Together we howl (Complete)

By ShannonCawley

A year after the battle of Hogwarts, things change drastically for Hermione Granger. Experiencing a terrible... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Chapter 38
Part 39
Epilogue

Part 31

4.2K 164 8
By ShannonCawley

After deciding to attend the dinner that Ginny organised at the Burrow, Hermione found herself in a nervous state. They had sat down with the pack and the Cullens and explained their reasoning for such an event and how things were left when they decided to leave Britain. They were all angry on Hermione's behalf but all agreed to accompany them, the Cullen family hadn't ventured to Britain in many years and the pack had yet to experience anything outside of La Push.

Ginny responded to her mother's letter and informed her of the group that will be accompanying us, Molly wasn't all that thrilled but decided to accept due to the fact if they weren't able to come, neither will Ginny or Hermione. To make matters even more entertaining, Ginny decided to invite Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini and Theodore Nott, knowing full well how much her mother and brother despise the Slytherins.

As the time came to return to Britain, everyone who was attending the dinner stood in the garden of the pack house. Harry, Sirius and Remus had returned home a few days prior but Pansy decided that Forks/La Push was more her style and wanted to remain permanently. The girls had a strong feeling that Harry was up to something, not necessarily a bad thing but he seemed busier and preoccupied ever since battling with the newborns.

"So... How are we getting there," Sam asked as he stood behind Hermione with his arms wrapped around her waist.

"Portkey, of course" Luna responded with a 'duh' tone, making everyone smile amusingly in her direction. Sam rolled his eyes fondly at the blonde girl who he had grown to care about as if she was his little sister. Pansy entered the area with a rope in hand, gaining confused looks from those around her.

"It's the portkey, it's big enough for all of us to hold" She announced when she noticed their confusion, they simply nodded their head in understanding and she gestured for everyone to grab hold of it.

"Everyone ready?" Hermione asked and once she received confirmed nods, she loudly said 'activate' and they all disappeared.

It wasn't long after that everyone appeared outside the burrow, they could all hear someone screaming and demanding orders but were interrupted by three loud 'pops' from behind them. They span around and came face to face with three muscular men who were all too familiar to the witches.

"Blaise! Theo! Draco!" They cheered and ran towards them and were instantly brought into a group hug, much to the displeasure of a certain vampire and the whole pack.

"How are you, little sisters?" Blaise asked as they pulled away, a big smile on his face which revealed the dimples on his cheeks.

"We're fine, let me introduce you," Hermione said as she grabbed hold of Blaise and Theo's hands and brought them over to the small crowd. The introductions went well, despite the threatening growl Hermione had to make towards her pack, who were doing everything in their power to intimidate the three boys.

"You will behave, or so help me God, I'll make sure neither of your bits works" She threatened and pointed down to their private areas, which made them swallow nervously and nod their heads with fearful eyes.

"Yes, Alpha"
"Sure, baby" The pack responded in unison, Hermione sighed in relief and they began to walk to the doors of the burrow. Hermione nodded over at Ginny, whose face was scrunched up in nerves as she approached the door and gave it a firm knock.

"It will be okay, Mione" Pansy reassured as she grabbed Hermione's hand, giving it a comforting squeeze. She let out a sigh and nodded her head when she was pulled softly into Sam's arms, her whole body instantly relaxed and at that moment, everything felt perfectly fine.

Her breath hitched slightly as the door swung open, but a wide grin appeared as she came face to face with Charlie Weasley.

"Hello, little sisters" He greeted with a soft grin, opening his arms which allowed both Ginny and Hermione to run in. When they pulled away, he looked over at the large and odd-looking group with a raised eyebrow before turning to his sisters for an explanation.

"We'll introduce them to everyone at the same time, I'd rather not repeat myself," Ginny said and with a nod from her older brother, he invited everyone inside. They could hear the chatter from the other room, along with Mrs Weasley shouting and scolding whoever misbehaved.

"Go on through, Sirius, Harry, Remus and Teddy are already here," He said with a kind smile as he gestured everyone to enter the living room, which seemed to have been magically enlarged. Hermione looked around nervously, seeing Arthur being scolded by his wife, the twins were sitting with Remus and Sirius, drinking what she could only assume is fire whiskey, and Harry was snuggling with Teddy whilst trying to ignore Ron's rambles. Bill and Flur stood by the fireplace, both laughing and Hermione could see the love in their eyes for one another.

"Ginerva Molly Weasley!" Molly's screeched with her hands on her hips, her face red in anger.

"Hello, mother" Ginny responded with a bored tone as she walked further into the living room, getting pulled into a hug by Harry, her father and siblings, except Ron, of course.

"Where have you been!"

"With Hermione, mother. You saw me leave" She said with feigned confusion, making her siblings, the pack and Cullens snigger under their breath.

"Molly, give the girl some space. Hermione sweetie, it's good to see you" Arthur greeted her with a loving smile and pulled her into his embrace.

"It's good to see you too, papa," She said quietly, though those with supernatural hearing heard loud and clear.

"And who are your friends, please introduce us" His tone was kind and welcoming, making the Cullens and the pack smile at the man.

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to a few people" Hermione called out, gaining everyone's attention and they all began to gather around.

"First, I'd like to introduce you to my mate, Sam Uley" she announced and grabbed hold of his hand, bringing him to stand next to her.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," He said kindly, though the group who knew him found it amusing when his eyes flashed amber.

"He's a werewolf!" Ron shouted as he jumped up from the couch, his face red with anger and jealousy. Hermione raised an eyebrow and turned towards him.

"Nope, he's a shapeshifter but even if he was, he's my mate and ill love him regardless" She declared with a shrug before turning her attention back to the amused crowd, ignoring Ron's spluttering and was completely oblivious to the loveable smile her mate was giving her. Those around her, however, noticed Molly Weasley's hateful glare and her fists which were clenched to her sides.

"Then we have our pack, Jared, Paul, who is Ginny's mate by the way and then we have Jacob, who's pansy's mate" The news of the three girls having shapeshifting mates was met with utter silence for a few moments before the Weasley men, except Ron, all crowded around them, shaking their hands and introducing themselves. Ginny, Pansy and Hermione were completely dumbfounded by their reaction, they expected some sort of protective warning or threat, except the pack, received a celebratory welcome. The others, including the Cullens, who knew of their relationships, stood with amused smiles on their faces, whilst Molly watched in utter disgust at her family's traitorous behaviour towards the girl who broke her son's heart, their sister who left them all behind and an ex Slytherin who had insulted their family on numerous occasions.

"Alright everyone, we have more people to introduce to you" Ginny laughed at her brother's and father's behaviour as they backed away.

"Next, we have the Cullen coven-"

"C-coven? As in..."

"Vampires, yes Mrs Weasley. First, we have Carlisle and Esme Cullen, the heads of the family" in unison, the couple bowed their heads in respect, which earned a curious but warm smile from the family, except Molly and Ron who were huddled together in fear, which their face was scrunched together in disgust.

"Then, we have Jasper Hale and his girlfriend, Alice Cullen" Jasper nodded stiffly whilst Alice waved excitedly, earning amused chuckles from those around her.

"Here, Jasper" Luna conjured up a blood pop and with a thankful smile, he began to devour the Dragon.

"This muscle man over here is Emmet Cullen and his girlfriend Rosalie Hale" Emmet gave a charming smile, sending Molly a teasing wink which made her gasp before sneering whilst others chuckled under their breaths at the red-headed woman's reaction.

"Then, we have Edward Cullen, who's also Luna's mate" Edward nodded his head in respect with a small smile but turned his attention to Luna who wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled into his chest. His smile grew and he placed a loving kiss on the top of her head, earning awed smiles from the Weasley men.

"Of course, you know Luna and Pansy Parkinson but the last three that's included in our odd little family is-"

"YOU DARE BRING THEM INTO THIS HOUSE" Ron shouted in anger as the three Slytherin men came into view. They all wore similar smirks, ones that could bring any girl to their knees.

"Watch your mouth, Ronald" Hermione growled, showing her amber eyes which caused both Molly and Ron to scream in shock whilst those who were unaware of her wolf, stood in awe and fascination.

"This is Draco Malfoy, my big cousin" Luna smiled over at her cousin, who gave her a fond wink and a kiss on her temple.

"Then we have Blaise Zabini and Theodore Knott"

"Nice to meet you all" Blaise said with a nod and a smile.

"Nice to meet you all too, we are pleased that you could make it. Please, make yourselves at home" Arthur greeted them all with a warm and welcoming smile, gesturing towards the empty seats, though there most definitely weren't enough for everyone. The girls didn't mind as they took their seats on their mate's lap whilst everyone else stood around, conversing with one another. In the corner, Molly and Ron watched with wide eyes, in complete disbelief of those that were invited into their home.

Molly stormed out, Ron following close behind with Arthur, who was exhausted by his wife and Son's recent behaviour. He left all the bad blood and animosity behind after the war and he hadn't ever looked down on any magical creatures, knowing that despite a few being monstrous and vile, doesn't mean all are the same.

"I can't believe this" Molly hissed as she put her hands on her hips, glaring at her husband in disappointment and anger.

"I don't see what the big deal is" Arthur shrugged and grabbed a potato off the dish platter but was hit across the hand by a wooden spoon by his furious wife.

"The big deal! The big deal is that we have vampires, shapeshifters and death eaters in our home, Arthur! What would everyone say? They will be utterly disgusted if they heard about who we allow in our home" She whisper yelled, not wanting those in the other room to hear but not taking into account their enhanced senses.

"You allow Ginny to associate with those people! Why is Hermione clinging to a disgusting animal?" Ron scoffed at the nauseating thought of his fiance... Ex-girlfriend? Whatever she was, the fact that she was attached to him more than she ever was with him, caused the firey head of jealousy to make an appearance.

"We all know that mates are rare but a beautiful thing, they are meant to be and in all honesty, I'm happy for them and they deserve some happiness after everything they've been through" Arthur had always hated arguing with his wife, she has her good moments but she also has her faults and unfortunately, her faults were all he sees nowadays.

"This is ridiculous, Arthur. Surely you can't be happy with our daughter hanging off a shape shifter's arm! She should be with a rich wizard who will spoil her and let's not start with that-that harpy who has broken our son's heart and went to find the next thing that gives her attention" Her words were pure venomous and completely unnecessary in Arthurs's opinion. For the first time in their marriage, he was utterly disgusted and disappointed in the woman he married.

"How can you-"

"How can I what, Arthur? How can I care for my children and want what's best for them? How can I feel betrayed and angry at the fact that they brought home a group of monsters who could kill them and everyone else in our family in a heartbeat? How can you allow this to happen? Don't think I don't know about your little visits, sneaking off to Merlin knows where to see them! You should be here! You should stick by your wife and heartbroken son, not interact with the girl who had caused our Ron so much pain! Do you not care about this family Arthur?" By the time Molly was finished, she was red in the face and out of breath, not noticing the complete silence that fell in the borrow.

"You dare question my love and care for my family!-"

"I didn't-"

"Shut the fuck up, Molly! You don't get to talk anymore, it's my turn. You dare, even for a second, question my love for my children and you! I have done everything I can to make sure my children were happy, fed and clothed as they grew up, I've made sure that you were happy and loved in our marriage and for what? So you can question it all when I don't agree with you? My children are my world, Molly and I sure as hell won't be angry at my daughter, both of my daughters, for finding their independence and the men they love. Of course, I would prefer for them to be here with me but they are adults now, and they need to live their lives the way they see fit and if that's here or on the other side of this fucking world, then I will love and support them through it all. You know, you aren't the woman I married, the woman I married would have never discriminated against anyone, no matter their race or blood. I don't care that they aren't wizards or if they have a vault full of gallions. All I care about is if they can provide my daughters with the love and care that they deserve and from what I've seen, they do a fucking good job of it. You might also be forgetting that it was our son that cheated on Hermione, it was him who would rather strut around in the limelight because, for whatever reason, he thinks the world owes him something. You're right, I have been visiting Ginny and Hermione and I will continue to do so, I don't need nor want your approval. So, you will both watch what you say and how you behave because I've had enough of your behaviour, don't think I won't divorce and disown you from this family because I will not have you both tarnish the Weasley name because of your prejudices"

With that being said, he flung open the door and left the borrow, leaving behind his shocked and tearful wife and Son, whilst those in the other room were in complete disbelief and had found a new sense of respect for the head of the Weasley family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

825K 24.8K 32
Everybody knows the story of Bella Swan and how she got involved with a vampire named Edward Cullen. But what if Bella had a twin sister Celeste Swan...
216K 5.3K 30
Harry Potter and Hermione a Granger have always been best friends, but will that change now they head back to Hogwarts? Will Harry show his true feel...
1.7K 166 16
- 𝗔 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻. "I HATE YOU" "but i love you" - Lelani Roden a muggle born transfer from Ilvermorny is...
144K 3.6K 42
Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves everything behind her. She starts a new...