habits, supernatural [ 1 ]

Por maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the sh... Más

cast
001. meet the winchesters
002. america's first serial killer
003. possessed sam
004. gates to hell
005. hunters and the seven dwarfs
006. "what kind of psycho are you?"
007. sam's older date
008. dream root
009. ghostfacers
010. dean's year is up
011. bittersweet reunions
012. ghost witnesses
013. oktoberfest and pantophobia
014. wishes come true
015. angel radio girl
016. godzilla and mothra
017. girl in the walls
018. demon blood detox
019. start of the end of the world
020. war
021. two grumpy old men
022. convention antics
023. last day on earth
024. teen warlock boy
025. hunger
026. rising of the dead
027. dead winchesters
028. the whore
029. future sister-in-law
030. hotel full of gods
031. losing first loves
032. "did you kiss him?"
033. see you later
034. shapeshifting baby
035. kidnapping
036. vampire cure
038. his soul and apologies
039. spider-man
040. kidney ghost
041. tv world
042. khan worm
043. wild west
044. killing the mother
045. superman gone dark side
046. broken wall
047. leviathans
048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend
049. sam's me time
050. on trial
051. doppelgangers
052. town full of psychics
053. married the wrong woman
054. high dean
055. hanging by a thread
056. mother hen
057. fedora guy
058. amazons
059. clowns are bitches
060. insomnia
061. emmanuel
062. drunk spirit
063. lot of foxholes
064. tech genius
065. a kevin tran
066. vamptonite
067. killing dick roman
068. blissful year
069. awkward reunion
070. badass mom
071. foot rubs
072. bobby 2.0
073. "my stomach's a watermelon!"
074. cartoon deaths
075. dirty trick
076. moondoor camp
077. time traveling grandfather
078. new home
079. first trial
080. "that was incredibly hot"
081. second trial
082. baby's first crime scene
083. dean rode a farty donkey
084. curing a demon
085. third trial
Book Two

037. soulless sam

1.7K 57 29
Por maybankwalker

Dean and Larissa look through the victim's house while Sam talks to the victim's sister.

"I don't understand. Why would federal investigators be interested in a suicide?" Olivia asks, sitting at the table.

"Well, um... it's a new, more caring administration." Sam says.

"Well, I already told the cops. Jane was having a really bad day, so I-I did what any sister would do. I... tried to cheer her up, you know? Told her to hang in there." Olivia says.

"You know what a tell is?" Sam asks.

"Excuse me?" Olivia asks.

"It's a poker term... for when you're bluffing. Like what you just did with your hair." Sam says.

"What are you trying to say?" Olivia asks.

"You're lying." Sam states.

"What?" Olivia asks.

"Tell us what you did to your sister." Sam demands.

Larissa and Dean share incredulous looks. Olivia looks back at them, the two looking less intimidating, but still inquisitive.

"You're right." Olivia cries. "I wanted to tell her, "I love you. I'm here for you." Oh, but what came out was... "You're a burden. Just kill yourself." Who says that? I-I-I just couldn't stop!" She sobs.

~ ~ ~

"See anything in the house?" Sam asks as the three leave the house.

"No hex bags, no sulfur, no EMF. You?" Dean asks.

"A tuba and an issue of Crochet Today. So, what, already kinda suicidal?" Sam asks.

"Right, and then big sis' taxi cab confession sends her over the edge. Question is, what made big sis open her big, fat mouth in the first place?" Dean wonders.

"Yeah, that is the question." Sam says.

+++

Larissa is in her motel room and goes to the door after somebody knocks on it. She opens it, finding Sam.

"Hey." She greets.

"Hey." He smiles. "Can I, uh...?"

"Yeah." She steps aside, letting him in. She shuts the door after he gets in, returning to unpacking the takeout she got. "Do you want something?"

"Yeah, uh... just figured we could hang out." Sam shrugs.

"Hang out?" Larissa asks.

"Yeah." Sam nods.

"While on a case?" Larissa asks.

"Well, no current leads, so." Sam shrugs.

"Okay. Um... anything you wanna talk about?" Larissa asks.

"Us." Sam answers making Larissa freeze.

"Excuse me?"

"Well, I mean... you know, we kissed before I-- before I died. So, I was just wondering... where exactly does that leave us?" He asks, walking closer to her.

"Uh... I don't know. We haven't talked about it. You're... you're pretty good at avoiding emotional talks lately." Larissa says.

"Yeah. Yeah, sorry about that." Sam chuckles. "But, seriously. Where does it leave us?"

"I don't know. Where do you want it leave us?" Larissa asks, her voice low since Sam is only inches in front of her.

Sam lowers his head, cupping her face with both hands, and kissing her. Larissa kisses him back, her hands resting on his wrists.

Sam walks forward while keeping his lips attached to hers, the two stumbling around until the back of Larissa's legs hit the end of the bed. Sam slowly lowers her onto the bed, hovering over her as he lays her down.

Larissa enjoys the making out, but the longer it goes on, Sam's hands pressing into her hips, she feels that uncomfortable, nerve wracking feeling she gains.

"Mm, no, Sam." Larissa tries to get up, but Sam simply straddles her, his legs on either side of her. His hands maneuver to her wrists, pinning them down above her head.

"Sammy, stop." Larissa mumbles through the forced kiss. "Sam." She mumbles against his lips, but he just shushes her.

"Come on. We both know you want this." Sam's voice is just above a whisper as his lips trail down her jaw and to her neck.

"Sam, stop, I'm serious." Larissa whines. She struggles beneath him, hating he's so much bigger than her. She feels his grip on her wrists tighten, only making her feel worse.

"Sam, please, stop." Larissa begs.

"It'll make you feel good." Sam mumbles against her skin, returning to kissing her lips. "It'll make both of us feel good."

Sam roughly smashes his lips to hers again, tightly holding onto her wrists. Larissa feels the familiar prick of tears in her eyes and she can practically hear her heartbeat pick up.

Getting a rush of adrenaline, Larissa brings her leg up, kneeing Sam in between his legs. Sam accidentally bites Larissa's lip in pain, though she doesn't care as she shoves him off.

Larissa quickly gets up, trying to ignore her shaky hands as she gathers her jacket and hotel key and phone.

"Oh, come on. You're saying you don't wanna do this?" Sam asks, standing up.

"No. N-No, I really don't." Larissa says, her voice shaking.

"Come on, Lissy--" Sam touches her arm.

"No! Do not touch me!" Larissa smacks his arm away from her. "Do not touch me." She holds her arm out to make sure he stays away.

"Lissy--"

"Don't call me that. Don't-- just stop." She pleads.

"What the hell did I do wrong?" Sam asks.

"You didn't take "no" for an answer. I told you to stop and you didn't! And you know what my last ex was like!" Larissa exclaims. "You knew-- you know about him. You knew." Her voice cracks.

"Larissa--"

"You said you wouldn't do that, and you did it." She says, a few of her tears escaping. "You did the same thing."

"Lissy--"

"Fuck you, Sam."

Larissa grabs her purse and leaves the room, slamming the door shut behind her.

+++

Larissa returned to her motel room after a few hours, relieved when she didn't find Sam still there. She locked the door and took a shower, now sitting on the bed and flipping through TV channels.

There's a knock on the door making her tense up. Larissa quietly walks over and looks through the peephole. She sighs when she sees Dean. She unlocks the doorknob, but keeps the chain latched, opening the door as far as it will allow.

"Are you alone?" Larissa asks.

"Yeah." Dean nods.

Larissa shuts the door and unlatches the chain, opening the door. She lets Dean walk in, shutting and locking the door, chaining it back.

"Why are you in pajamas?" Dean asks.

"I took a shower. I wanted to wear pajamas." Larissa says.

"Well, what about helping with the case?" Dean asks.

"I'm done. You guys do it." Larissa says.

"What?" Dean asks. "Wh-- why?"

"I don't wanna be around Sam." Larissa states.

"Well, I mean, neither do I, but--"

"It's different, Dean."

"How is it different? What'd he do?"

"He tried to force me to have sex and, not only is that bad enough on its own, but along with all the terrible feelings from college it brought back. So, if you don't mind, I'd really like to bench myself for the rest of the case, cause I know if I'm around Sam, I'll probably get a panic attack or something."

Larissa looks at a shocked Dean after she finishes talking.

"Why did I just tell you all of that?" Larissa asks. "I don't open up about this easily, why did I just do that?"

"I, um... I kind of got the truth spell on me." Dean winces making her eyes widen. "I-I am so sorry. Rissa, if I knew this would happen, I wouldn't have even come here. I would've just texted you or something."

"Right. Right." Larissa mutters.

"I'm sorry. I-- I didn't-- you can stay here. I'll... I'll update you when it's over." Dean says.

"Okay." Larissa nods.

Dean comfortingly squeezes her shoulder as he walks past her. He unlocks the door, shutting it behind him as he leaves. Larissa locks the door, making sure the chain and lock are in place.

Larissa turns the lights over and goes over to the bed and gets under the covers, curling up in a ball, not caring about the random TV show the TV is on.

Larissa takes a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She runs her hands over her face and through her hair, her eyes squeezing shut as she starts to quietly cry.

Dean returns to his motel room, slamming the door shut behind him.

"Hey. She not coming?" Sam asks.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Dean shoves Sam.

"What?" Sam asks, confused.

""What"?" "What"? You fucking forced yourself on Larissa?" Dean angrily questions.

"Wh-- no, I-- she returned the making out portion. Why would I not assume she wanted to take it further?" Sam asks.

"Agreeing to make out and agreeing to sex are two completely different things, Sam! And I'm just gonna assume you know about whatever past she mentioned?"

"Yeah. Yeah, her boy--"

"No, no, I don't wanna know. If she wants to tell me, then that's her decision. I don't wanna hear it from you. But what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Look, I made a mistake, okay? I'll go apologize."

"No. No, do not go near her right now." Dean orders, stopping Sam from leaving.

"Okay, so you're mad at me, but you won't let me make up for it?" Sam asks.

"Because she doesn't like you right now, Sam. You-- you made her scared and uncomfortable." Dean says.

"Dude--"

"You're lucky I don't shoot you in the dick right now." Dean storms past his brother.

+++

"You're right. He looks terrible." Cas says, studying Sam as he sits tied to chair. Sam starts to wake up. Larissa is sitting on the bed furthest away from Sam, still in her pajamas, and Dean is leaning against the dresser. "You did this?"

"Cas? What's--" Sam tries to move, but realizes he's tied up. "Let me go."

"Has he been feverish?" Cas asks Dean.

"Have you?" Dean asks Sam.

"No. Why?" Sam asks.

"Is he speaking in tongues?" Cas asks Dean. "Are you speaking in tongues?" He asks Sam.

"No. What are you-- are you diagnosing me?" Sam asks.

"You better hope he can." Dean says.

"You really think that this is--"

"What, you think that there's a clinic out there for people who just pop out of Hell wrong? He asks, you answer, then you shut your hole. You got it?" Dean says.

"How much do you sleep?" Cas asks.

"I don't." Sam answers.

"At all?" Dean asks.

"Not since I got back." Sam says.

"And it never occurred to you that there might be something off about that?" Dean asks.

"Of course it did, Dean. I-I just never told you." Sam says.

"What?" Dean asks Cas, seeing his look.

"Sam... what are you feeling right now?" Cas asks.

"I feel like my nose is broken." Sam says.

"No, that's a physical sensation. How do you feel?" Cas asks.

"Well, I think--"

"Feel."

"I... don't know." Sam says. Cas starts to take his belt off. "What, uh..." Sam looks at him confused. 

"Bite down on this." Cas puts the belt in Sam's mouth. "If there's someplace that you can find soothing, you should go there... in your mind."

Cas digs his hand into Sam's chest, light showing in Sam's body like it did with Aaron. Sam screams and grunts in pain. Larissa winces, lowering her head so her forehead rests on her knees and she covers her ears, her heart still hurting to see him in pain.

After a few moments, Cas takes his hand out. Sam pants heavily, the belt falling out of his mouth. Larissa lifts her head, nervously playing with the ends of her hair.

"Did you find anything?" Dean asks.

"No." Cas answers.

"So, that's good news?" Dean asks.

"I'm afraid not. Physically, he's perfectly healthy." Cas says.

"Then what?" Dean asks.

"It's his soul. It's gone."

"Um... I'm s-- I'm sorry. One more time, like I'm 5. What do you mean, he's got no--"

"Somehow, when Sam was resurrected, it was without his soul."

"So, where is it?"

"My guess is still in cage with Michael and Lucifer."

"So, is he even still Sam?"

"Well, you pose an interesting philosophical question."

"Well, then, just get it back."

"Dean--"

"Well, you pulled me out."

"It took several angels to rescue you, and you weren't nearly as well guarded. Sam's soul is in Lucifer's cage. There's a difference, a big difference. It's not possible."

"Okay, well, there's got to be a way."

"So, are you gonna untie me?" Sam asks.

"No." Dean answers.

"Listen, I'm not gonna--"

"Sam, how the hell am I supposed to let you out of this room?" Dean asks.

"Dean, I'm not some psycho. I didn't want you to get hurt. I was just trying to stop the vamps." Sam says.

"So, he's been soulless this whole time? So, everything he's done... he has no remorse? No... just no feelings?" Larissa asks.

"Basically, yes." Cas nods.

"So earlier?" Larissa turns to Sam. "What the hell?"

"I got carried away. I'm sorry, Lissy." Sam softly says. Larissa studies him, but isn't sure if she can believe him or not if he doesn't have a soul. Even if she can, it's a terrible apology.

"I'm sorry. Neither of those things will ever happen again. Please, let me go."

"You're kidding, right?" Dean asks.

"Well, what are you gonna do, just keep me locked up in here forever?" Sam asks.

"You say that like it's a bad thing." Dean says.

"Okay, fine, look, I get it. I get it, Dean. I was wrong. But I'm telling you I-I'm trying to get right. It's still me." Sam says.

"Is it?" Dean asks.

"Yes. So, just let me go." Sam says.

"No way in hell." Dean denies.

"I didn't want it to come to this. You're not gonna hold me, Dean." Sam stands up, having gotten out of the ropes. "Not here, not in a panic room, not anywhere. You're stuck with the soulless guy, so you might as well work with me. Let's fix this."

"I'm gonna be watching every move you make." Dean says.

"Fine. Sounds about right to me." Sam says.

"Cas, clean him up." Dean says and Cas heals Sam's injuries. "All right, if we're gonna figure out what happened to your soul, then we need to find who yanked you out. You say you don't know?"

"No idea." Sam shrugs.

"Then we start a list. If it's so hard to spring someone out of the box, then who's got that kind of muscle?" Dean asks.

"I don't know. You have no memory of your resurrection?" Cas asks.

"I woke up in a field. That's all I got." Sam says.

"No clues? None?" Dean asks.

"I've got one." Sam says. "Samuel."

"Okay. Rissa, you coming?" Dean asks.

Larissa silently stands up and stands in front of Sam. She looks up at him, a million different emotions running through her due from earlier.

Larissa slaps Sam across the face, his head snapping to the side, the slap echoing in the room.

"I'm gonna stay at Bobby's for a bit." Larissa says, looking over at Dean who nods in understanding. "Cas, if he gets a bruise, don't heal him. Actually, unless it's a fatal injury, don't heal him." She orders before leaving the motel room.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

157K 5.7K 152
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-8 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
28.4K 1K 71
[ supernatural -- seasons 6-10 ] Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling Like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DO NOT own Supernatural...
330K 9.6K 64
Supernatural Imagines & Preferences I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural, only my plots and OC's. All of the writing in this book is...
56.9K 1.9K 17
Miranda Carpenter Series: Gorgeous Sparks Fly Falling like the Stars Say You Won't Let Go I DON'T own Sam Winchester or anything related to Supernatu...