Heart's Error

Autorstwa Venice1038

Avery Rae Smith is getting an Anonymous letter for a very long time asking her to meet at the place she's alr... Więcej

Important
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24

#8

10 5 0
Autorstwa Venice1038

Asher(p.o.v)

'Vroom vroom!!!'

I accelerate , breaking all the traffic rules. I might be insane

Noo, I'm insan. 

I have to stay away from Avery. I don't know why but, I can't control myself around her. She's like a drug when you taste for the first time you are not in a place to run your brain, your subconscious is been under the influence of those drugs, strangely you feel heaven and crave to have again and again and again until your addicted to them.

I never had sex without protection but, this time I fucked up. I don't know what to do. I left her apartment when she was sleeping like baby. You know what,  I admit it was best sex I ever had. I don't take slow and sweet when it comes to sex but when I was enlighten that she is virgin I couldn't come to belive it ...leave it I don't want to think about her.
____________________________________

"Good morning Asher" Aunt greet me with hug.

"Good morning you too Aunt"

Due to our busy schedules we all don't get time to eat together, so Aunt decided to have lunch together once in week atleast and today is those days.
So here I'm sitting with my family and having luch.

"Is it necessary to have luch together.?"
Austin Grey's younger brother asked.

"Yes and what's your problem Austin can't you just sit with your whole family and eat peacefully?" Aunt asked him while me, Grey and Uncle decided to be quite.

"Whole Family? Hehehe mom how can you easily forgot your daughter?"

"Enough Austin" Uncle warned him.

"Why, am I wrong?"

"Austin stop it. Everyone miss her" Grey told him.

Sarah is her name. Sarah and Austin are twins. She is really an unique girl . She's daring and dominant. It is really a long story but let me tell you in short. It was the time when our parents were struggling in mafia world. Me and Sarah always stayed together . when we were small maybe like 10. Everything was going well until everything went to south. My parents were killed. Uncle had to took whole responsibility. I locked myself for a month in a room and when I came out. I was informed she had been sent to abroad because of rival gang's blackmailing Uncle, since we were not the most feared mafia gang in the world that time.

"Dad please bring her back. Come on,  now we are most feared mafia gang in the world. Now we hold the power to protect our family."

"You will make her life difficult Austin. How many times do I have to tell you?. she didn't spend enough time in mafia, she's have a normal routine which doesn't include seeing guns, blood every single day for years." Grey said .

"Noo brother, you are wrong we are twins and I know her better than anyone , even if she doesn't seen guns, blood for years, I can guarantee she's not weak mentality or physically".
He stood up and went upstairs in his room in fury

"Excuse me, I will go and talk to him, you guys please carry on" I took my cues.

_________________________________________

I pulled the door open seeing him sitting infront of  computers. His fingers were dancing on keyboard. I closed the doors behind me and sat on the computer table.

"You know, you guys are not allowed in my room"

"It's my right to check what My personal hacker is doing" yes he's My personal hacker.

"Shhhhhh how many times do I have to tell you that don't Address me with that . I don't want dad to know about me being your personal Hacker"

"Ok... It's not about her, right?"

The question made him freeze his work and shift  attention from his computer to me.

"Stop talking nonsense" Wow, gotta teach this kid some manners.

"Austin do you think I'm Idiot come on, your talk and face time sarah every fucking day and want me to believe you miss her"

"Okay you got me there"

"Speak" I ordered.

"I'm pissed " this boy really testing me.

"Language!" I said as I hit him on head.

"Not on you bro, There is a player with ID viction who's always defeat me in the game."

"You are not good in anything Austin" i teased him.

I kept my hand on his shoulder and asked him with sympathy and pity.
"What are you going to do in your life?"

He jerk my hand

"that's why I decided from today onwards you are not going to play any games" time to have some fun.

"What!?" Wow he's shocked like he didn't saw that coming.
I stood and went near the switch board and turn off the switch causing him to yell on me.

"Hey!! Are you Insane"

"Yes I'm, now get out of the room"

"Does dad know what are you doing to me"

"He given your responsibility to me" .
I informed him as I show him my evil smirk

"You know your my favourite Brother, my lovely brother. I love you bro"

"I love you too Austin that's why I decided to become a responsible brother".

After he went out I called maids to clean the room and met Grey in his office, found him in his office gallery, smoking.

"Did you throw all the Playstation and video games?" He asked.

"No, just hide it some where"

"Want to smoke?" He offered me

"Not in a mood"

"Strange, this is the first time you refused to smoke. Then again it's strange to go easy on Austin."

"Strange, right?"

"Hmm now tell me about her" as expected he already knows everything.

"Why I'm not surprised"

"sbrigati dimmi ora che idiota" (hurry tell me now you jerk) he spoke in Italian.

"It's nothing serious?"

"Hehe nothing serious?. Last time I checked you never let a witness be alive....having sex with them is out of syllabus"

"Fuck you Grey,  you keeping tabs on me?"

"Well I have to, its necessary of me to know. what my people are doing ..so spill the beans"

"She's Just a toy for my entertainment till Sarah's come." I confessed.

"This is what I'm afraid of"

"Care to explain"

"In a search of Gold you will lose the diamond"

"Are you saying your baby sister is a Gold?"

"Hey you understand better than anyone what I'm trying to say...she might have changed because of the  influence she had around her till now. It's been very very long time, you are not expecting her to be same as before, do you?."

"I still can understand how Sarah became your First love?"
You can never understand Grey because she's not the ' My First Love'.

I decide not to reply and just stared the sky.

It's a sunny day.
"I'll get going"

"Where is my answer?" He spoke in Alpha  tone, like it's going to work on me.

"In the hell"

"Shut up Asher Louise Lee.". I ignored him.

_________________________________________

I knocked at the door but didn't got any answer. Tried of waiting I walked in Uncle's office and closed the door behind me.

There is no one in the office, there are lot of books in the bookshelves. Haa I'm always curious what type of books he write and read, guess today I got chance to satisfy my curiosity.

I went near the bookshelves and choose a black cover book which is strangely attract the attention. When I took out that book.
"Crekkkkkkk"
the painting that located behind uncle's king chair suddenly starts to move.  Revealing a secret room.

Wow I didn't saw that coming. How many secret room does he have in this house. Now I'll not be surprised if I found a secret room in his bathroom.
I went inside the secret room and examined the surroundings

There were bunch of papers spread all over the table. I went near them started examining each paper. I saw a glimpse of a photo which was covered by all the papers. I took the photo in my hand to see, revealing the person in the photo. Why the hell uncle has her photo, especially in his secret room!!??

Does he know about us?. Why her?
Did I mistakenly brought attention on her? She will not be troubled, will she?
I'll definitely ask uncle why he have Avery photo in his secret room. But for now I kept all things like they were untouched and exits from the secret room. After waiting for like 1 hour. A maide enter inside the office and informed me he's busy for a while and will meet me again some other time.

__________________________________________

Writer (pov)

"Dhruv any updates?" I asked.

"Backup plan is carrying out sir"

"Good"

"Sir can I dare to ask a question?"

"Ofcourse"

"Why are you doing this?? I mean no one knows about this, you can simply forget and live your life like nothing happened."

" I owe them a Big one"

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

Please share, vote, Comment, add to reading list.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

21.7K 388 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
128 34 17
I will kill him. I will mutilate him. I will make him hurt. And he'd never want to be alive again. After Luna was almost murdered by the doppelgänger...
1.3K 15 29
Mature content !!!!!!! 18+ A handsome workaholic business man crashed with a beautiful independent working women . Revan supposed to protect th...
674 14 18
18+ only She has had a great life with her wonderful family in her hometown of San Diego ca since she was born. She had an amazing life with her fam...