Captivated (BL) || V1: A Chao...

Bởi Author__Z

|| VOLUME 1: A Chaotic Beginning || "I will be with you through the roughest waves ahead. Your name alone is... Xem Thêm

Synopsis
Disclaimer!
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Rough Start
Chapter 2: Pretty
Chapter 3: I'm Home
Chapter 4: Mom, Mochi's Causing Trouble
Chapter 5: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 1)
Chapter 6: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 2)
Chapter 7: Heart to Heart Talk (Part 3)
Chapter 8: The Awaited Dinner
Chapter 9: Meeting the Woos
Chapter 10: Helping Hand
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (special)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56.1 (Part 1)
Chapter 56.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 57.1 (Part 1)
Celebrating 100K views on WEBNOVEL 🎊
Chapter 57.2 (Part 2)
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (Bonus)
Chapter 62 (Bonus 2)
Chapter 63 (Bonus 3)
Chapter 64 (Bonus 4)
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80: Strawberries and Pink (Part 1)
Chapter 81: Strawberries and Pink (Part 2)
Chapter 82: Strawberries and Pink (Part 3)
Chapter 83: Promise
Chapter 84: Heart's Demands (Part 1)
Chapter 85: Heart's Demands (Part 2)
Chapter 86: Heart's Demands (Part 3)
Chapter 87: Heart's Demands (Part 4)
Chapter 88: Heart's Demands (Part 5)
Chapter 89: Not in the Car
Chapter 90: Together
Chapter 91: Clueless
Chapter 92: You're the Clueless One Here
Chapter 93: Mood
Chapter 94: Unexpected (Part 1)
Chapter 95: Unexpected (Part 2)
Chapter 96: Little Haru
Chapter 97: It's Him
Chapter 98: Safe in His Embrace
Chapter 99: Trap in His Embrace
VOLUME 1 Completion Final Note [Bonus - Q&A with author Z]
Volume 2

Chapter 100: Those Eyes

106 5 2
Bởi Author__Z

Rough waves ripples through the varied boats of the public dock and a Japanese man can be seen with a plunging set of somber and lifeless eyes staring straight into the massive horizon of the sea.

Knowing full well the prey lies beyond the waters and the bewailing treacherous breeze, its voices shrieking to him in a settling warning. Its portent was clear as glass.

His rigid left hand crossed over to his right shoulder. He shuts his eyes and simply tilts his head to the side, snapping his tensed joints.

"The car's ready, President!"

He lifts his lids open, and his empty eyes stare specifically at nothing as the wind dusts through his silk-black hair.

Very well.

They should depart soon before the night inspection starts.

He turns, keeping his head cool, and walks past his subordinate.

His patience is running out.

_____________________

Jin leans and rests his head on Hiro's firm shoulder as the man carries him towards the left side of the room—towards the mini living quarter he was always curious to visit a while ago and now, with Hiro standing inside it, the room looked exceptionally too small and cramped from his expectations.

The beautiful shelves are filled with books, and rather than couches and tables, there was only a thick carpet lying on the cold floor.

He twists his head to the other side, examining the remaining details he hasn't seen yet.

"A mini library?" He unconsciously utters.

The room gives off a pleasant ambiance where he could picture any bookworm willing to drown themselves in these mysterious and vintage books. They look ancient and just stunning.

In spite of the pinkness of the dreamland room a while ago, this part looked more neutral mixed with modern, but the dark wooden racks make it look like a forbidden athenaeum of information.

And this is why luxury is an art, too.

If he was born rich, he could have constructed a room like this with his K-pop merchandise and special edition albums displayed. That would be a complete paradise for him.

Hiro confronts the dark glass door beside the shelf, and Jin envelops his arms carefully around the man's neck when he realizes glass doors are transparent and reflects what light there is from the other side.

Why is it pitch black?

Hiro slowly twists the handle of the door and pushes it wide open, revealing a mystifying opaque place with nothing but void and cryptic warmth.

And he knew right from the heavy ambiance that the space inside was vast, a cove much larger than he anticipated.

He held his breath.

They entered, and two bright but still dim yellow lamps turned on by the corner, just enough to let him spectate a few areas of the dark room.

It's another chamber, but he was astonished by the switch of glumness from the bright colors he saw earlier.

Hiro closed the glass door behind him, and the light from the other side illuminated through the door and floor towards a bed from the distance.

Jin's eyes desperately adjusted to the dimness of the room.

"What is this place?"

Everything was just gray and black.

"My room," Hiro calmly replied.

Jin turns his head to him.

His room?

The thick shut-down blinds thoroughly blocked a single light from infiltrating the room. If the bed they stayed in earlier was enormous, his dark oak bed with silk black bedding was thrice larger and longer. It's as massive as an indoor pool.

But it looked so small resting by the corner.

The spaciousness of his room brought his knees to quiver. There was swirling utter darkness on the other side of the chamber, completely giving him nothing else to see.

And he felt that they were never truly alone at this moment.

He shut his lips. If this is Hiro's room . . . He looks behind and found the clear glass door, still able to take a peek from the apparently innocent side of this place.

This single glass door connects the man's chamber to his.

Hiro carefully place his tensed body down on the bed and went to lie beside him, facing him, and his massive body barred his sight from the dreadful darkness. Somehow, he breathes in relief.

Whoever prepared this room arrangement, he already suspects a cunning being behind to all of this.

"Is my mother gonna stay in that room with me?"

Hiro stares at him through his affectionate gaze, and Jin can see a different type of comfort in them.

Hiro loves the dark.

"No." Hiro held his pale hand to his lips. "Your mother will not be staying in this house tonight. My old man has plans to hold our family's old nuptial traditions."

Jin frowns. He didn't get to say goodbye to his mother then.

Though it startled him at first, being outside of his comfort zone with him slowly patched up a new experience he'll remember. He didn't know that darkness with him was this reassuring.

There are no resentful eyes that could see them right now.

Jin reaches up and grazes his thumb against Hiro's bags under his eyes. They've gone really worst. Was his work frankly that hectic?

His brows curved in deep worry. He's too young to overwork himself.

Jin and Hiro stared at each other side to side in great wonder at how remarkable fate is to put two completely different people in one room.

"Let me nurse you," Hiro said in a brass whisper.

Jin could not contain the laughter that grew to burst inside him. He shuts his eyes and tips his head back to the soft pillows, his pale and flush temperament delicately glowing against the dark sheets.

Oh, Hiro.

How can he say that to him in his exhausted bags? He's the one to talk.

Kai peered through the laughing young fellow with vivid softness in his eyes. His shallow breath hitched for a second, and his spellbound soul was now chained in admiration.

He knew that he was smitten. "I'm serious."

He pulls and hauls Jin towards him, tangling himself to him, and not ever wanting to let him out of his grip.

Closer. He wants to hear it closer.

Jin's laugh eventually fades when the creepiness of his voice bouncing from the distance startles the soul out of him.

He tries driving the man away from him to give a little distance between them. He frowns and eventually gives up struggling from the useless resistance. When it simply comes to strength, it was already proven that it is nowhere near possible for him to win.

He nestled his face closer to Hiro's warm chest, his scared purple eyes shutting down their growing anxiety. Whatever fate has laid out for them tomorrow, he could only wish this perfect peace and happiness won't change.

"Thank you for staying with me."

He can sense Hiro's victorious smile at the top of his head, and he shoves his lips to the man's open chest, which once again caught him off guard.

It was his turn to smile.

Until the sleep they badly needed slowly drifts them away from consciousness, safe in each other's arms.

__________

The next day passed, but Jin felt like time had stopped for several days when the dreamless sleep he had was nothing but a pure blessing.

He looks at his luminous wristwatch. It was already five in the morning, but he was punctured at his place, unable to move against the impenetrable grip firmly prisoning him against the bed.

Hiro was there soundlessly sleeping beside him almost like a dead person. The redness on the corners of his lids was miraculously gone as if it was healed in just one night.

That sight alone puts little ease in his heart.

At least they would look like properly rested people on the day of their parents' wedding.

His fingertips nervously twitch against Hiro's arm around his waist.

The day has finally come.

To reduce his building anxiety, he studies Hiro's face up close, pouring all his attention on this man's surreal visuals.

As much as the sight in front of him made his heart flutter and put him in awe for straight seconds, he was still worried as he was clueless about wedding traditions, especially the woo's nuptial traditions Hiro spoke about yesterday.

He had never attended a wedding ceremony before. He had only seen one in foreign movies far too grand or dramatic.

And understanding that he has a close relationship with the bride, his mother, he must have been placed in a special arrangement . . . without a single rehearsal mentioned to him.

He shivered.

He felt his insides stirring in discomfort.

He continues to gaze at the quiet man before him in his deep sleep and still looking far too enticing for his heart to bear.

How can he be so calm despite such a big day to stir up anyone's innards in split seconds?

His eyes move down to Hiro's unbuttoned shirt, and he gulps, feeling the sudden huge lump in his throat.

That's not the only thing that bothers him.

Something . . . something has been pressing against his thighs for a while now.

The entire house was alarmingly eerie and quiet or was it this room that was soundproof? They should be up now. How come no one has attended to assist with their preparations—

He jerked against the sheets when Hiro's muscles flexed around him. A low disgruntled moan escaped the man's parted lips, its sensual warmth blowing against his sensitive ear while scooting his head near to his.

"Hic." A low hiccup left Jin's lips. It . . . It was the very first time hearing his voice like that.

Hiro's large hands switch their responsive grip down to his behind and squeeze his fingers against them.

His forehead was creased with his eyes still shut close, but relaxed the next second afterward, easily falling into deep slumber once again.

Meanwhile, all the hairs on Jin's body rose. He shuts his trembling eyes close as a sharp chill reverberates through his entire body.

His cheeks turn bright red.

He pushes his thighs together when he felt the slight dampness against his underwear, feeling a viscous fluid continuously oozing out of him.

He convulsed and shivered weakly, realizing his first-ever premature ejaculation. "Ngh . . ."

His heart pulsed hard inside him, feeling it pounding in his flushed red ears as he gradually lost his strength.

He crouches and breathes out the heat inside him. He cries and pants quietly, confused of his body's reaction while listening to the clamorous banging of his heart inside his chest. A sweat rolled down his back and forehead. The temperature around him was getting warmer and warmer.

His trembling fingers clench around Hiro's collar, crumpling them as he whimpers quietly, his brows churning downwards.

Hiro moves from his impulsive motion and accidentally stroked against the center of his wetness.

And it was no thigh that rubbed against him.

"Ah." Jin's shoulders tenses as he quietly stiffens in his place.

He feels w-weird.

He breathes in and lifts his teary eyes.

Two dark and unreadable eyes meet his wet ones, and his soul gradually flees from his body.

Hiro was awake.

Author's Note:

Sorry mina-san for the late update, got busy with my enrollment in school~ It's funny cause while I was writing this chapter's draft I was listening to 'Those eyes' by New West.

Captivated (BL) Volume 1 has officially reached to an end.

This is Z and I am honored to have you here with me.

Fortunately, this isn't the end yet.

No, it's just the start of the new begining. Yes, and I am thrilled for the next chapter ho ho ho.

Spread love from Hiro and Jin, no hate, stay hydrated everyone~

Let's meet each other in the next volume. I sincerely thank you all for your patience and for loving my characters till this day.

I will officialy be open to answer any questions from the comment section or in my dm on IG. Also if you have a short message for me or your honest thoughts about this story and would like to be featured on this chapter's next author's note, feel free to let out your heart's pleas. I would be more than glad to reply and repay your sincerity~

Sincerely,

Z

The Final Author's Note will be posted three days after this and thus I shall announce when is the releasing of volume 2.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

56.5K 2.7K 30
All my life I had never really experienced any hardships. Most people would say that I had the perfect life. That wasn't that far off from the truth...
4.6K 273 70
All my life, no one ever made me happy, no one ever seemed perfect enough for me to die for, no one looked more handsome than him and there is no one...
641K 36K 56
Its journey of two opposite personalities. Will they fall in love or become enemies... Let's see.... *I don't own any characters. This story is pure...
588K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...