Fall

Summary: You go to rake leaves and Dacre distracts you

419 Words

Fall has always been your favorite time of the year.

The colors, the sweaters, the rain, Halloween and the pumpkin spice of course! Fall wouldn't be fall without pumpkin spice!

You looked out the window and saw all of the leaves that had fallen on the ground scattered under your trees outside.

So, you went outside to rake them.

You put on a coat, a hat and some gloves since it was particularly cold that day.

You went outside and started raking the leaves when you feel two muscular arms snake around your waist.

You turn around and your boyfriend Dacre stood behind you with two mugs in his hand.

"You looked cold so I brought you some hot chocolate." He says as he hands you the cup.

You sigh "Thank you, I was freezing out here" you take the cup.

You dropped the rake and felt the cup warm up your cold fingers. You let out a sigh.

Dacre wrapped his arm around you waist and pulled you closer to him. You nuzzled your face in his neck.

You breathed in his scent. He smelled like expensive cologne and chocolate.

You set the cup down and started raking again.

Dacre just sat on the patio and watched you.

Once you had all of the leaves gathered up in a pile Dacre came up to you.

"Hey, I have a great idea" he said with a smirk.

"And what might that be?" You said crossing your arms.

He smiled and lifted you up off of the ground. You squealed as he threw you into the large pile of leaves.

"Dacre! I just raked these!" You scolded him.

He just laughs, jumps beside you and submerges himself in the leaves.

You giggle when he pulls himself up from the leaves and looks at you. He covers his mouth with his hand to suppress a laugh.

"What's so funny?" You ask him.

"You have a leaf in your hair." he laughs "Here let me get it." he reaches up to your hair and pulls out a leaf "All gone."

He grabs the back of your neck and pulls his lips onto yours.

You smile into the kiss

How on earth did you get so lucky?

A/N

Hey, I'm back
The end of the semester was this Friday so I was inactive so I apologize for that but, I did another part so, I hope you guys liked it!

WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE FOOD?