Dacre Montgomery Imagines

By bensonboone69

For all of my Dacre Montgomery simps Requests are encouraged ❤️ More

Period
A/N
Jealousy, Jealousy
Bored
Kiss me better
Fall
Camping
Camping Pt 2.
Camping Pt 3
Thunderstorms
Lifeguards (Billy Hargrove)
REQUEST PAGE
"I'm not going to stop poking you until you give me attention"
"you're hair is so soft/you're so comfy"
"I remember practicing how to ask you out in the mirror"
Halloween Special
Christmas Decorations
Decorating
Movie Night
HELP!!!!
Caught (Billy Hargrove)
Caught Pt. 2 (Billy Hargrove)
Pregnant (Billy Hargrove)
Pregnant Pt. 2 (Billy Hargrove)
A/N

Friends to Lovers

1.3K 23 28
By bensonboone69

Summary: You and your Best Friend/Costar confess your feelings for each other

1254 words

Dacre and I were best friends. We have been since middle school. So, when we both got casted into the cast of Stranger Things, I bet you could guess how excited we were.

I was sitting in hair and makeup when I hear the door open and see Dacre walk in.

He was already in costume and all I could think about was how good his butt looked in those jeans.

Wait, why was I thinking about that? Was I crushing on Dacre?! No way I couldn't be, we've known each other for so long this isn't acceptable and plus, he's my Costar!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a hand waving in my face.

I swatted it away already knowing it was Dacre

"Y/N you ok? You seemed lost in thought there just then." Dacre said as he looked down at her sitting in the chair.

"Yeah, I'm fine why wouldn't I be? I'm as cool as a cucumber, no as cool as ice" Wow, nice going Y/N, as cool as ice? Who even says that?!

"Yeah, ok well I'm gonna go now but have fun! Bye Bye Y/N/N" he patted my head then walked out the door.

✨Time skip brought to you by Billy Hargroves mullet✨

After filming Joe (Kerry) walked up to me

"Hey Y/N!"

"Hey Joe, what's up?" I said enthusiastically

"Later the cast is going to dinner, do you want to come?" Joe asked me

"Sure, sounds like fun!" I said

"Great! I'll text you the details. See you later Y/N!" Joe said while walking away.

*Texts with Dacre*

Mullet Man🔥

Me
Are you going to the
cast dinner later?

Mullet Man🔥
Yeah, are you?

Me
Well, now I definitely am😉

Mullet Man🔥
Ahhh, being flirtatious
I see hm?

Me
What, me!? No never!

Me
Pick me up later?

Mullet Man🔥
You know it girl! 💅

Me
Ok, see you soon

Oh, what is this boy doing to me?

It was almost time to go to the dinner so, I figured I should start getting ready

I showered, did my makeup and got dressed. It was a good thing I went shopping yesterday and bought a new dress.

(Your dress)

(If you don't like it you can change it)

Just as I was finishing up, Dacre texted me he was outside. I suddenly got a swarm of butterflies in my stomach, my hands got sweaty ans it felt like my knees ere about to give out. What. Is. Going. On?

I made my way outside and saw Dacre.  He looked more handsome than ever (but, he always looks good)

"You clean up nicely" Dacre said jokingly

"You're not too bad yourself" I said with a smile.

He walked me over to the passenger side and opened the door so I could get in.

(Get someone like this ladies)

He shut the door and made his way over to his side and buckled his seat belt.

As we were backing out of the driveway he put his hand on the back of the headrest of my seat and turned his body to look behind him so he didn't run into anything.

All I could focus on were his biceps. He looked me in the eyes then put his hand back on the steering wheel.

Uh oh, I have fallen for this man

We got to the restaurant and everybody was already there. I took a seat beside Dacre and Millie

Dacre pulled out my chair for me and then sat down himself.

"Millie! How are you I haven't seen you in forever!" I said as I hugged her tightly

"I'm doing good, how about you?" She said smiling

"I'm doing fantastic" just then the waiter came to take our orders.

You got steak with a side of sweet potato fries and an iced water.

Everybody else ordered and the waiter came back with you food 20 minutes later.

"Y/N/N, can I have a bite of your steak, pretty please" he asked while pouting his lip

"Dacre, you know I don't share food..but fine, only because you asked so nicely" you laughed and got a piece on your fork for him to take a bite. You fed it to him and he kept eye contact with you as he bit the steak and slid it off the fork with his teeth. "Delicious" he said with his low voice, lower than normal, and licked his lips

Your face grew red. You looked away and felt Millie tap you. You turned to face her.

"Do you like Dacre!?" She whisper shouted, looking at you with wide eyes

"What!? No, what makes you think that?" You argued

"Hmm I don't know" she tapped her chin and looked up to show that she was thinking "Maybe the fact that you turned into a tomato when he ate some steak."

"Ok, fine maybe I like him a little but, you can't tell anyone ok?" You shook a finger at her harshly

She pretended to seal her lips. " Don't worry your secret is safe with me" she smiled

I turned back to eat my steak and I felt a hand with cold rings land in my thigh.

I look down at the hand and up to the arm that was attached to the hand. It was Dacre. He was just sitting there, eating as if he didn't realize that his hand was on my thigh.

"OMG OMG OMG DACRE HAS HIS HAND ON MY THIGH WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" My thoughts were going 100 miles per hour.

I just looked down and placed my hand on top of his. He looked down and turned his hand over so that out finger could intertwine. We sat like that the whole dinner.

Occasionally I would look over at Millie and she would give me a thumbs up or an encouraging look and I would smile at her.

Once we were finished with dinner we said goodbye to everyone and Dacre and I headed out to his car.

We drove to my house and we got there too fast.

As I was about to get out, Dacre grabbed my hand and pulled me back inside the car

"Listen Y/N" he said while taking a deep breath. Uh oh.

"I have no idea how I just realized this but, I really, really like you and I think your personality is amazing. Not to mention the fact that you are stunning but, that's just a bonus, a pretty great one. I have been meaning to tell you all night but, I couldn't find the right time and I was kind of hoping you might feel the same about me?"

You were shocked. What are the chances that the person you liked would like you back. You just sat there, mouth agape and wide eyed

"Y/N please say something, you're making me nervous" he said 

Instead of saying anything, you leaned over and pulled him into you for a kiss. His hand found your waist and you tangled the ends of his hair in your fingers.

He pulled you onto him to straddle his lap and pulled away slowly.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that" he said with a laugh

"Me too" you said while pulling him in for another kiss.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N
Hey, I finally wrote another part!
I'm thinking of making a book but idk what about yet.
Let me know if this was too long of if you want them shorter
I also take requests and they do help a lot I might not get to them but I'll try
Ok bye you guys 😘

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 6.5K 20
Your life in Hawkins was good although boring. One person managed to not only change that but also to make you feel things you didn't know were possi...
89.8K 858 36
This story is well, Smut about Billy Hargrove. I do not own this character! I will not write; cheating, forceful sex, Billy as how he was in the actu...
232 18 12
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐬. 𝐎𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮�...
73.3K 498 37
you must be real horny if your here... don't worry, I gotchu 😼 *also revised on AO3 at sannelovestee*