ENHANCED | BTS X MARVEL AU

By jiminctxt

โ›โ› ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—น๐˜† ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ โœโœ เผปโˆž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐•๐„๐๐†๐„๐‘๐’ โˆžเผบ... More

E N H A N C E D
C H A R A C T E R F I L E S
G R A P H I C G A L L E R Y
P R O L O G U E
A V E N G E R S A S S E M B L E
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
T H E W I N T E R S O L D I E R
CAST
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
A G E O F U L T R O N
CAST
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
033
034

032

162 15 1
By jiminctxt

Chapter 32

Ultron's one horny robot

- - -

"Ultron took you folks out of play to buy himself some time. My contacts all say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing..."

Nick Fury had decided to grace the Avengers with his presence. He knew where they were and he needed to coach his team back to full health as soon as possible, so they could take down Ultron once and for all. He'd been keeping tabs on Ultron, he just needed to tell his team what he had learnt.

The team had all gathered in the kitchen and dining area of Clint's home, helping themselves to the dinner Laura had kindly made them, Fury included.

"What about Ultron himself?" Steve asked. He leant upon the doorway to the kitchen, strong arms folded.

"Well, he's easy to track. He's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a catholic rabbit."

"Ultron sounds like one horny robot,"

At the sound of Tessa's voice, the team of Avengers turn to the door, where Jungkook and the brunette make themselves present in the conversation finally.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Tony asked.

"I thought I said to be back for dinner," Steve scolded, raising an eyebrow at the two delinquents.

"Relax, Grandpa," Tessa joked. "We got a little side tracked."

Natasha looked between the two suspiciously, "With what?"

Jungkook dragged out a chair, hearing it scrape along the wooden floor, and sat on it backwards with his arms resting on the back of the chair.

"There's something we need to discuss," he said.

Tessa coughed, catching everyone's attention. "How would you feel about expanding the team?" 

Suddenly, after she had spoken those words, two certain twins with obnoxiously coloured hair, one orange and one pale blonde, walked in to the kitchen of Clint's home. The Avengers immediately tensed up in their presence, untrusting of the Park twins.

Meanwhile, Jia nervously looked around, feeling out of place and intimated in the presence of the Avengers. Jimin, however, wiggled his fingers in greeting, an obnoxious smile upon his thick lips.

"What are they doing here?" Tony stood from his chair, prepared to fight if must.

"Relax, wrong twins," Jimin chuckles. "We're not the ones who have it out for you, Stark."

"What? And we're just supposed to trust you?" Steve spoke up, unconvinced.

Tessa rolled her eyes, "Enough with the dramatics, guys," she sighs at the expense of her teammates. "Hear them out first."

Tessa gestured for the twins to take it away, it was up to themselves to convince the Avengers to let them join the team, they just had to be willing to beg, something Jimin hates nor will do willingly.

Jia takes a cautious step forward, prepared to reason for both herself and her brother, knowing she was more careful and efficient with her choice of words. She thinks and then acts, in every scenario. Jimin did the complete opposite.

"Hydra are gone, me and my brother are free. However, we have these powers now and like Jungkook, we have no life to go back to. Hydra took that choice away from us when they kidnapped us all them years ago-"

"We have nowhere to go," Jimin interupts his sister, his voice strong. "So, why not join a band of freaks just like ourselves? Seems like we won't struggle much fitting in."

"You can't just join the Avengers," Fury states. "You have to prove yourself and your abilities worthy. It's not some club you found out about because you read a piece of paper stuck up on a wall in your high school. This is the real deal, kid."

Jimin raised his hands and gestured all around them as he spun effortlessly on his heels. "Given this lovely home of yours hasn't been burned down to the ground yet, I'd say point proven. You can trust us."

"Or maybe you're just not as stupid as you look," Fury snaps.

"Please," Jia pleads. "At least give us a chance."

"You could use our abilities when fighting Ultron," Jimin smirked as he sparked a flame in the palm of his hand. "Even the strongest of metal melts if heated enough."

Tessa looked around, meeting the eyes of her team. "The more the merrier, am I right?"

Tony and Steve, the two in charge, exchanged looks. Although silent, it was like everyone in the room could hear what they were saying.

Tony sighed loudly, and turned to Fury once more. "Do you know what Ultron has planned?"

Jia and Jimin looked at one another and smiled. Given Tony's abrupt change of subject and the fact they were still standing here in the kitchen of this lovely, yet oddly isolated home, they had been granted permission to stay. Forever? They didn't know, but that wasn't the biggest concern right now. They'd just have to prove themselves.

"He still going after launch codes?" Steve asked.

"Yes, he is, but he's not making any headway." Fury said.

Tony scoffed, "I cracked the Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare."

Fury narrowed his eyes at him. "Yeah, well, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that."

"Nexus?" Steve uttered, a little confused.

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth." Bruce explained.

"So what'd they say?" Clint asked.

"He's fixated on the missiles," Fury said. "But the codes are constantly being changed."

"By whom?" Tony asked.

"Party's unknown." Fury answered.

"Do we have an ally?" Natasha asked.

"Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing." Fury said.

"Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is," Tony grumbled. "I might need to visit Oslo, find our unknown."

"Well, this is good times, boss, but I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that." Natasha smirked at Fury.

"Yeah," Jungkook agreed. "This isn't an awful lot to go off."

Fury turned to look every member of his team in the eye, including the twins. "Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. You kids had all the technology you could dream of. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world."

"Ultron says the Avengers are the only thing between him and his mission," Fury continued. "And whether or not he admits it, his mission is global destruction. All this, laid in a grave. So stand... Outwit the platinum bastard."

Natasha pouted her thick red lips in a teasing manner. "Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." She grinned slightly at Steve. Tessa struggled to hold in her laugh at her comment, having to hold a closed fist over her mouth to hide her smile.

"You know what, Romanoff?" Steve tilted his head at her with a grin on his face.

"So what does he want?" Fury asked.

"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies." Steve guessed.

"Person bodies," Tony interrupted. "The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it."

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Tessa joked sarcastically.

"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve," Bruce said, walking up next to Natasha. He looked at Nicole's painted butterfly framed and hung up on the wall. "Ultron's going to evolve."

Fury looked up at Bruce. "How?"

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"

Here it begins, Age of Ultron comes to an end soon and the twins will be in the story a lot more now ;)

I apologise for the long wait for a chapter, however I'm in my final year of university right now and it is not easy, I've got a lot of work and 2 research projects to complete to graduate :( Although, I am also writing my own book, maybe one day I'll publish it on Wattpad, but my dream is to see it on store shelves one day who knows :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 11.6K 64
"If you had to choose between wrong and very wrong, what would you choose?" When two young scientists decide to decode the secret behind a very mill...
2.2K 168 34
Hwang Y/n is a walking catastrophe. Where ever she goes she ruins things. She never does it on purpose but things do mess up. This time something big...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
12K 460 47
You were living a completely ordinary life, following your dreams in the city, until one night your life is thrown into a world filled with supernatu...