Really bitch?

Mia's POV:

June 28th, 2018

Fit Check:

"We may not ever use this in a fight, but if we're ever forced into a dance battle, we're set," Robby said while training with Sam on the wooden wheel, with his shirt off

"We may not ever use this in a fight, but if we're ever forced into a dance battle, we're set," Robby said while training with Sam on the wooden wheel, with his shirt off. I couldn't help but feel jealous, Robby is someone that I want to be close with, that I want to train with. But instead, I can't walk and I'm trying to keep myself occupied by sanding the floor.

I heard Sam laugh and she about fell off the board. Robby grabbed her arm and kept her upright. I sighed and continued on.

"Uh, hey, are we doing shirts versus skins? 'Cause I prefer to be a shirt." He looked at me, "Not saying you have to be a skin. Unless you want to. I support your right to choose." I cringed so hard and tried to shake it off.

"Demetri. Over here." Mr. LaRusso called.

"Hey, Mr. L before we begin..." He dug into his pocket and grabbed a note. "It's a note from my mom excusing me from any extensive arm and leg movements. So, uh, if there's an alternative lesson I could do... Maybe a workbook."

I wanted to laugh, "Show me 'sand the floor'."

"You want me to sand it again? Mia's already doing that," I tuned out the rest of it, I looked over at Robby and saw him and Sam smiling at each other. My heart sank and I felt tears prick at my eyes. I pushed myself up and left my crutches on the floor. I walked away, ignoring my pain completely and letting my brain overthink.

"Hey, Mia, wait up," Robby called after me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"

"Hey, do you wanna get out of here? Get some food, maybe some shopping?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I'd like that a lot."

"Okay great, I'll go get Sam and Demetri!"

My heart stopped and I sighed, "Alright,"

~~~

Fit Check: