habits, supernatural [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the sh... More

cast
001. meet the winchesters
002. america's first serial killer
003. possessed sam
004. gates to hell
005. hunters and the seven dwarfs
006. "what kind of psycho are you?"
007. sam's older date
008. dream root
009. ghostfacers
010. dean's year is up
011. bittersweet reunions
012. ghost witnesses
013. oktoberfest and pantophobia
014. wishes come true
015. angel radio girl
016. godzilla and mothra
017. girl in the walls
019. start of the end of the world
020. war
021. two grumpy old men
022. convention antics
023. last day on earth
024. teen warlock boy
025. hunger
026. rising of the dead
027. dead winchesters
028. the whore
029. future sister-in-law
030. hotel full of gods
031. losing first loves
032. "did you kiss him?"
033. see you later
034. shapeshifting baby
035. kidnapping
036. vampire cure
037. soulless sam
038. his soul and apologies
039. spider-man
040. kidney ghost
041. tv world
042. khan worm
043. wild west
044. killing the mother
045. superman gone dark side
046. broken wall
047. leviathans
048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend
049. sam's me time
050. on trial
051. doppelgangers
052. town full of psychics
053. married the wrong woman
054. high dean
055. hanging by a thread
056. mother hen
057. fedora guy
058. amazons
059. clowns are bitches
060. insomnia
061. emmanuel
062. drunk spirit
063. lot of foxholes
064. tech genius
065. a kevin tran
066. vamptonite
067. killing dick roman
068. blissful year
069. awkward reunion
070. badass mom
071. foot rubs
072. bobby 2.0
073. "my stomach's a watermelon!"
074. cartoon deaths
075. dirty trick
076. moondoor camp
077. time traveling grandfather
078. new home
079. first trial
080. "that was incredibly hot"
081. second trial
082. baby's first crime scene
083. dean rode a farty donkey
084. curing a demon
085. third trial
Book Two

018. demon blood detox

2.2K 72 15
By maybankwalker

Larissa has been staying with Bobby for a while ever since the case with the sister and brother in the wall. She's only seen Sam and Dean twice since then, one time being when her and Bobby saved them from a siren, and the other being Pam's funeral.

Sam seemed more closed off than usual both times and he doesn't answer as many of her texts as he used to, or he answers them days later.

Dean called and explained that Sam is drinking demon blood and they need to do something about it so Bobby set up the panic room.

"Is this really the smartest idea?" Larissa asks. "I mean... what is it gonna do?"

"Get him off demon blood. Quit cold turkey." Bobby says.

"How long are we gonna keep him in there?" Larissa asks.

"Until he's sober, I guess." Bobby shrugs.

"And if it doesn't work? Also, what's to stop him from going out and getting more after we let him out?" Larissa asks.

"I don't know all the details, Rissa. Not even sure Dean does. But, for right now, this is the plan." Bobby says making her sigh.

+++

"Well, thanks for shaking a tail." Bobby says as the four walk to the panic room.

"Yeah, you got it." Dean says.

"Go on inside. I wanna show you something." Bobby says as Sam opens the door to the panic room.

"All right." Sam walks in, the other three staying out. "So, uh, what's the big demon problem?"

"You are. This is for your own good." Bobby states. Sam watches as Bobby and Dean shut the door, not missing Larissa's apologetic look.

"Guys? Hey, hey. What?" Sam calls as they lock the door. "This isn't funny. Guys! Hey! Guys!"

+++

The three sit in the living room as they hear Sam scream from the panic room. Larissa nervously plays with the ends of her hair as she feels the strings of her heart pull at the pain and fear in his voice.

"How long is this gonna go on?" Dean asks.

"Here, let me look it up in my demon detox manual. Oh, wait. No one ever wrote one. No telling how long it'll take. Hell, or if Sam will even live through it." Bobby says. The phone rings and Bobby picks it up. "Hello. Suck dirt and die, Rufus. You call me again, I'll kill you." He hangs up.

"What's up with Rufus?" Dean asks.

"He knows." Bobby states and the phone rings again, Bobby picking up. "I'm busy, you son of a bitch. This better be important."

~ ~ ~

"The news. The news ain't good." Bobby says.

"This is what Rufus called about? "Key West sees ten species go extinct."" Dean says.

"Yep. Plus Alaska. 15 man fishing crew all stricken blind, cause unknown. New York, teacher goes postal, locks the door, kills exactly 66 kids. All this is a single day. I looked them up. There's no doubt about it. They're all seals. Breaking... fast." Bobby says.

"How many are left?" Dean asks.

"Who knows? Can't be many. Where the hell are your angel pals?" Bobby asks.

"You tell me." Dean retorts.

"I'm just wondering." Bobby says.

"What?"

"The apocalypse being nigh and all... is now really the time to be having this little domestic drama of ours?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I don't like this any more than you do, but Sam can kill demons. He's got a shot at stopping Armageddon."

"So what? Sacrifice Sam's life, his soul, for the greater good? Is that what you're saying? Times are bad, so let's use Sam as a nuclear warhead?"

"Look, I know you hate me for suggesting it. I hate me for suggesting it. I love that boy like a son. All I'm saying is maybe he's here right now instead of on the battlefield because we love him too much."

~ ~ ~

Sam sits cross legged on the cot in the panic room. His head is in his hands.

"Wow." Sam looks up at the familiar voice, finding Larissa standing across from him with her arms crossed. "This is just pathetic."

"Lissy." Sam mumbles.

"I mean, you're cute and all, but... never thought I'd fall in love with a freak." Larissa says.

"Wha... no. Larissa, please."

"You're in here for a reason, Sam. You know if you would've just accepted help, then... then you wouldn't be stuck here. You wouldn't be only half human. But you had to push everybody away... and run off to your little demon girlfriend. You just wanted to give in to the darkness inside of you."

"No. No, Larissa, stop." Sam begs, starting to cry again.

"Who cares that you're strong to kill Lilith if it's just gonna make you what we hunt. I mean, Dean obviously is pretty ready to kill you if he's willing to lock you down here and risk you not surviving this whole detox thing. He'd rather you die alone and suffering... then murdered for being evil. I guess in his mind, it's kind of cute."

"Lissy..."

"You just had to ask for help. We all warned Ruby was bad. But you for whatever trust a demon you've known for, like, a year over your big brother, your surrogate father, the girl you left behind. All for her."

"I was doing it to kill Lilith. I didn't wanna do it."

"Yeah, but a part of you likes it, right? The feeling when you drink. You can't lie. I mean, after all, these are your hallucinations -- in your head. You enjoy it. You don't want to, but you do."

"I'm sorry." Sam cries.

"Oh, Sammy." Larissa whispers. "Poor, poor, sweet little Sammy." She bends over, tracing her finger along his face before cupping his cheek. "How could anybody ever love you like this? You don't deserve any forgiveness."

"You're just a monster." She softly says. Sam screws his eyes shut as he cries. When he opens them, he finds Larissa gone, making him cry more.

+++

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but you willingly signed up to be the angels' bitch?" Bobby asks and Dean gives him a bitch face. "I'm sorry. You prefer "sucker"?" He asks.

"Maybe he prefers "lap dog"." Larissa suggests.

"After everything you said about them, now you trust them?" Bobby asks.

"Come on, give me a little credit, Bobby. I've never trusted them less. I mean, they come on like shady politicians from planet Vulcan." Dean says.

"Then why in the hell did you--" Bobby starts.

"Because what other option do I have? It's either trust the angels or let Sammy trust a demon?"

"Both are very terrible roads to go down. I don't see why you doing this is any better." Larissa says.

"I see your point." Bobby says.

"You hear that?" Dean asks.

"Yeah, that's a little too much nothing." Bobby says.

The three race downstairs to the basement and open the window to the panic room, looking for Sam. He's on the floor and having a seizure.

"What if he's faking?" Dean saks.

"You really think he would?" Bobby asks.

"I think he'd do something." Dean says.

Suddenly, Sam is slammed against the wall.

"That ain't faking." Bobby says. They quickly open the door as Sam rolls across the wall, still seizing. 

They rush over and grab him, dragging Sam to the floor and hold him down. Bobby puts a belt in his mouth to prevent him from biting his own tongue.

Larissa ignores the sting in her eyes as she looks at Sam's face.

"We're gonna have to tie him down for his own safety." Bobby states. "Dean? You with me? Dean!" Bobby calls, snapping Dean out of his trance. "Before he has another fit."

"Yeah, yeah. Let's just get it over with." Dean says.

"Rissa?" Bobby calls and she silently nods.

+++

After getting Sam tied down to the cot, the three returned to the living room.

"I'm gonna one more time. Are we absolutely sure we're doing the right thing?" Bobby asks.

"Bobby, you saw what was happening to him down there. The demon blood is killing him." Dean says.

"No, it isn't. We are." Bobby says.

"What?" Dean asks.

"I'm sorry. I can't bite my tongue any longer. We're killing him. Keeping him locked up down there. This cold turkey thing isn't working. If-If he doesn't get what he needs soon, Sam's not gonna last much longer."

"No. I'm not giving him demon blood. I won't do it."

"And if he dies?"

"Then at least he dies human! I would die for him in a second, but I won't let him do this to himself. I can't. I guess I found my line. I won't let my brother turn into a monster.

+++

"How the hell did he get out?" Dean asks as him, Larissa, and Bobby get to the panic room.

"Maybe he had help. Room full of busted devil's traps." Bobby says.

"Demons? Ruby." Dean growls.

"That'd be my guess." Bobby says.

"How did she even touch the door?" Dean asks.

"You think she's got the mojo?" Bobby asks.

"I didn't think so. I don't know, man." Dean says.

"What difference does it make? How he got gone ain't as important as where he got gone to." Bobby says.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. At this point, I hope he's with Ruby." Dean says.

"Why?" Bobby asks.

"Cause killing her's the next big item on my to do list."

"I thought you were on call for angel duty." Bobby says as Dean leaves the room. "One thing."

"What?" Dean asks.

"Sam don't wanna be found, which means he's gonna be damn near impossible to find." Bobby says.

"Yeah, we'll see." Dean says.

+++

"Police found my car. Abandoned in an alley in Jamestown, North Dakota." Bobby informs.

"He's switching up. ANy other cars stolen in Jamestown?" Dean asks.

"Two. 1999 Honda Civic, blue. Nice and anonymous, like Sam likes." Bobby says.

"What was the other one?" Dean asks.

"White '05 Escalade with custom rims. It's a neon sign." Bobby says.

"You're right. He'd never take that. Which is exactly what he did."

"You think?"

"I know that kid. All right, I'll head in that direction. You two stay here, ride the police databases. We gotta find him quick."

"All I ask is don't kill him." Larissa says. "Or anything else stupid."

"What about him to me?" Dean asks.

"I can live without you." Larissa says. She sarcastically smiles at Dean and he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

+++

"Dean? Dean!" Bobby shouts. "You listen to a word I said?"

"Yeah, I heard you. I'm not calling him." Dean says.

"I told you not to do something stupid, and you go and do something stupid." Larissa says.

"Well, sorry, I wasn't aware you were my mom." Dean retorts.

"Don't make me get my gun, boy." Bobby threatens.

"I'm about to get mine." Larissa mutters.

"We are damn near kickoff for Armageddon, don't you think we got bigger fish at the moment?" Dean asks.

"Then family and a lost, hurt Sam? Fuck no." Larissa says.

"He's not lost." Dean says.

"I mean psychologically, dumbass." Larissa says.

"I know you're pissed. And I'm not making apologies for what he's done, but he's your--"

"Blood? He's my blood, is that what you were gonna say?"

"He's your brother. And he's drowning."

"Bobby, I tried to help him, I did. Look what happened."

"So try again."

"It's too late."

"It's not too late. You're just being a little bitch and giving up." Larissa states.

"No, damn it! No. I gotta face the facts. Sam never wanted part of this family. He hated this life growing up. Ran away to Stanford first chance he got. Now it's like deja vu all over again. Well, I am sick and tired of chasing him. Screw him, he can do what he wants."

"You don't mean that." Bobby says.

"Yes, I do, Bobby. Sam's gone. He's gone. I'm not even sure if he's still my rother anymore. If he ever was." Dean says.

"Yo-- he-- oh, my God." Larissa mumbles. "Are you fucking joking me? Of course he's your brother, he's just going through shit. He has been manipulated for practically an entire fucking year! He had nobody else around him with Ruby for four whole fucking months! She got in his head, he thinks he's doing the right thing! That's not entirely his fault!"

"And you did not raise him his entire fucking life just to say that! You need to stop being a little whiny bitch about all the shit this and actually be there for him because he needs you, you utter and complete fucking idiot!"

"God!" Larissa exclaims, storming out of the house, the door slamming behind her.

"Bobby--" Dean is cut off as Bobby slams stuff off of his desk, going on his own angry rant.

======================

end of season 4!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 861 112
[ supernatural -- seasons 11-15 ] Second Crossover Series: Someone to You Not Strong Enough I Know the End I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show...
23.5K 680 14
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the supernatural characters such as Sam and Dean etc. They belong to CW network. Warning: this book may contain coars...
330K 9.6K 64
Supernatural Imagines & Preferences I do not own any of the characters from Supernatural, only my plots and OC's. All of the writing in this book is...
90.5K 1.3K 31
Imagines of the male cast of 🖤 Supernatural 🖤 *DISCONTINUED* I do not own any character mentioned from the tv series 'Supernatural'. All rights to...