Taekook Oneshotsβœ”οΈ

By ParkMinMi45

𝐽𝑒𝑠𝑑 π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘œπ‘š fluffy fluffy π‘‘π‘Žπ‘’π‘˜π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘œπ‘›π‘’π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘‘π‘ ~~ ≧◠‿◠≦ Started: 03.08.2022 End:... More

Mi Amor
Sweet Family
Still love you
Physics Γ— Maths 1/2
Physics Γ— Maths 2/2
Meet again
Notice..
Doctors' Love
Love you to infinity
Moms are the best 1/?
Moms are the best 2/?
Moms are the best 3/?
Note
Moms are the best 4/?
Still love you sp. chapter
Parents
Royal Love
Royal Love pt.2
Royal Love final pt.
Action speaks louder than words
Action speaks louder than words pt.2
Moms are the best 5/5
Enemies to Lovers
Enemies to Lovers pt.2
Enemies to Lovers last part
Engineer or Model
Engineer or model pt.2
3k special
1k Special
Engineer or model pt.3

Mom's Love and Care

2.3K 77 15
By ParkMinMi45

Before we start i want to tell you that in this oneshot the mentioned things are highly imaginary and is not possible in real life but just for the sake of the oneshot i am using it.

In this oneshot tae has the power to lactate even if he wasn't pregnant but it is one of his powers and his milk in not normal milk but it has healing pheromone with it which can help in bringing any unhealthy or premature baby (to be exact) in good health but he never used that power untill he meet hana.

Also newborn babies are suppose to turn into their wolf form after 2-3 months from their birth to show their rank. The concept of fated mates doesn't apply here a person can mate with anyone he wants and also packs also doesn't exist.

___________________________________________

??? Pov

Seeing your daughter in pain is the worst thing a father can experience and it gets more worst when he can't do anything to reduce the pain. I am one of those unlucky fathers who can't help my daughter who is in so much pain.

I am Jeon Jungkook and i a music producer. I work in YNH entertainment but for the moment i am on leave for past 2 and a half months to take care of my daughter as the company is owned by my cousin brother so it wasn't a problem. I have a 2 and 1/2 months old daughter Jeon Hana who is a three weeks premature baby.

My girlfriend or should i say ex-girlfriend whom i thought would be my forever mate left me and my poor baby on the very next day of giving birth , with her so called boyfriend. Yes , she was cheating on me , she was using me for my money and body and i just couldn't realise it sooner.

I thought i loved her but actually i never loved like a true love , truth to be said i like her but that doesn't mean she will cheat on me. According to her my baby girl is a drunken mistake for her and she was not ready to take a child's responsibility and i just was stopping myself from snapping her head from her neck infront of my daughter and the hospital staffs.

A newborn specially a premature baby needs mother's milk till they turn atleast a year old. Mother's milk is very important for their growth and they don't feed on any other milk as in powdered milk.

Doctors said that my cupcake is very weak and if she doesn't gets the proper nursing then she might die. I don't want to lose my child but i can't even do anything. I am helpless and this feeling is killing me to see my baby suffer everyday just because of her bitch of a mother.

I somehow made my cupcake drink some bottle milk but that is not enough for her. I feel frustrated and wanna cry really bad seeing my baby cry everytime in hunger. I am such a bad father who can't even help his daughter.

"You are not a bad father son it's just that the situation is like that" mom said while patting my back

"But mom i-i just can't see my daughter like that it's just breaks my heart to see her cry , it hurts mom it hurts *crying*" i said as she hugged me and wiped my tears kissing my head

"Suuuh I know son no parent can see their child sufferings but we can't do anything son"

"I know mom but i don't want to lose her"

"I know bun i know we also don't want that but i am sure moon goddess will do something"

"I hope so too mom"

"Excuse me young master and mam their is some looking for you" a beta servant came and informed us about someones's arrival

"For me??" Mom asked pointing towards herself

"Yes mam she said you know her and said me if you ask her name then to tell dara"

"Ohh my god sandara unnie is here"

"Ohh your childhood bestfriend?"

"Yes yes you also come with me bun , hana is sleeping right now so no need to worry"

"Ok if you say so"

Me and mom went to the living room to meet with aunt sandara. As we reached the living room we saw two figures siting on the couch , a male and a female. I think it's sandara aunt and his son as he looks too young to be her husband.

"Unnie how are youuuu??" mom ran and literally threw her self on aunty who chuckled at her and hugged her back.

"I am fine minzy , how are you??" Aunty said while breaking the hug. Hmm she is really beautiful even though she has those wrinkles but still she looks really pretty.

"I am fine unnie and ohh is this your son?" Mom asked as i now noticed the boy beside her and i would be lying if i saw he is not beautiful. The word 'beautiful' it not enough to describe his beauty. He is like a fine piece of art crafted by moon goddess herself. Ooh he is an omega , hmm a complete beauty.

"Ohh yeah he is my son Taehyung"

"Hello aunty" he said in his deep honey like voice while bowing. His voice doesn't match at all with his face.

"Ohh you have such a beautiful son unnie oOoh bun come here , unnie this my son Jungkook"

"Hello aunty"

"You yourself have a handsome son minzy but dear why do you look so pale?" aunt asked as mom sighed

"It's a long story unnie" mom said as she sat with aunt on the couch. I sat opposite to them as taehyung sat beside aunt

"If you don't mind can i know what is it??"

"You see unnie-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mom recited my whole life story to aunt from when i meet my ex-girlfriend Britney. I mean really does she has to say each single info and that also in a single breathe.

"Ooh my i am so sorry for you son that bitch is really cruel how can she leave her own daughter?"

"It's ok aunt you don't need to say sorry but she never took hana as her daughter"

"Such a cruel witch"

"Umm jungkook-ssi if you don't mind can i meet you daughter?" Taehyung asked me showing his puppy eyes gosh he is soooo cute

"Ummn......

"kook you should as he is an omega it might help hana with his soothing pheromones as we only have alpha and beta present in our house"

"Ok if you say so-

I got interupted by my baby's cry she might me hungry , my poor baby

"I need to go"

"Can i come"

"Umm ok follow me"

With that i left towards my baby's room and went inside to see my cupcake crying her heart out as her face is red due to crying

"Aww my cupcake please don't cry, s-see d-da-da is here"

"Umm jungkook-ssi can i carry her?"

"Umm i don't know you can try but she doesn't goes to anyone except to me she even dosen't likes to go to mom"

"It's ok can i try atleast?"

"Ok here carefull"

"Aww baby shuuuush it's ok it's ok" he tried to make her calm and i was shocked when hana stoped crying and got more shocked when she snuggled into his chest

Author's pov

"Aigoo is baby hana hungry??"tae said as he nuzzled his nose in hana's cheeks

"Ohh ummm wait i will bring her milk"

"Ohh wait no n-

Before taehyung could complete his words jungkook already dashed out of the room. He sighed and looked down as hana was trying to suck his nipples. He chuckled and pecked her forehead

"Aww is my baby hungry wait a min yeah??"

He said as he sat on the bed and opened his shirt first four buttons and guided hana to his nipples as he closed his eyes and soon he started releasing his pheromones in the room as only hana's sucking and gulping sound could be heard.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed her forehead as he started patting her bum

"Easy there baby" he said as he saw hana sucking rapidly taking big gulps of his milk. Till now the whole room is filled with his calming pheromones making it a very soothing atmosphere.

Soon the door opened with a thud making hana flinch as a growl left tae's lips glaring at the intruder as he tried to hide hana with his shirt while patting her bum to calm her down.

"OHH I AM SORRY I AM SORRY!!" jungkook said and left the room quickly closing the door again with a thud catching the two womens attention in the living room who looked at each other with a frown and went towards the room but jungkook froze when he realised what was happening inside

Sandara and minzy came and saw jungkook frozen on his spot with wide eyes and mouth with a feeding bottle in his hand

"What happened son?" Minzy asked him shaking him a bit.Jungkook looked at both the elder women

"He is feeding hana"

"Huh who is feeding hana?"

"Taehyung"

"What!!!"

"Yes i just saw him breastfeeding her"

"Are you serious kook?"

"Ooh don't worry minzy my tae has a power to lactate even if he isn't pregnant and his milk is not any normal milk it can heal hana completely and make her a healthy baby if he feed her two to three times"

"Are you serious unnie??" Minzy asked with glossy eyes

"Yes i am minzy and jungkook trust me son my tae will not harm your daughter" sandara said as she saw jungkook's wolf taking over

They got interrupted by a giggle as jungkook opened the door and there they saw a small white baby wolf was licking taehyung's face who was giggling and soon he also turned into his wolf form.

There in bed stood a big snowy white wolf with purple strips and a small white baby wolf as the big wolf was loving licking the baby wolf keeping the baby close to him

Jungkook fell on his knees with tears flowing down his eyes as minzy was herself crying while sandara was consoling her with a smile in her face

The big wolf saw towards the door and growled as he brought the baby close to him protecting him thinking them as intruders who might harm the child

"V no need to worry we are no harm and also jungkook is hana's father and minzy is her grandmother so they are no baby" sandara said coming inside the room with minzy

V looked at them for a while then climed down the bed taking the baby wolf in his mouth carrying it and walked towards jungkook who was looking at them with teary eyes as still his alpha was on control

V gave the baby wolf to jungkook who took the baby wolf and started kissing it with 'my baby' in between. V walked and sat beside the cribe on the fluffy mat and saw the father-baby interactions as jungkook himself turned into a wolf and started licking the baby wolf's face

The baby wolf was enjoying a lot but got tired and looked at the big black wolf which was twice the size of V with puppy eyes as Jk the black wolf bopped it's nose. The baby wolf yawned as Jk took it in his mouth and carried it to V who was already looking at them

He gave the baby wolf to V who took the baby happily and licked it's face and started petting it as Jk sat infront of them soon the baby slept all snuggled up to the omega who looking at the baby with tender and loving eyes

Jk walked out of the room and soon jungkook came back all dressed up and with a pair of clothes and kept it on the bed

"Umm here are some clothes wear these after transforming and also hana's clothes are there in that cupboard you can change her if she transforms back and also the diapers are there beside the changing table" jungkook said as he along with sandara and minzy went out closing the door

Taehyung transformed back and wore the clothes and also dressed hana as she also transformed back. After dressing up he tried to put hana in the crib but she whines every time he does that so he decided to take her down along with him. He wrapped her into a fluffy pink baby blanky and went downstairs to the living room were the three were siting

"Ohh did she transformed back taebaby"

"Yes mom she did but she kept on whining when i tried to put her on the crib so i brought her here with me"

"Ohh it's ok dear and thank you so much son thank you for helping our hana it means a lot to us thank you"

"It's ok aunt no need to thank me and it was nothing , she is just too cute that i already fell in love with her and also i feel really happy that i can help her"

"Thank you taehyung-ssi thank u so much i have a great dept on you"

"Ani ani it's nothing like that and you don't have any dept on me , i am glad i can help this cutie also taehyung or tae is fine"

"Ok taehyung and again thank u"

"Aaaah it's nothing and here , your daughter"

As jungkook tried to take hana from taehyung she started crying as taehyung again took her and tried to suush her as she stopped crying and snuggled into his chest

"I think hana thinks tae as her eomma that's why whenever she feels she is away from him she starts crying"

"Then what should we do?"

"I have an idea why don't tae and unnie stay with us , i mean hana needs to get feeded every 2-3 hours and tae can't come here always also hana thinks tae as her eomma so she won't leave his side so it would be better if you two stay here"

"Umm but we don't want to be a burden on you minzy"

"Rubbish unnie , don't talk nonsense you both can never be a burden , i take you as my sister unnie and tae is also like my son so don't think like that ok?"

"Ok then"

Taehyung and Sandara shifted with the jeons and soon 3 years went away like that with hana growing up as a healthy cute chubby baby and well about his parents then they just got married a month ago and the family of three are in Tokyo,Japan spending their vacation.

They were in a resturante having lunch while laughing and giggling and hana's blabbering but their cute moment got disturbed by someone who jungkook never wanted to meet.

"Jungkook is that you?" Britney said coming towards their table as jungkook's smile turned into a frown while hana and taehyung were confused

"What do you want??" Kook asked with a cold tone as tae took hana in his lap hugging him closer to him

"It's been 3 years since we meet kookie and oooh is that our daughter i missed you guys" Britney said while trying to touch hana who turned and hugged tae hidding inside his overcoat who hugged him back tightly

"Excuse me she is not your daughter she is my and tae's daughter and now you miss us what happened 3 years ago huh?"

"Kookie i am her mother"

"Don't you dare call me by that name and no you are not her mother tae is her mother"

"Excuse me whatever you say but i am her mother,i gave birth to her koo-

"Just by giving birth no one becomes a mother Ms. Britney, where were you when she needed you the most , ooh right you were busy getting fucked by your so called boyfriend right , let me make this very clear to you she is my and tae's daughter and i have her full custody so you can take any legal action but it won't work and also weren't she was a druken mistake for you then why suddenly your motherly instincts came , oooh let me guess you dont have enough money right that's why you came right? AM I RIGHT?"

"Hubby please"

"No tae let me show her her place she can't leave and then appear out of nowhere and claim herself as a mother"

"Jungkook how could you give my place to this bit-

"DON'T YOU DARE SAY A WORD ABOUT MY HUSBAND and What how could you huh what how could you, taehyung was the one took care of her , feed her , gave her the motherly love which she was craving for, Areee she was at point of death if taehyung didn't came and feed her that day , i would have losted my daughter DAMN IT!!"

"Hubby let's go-

"What magic did you do on him huuh tha-

"He didn't do any fucking magic you bitch he showered his love , pure love on me and my daughter which you didn't and couldn't have ever done that"

"Waah now this faggot is mo-

*SLAP!!!!!!*

"DON'T YOU DARE UTTER A SINGLE BAD WORD ABOUT MY HUSBAND FROM THAT FLITHY MOUTH OF YOURS YOU BITCH AND YOU KNOW WHAT IF I EVER SAW YOU EVEN TWO FEET AROUND MY FAMILY I WILL MAKE YOU SEE AND EXPERIENCE THE HELL ON EARTH"

with that said jungkook keep the bill on the table and dragged taehyung with him who was a bit scared from him and hana was tightly clutching onto taehyung.

Jungkook called a cab and they directly went to the hotel. No words were shared between them as even the driver could sense jungkook's dark aura. They arrived at the hotel and jungkook directly went to the hotel room with tae and hana following behind.

He went inside their room slamming the door in process making tae and hana flinch

"Mwama dwada anwgy?"

"Yes baby but don't worry he will be fine yeah?"

"Okie bwut who was thwat awunty?"

"Umm no one my sugarplum forget about her ok , do you want to have something bubba?"

"Yewsh nana mwilk pwease"

"*chuckle* ok my my cutie let's go"

"Yewsh"

After a while tae made hana sleep and went inside their room to see jungkook standing near the window , closing his eyes. Tae went to him and slowly back hugged him as kook relaxed in his hold

"You ok love?"

"Hmm tae i-"

"It's ok honey you don't need to give any explanation hubby i got an idea from you conversation? With ummm britney so i understand it's alright hana is with us hmmm no one will take her from us ok?"

"Hmmm where is she though?"

"Sleeping in her room"

"Oooh must be tierd"

"Hmmm she was so active today off course she would get tierd"

"Yeah thank u babe for-

"Hey!! How many times i told you to not thank me she is also my daughter ok?"

"Hmm"

Jungkook back hugged tae and stayed like for a moment enjoying the silence when he suddenly kissed taehyung's mate mark making tae shiver in the feeling

He started trailing kisses on tae's neck who bit his lips to not make any holy sound but couldn't control as a moan left his lips when kook sucked on his mate mark

"H-Hubby w-ahhhmm what are you doing?"

"Nothing"

"Aaaah h-hubby ha hmmm hana is s-sleeping"

"Don't worry baby the rooms are sound proof and don't you think hana needs a sibling to play with she might feel lonely"

"*rolling eyes* nice excuse Mr. Jeon"

"Ohhh but i think it's a good excuse Mrs. Jeon"

After doing their ahem businesses they had a bath and they spend some more time with their daughter in japan enjoying and then left for Korea. Around an year later they welcomed their triplets two son and a daughter and kook was the most happiest of all , he was litterally jumping in happiness while hana was laughing at her dada's silly acts. Britney again tried to come in between but when our sassy tae gave an entry and showed her his power (in terms of money) it was enough for her to keep her mouth shut and go away.

Jeon Hana , Jeon Hanuel , Jeon Haejun and Jeon Ha-eun were the most beautiful pair of sibbling as everyone were hella jealous of them well why wouldn't they when they have such famous and rich parents but the kids never bragged about it , they were very down to earth but say a word about their parents or their of them they will snap your head from from neck in a second

And like this they lived happily ever after~

__________________________________________

Hello my lovely chickens i know this one is not good but i had this oneshot idea from a long time so i thought why not?

Please ignore the mistakes and grammatical errors.

I love you chickens 💞💜💚❤💕💖💗💞💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 594 34
Sequel to 'Two Planets One Family'
172K 3.9K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
83.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
524K 18.7K 44
Twin Boss Taehyung and Jimin are childhood friends and they got a job from the Jeon company. There the two will meet the twins Jeons and Taehyung fe...