The Speedster and the Geek...

By Ginnivee

I was going to do a Sonic x OC, but I got this idea and liked it so... What if there was an Alternate Univers... More

Prologue
Chapter The Second
Chapter The Third
Chapter The Fourth
Chapter The Fifth
Chapter The Sixth
Chapter The Seventh
Chapter The Eighth
Chapter The Ninth
Chapter The Tenth
Chapter The Eleventh
Epilogue
New(ish) Book!
1K READS!!!!!!!!
2K READS??
3K reads what heck

Chapter The First

375 1 5
By Ginnivee

Short, Tails doesn't have a super big part.

Oh, and I'll be making a new chapter each time I do a time skip.

On with the chaos!

The fox hid in the bushes, staying out of sight and scanning the area with one of her inventions.

She spotted a white and black vehicle with a blue and red siren on top, with strange yellow symbols on each side.

"Perfect! Standard human transport!"

She grinned and hopped in.

Quickly taking control of the vehicle with one of her gadgets, she drove quickly toward the center of the energy readings, hoping against hope that she made it in time.

Aaand, case in point, we've reached a time skip, so yeah.

End of chapter.

Sorry for the short chapter, I'll get the next one out quickly.

I finish one chapter, then write the next one before I publish it, so I'm always one chapter finished before I publish.

Basically, I'll finish chapter 5, then write chapter 6, then publish chapter 5, then write chapter 7, then publish chapter 6. Get it?

Peace Out!

-GV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
824K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
15.2K 201 27
"Two wrongs always make a right, Y/n." He looked at you with a smile.
362K 22.1K 93
❝𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲❞ ― shut down To be able to pretend is to be able to lie, to ot...