That's my girl

Mia's POV:

July 15th, 2018

Fit Check:

I smiled at Robby, I was out in the pool house with him as he showed me his newly decorated room

I smiled at Robby, I was out in the pool house with him as he showed me his newly decorated room. It was very him and I loved it. I also loved the soft kisses he was placing on my lips. Robby and I hadn't had much private time at all with my grandparents staying here.

I guess they rented out their beach house for the week so they had to stay with us. It would be better if it was my mom's parents rather than my dad's. It was very obvious to me and my siblings that they preferred Michael, Jane, and their children over us.

Robby got ready and brought me to PT, it was a fairly easy day and I was able to stay in my dress since there was built-in spandex. The only downside was that my PT session was at the same time as practice today. So Robby dropped me off and was going to pick me up halfway through.

"Hey, Mia,"

"Hi, Kelli,"

"So today is going to be a strain on your leg, I don't want you practicing on it but you should be fine later tonight if you two happen to finally go on your date."

I blushed faintly, "I forgot that's tonight! Oh my gosh, I can't wait,"

"Do you have your outfits picked out yet?"

"Yes, Robby and I are going to go as Johnny and Baby from Dirty Dancing, I'm really excited."

"That's perfect, I love it, show me pictures next time,"

"Will do," I smiled.

"Let's get started,"

~~~

Robby had to help me out to the Jeep, my leg was so swollen, Kelli was pleased with what I was able to do today and so was I. My leg is getting much better, not 100% yet but nearly.

Robby got me in the Jeep and I cringed, my knee was throbbing. "You okay?"

"Yeah, my knee is kinda just killing me,"

"I'm sorry, M,"

I shook my head, "No, it's okay. How was practice?"

"Good, Demetri found Mr. Miyagi's medal of honor,"

"Really? Where was it?"

"He said he just found it on the ground,"

I drew my eyebrows together, "Weird, I wonder why we never found it with all of us there."

He shrugged, "I don't know," 

I looked out the window and dazed off. "So are you excited for tonight?"

"A night out with you? I couldn't imagine anything better,"

I bit my lip gently and giggled. "You're so cute, and yes I can't wait for tonight, just us, and Sam and Keegan,"