The Devil and His Angel ~Robb...

By Lax_Walker

LA is a town of many characters, Mia Rivers stumbles upon this large city after her parents move her and her... More

PLAYLIST
SEASON 2
Samantha LaRusso
Eli Moskowitz
Robby Keene
Daniel LaRusso
I'm No Hero
I Know You Have A Crush
How Do You Know Robby Keene?
You're THE Mia Rivers?
Mr. Tough Guy
Goodnight, sweetest Mia.
Finally got yourself a little girlfriend, huh Keene?
Because I said so
I ship you guys so so hard though
Really bitch?
Son of a bitch
You're very observant for a 14-year-old
75 and breezy
Tell me more about your boy toy
That's my girl
I'm so sorry, Robby
Happy birthday, Gage
Guys. Stop. We're friends.
I'm Coming For You, Bitch!

He's not family

157 5 0
By Lax_Walker

Mia's POV:

July 20th, 2018

Fit Check:

Today was definitely not my day, it's been a few days since I've had anything to eat and I think it's becoming more evident. Sasha woke me up last night because evidently, I was crying in my sleep. I was exhausted and had been sleeping on and off all morning. On top of that, today I've been incredibly nauseous and dizzy.

"Hey, M, we're heading to practice, you ready?" Robby asked as he walked into my room.

"No," I was lying in bed and looked over at him.

"Are you okay? You've lost all the color in your face,"

"I feel awful. I'm going to stay home. You guys be careful,"

"I'll stay with you,"

"No, it's alright,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, you'll only be gone for a few minutes,"

"You mean hours,"

"Yeah, sorry. My mind isn't here today,"

"It's okay hun," Robby kissed my forehead. "You feel cold, get some rest,"

I nodded and laid back. Robby shut my bedroom door and I fell asleep for about half an hour. When I opened my eyes, my vision was foggy, I stood up to go into my bathroom but as fast as I stood up, my blood sugar bottomed out and I collapsed.

~~~

Robby's POV:

The practice was pretty laid back today, Mr. LaRusso was holding Mia's siblings back to teach them how to balance on the wheel.

I was worried about Mia the entire time, she was so pale and she looked like she wasn't even there mentally. I got back home and went to check on Mia, when I opened her bedroom door, my eyes went straight to the floor. "Mia?!" She was on the floor and she was unconscious. I rushed to her side and flipped her onto her back carefully. "Mia, are you okay? Can you hear me!"

She wasn't responding or waking up so I lifted her and carried her into her car. I let her lay in the backseat as I rushed to the hospital. At this point, I was in panic mode. What happened? How long has she been like this? What caused this?

After a few moments, I pulled into the hospital parking lot and lifted Mia into my arms. I rushed into the lobby, "I need some help, please!"

An older nurse rushed to my side, "What happened?"

"I-I don't know, I found her unconscious. I don't know how long she's been this way."

"Follow me," The nurse led me into a room with a bed, and I gently set Mia down. "Has she always looked this sickly and pale?"

"No, I only noticed it today, she has been confused and her coordination hasn't been the best."

"Can you tell me the last time you've witnessed her eat anything?"

The gears in my head started turning, "Maybe 4 days ago,"

"Her BP is incredibly low, I'm going to guess that she hasn't eaten in days,"

My heart ached, "Why would she do that to herself?"

"The only person that can answer that is her, but unfortunately it probably has something to do with beauty standards and expectations today. You might want to call her parents, she's going to be here a while,"

I nodded and stepped out of the room to call Mia's mom. "Hello?"

"Hey, Mrs. Rivers, it's Robby,"

"Hey, what's up?"

"Mia is in the hospital, she didn't go with her siblings or me to practice and when I got back she was lying on the floor unconscious, so I brought her here,"

"Oh my gosh, I'll be there shortly, do they know what caused this?"

"The nurse doesn't believe that Mia has eaten in days,"

"Why would she do that to herself?"

"I don't know,"

"Okay, please stay with her and I'll be there shortly,"

"Okay, thanks Mrs. Rivers,"

The phone call ended and I went back into the room that Mia was in. "When will she wake up?"

"She should wake at any point, I've got IVs pushing fluids and nutrients that she needs."

"Okay, thank you," I grabbed Mia's hand and held it to my lips. "What did you do to yourself M?"

I watched her head move slightly and I awaited for her eyes to open yet they didn't.

Grace rushed into the room a few moments later and I watched her eyes fall on Mia, she looked heartbroken. She glanced at me and then back at Mia. "Are you okay?"

"Me? Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You found her this way, you don't have to put up an act with me, Robby,"

I nodded and sighed. I didn't break but I damn near did. Grace pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry,"

"It's not your fault,"

I nodded and let go of her. She walked over to Mia's side and grabbed her hand. I grabbed Mia's other hand and squeezed it gently.

More time passed and Jefferson rushed in the room and shoved me to the side. I glared at him and Grace looked between me and him. "Are you serious right now, Jeff?"

"What?"

"You seriously shoved him out of the way like that?"

"He's not family,"

"Robby found her though, he saved her,"

"Yeah right, she probably stopped eating because she was trying to impress him."

"I doubt that but even if that is true, how is that his fault?"

Jefferson shook his head at her.

"Robby, come over here," I walked over to Grace and she put her hand on my shoulder. "Jefferson, you apologize now."

"Why should-"

"Now,"

"I'm sorry,"

Grace glared at him and I just nodded. I didn't care about the beef with him. I just wanted to know what was going on with Mia.

More time passed and Mia's siblings showed up but they left after visiting hours along with Jefferson. "Robby you can go home, I'll stay with her,"

I shook my head, "All due respect, but I'm staying with her,"

She smiled faintly at me, "Okay, you know, you're a really good kid,"

I smiled faintly, "Thank you, Mrs. Rivers,"

"Oh please Robby, I think we are far past formality, call me Grace,"

I nodded, "You know that I care about your daughter, right?"

She smiled, "Of course, I know that that's not what I thought you were going to ask me,"

"What's you think I was going to ask?"

"If you could date her,"

My face wanted to go bright red but I suppressed it. I laughed it off, "Just out of curiosity what would you have said if I asked you that?"

Grace shrugged, "Honestly I didn't think that far, but you know, I'd say yes. I like you and I like how you treat Mia. I think the pair of you would be perfect."

I nodded, "Okay,"

"Is that something you would ever consider or do you not see Mia like that?"

I started playing with my fingers and then looked at Grace. I just nodded and she smiled at me.

"Really? Oh, I would love that. You absolutely can be with her."

I smiled, "Thank you,"

"Do you know if she feels the same?"

I nodded again with a subtle smile on my face.

"Aww, my little girl is growing up. That makes me so happy,"

Grace and I talked for a few hours before she fell asleep. I stayed awake and watched over Mia. The nurse said she should wake up any time now and I didn't want her to wake up and be alone.

I just wish I knew what was going through her beautiful mind to make her do this to herself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 10.8K 44
You're rafe Cameron's girlfriend. He's controlling, manipulative, and insanely jealous over you. (13/01/24) #1-Rafecameron (12/03/24) #1-Outerbanks ...
931K 57.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
97.8K 3.4K 34
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
611K 22.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...