π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

labor

1K 29 13
By bellyxbilz

blue

"blue can you please get me a glass of water?" claudia asked, the moment i sat on the couch.

sighed and contained my frustration. she's pregnant, she's parched and she probably has been waiting for someone to get in the living room to ask them for a glass since she can't get it herself. i mean she could but it's a whole workout.

billie and i are in fin and clauds' house because finneas has a meeting but he couldn't leave his wife alone. i offered to stay and take care of claudia while he's gone and billie volunteered too. he didn't budge for a while, but he eventually did, it's only a couple hours that he's going to be gone anyway.

"here you go. made it just how you like it, room temperature with two ice cubes only." i handed claudia her water.

"you're the best." she groaned.

"i know, no need to tell me." i winked her way. "you know... since i'm the the best, you should tell me what you're gonna call her." i said, referring to the baby.

"you have to wait like everyone else is." claudia replied.

"but i don't get why you want to wait till she's here to tell everyone her name!"

"because that's what i want!" she matched my tone.

"but i'm sick." i pouted and coughed.

"no." she shook her head. "you don't get to guilt trip me into telling you my baby's name because you're sick!" she widened her eyes and and pointed my index finger at me. i started laughing because i found that hilarious. "you're evil." she laughed with me.

"i had to at least try." i rolled my eyes.

"you're gonna make me pee." she wiped the corners of her eyes where her tears sat.

"blue you can not make her laugh!" billie yelled from the other room.

"i'm sorry." i wasn't sure if i was saying that to billie or claudia but i knew i was laughing my ass off over this whole situation.

"blue!" claudia slapped my leg.

"what!" i rubbed my leg because that shit stung.

"i seriously think i peed myself." she laughed, barley even taking a break to sneak in a little oxygen into her lungs.

"what?" i widened my eye still laughing.

"i have a dipper on, but i peed." she managed to get out through her laughs.

"oh my god." i finally started to contain myself. "do you wanna go change?"

"yes!" she replied with a "duh" tone. i shook my head giggling the whole way to claudia's bathroom, where i dropped her off, even then i couldn't manage to stop, hearing the the plastic shuffling and the full dipper being dumped into the trash was way too entertaining.

claudia opened the door with a blank face, "i don't think that was pee." she said. "pretty sure my water broke."

"what?" my whole face dropped.

"i swear my water just broke." she repeated.

"am i really hearing what i'm hearing!" billie yelled from down stairs her voice getting clearer as she made her way to us.

"i'm literally having contractions." she told us.

"okay, okay." i tried to calm myself. "we obviously have to get you to the hospital. billie, call finneas, he'll have to meet us there." i said grabbing claudia's arm so she could lean on me as we made our way out to the car.

"is your hospital bag in the car? or do i need to get it from the house?" billie asked as i got claudia in the back seat.

"no, it's in the truck." she winced.

"breathe, in and out, don't forget to breathe." i said when i realized she was holding her breath. i put her hand on my chest in order for her to match my deep breaths. i have no idea what i'm doing.

billie put the pin into the gps and we made our way the hospital. "did finneas answer your call? is he on his way?" claudia asked billie.

"no" billie hesitantly answered.

"why didn't you tell me?" claudia began to worry. "blue get my phone and call him. he has to answer me." she instructed.

"okay." i quickly dug my hand into her purse and unlocked her phone, dialing finneas' number.

"hello mama." he answered.

"get your ass to the hospital claudia is in labor, we're on our way there right now." i said.

"how far away are you from the hospital?" he asked.

"five minutes away."

"am i on speaker? claudia i'm so sorry i'm not there, i knew i shouldn't have left you, i'm on my way now." i could here him frantically moving around.

"it's okay, just get here." she said.

"how long do you think it'll take you?" i asked.

"half an hour? that's not good, i'll try to speed my way to you." he said, you could also hear the car door shutting in the background.

"no, drive safely." claudia shook her head, her eyes shut closed.

"you just keep the baby in there." finneas said. "i have to be there, you can't let her pop out without me being there."

"i'm gonna hang up fin, drive safe okay? and get your ass here as fast as possible, baby girl looks like she wants to see the world soon." i said.

"okay, keep the phone with you i'm gonna call." he said.

"okay." i hung up.

"why the fuck didn't you tell me he didn't pick up!" claudia yelled at billie.

"i'm sorry! i freaked out and i forgot!" billie said looking at her mirrors before taking a u turn. "he's gonna be there when you give birth, chill."

"don't tell me to chill!" claudia yelled.

"i'm sorry, you're right. i'll shut up." billie said, clearly freaking out. "blue you're good at this, talk to her."

"everyone shut up! just shut up!" claudia said. billie and i looked at each other through the rear view mirror, wide eyed and completely silent. all you could hear is the sound of the wind outside the car, and the occasional noises the car chooses to create.

we got to the hospital, billie put the car in valet service, got the suitcase from the trunk. while i hopped off the car and helped claudia down after me. i then proceeded to help her sit on the wheelchair and the nurse pushed her behind us as we checked her in the hospital.

we were sent into a private room, claudia was five centimeters dialated which she claims to be totally fake and she has to push right now, and the only thing stopping her is fin was being absent. finneas on the other hand is five minutes away, so he's going to make it for sure.

"there is no way i'm not at least eight centimeters dilated. i have to take my epidural right now." claudia whined.

"you're still five centimeters dialated clauds." billie said.

"no, i'm not!"

"when are your parents getting here?" i asked.

"they just got on their flight, they should be here in six hours max." claudia answered.

"hi claudia, ready to see how many centimeters dialated you are right now?" the same nurse that wheeled claud's in said.

"yes please." claudia groaned.

"oop, you're still at five centimeters." the nurse took off her gloves and threw them in the bin.

"there is no way." claudia shook her head.

"looks like baby girl is taking her time after all." i chuckled.

"fuck you." claudia glared at me.

"i love you too." i smiled.

"oh my god, i'm sorry!" finneas burst into the room and speed walked to claudia, kissing her head multiple times. "how are you feeling? how many centimeters dilated are you? did you take your epidural yet?" he started questioning her, but we didn't get to hear claud's answer because both billie and i stepped outside.

"how are you feeling angel? i'm afraid this might not be easy for you." billie pulled me in for a hug.

"it isn't, but she needs us and i'm gonna be there." i simply answered. "maybe one day you'll be in claudia's place and i'll be in finneas', but i'll never be late for something like this." i whispered the last part.

"yeah." billie giggled.

"i got you a juice box if you start getting dizzy." billie pulled out an apple juice box from one of her pockets.

"when did you even have the time to sneak that in there." i shook my head in amusement.

"i always have one for you with me." she shrugged.

"you're too good for me." i brought her back into my chest.
-

claudia was transferred into the labor room, while billie and i waited outside in the waiting room. "how long do these things take?" billie asked.

"it depends, we could be here for a long time." i shrugged and put my head on billie's shoulder. "i wanna know the name already."

"why did it just hit me that i'm going to be an aunt?" billie frowned, scrunching up her face.

"yeah, you'll be the cool aunt that will always get her nieces and nephews out of trouble and maybe even get them in trouble some times." i said.

"oooo like those funny tiktoks i always get on my for you page!" she excitedly slapped my arm multiple times.

"yeah, tiktok really said FOR YOU page." i giggled.

"is she still in there?" maggie asked.

"yeah." i answered.

"look at you guys you look so cute." maggie took out her phone and snapped a picture without any warning.

"mom!" billie whisper yelled.

"what? you're gonna want to have this someday to show your children or you're niece when she older and tell her "hey that's me and your aunt blue waiting in the waiting room for you to come out into the world!" that's why i spend a lot of money on storage." maggie said.

"you for real have a hole pc in that phone don't you?" i chuckled.

"i guess i do." maggie smiled before taking a seat opposite from us.

"hi guys can you take the suitcase into the room? a nurse should be in looking for you i'm going back to claudia and the baby." finneas rolled in the bag and ran back out.

"she's here!" i beamed.
-

"say hi to jules amelia sulewski o'connell." claudia waved her daughter's little hand like she was saying hello to us.

"i love that name." pouted walking over to the side of the bed so i could take a look at jules' face. "she's so cute." i cooed.

"i'm sorry if i was moody when you got me here, i was-"

"girl shut up, you were in labor you could have told me to go fuck myself or some shit and i would have either listened or completely ignored you." billie said.

"do you want to hold her?" claudia asked billie.

"oh no, she's too tiny and resembles a baby chinese doll, which scares me because i don't want to drop her. she's too delicate to be in my clumsy hands." billie answered. "maybe in a few weeks we'll try again."

"what about you blue?" claudia asked while looking her jules' face, smiling.

"uh, yeah sure. i'll hold her but i gotta be sat." i scooted a chair closer to the bed. turned to look at claudia and carfuly lifed baby girl from her mother's arms, sat down on the chair and cuddled with her.

"hi, pretty." i gently ran my finger back and forth across her cheeks. she looks like a red blob right now but she's somehow the cutest thing i've ever seen in this entire world?

i looked up and saw that maggie was filming and i smiled to the camera before looking over at billie. maybe one day we'll actually do have this for us.

"she has fin's blue eyes!" i gushed.

"i was hoping she'd get those." claudia looked at finneas.

not even five minutes later of me staring at this tiny creature in my hands, julie started crying. "ohh no." i pouted at how cute the cry was. probably wouldn't be cute for fin and clauds in the middle of the night though. "julie wants her mama." i got up and gave her back to her parents.

this is probably my favorite thing about this whole baby situation. i can still see and play with one with out the responsibility and commitment of it all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.9K 66
living the life that many only can dream of. forced to keep up her appearances for the public, forced to work at the family company, expected to be c...
454K 8.2K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell
911K 26.7K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
49.8K 519 51
pov; you're the daughter of billie eilish // first few chapters are shitty so be patient thanks #1 FINNEAS - {31st January 2022} #1 OCONNELL - {13th...