Model for me?

Av Levisteaparty

Eren is 23 years old and looking for a job in modeling, one day his sister told him she would put in a good w... Mer

Model for me? (Chapter one)
'Strip..?' (Chapter Three)
Modeling at night? (Chapter Four)
I want more of you (Chapter Five)
Important Update.
Can you take me to your place..?(Chapter Six)
That was amazing..(Chapter Seven)
Thank you
Stay with me..(Chapter Eight)
The next Story winner is...
Confessions (Chapter Nine )
Why..? (Chapter Ten)
Am I wrong...?(Chapter Eleven)
Thanks
New story (not a chapter..)
Valentines day special
Last night.. (Chapter Twelve)

Strike a pose! (Chaper Two)

13.8K 615 873
Av Levisteaparty

(Authors Note- Hey guys, I wanted to write my second chapter today so I wouldn't forget later there's gonna be little bits of surprises in this chapter...so I'll stop my rambling...-Enjoy..~)

~Chapter two~ Strike a pose!~

"Eren.......Eren...EREN..!!" Mikasa was practically yelling in his ear. Eren sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.."Get up were gonna be late..."

Eren sat up looking at Mikasa..'late? late for what exactly' Eren thought scratching his head.

Wait.

Today is...

Eren recalls what Mikasa told him last night. He was going to go with Mikasa to her agency!?

He fully woke up after that and decided to hop in the shower then he got dressed in a green hoodie and black skinny jeans with combat boots.

He wore his favorite cologne and he brushed his teeth..

Boy was he happy...

He went in the kitchen and grabbed coffee and poured Mikasa a cup as well sitting at the table when Mikasa comes out of her room and goes into the kitchen to sit with Eren and drank the coffee he poured for her.

"She will be here any minute now..."
Mikasa mumbled to her self as she looked at her phone.

Eren looked at her confused..he had heard what she said. "Who's gonna be here any mintue?" Eren spoke up.

"Oh um.. Hanji ..she's my manager she gives me rides to and from the agency.." Eren was curious of how she got to and from work he thought someone she knew drove her but this was totally different..

Mikasa's phone buzzed she had got a text..from 'hanji' stating she was here. Mikasa got up from where she was sitting and said "Let's go she's here" then waved me to follow her.

Eren  followed her out the door locking it behide me. We made it to the car and Hanji got out to greet me and open the door for him and Mikasa then closing it when we got inside.

The car was absolutely beautiful on the inside the was a small t.v. hanging from the ceiling. Eren  looked around in aw. Hanji speaks up"So your the 'big caribbean eyes' I've heard so much about." She looked threw her rearview mirror at as she was driving then back at the road. I didn't say anything but a short "I guess"as he  looked out the window.

He didn't say much to her, he barely knew the woman. Hanji spoke up again after about 10 minutes " We're here.."

We parked and Mikasa and he hopped out the backseat to the ground. Eren was listening to music on his iPod. Mikasa and Hanji walked ahead of me as he followed behind them.

We made it inside and as soon as he walked into the front doors a smell of Lavender and soap hits him in the face. 'It smells good in here'

He took an earbud out looking around at how clean and shiny everything was.

"Beautiful..." was only thing that came out of his mouth..

Mikasa looked at me and smiled. Hanji looked at me too and smiled then said"Mikasa I'm gonna take him in the back to meet Erwin. Just wait out here we will only be a couple of minutes." Mikasa nodded sitting down and grabbed a magazine looking threw it.

Eren  followed Hanji to the back and we stopped at a door before she knocked on it "Erwin the 'newbie' is here can we come in?" Hanji asked in a questionably tone.

Then we heard a "Sure come in" from the other side of the door. Hanji opened the door and Hanji led him inside pointing him towards a seat.

He sat down then looked up at the blond man who looked to be in his late 30's. "So.. I heard you wanted to be a model..." he said as he rested his head on his folded hands.

Eren spoke up "Yeah actually I've been wanting to be a model for a couple of months now.." Erwin looked at Eren interested.

What Erwin said next surprised Eren "Well then I guess it's you're lucky day there seems to an open spot" Eren looked shocked.

Erwin slid a paper over to Eren."Just sign here" Erwin pointed at the dotted line.

Without a second to even read it Eren signed it sliding it back over to Erwin laying pen on top of the paper.

"Alrighty then ...seems you didn't waste anytime.." Erwin chuckled.

Erwin looked at Hanji and Hanji nodded as she left the room. 'Where is she going..?' Eren thought to himself as curiosity hits him.

Then after about 10 minutes of silence Hanji came in with a short man standing next to her.

Eren  looked at the man and holy shit was he gorgeous. Then the man looked at him. Hanji breaking the silence first introducting the short yet attractive man. She points to him then looks at Eren  "This is Levi."

His unamused expression didn't change. Hanji spoke up again looking over at 'Levi' then pointing over to me "Levi... this is Eren."

"Eren" he tested his name on his tongue. Eren  looked up at him then back down blushing...

Erwin spoke up "Levi, he's our new client also he's your personal model."
Levi smirked.

"N-nice to meet you.." he said studdering 'Damn it why am I studdering and getting flustered for?' Eren mentally asked himself.

Hanji giggled and walked out of the room to meet up with Mikasa to let her know what's going on.

"Eren why don't Levi show you around he doesn't mind...Do you Levi?" Levi let out a small "tch" before walking out of the office waiting for Eren to follow him behind.

Eren trailed behind closing Erwin's office door behind him.

Erwin muttered to himself "This will be interesting.."

---------

Eren tagged along Levi as Levi showed him the lounge and what not.

They both came upon Levi 's studio where he took his photos and such.

Levi opened his door letting Eren inside then closing the door behide them. Then Levi finally spoke up "This is my room where I'll be taking you're photos. Make yourself at home..I guess.. just don't touch anything" he glared at the brunette.

"Fine..I won't touch anything.." he said as he threw his hands up at Levi.

Eren looked around the room then came across a weird picture it looked like a naked man under a blanket hanging on Levis wall there was a female one to except she wasn't naked she was wearing a swim suit.

Eren looked confused because there were multiple pictures of these people in witch he assumed were models (They were.)

Eren looked at Levi with this expression on his face not knowing what to think Levi was just sitting there clean camera lens with a cloth then Levi looked up at Eren who was staring at him.

"Something the matter..?" Levi looked back down at the camera Lens setting it down in front of him.

'Yes there's something wrong...' Eren thought. Eren then spoke up " Umm.. why are there naked and hafe naked people hanging on your wall..?" Eren had this curious tone in his voice.

"Oh.. that..?" Levi questioned. " They're models. I specialize in Exotic Photography."

'You what?..wait does that mean..?' Eren's eyes almost popped out of his head at Levi 's words.

"You specialize..?" Eren looked almost weirded out for a second..

"Yes I'm actually pretty well-known for it." Levi chuckled to himself as he leaned back onto the wall.

"I thought they told you..?" Levi sighed.
Eren was having a mental breakdown.

'No they didn't tell me especially not Mikasa's...wait.. Mikasa models for magazines hafe naked..' Eren thought getting the shivers while he shook the image out of his mind..

"So..does that mean..."Eren said in a nervous tone....

Eren looked at Levi.

Levi smirked.

"Yes it does..." Levi looked at him up and down..

Was he doing what Eren thought he was doing..? Checking him out...?

Eren looked at the ground and blushed..

Then Levi turned his camera and studios lights on.

What Levi had told him next made him have goosebumps..

Levi loaded his camera in position..
Then looked back at the brunette..

"Strip.."

( Authors Note - Hey guys. So what did ya think? Let me know in the comments thanks for reading....to be continued in the next chapter...-Bye~ ^-^)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

140K 6.3K 44
Eren meets a hot stranger one day and after dating for a bit figures out that this attractive stranger is his little sister's teacher. In this Levi x...
24.3K 895 22
22 year old Eren Jaeger is a stripper at Club Rose and a damn good one at that. He takes his job seriously and loves the attention it gets him. Not t...
480K 11.1K 12
Eren is your typical teenage boy. Levi is......well he's Levi. Mix the two together and you get a little bit of mystery, confusion and love. Levi mu...
11.6K 515 22
Eren Jaeger, 17 year old teenager who just moved to Shiganshina with his adoptive sister, 17 (3 months older), and live with their best childhood fri...