Church girl and di scammer

By jahalia_1876

Lando is the brother of the most notorious Jamaican don ,his struggles have led him to partake in lottery sca... More

*Chapter 1*
*Chapter 2*
*Chapter 3*
*Chapter 4*
*Chapter 5*
*Chapter 6*
*Chapter 7*
*Chapter 8*
*Chapter 9*
*Chapter 10*
*Chapter 11*
*Chapter 12*
*Chapter 13*
*Chapter 14*
*Chapter 15*
*Chapter 16*
*Chapter 17*
*Chapter 18*
*Chapter 19*
*Chapter 20*
*Chapter 21*
*Chapter 22*
*Chapter 23*
*Chapter 24*
*Chapter 25*
*Chapter 26*
*Chapter 27*
*Chapter 28*
*Chapter 29*
*Chapter 30*
*Chapter 31*
*Chapter 32*
*Chapter 33*
*Chapter 34*
*Chapter 35*
*Chapter 36*
*Chapter 37*
*Chapter 38*
*Chapter 39*
*Chapter 40*
*Chapter 41*
*Chapter 42 *
*Chapter 43*
*Chapter 45*
*Chapter 46*
*Chapter 47*
*Chapter 48*
*Chapter 49*
*Chapter 50*
*Chapter 51*
*Chapter 52*
*Chapter 53*
*Chapter 54*
*Chapter 55*
*Chapter 56*
*Chapter 57*
*Chapter 58*
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
*Chapter 79*
*Chapter 80*
*Chapter 81*
*Chapter 82*
*Chapter 83*
*Chapter 84*
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96

*Chapter 44*

5.3K 442 70
By jahalia_1876

Lando's POV

She enters the bathroom and shuts the door.

"Okay...what should I wear?" She shouts . Yanique is always worry about the wrong things , like this.

"Comfortable clothes" I say digging through my bag for a shirt to change in. She already knows this will always be my answer whenever she asks me this question , which is quite often.

She mutters something underneath her breath, I already know it's a slick comeback to my response.

I smirk.

I change into a simple beat then spray my Versace cologne and put on my Movado watch.

I'm all set , Yanique enters the room and her eyes widen as soon as they spot me.

"You're already dressed!" She pats her naked body with the towel.

She quickly starts putting on her clothes and almost stumbles while pulling up her black tights.

"Be careful" I hissed, this isn't her first time being fucking clumsy.I can't have that.

I sit on the bed and watch her every move , now I see why she takes this long to get dressed. She isn't good at multitasking, and spends way too much time to pick an outfit. This is her third time changing blouse .

A decade later she is finally dressed in her black tights , black hoodie and sneakers.

Now she is on to her hair , luckily she doesn't spend much time doing it. It looks messy but in a good way.

"All set?" She ask me.

Can't be fucking serious...

"Longtime ... fawud" I pick up my car key.

We exit her apartment then navigate to the parking lot. I've learnt my lesson so this time I'm driving .

I get inside the car and she sits in the front seat next to me.

"So why a gun range at this hours ?" She questions me as I start the car engine. I can tell it's gonna be a long drive.

Good to see she's chatty again, my heart smiles.

"Noting, I'm in town for awhile so I just figured we could find fun in doing something I like"

This is for her , I don't need any practice in this department.

"Mmm..okay" she doesn't seem impressed. Bet if it was church she would've been doing cartwheels in the parking lot.

20 minutes later we pull up to the building , it's nothing fancy and by just looking at it you wouldn't guess what takes place inside but this is where the best shooters are made. I can attest to that, my dad brought me here for the very first time when I was thirteen years old. My uncle keeps this place running, but doesn't seem to do much work on the outside for whatever reason, just mainly focusing on the materials needed inside.

"The last time I saw you, you were as tall as my wheelchair" I hear Jeff's voice before I see his face.

"Mr. Jeff" I reach down to shake his hand.

He's certainly exaggerating about the height part but it has been a very long time since we've seen each other. He has a better relationship with my brother than I, which is expected since they keep in contact for business.

He chuckles before he looks over to Yanique who is now standing next to me, seeming mesmerized by this strange place.

"Hello... has he kidnapped you?" My Uncle asked her and she gives him a warm smile. I assume she doesn't know how else to respond to his dark humor.

He shakes her hand and immediately he gives me an unpleased look, I already know what it is about but Yanique seems slightly offended by it.

My uncle has been doing this all his life, he can somehow tell if someone has the ability to be a good shooter by just the grip of their handshake.

"I'm Jeff" he introduces himself to Yan.

"Yanique... nice to meet you"

After the introduction is finished he shows us to the booth that is reserved for us.

"As soon as you wrap up I'll like to speak to you in private" he tells me and I nod but my eyes doesn't meet his, I look over at Yanique and give her a reassuring smile so that she knows it's nothing to worried about.

"Okay ...I'll leave you two to it" he says before he spins around his wheelchair.

I take the gun from the table in front of us and check the barrel.

"He looks like your dad" Yanique tells me when she realizes he's gone.

"Yeah... they are brothers" I say in a dismissive tone. I don't want to waste anytime talking about him.

"Pay attention" I look up at her then at the gun. I can now feel her eyes on me, watching my every move.

Good girl.

"This is a revolver , you can load up to six ammunition in the cylinder." I quickly demonstrate loading the gun as she watches closely.

"Once it's loaded then it's ready to fire." I hand her the gun and she hesitantly takes it.

I get behind her.

"Slightly spread your legs for your balance and aim." My mouth is inches away from her left ear and I shadow her body , as she aims forward.

"How that feel?" I ask.

"Good" her voice quavers.

"Relax....can you see your target ahead?"

"Yes I can"

"Control your breathing, steady your hands ....head and chest shots only babe..." I encourage her. With her finger slightly resting on the trigger , her body in the perfect form, I put on her earmuffs and then her safety glasses.

"Do your thing" I step away and she starts firing at her target.

We spend around 15 minutes there, perfecting her form and her aim.

"I want to see you try" her words catches me off guard, I really would rather just watching her.

"Another ti..."

"Please...just one round" she begs.

My eyes search the room and most of the guys have already left. I take the gun from the table and reload it effortlessly, I know this routine too well. I aim , steady my breathing and shoot, then again, and again until the clip is fully empty.

When the paper rolls up , I instantly regret taking the bait. She looks at all the holes drilled through the head , then looks over at me.

"I've had some practice" I quickly tell her.

"Oh..Kay...so should we go again?" She struggles to change the mood.

"No... that's enough for today ... lets go"

I don't know what's worst , the awkward silence as we walk or her expecting anything less than what she saw.

We've been together for awhile now, I'm fucking sure she has solve the puzzle a long time ago and connected all the dots but she keeps waiting on me to say the rassclaaat words.

Perhaps give her a story time about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 3.3K 32
Denique is an innocent virgin girl who met the young don and fell inlove. Read to find out more📚
59.9K 4.2K 38
Innocent girl who falls in love with a troubled soul. Will he fight his way out of the darkness to hold on onto her? His light in the darkest days, h...
1.6M 119K 121
21-year-old Jaidah Williams, who was a public figure, wig influencer, business owner, and on top of that, a college student studying business in her...
41.3K 2.1K 28
Bad gyal a me dat A Jamaican Love Story Read to find out!!!