-S heroes. Mainly he took the picture that these don't like to work together.

"Spider-man." Flash calls out to him, "You didn't forget about the sparring match that we agreed upon. Would now be an opportunity?"

"May as well. Let's do this." Spider-man said with a smirk. Feeling pumped up with challenging the strongest heroes in the Association. The Class-S heroes. "Saitama, want to be the spectator as we settle this?"

"Sure man. Don't see the problem with it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 42 7
3 Months Later. After the Monster Association Arc and the Awakened Garou fight, Takashi continues his boring life as Saitama and being a Hero for a h...
1.7K 44 10
One regular, ordinary day, Genos and Saitama are transported to a fantasy world and need to regroup fast in order to find out how to get back home de...
11K 207 9
Preview__ "Sai, who is she?" Genos asked as he looked at my phone. "I haven't seen her before." I grabbed my phone from him. "Well, it isn't like I k...
1.2K 123 40
After being removed from the Hero Association to save Garou's life and marrying the man she loved since she tried to rookie crush him first encounter...