Better | FemxFem

By Wh0ref0rBillie

"I'll always love you for making me better" More

Characters.
"Into Orbit" ๐ŸŽถ
"Wildfire" ๐ŸŽถ
"Touch me" ๐ŸŽถ
"I Want You Around" ๐ŸŽถ
"Unthinkable" ๐ŸŽถ
"Slow Down" ๐ŸŽถ
"Talk" ๐ŸŽถ
"Ring The Alarm" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ
"Angel"
"Every Kind Of Way"
"Party Favor" ๐Ÿ–ค
"Hard To Love"๐ŸŽถ
"Hurt" ๐ŸŽถ
"Whoa" ๐ŸŽถ
"Living Room Flow"๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ
"I Gotta Be" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’
"All I Ask" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
"Adore You" ๐ŸŽถโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
"Wondering/Wandering" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒŠ
"Addicted" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽธ
"All Good" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฅ€
"At Your Best" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•ถ
"I'll Make Love To You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‚
"Fall Into My Arms" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’›
"I Could Fall In Love" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐ŸŒน
"Gonna Love Me" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿšฟ
"Millon" ๐ŸŽถโœ‚๏ธ
"Whats On Your Mind?"๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ณ
"Teach Me A Lesson" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒš
"Take You There" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽž๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆฑ
"The River" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿช
"Best Part" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Anything For You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฝ
"10k Hours" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
"I'm Ready" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ‘€
"Why I Love You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘

"First Time" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿพ

9.2K 328 180
By Wh0ref0rBillie

Happy Bey Day 🐝 and Thank you so much for 100k. I've never experienced getting 100k before the book was completed and now I have and I'm extremely grateful. This will make some of y'all sad but there will not be a sequel, for many reasons. I hope y'all enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. Please enjoy the finale pt.2. 🤍🤍

___________
Omniscient.
1 Year Later.
September 2024.
Wedding Hall📍
12:44 am.
___________

"Are you ready?" "No" "Avi" "I'm kidding" Avi'anna laughed, but she wasn't. She was not ready, her feet weren't even cold, they were iced cubes.

Avi'anna looked at herself in the mirror, and she squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to calm down. "Ma, did you feel like this when you had to marry my dad?" Avi asked and her mom, who was deciding on what heels she was gonna wear, and she looked up. "How do you feel?" Her mother asked, and Avi'anna thought for a second before sighing. "I- don't know. I can't explain it" she pouted.

"Well, I had many different feelings when I had to marry your father. Our marriage was forced, not out of love. I can't tell you how you should feel, though. You're the only one who knows if you really want to get married today, so I guess you need to sit with yourself and figure that out" her mother told her, and she nodded.

Meanwhile in the other room.

"Are you ready?" "I've never been so ready for anything in my life. Is that a good thing?" Stoney asked her mother, "is what?" Mrs. Brown questioned, "well, that I don't have cold feet. Most people have cold feet when they're about to marry someone, but I don't. Does that mean she isn't one?" Stoney explained, closing her eyes as the makeup artist put eyeshadow on her eyelids.

"Baby, you're thinking too deep into it. Many people have cold feet then get divorced, cold feet has nothing to do with the success of a marriage. Trust me, your momma wasn't that much of an anxious person either" Stoney's mom squeezed her hand. "Right, I'm just overthinking it" Stoney mumbled.

"...Finally, we are here now
I've been waiting all my life, oh, oh
Every day, you're all I think about
My mind it's like a river and you're always bath in the water

They heard a door open and both of their attention went in the direction. Liyah gave everyone in the room a close smiled and then signaled for Mrs. Brown to come to her. Liyah glanced around the room before leaning in and whispering something into her ear, making her gasp, getting Stoney's attention.

"What's wrong ma? Someone messed up the flowers? The food? Please not the food" Stoney glanced at her mother and Liyah, and she got worried as they said nothing. "What?" She asked, then her mother cleared her throat, "no one can find Avi" her mother announced and one of Stoney's aunts raised up. "You're joking" Stoney laughed it off and continued to get her makeup done.

"She's not, her mother sent her to get some air, and now she isn't replying and no one has seen her" Liyah said and Stoney slowly nodded. "Okay, okay. Excuse me" Stoney got up from the chair and went into the bathroom. Mrs. Brown and Liyah made eye contact as the only thing that could be heard in the room was Stoney's cries coming from the bathroom.

"...I prayed for you
I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last
I prayed for you
I cried for you
I can't believe we're here at last"

"I'll be back" Liyah said and walked out the room, she was pissed. She understood cold feet, but to just completely leave? What the fuck was going on with Avi'anna.

Liyah looked around the whole building and searched high and low for Avi'anna, getting some help from Avi's family, and some of Stoney's family also helped.

"Avi, is that you?" Liyah knocked on a bathroom door as she heard Avi lowly talking. "No" Avi sighed and Liyah rolled her eyes, "let me in" Liyah advised and Avi'anna thought for a second "promise me you won't be mad at me?" "I can't promise that" Liyah replied as she heard the door unlock, and she walked into the bathroom, closing and locking the door back.

"What's happening?" Liyah asked as she eyed Avi'anna, who was sitting on the toilet seat with crumbled up tissues on her lap. "I- I don't know" Avi'anna sniffed and chewed on her bottom lip, "what do you mean you don't know?" Liyah questioned, "I don't know if this is what I really want. I just don't know" Avi'anna explained, and her eyes watered again. "You're joking" Liyah chuckled, thinking this all had to be a joke.

"I'm not. I'm not doing it. Call it off" Avi'anna nodded, as if this was what she truly wanted.

"Girl control yourself. I know it's a big day, so you're nervous and all that, but you're not doing this to my best friend. She doesn't deserve this shit" Liyah made known. "I know she ain't perfect, but she definitely doesn't deserve this, you know she don't. So suck up all that scary shit. I swear Avi'anna, if you break Stoney's heart today, she won't be the only one in pain. Now that I can promise" Liyah threatened and left the bathroom, slamming the door in the process.

Liyah headed back over to Stoney's room and knocked on the bathroom door. "It's me, Tab. Let me in" Liyah lightly knocked and she heard the door unlock. She walked into the bathroom and Stoney was sitting on the floor, knees to her chest, and she stared blankly at the trash can.

"You look so beautiful, you shouldn't be crying in this bathroom, man" Liyah started and Stoney made no movements and continued to blink. "Did you find her?" Stoney lowly asked and Liyah sighed, and sat on the floor. "I love you alright, you're an amazing ass person if she can't see that well" Liyah shrugged and Stoney's bottom lip quivered.

"But she told me she loved me" Stoney whispered before crying into Liyah's shoulder.

"...Can you take me through
Touch me on my face
Kiss me on my hand
Take me to a place where we find love"

"I know, I know" Liyah rubbed her back as her heart broke for her friend. "L- their attention went to knocks on the door, Stoney lifted her head. "Baby, it's me. I'm sorry I just wanna talk, explain myself. I just- please just hear me out" Avi'anna begged, and Liyah looked at Stoney. "Let her in" Stoney mumbled, and Liyah eyed her face before slowly nodding and get off the floor "I'll let y'all talk" Liyah stated as she opened the door. She bumped into Avi'anna on her way out.

"You've made me look like a fool, Avi'anna. I look like a straight fool ass, Avi, I'm so embarrassed. Here I am bragging about you, and you don't even want to marry me" Stoney sighed and chuckled, but she really just wanted to cry. This wasn't how she imagined her marriage ceremony would go. "I do wanna marry you, I'm just scared" Avi'anna sighed as she started to explain, Avi was about to grab Stoney's hands when she pulled her hands away. "Scared of what? Isn't our love enough for you to want to marry me?" "Yes but-" "but?" "I'm scared to turn out like my parents. I watched my parents fight and my dad cheat constantly and my mom would just allow him. I don't want us to turn out like that" Avi'anna told her.

"No offense, but I'm not your father and I will never be him. I've done my fair share of stuff, but I've never in my life have cheated on someone and I never will, and I've told you this before. I don't know why you're just now bringing this up. We've been planning this ceremony for a whole year, and you didn't bring this up once" Stoney huffed, she was getting aggravated now. "I didn't realize how bad it was affecting me until this morning, I'm sorry" Avi'anna looked away as her tears came down again.

"I don't know what you want me to say" Stoney said, tired of this conversation she felt was going nowhere. "Say you want to marry me, say I didn't mess this all up with a ridiculous impulsive decision" Avi'anna said, with hope in her eyes. "I can't say that, I think you don't know what you really want, and you've wasted my time" Stoney told her, getting off the floor, she stood up, and Avi'anna grabbed her hips and pulled her into her.

"Please don't leave me" Avi'anna begged as she put her head on Stoney's chest, "please. I never meant to hurt you" Avi'anna cried, her body shaking and her heart beating fast. She lifted her head, and they made eye contact, "I know what I want, and it's you. I let my trauma control me for a second, and I'm so sorry. All I want is you" Avi'anna confessed, her hands resting on the sides of Stoney's face, Stoney sighed and gave her a little nod. Avi'anna sniffed and lightly pressed her lips onto Stoney's making Stoney tense up.

"...Show me what it means and how it's supposed to feel
You got all I need
Can we make love like it's our first time
First time
First time"

When they pulled away, Stoney kissed Avi'anna's forehead and closed her eyes as she prayed what she about to do wasn't going to be a big mistake years later.

Issa_ liyah

Liked by St0ney_, Ju_Minaj and 3694 others.
Issa_ liyah posting a throwback because my best friend is getting married today 🥰👥
Stoney_ ily. You def next fs!!!
         ^^^ Issa_Liyah Don't wish that shit on me

Hours later.
The wedding Hall 📍

"Please make sure everyone is seated, they are ready" Liyah told Stoney's mother, and she nodded, going back into the section. Everyone was sitting, patently, talking lowly to the people around them. She gave Liyah a thumbs up and Liyah nodded, going back to Stoney.

"You ready?" Liyah asked and Stoney slowly nodded as she looked at herself in the mirror, "can I pray one more time before I got out there?" Stoney asked, and Liyah laughed "no, you've prayed 3 times already, I know the stuff from earlier scared you, but you got this. Trust yourself" "I love you" "I love you more" they hugged. "Alright" Stoney nodded and they walked to the closed doors.

Liyah gave the DJ a thumbs up, then went to go sit down in the audience next to Judith and Stoney's family.

Stoney took a deep breath as she heard the DJ transition into First Time by TEEKS. The song that always made her think of Avi'anna. She could also hear the sound of stomps as people began standing up, and her hands starting to sweat. She took another deep breath before taking her step down the aisle.

She swayed slowly, a soft smile on her face, as she felt her butterflies in her stomach. She walked till she made it to the table, and she stood on the right side. Her fingers started to shake as she heard Avi'anna's song, and she put her hands behind her back.

Avi'anna stood in front of the door, and she closed her eyes and said an affirmation in her head before opening her eyes. She heard the instrumental to Love by Musiq Soundchild and smiled wide before taking a step and walking down the aisle.

Her and Stoney made eye contact for the first time since they've put on their dresses, and Avi'anna looked away as she felt tears strolling down her cheeks. Stoney lip her bottom lip and looked down for a few seconds as she tried to stop the tears from coming down.

'She looks so beautiful' they both thought, their hearts warm and butterflies in their stomach.

"...Oh we Live, this is nothing but a dream
Can I sleep here forever
You're the best thing that I've ever seen
Your face is like a superpower
You're the sun and I'm the flower"

Avi'anna made it to the table and Stoney winked at her. "Good morning, everyone. Today is the wedding ceremony for Tabitha Willow and Avi'anna Oats" The cleric began to read a verse from the Quran and Stoney and Avi'anna held hands, Stoney thumb rubbing Avi's.

"Ameen" everyone says in sync, and Stoney and Avi'anna smile at each other. "T-" "I'm sorry to interrupt, I just have something to say" Avi'anna announces, and Stoney's heart drops as the worst possible ideas cloud in her head. Liyah shakes her head, putting her leg out, trying to see if she could trip Avi'anna if she says what she thinks she is going to say.

"I know at Muslim weddings we don't usually do vows, but I have to get this off my chest" Avi'anna explains and Stoney and Liyah make eye contact. Avi'anna has the attention of everyone in the room, and she takes a deep breath before smiling at Stoney.

"Over the past year, I've gotten in the habit of subconsciously staring at you. And one day I realized that I'm always doing it because I sometimes think you will disappear or that you have been a dream this whole time. But today I know you're not, and we're meant to be, at least in this lifetime. In the words of Mariah Carey, I know in my heart babe, our love will never die" Avi'anna sung, surprising everyone in the room.

Avi'anna squeezed Stoney's hands harder, "we're not perfect, but I love us that way. We've changed for the better, and you're all I've ever wanted in a partner. I hope you have no doubt in your heart and I hope you know I'll always love you" Avi'anna finished off and Stoney wiped her tears before grabbing Avi'anna's jaw and kissing her.

"I love you" "I love you more" They told each other before pulling away.

"...I prayed for you (prayed)
I cried for you (cried)
I can't believe we're here at last
I prayed for you (prayed)
I cried for you (cried)
I can't believe we're here at last"

"That was beautiful" the cleric says before smiling at them "now repeat after me" "I Tabitha" "I Tabitha" "offer you myself in marriage in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him. I pledge, in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you an obedient and faithful wife" Stoney repeated, and smiled as she felt her heart beating fast.

"Repeat after me" "I Avi'anna" "I Avi'anna"
"offer you myself in marriage in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Quran and the Holy Prophet, peace and blessing be upon him. I pledge, in honesty and with sincerity, to be for you an obedient and faithful wife" Avi'anna repeated, and she kissed Stoney's hand.

"Now you may both sign the contacts, plus your witnesses" Stoney signs the contract then Avi'anna then Stoney's father and Avi'anna's mother. "Congratulations" the cleric said as she put all the papers back into the folders. "You may now kiss the bride" Liyah and Judith scream and Stoney laughs before her and Avi'anna kiss gently. "I love you" "I love you so much" they held hands.

"Party time" Judith says, and she starts dancing, "just a mini celebration before the Nikah tomorrow" Stoney made known. "Wait, the flowers" Stoney's mom brought up and Avi'anna smiled widely as she got excited. "Yes, yes. Let do it" everyone but Avi'anna and Stoney got out the aisle and grabbed the flowers and money. Stoney pointed to the DJ and Alter by Kehlani began to play.

" I can't tell where your hair ends and mine begins" Avi'anna begins to sing "If I ain't have all these tattoos, I would think that it's your skin" Stoney sings, and they hold hands as they model walk down the aisle. Flowers and bills getting rained on them as they playfully walked down the aisle, laughing and doing slight dance movies.

They made it to the end, and they held eye contact as they stopped laughing. "For better" "or worse" they said to each other before Avi'anna quickly pecks Stoney's lips. Stoney picks Avi'anna up bridesmaid style and spins around, making Avi squeal and tighten her arms around Stoney's neck. Stoney kisses her forehead, then they walk out the room, Avi'anna head on Stoney's chest and Stoney with a wide smile on her face.

An hour later.
The bathroom 📍

"You do look good, Mrs. Willow" "ouu I like the sound of that" "what? Mrs. Willow? Me too" Stoney arms wrapped around Avi'anna's, hips as she stood behind her, chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah, say it again" Avi'anna bites her lip "Mrs. Willow" "mhmm" Avi'anna put her hands over Stoney's "Mrs. Willow" "yesss" Avi'anna moaned and Stoney smirked. "I'm gonna fuck you up later" Stoney whispered in her ear and Avi'anna whimpered as Stoney's hands moved to her ass. "Fuck me up now" Avi pushed her butt into Stoney and Stoney bites her lip.

"A quickie?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna nodded, Stoney was about to move back when they heard the bathroom door open. "Please scream if someone is naked" Liyah started and Stoney smiled, as she shook her head. "You fool" Stoney backed up and Liyah smiled as she shrugged "auntie want you, she wants to ask you about something and she real persistent" Liyah announced and Stoney sighed.

She looked back at Avi'anna, and Avi pouted before blowing her a kiss. "We'll finish this tonight" Stoney whispered in her ear, placing a kiss on the lobe, "I'm counting down the hours" Avi'anna replied before they did a quick peck and Stoney and Liyah left the bathroom, then Avi'anna followed a few seconds after.

Avi'anna eyed the decorated room, it was so pretty to her, it was a mini version of their celebration tomorrow, and she was even more excited for that. More family and friends, plus more food and gifts.

"Avi your Abuela is on the phone" Avi'anna's mother came up to her, on FaceTime with her grandma. "Hola Abuela" "hola neta" Avi'anna smiled, "me gustaría estar alli" her grandmother told her, making her eyes water. "Yo también" Avi'anna replied, making her mother walk away and pat her eyes. "Te echo de menos" Avi'anna said to her, making the older woman smile, sadly "yo también te extraño" she replied, making Avi'anna nod as she tried to stop her tears, so she wouldn't messing up her makeup.

She missed her grandmother so much, she hadn't seen her in years. Her grandma used to live in the US when she was younger, but her visa expired, and she was deported back to Panama. Avi'anna's mother tries to go back at least once a year, but it breaks Avi's heart too bad. She even cries every time they talk on the phone.

"Para de llorar, Hablo contigo más tarde" her grandma told her and she nodded. "Te quiero" Avi'anna replied, "yo también te amo" her grandmother hangs up. Avi'anna takes a deep breath, and before she could take it all in, she feels her hand being grabbed. "Come dance with me" Stoney's said to her, smiling, and they walk on the dance floor.

"The way we held each other's hand, the way we talked, the way we laughed. It felt so good to find true love, I knew right then and there you were the one" they sang and danced to Brown Eyes by Destiny's child. "I hope we spend the rest of our lives together" Stoney announces, as they continue to sway together "Hmm that's some big promises" "what? You don't think I'm good for it?" Stoney smiled, making Avi smile. "I do, I just thought you'd want it to be forever in every universe and lifetime" Avi'anna joked making them laugh.

"You're a fool" Stoney shakes her head "a fool for you" Avi'anna shrugged, making Stoney eye her and smile.

"...Can you take me through
Touch me on my face (my face)
Kiss me on my hand (kiss me on my hand)
Take me to a place where we find love
Show me what it means and how it's supposed to feel
You got all I need"

"Excuse me love birds, I need her now" Avi'anna gets pulled away by Genesis as Why I Love You by Monica began to play and Avi and Gen got hype.

Stoney shakes her head as she sits in one of of seats and eyes Avi'anna the whole time.

"You let them know that I'm yours, yes, you do. By holdin' me and kissin' me, lets them know that for sure" Avi'anna wraps her arms around her torso as they make eye contact as she bites her lips. It breaks as Genesis puts her arms on her shoulder and they both sing passionately. They did multiple poses as the photographer came around them, they were having so much fun.

Gen_

Liked by Avi. Marie and others
Gen_ Welcome to the club bestie 💍💍
Avi.Marie love youuuuu 💍🥰

"That was cute, but I would like my wife back now" Stoney announces, making Avi'anna laugh and Gen gasp. "Well, excuse me, territorial mutherfreaker" Genesis replied, making Avi'anna crack up. "I'll see you later girl" Avi'anna tells Gen, and she nods, smiling at her as she walks away, Gen mugs Stoney, and Avi bites her lip as she tried to hold in her laugh.

"Stop being mean, jealous ass" Avi'anna playfully hits Stoney's arm, "I'm not" Stoney replied as she held onto Avi'anna's hips. "Hmm" Avi hums not believing her "I can't believe you're my wife, like we're going to have kids, a house and animals" Stoney stated. "We're going to travel and send our kids off to college, and they're going to start their own families then we're going to be sexy grandma's" Stoney continued.

"Are you crying about our future life?" Stoney asked, feeling wetness on her arm "you can't bring up our future and expect me not to" Avi'anna brought up. "You're right, I'm excited, are you?" "I am and more" they stare at each other. "Gosh I'm so happy you were stood up that night" Stoney made known, and they laugh. "Me too" Avi'anna nods. "I love you""I love you more" "for better" "or worse"

"...Can we make love, like it's our first time
First time
First time
Oh-oh woah
First time
First time
First time"

Avi. Marie

Like by Stoney_ and 4728 others.
Avi. Marie 9/13/24 ♾💍

Stoney_

Liked by Gen_ and Avi.Marie and 3741 others.
Stoney_ 9/13/24 ♾💍 I'll love you for a lifetime

To my black Muslim wlw and nblw readers who wanted a book not about religious trauma I hope you love this book. Thank you for letting me write a book from a pov I haven't experienced. I hope you know you're enough and more.

Thank you to everyone who read, commented and voted. Grateful for everyone's support.

~ Wh0reF0rBillie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 40 5
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ก, ๐‘๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ, ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐€๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐Œ๐ž ๐‚.๐‘.๐„.๐€.๐Œ. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ, ๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
5.1K 212 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"
25.3K 150 29
66.2K 2.2K 91
Just read you won't regret it...