habits, supernatural [ 1 ]

By maybankwalker

[ supernatural -- seasons 2-8 ] Larissa Brewster Series: Habits Iris I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the sh... More

cast
001. meet the winchesters
002. america's first serial killer
003. possessed sam
004. gates to hell
005. hunters and the seven dwarfs
007. sam's older date
008. dream root
009. ghostfacers
010. dean's year is up
011. bittersweet reunions
012. ghost witnesses
013. oktoberfest and pantophobia
014. wishes come true
015. angel radio girl
016. godzilla and mothra
017. girl in the walls
018. demon blood detox
019. start of the end of the world
020. war
021. two grumpy old men
022. convention antics
023. last day on earth
024. teen warlock boy
025. hunger
026. rising of the dead
027. dead winchesters
028. the whore
029. future sister-in-law
030. hotel full of gods
031. losing first loves
032. "did you kiss him?"
033. see you later
034. shapeshifting baby
035. kidnapping
036. vampire cure
037. soulless sam
038. his soul and apologies
039. spider-man
040. kidney ghost
041. tv world
042. khan worm
043. wild west
044. killing the mother
045. superman gone dark side
046. broken wall
047. leviathans
048. worried girlfriend and broken boyfriend
049. sam's me time
050. on trial
051. doppelgangers
052. town full of psychics
053. married the wrong woman
054. high dean
055. hanging by a thread
056. mother hen
057. fedora guy
058. amazons
059. clowns are bitches
060. insomnia
061. emmanuel
062. drunk spirit
063. lot of foxholes
064. tech genius
065. a kevin tran
066. vamptonite
067. killing dick roman
068. blissful year
069. awkward reunion
070. badass mom
071. foot rubs
072. bobby 2.0
073. "my stomach's a watermelon!"
074. cartoon deaths
075. dirty trick
076. moondoor camp
077. time traveling grandfather
078. new home
079. first trial
080. "that was incredibly hot"
081. second trial
082. baby's first crime scene
083. dean rode a farty donkey
084. curing a demon
085. third trial
Book Two

006. "what kind of psycho are you?"

3.9K 102 38
By maybankwalker

Larissa sits across from Bobby at his desk as he studies the colt, trying to figure it out. Dean sits next to the older man and is melting metal into bullets.

"Hey." Sam walks in.

"Hey." Larissa replies.

"What's up?" Dean asks.

"Might've found some omens in Ohio. Dry lightning, barometric pressure drop." Sam says.

"Well, that's thrilling." Dean says.

"Plus, some guy blows his head off in a church and another goes postal in a hobby shop before the cops take him out." Sam says. "Might be demonic omens."

"Or it could just be a suicide and a psycho scrapbooker." Dean says.

"Yeah, but it's our best lead since Lincoln." Sam says.

"Where in Ohio?" Dean asks.

"Elizabethville. It's a half dead factory town in the rust belt." Sam says.

"There's got to be a demon or two in South Beach." Dean grumbles.

"Sorry, Hef. Maybe next time." Sam jokes making Larissa smile. "How's it going, Bobby?"

"Slow." The man answers.

"Eh, I tell you, it's a little sad seeing the colt like that." Dean says.

"Well, the only thing it's good for now is figuring out what makes it tick." Bobby says.

"So what makes it tick?" Sam asks.

"I don't think he figured it out yet." Larissa whispers after seeing Bobby glare at Sam. Sam holds his hands up, smiling in amusement.

"So, if we want to check out these omens in Ohio..." Dean starts, standing up. "You think you can have that thing ready by this afternoon?" He asks Bobby. Sam and Larissa quietly laugh and share amused looks as Bobby gives Dean a glare.

"Well, it won't kill demons by then, but I can promise you it'll kill you." Bobby states.

"All right, come on, we're wasting daylight." Dean says.

"Rissa, go with them." Bobby orders.

"What? Why?" Larissa asks.

"So I'm alone without you bothersome three." Bobby says.

"What the hell did I do? I made zero jokes." Larissa says.

"Well, you're gonna make one. Now go." Bobby tells her.

"Really, Bobby? Come on. She's so... sarcastic and-and mouthy." Dean complains.

"Can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, boy." Bobby tells him. Larissa smugly smiles at Dean as he rolls his eyes. Sam quietly chuckles.

"See you, Bobby." Sam says.

"Hey." Bobby calls, the three turning to him. "You three run into anything -- anything -- you call me." Larissa gives him a thumbs up and walks out, the brothers following her.

+++

"There's not much left for the insurance company. It was a suicide -- I saw it myself." Father Gil says as him and the three walk in the church.

"Well, this shouldn't take long, then." Dean says.

"That's where Andy did it. It's the first time I'd seen him in weeks. He used to come every Sunday." Gil says.

"When did he stop?" Sam asks.

"Probably about... two months ago? Right around the time everything else started to change." Gil says.

"Change how?" Larissa asks.

"Oh, let's just say this used to be a town you could be proud of. People cared about each other. Andy sang in the choir, and then one day, he just... wasn't Andy anymore. It was like he was..."

"Possessed?" Sam asks.

"You could say that." Gil says. "Gambled away his money, cheated on his wife, destroyed his business. Yes, like a switch had flipped."

"Father, did you know the man who killed those folks in the hobby shop?" Sam asks.

"Sure, Tony Perkins." Gil nods.

"Tony Perkins." Sam repeats.

"Good man." Gil says.

"Would you say that his personality suddenly changed one day too?" Larissa asks.

"I never thought about it that way, but... yes. About the same time as Andy -- about two months ago." Gil says.

"Well, thank you, father. Appreciate your time." Dean says, the three leaving.

"Two months ago, we open up the devil's gate, all of a sudden this town turns into Margaritaville? It's no coincidence." Sam quietly says.

+++

The three walk through the halls of the hotel and Larissa got her room next to the brothers'. Larissa stops at her door and unlocks it. Dean walks on to his and Sam's room while Sam hovers near Larissa, waiting for her to get in.

"Just, um... let me know if you need anything. You know, since you-- since you're alone." Sam tells her.

"Okay." Larissa nods, smiling a little at his nervous expression.

"Uh... yeah." Sam quickly walks to Dean who has unlocked their room door. Larissa smiles and shuts her door, looking through her bag for normal clothes.

"Well, aren't you just adorable." Dean teases.

"Shut up." Sam punches his arm and walking into the room.

"Ow. Dude, stop hitting me." Dean whines, rubbing his shoulder.

~ ~ ~

Dean is talking to Richie while Sam unpacks his bag. There's a light knock on the door and Sam glances at it. He drops his stuff onto the bed and goes to it, opening it to reveal Larissa.

"Hey. Everything good?" Sam asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, um... I just, I needed..." Larissa struggles to come up with something. "I didn't need anything, actually. I changed and am already super bored." She admits making Sam laugh.

"Then come in." Sam steps aside, opening the door wider.

"Thanks." Larissa shuffles past him and he shuts the door behind her. She stops when she spots the third guy in the room. "Hi."

"Well, hello." The guy greets in a flirty tone. "You guys got a stepsister too? Or is she free?"

"Excuse me." Larissa raises her eyebrows.

"This is Larissa, she's... a hunter friend." Dean informs. "An annoying one, but..." He shrugs and Larissa smacks him on the shoulder. "Ow. God, do you two ever stop?"

"Rissa, this is Richie. He's, uh, a friend of Dean's." Sam introduces.

"Ah. Yeah, that explains it." Larissa smiles and nods.

"Explains what?" Richie and Dean question.

"Nothing." Larissa dismisses. She turns to Sam as he resumes unpacking, hiding his amused smile by ducking his head.

"So, Rich, you find anything in this town?" Dean asks.

"Ah, no. I got nothing." Richie says. "Oh, wait a minute. You mean as in demons and whatnot?"

"Yeah." Dean nods.

"No, I got nothing." Richie shakes his head.

"Typical. What about your sister back there?" Dean asks.

"Oh, honestly? She definitely had the devil in her, but she wasn't no demon, you know what I'm saying?" Richie laughs.

Larissa gives Sam a disturbed look.

"Stepsister." Sam whispers.

"Ew." Larissa whispers making him chuckle.

"Right. Seriously. Church guy, hobby shop guy, they were lunch meat by the time I  got there. Hey, maybe they were possessed, but I can't prove it." Richie says.

"Yeah, that's where we are, too. You know, let's just say that demons are possessing people in this town. You know, raising hell--" Sam says.

"Yeah, but why would a demon blow his brains out?" Dean asks.

"Well, for fun? You know, he wrecks one body, moves to another. You know, like taking a stolen car for a joyride." Richie says.

"Anybody else left in the town that fits the profile? You know, nice guy turned douche, still breathing?" Dean asks.

"There's Trotter." Richie says.

"Who's that?" Sam asks.

"Well, he used to be head of the Rotary Club. And then people say he turned bastard all of a sudden? Brought in the gambling, the hookers... ah, he practically owns this whole town." Richie says.

"Know where we could find him?" Sam asks.

"Oh, he'll be at his bar in a few hours." Richie says.

+++

The three walk through the crowded bar, everybody drinking and having a good time. A man bumps into Larissa, knocking her back a little.

"Ooh. Sorry, pretty lady." The guy smirks.

Larissa uncomfortably smiles as she's bumped into from behind by a couple stumbling around, their lips attached. Larissa shrivels up, keeping her hands close to her chest. She looks around, realizing she lost Sam and Dean in the crowd making her let out a quiet whine.

The roadhouse wasn't ever this crowded and she hates crowds where she barely has space to move her arms, especially when she's alone.

"Hey, hey." A hand gently grabs her forearm. She looks and sees it's Sam and he offers her a comforting smile. "Come on." He pulls her closer, placing a protective hand on her upper back, guiding her after Dean.

"It must be nice being able to see over everybody." Larissa says and Sam laughs.

"Sometimes, I guess, yeah." He chuckles.

They get to Dean and Richie, Sam keeping his hand on Larissa's back.

"Oh, Richie. Look at you." Dean says, observing the man's shiny shirt.

"Hey." Richie shakes his hand.

"Bringing satin back." Dean says.

"Oh, you like this? Try Thai silk -- Canal Street." Richie says. "You'd have to pay $300 for threads like these, easy. Cost to me -- forget about it."

"How much is forget about it?" Sam asks with a small smile.

"Ah, forget about it. That's Trotter over there. He sits there all night. Can't touch him." Richie says, the four looking at who he points out.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm gonna do a little investigating with that bartender." Dean says.

"Easy. me and her, we got a little somethin' somethin' lined up for later." Richie says.

"Yeah, right." Dean says.

"Stings, don't it? All right. I got to hit the head, release the hostages." Richie says.

"Ew." Larissa mumbles.

"Be back in a few." Richie walks off.

"No way he gets a girl like that. I mean, look at her. You could fit that ass on a nickel." Dean says.

"You think so?" They hear and look to see Father Gil sitting at the bar.

"Oh." Dean awkwardly laughs. "Sorry, Padre."

"Knew you three would find your way here. They all do." Gil says.

"No offense, but what are you doing here, Father?" Sam asks.

"Like it or not, you go where your flock is." Gil says.

"Plus, the clergy drinks for free." The bartender says, pouring two drinks.

"True, and a certain bartender owes me a confession." Gil says.

"Not in this lifetime, Father." Casey says. The two down their drinks.

"I better see your butt on Sunday." He tells her. He stands up, facing the hunters. "Nickel or no nickel." He walks off.

"He seems old enough to be her father." Larissa mutters.

"What can I get you three?" Casey asks.

"What's your specialty?" Dean asks.

"I make a mean hurricane." Casey says.

"I guess we'll see about that." Dean says and Casey walks off.

"You drink hurricanes?" Sam chuckles.

"I do now." Dean grins.

"Hey." Sam pats Larissa's arm to get her attention and she follows his gaze to see a guy holding a gun. The guy shoots another guy point blank, everybody screaming and running at the gunshot.

The three rush over as the guy aims the gun to his head and Dean tackles him to the floor, getting the gun away from him. Sam splashes the guy with holy water.

"What are you doing?!" The guy asks. "He slept with my wife. That bastard slept with my wife!"

"Somebody call 911!" Sam yells.

~ ~ ~

"Too many cops here. I say we roll." Sam says.

"Dude, exactly how wanted are you guys?" Larissa quietly asks.

"Just be cool." Dean says. "Poor jerk. Only thing possessing him was a sixer of Pabst."

"So, what's the deal, then? People in this town getting possessed or not?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. Maybe it is just what it is -- town full of scumbags." Dean says.

"Yeah. Maybe." Sam mumbles.

"You boys and little lady ready for your mug shots?" A cop walks up to them, the brothers tensing up. "The photographer's gonna be here in a few and take your picture for the local paper."

"Be an honor, officer. What a thrill." Dean slightly laughs and the cop walks away.

"Yep. Time to go." Sam says, standing up.

"Wait a second. Wait a second." Dean says.

"What?" Sam asks.

"Where's Richie?" Dean asks.

"Off somewhere, probably not getting lucky." Larissa jokes.

+++

Dean and Larissa are sitting at a table in the bar and Sam is getting them drinks. He soon returns with three beers, sitting by Larissa and across from Dean.

"You do realize there's red meat within striking distance, right?" Sam asks his brother.

"How many time I got to tell Richie, he's gonna get himself in trouble?" Dean asks, mostly himself.

"Dean, you're assuming he's missing. I mean, maybe he just bailed." Sam says.

"He's a moron. I mean, he's a sweet moron, but he's not a coward. He wouldn't just bail. I got to go find him." Dean says.

"All right. Meanwhile, I think I'm gonna trail this Trotter guy." Sam says.

"Yeah?" Dean asks.

"Yeah. I don't know. Something about the way he looked at me last night. Maybe there is something going on here." Sam says.

"Cool, uh, she's with you." Dean says, pointing to Larissa.

"I think I can decide what I'm gonna do for myself." Larissa says.

"And?" Dean asks.

"I choose going with Sam." Larissa says after a few moments and Dean smirks. "But not because you said so. Because he's more bearable."

"Yeah, I'll bet he is." Dean mutters. Larissa chucks a fry at Dean.

+++

Sam and Larissa are standing in the hallway that leads to Trotter's office. They peer around the corner and see Trotter talking to his henchman, but can't hear anything.

Sam's phone rings making both of them jump and hide behind the corner again.

"Dude, don't you put that thing on silent?" Larissa hisses.

"No." Sam whispers.

"Why the hell not? Haven't you seen a horror movie? Or learned how to be sneaky?" Larissa asks. Sam shushes her as he answers the phone.

"Dean." He says in his hushed voice.

"Sammy." Dean says.

"Yeah. Hey, I can't talk right now." Sam says.

"You okay? Ah, finally got the courage to tap that, huh?" Dean smirks.

"Dude." Sam hisses. 

"Hey, no judgment." Dean says.

"I am not--" Sam awkwardly glances at Larissa who is unaware of anything Dean is saying. "I'm not doing that. Stop talking like that." He orders Dean.

"Okay, okay, I won't objectify your little girlfriend." Dean says.

"She's not my--" Sam huffs, rolling his eyes. "Just meet us at the bar in 20 minutes, okay?" He tells Dean before hanging up.

"It takes you 20 minutes?" Dean asks, but doesn't get a response. "Sam?" He looks at the phone, realizing his brother hung up on him. "Rude."

"What was that about?" Larissa quietly asks.

"Nothing." Sam says. "Come on." He ushers her to hide somewhere else when he hears footsteps.

~ ~ ~

Trotter and his henchman leave the office, Sam and Larissa watching from a different hallway. They wait until the two out of sight before breaking for the office and sneaking in.

"What are we looking for, exactly?" Larissa asks.

"Uh... anything suspicious, really." Sam says, starting to shuffle through stuff that's on the desk.

"Uh... yeah, yeah, okay." Larissa mutters, starting to look around.

They continue to look around until Sam is attacked. Larissa turns to see the henchman and Sam punches him multiple times until he falls. Sam stops when he feels a gun to his neck and Larissa's eyes widen, noticing Trotter.

"What are you doing here?" Trotter asks.

"I think maybe you know." Sam says.

"Yeah? Well, I think I'm calling the cops." Trotter says.

"Cops?" Sam asks, him and Larissa sharing a confused look.

"Breaking and entering, assault. You're in a peak of trouble, my friends." Trotter says.

"Uh, wh-- uh... I think we could probably explain it--" Sam twists around and grabs the gun from Trotter, pointing it at him and the henchman. Larissa darts for Sam and stands next to him.

"All right, back up! Get back." Sam orders.

"Money's in the safe! Take it and go." Trotter tells him.

"I don't want your money. I just got to be sure." Sam takes a flask out and splashes Trotter with holy water, but nothing happens. He splashes the henchman with holy water, nothing still happening.

"What kind of psycho are you?" Trotter questions.

"Oh, God." Sam mutters. He looks at Larissa who has an equally embarrassed look on her face. "Uh... I'm sorry." Sam shrugs. "Heh... I... think this was just a minor misunderstanding?" He says, his nervous smile still on his face.

"Yes. Yes, that." Larissa nods.

"Yeah, okay, um... how 'bout I just... I just leave, cause..." Sam takes the bullets out of the gun. "Take these." "Okay, I'll, uh, I'll leave this for, uh... you, uh..." He puts the gun on a table. "Have a nice day?" He attempts.

Larissa gives them two thumbs up and a nod before turning. Sam follows her, a large grimace on his face.

"Oh, my God." Sam whispers, embarrassment filling his voice.

"It-- it could've been worse." Larissa says.

"How?" Sam asks.

"Uh..." Larissa struggles to come up with something. "I don't know. I mean, aside from they could've been demons."

"I would've preferred that." Sam hisses.

"Yeah. Yeah, me too." Larissa nods.

+++

Larissa and Sam are at the bar and haven't found Dean anywhere. A woman is sitting a few seats away and won't stop staring at Sam, Larissa able to notice his discomfort.

"You look kind of tense." The woman tells Sam.

"Well, it probably doesn't help that you're staring at him like a piece of meat." Larissa quips, a sardonic smile pointed at the prostitute.

"Feisty." The woman mumbles. She looks back at Sam and smiles again. "You know, I know a surefire way to relax."

"Maybe later." Sam says. He sees the bartender behind the counter and walks over to him. "Excuse me. Hi."

"What can I get for you?" The bartender asks.

"Um, you remember the guy her and I were with last night? We sat right here." Sam says.

"The big hero who jumped on Reggie." The bartender says.

"Yeah, yeah. The-The big hero. Right." Sam mutters. "Um, have you seen him around at all today?"

"Maybe. Depends." The bartender says.

"D-Depends on what?" Sam asks. The bartender raises an eyebrow and after catching on, Larissa rolls her eyes.

"Oh, my-- does everyone around here have their hand out?" Sam asks, sharing an annoyed look with the other hunter. He sighs and pulls some money out, giving it to the bartender.

"He left with Casey about an hour ago." The bartender informs.

"Any idea where they went?" Sam asks.

"Her place... for Bible study." He answers sarcastically.

"All right, you got an address?" Sam asks.

"What's wrong with you? You think I'm gonna give you a co-worker's address, just so you can go over there and get your freaky peeping tom rocks off?" The bartender asks. Sam gives him more money. "Corner of Piermont and Clinton. Have fun."

Sam sighs and grabs Larissa's wrist, dragging her out, making sure to avoid the prostitute's gaze.

+++

They went to Casey's place, finding sulfur, but no Dean. They're back at the bar and Sam is trying to call Bobby.

"Bobby, it's Sam. We got a big problem. Rissa and I found sulfur, and now we can't find Dean. Call one of us as soon as you get this." Sam says before ending the message.

"Hey, excuse me. Um, they weren't there." Sam tells the bartender.

"I guess you got to catch your jollies another night. Or, you could catch 'em now and just do that smokin' hot chick you got there." The bartender motions to Larissa.

Sam huffs, obviously annoyed.

"Here. Why don't you have a drink and relax?" The bartender suggests.

"Yeah, I don't want to relax! What is it with the people in this town?" Sam asks.

"Suit yourself. Princess." The bartender walks away. Sam sighs, Larissa offering him a sympathetic smile when he glances at her. Sam spots Father Gil sitting at a booth.

"Come on." Sam grabs Larissa's sleeve, dragging her with him. "Father?"

"Yes?" Gil looks up at them.

"Um... can I, can I talk to you for a sec?" Sam asks.

~ ~ ~

"So, the-the bartender the other night, Casey. You know her pretty well?" Sam asks.

"Since she was in pigtails." Gil nods.

"That makes the other day even grosser." Larissa whispers to herself.

"Well, um, she and my brother, they, uh... they... left tonight. Together." Sam says.

"Ah. Well... not that I approve, but they are consenting adults." Gil says.

"Right." Sam mutters.

"I-I'm sorry. You said "brother." I thought the two of you were insurance investigators?" Gil asks.

"Right, right. Well-- well, we are. Um, it's like-- it's like a family business, you know?" Sam says.

"Ah. So you are...?" Gil looks at Larissa questioningly.

"Uh..." Larissa isn't sure what to answer.

"Um... my wife." Sam wraps his arm around her shoulders. Larissa smiles at Father Gil, hoping she doesn't look too awkward.

"Yep. He, uh... he's my hubby. Hubster... hubba bubba bub." Larissa says.

"I think that's enough." Sam says quietly through his smile.

"Mm-hmm." Larissa shuts up, nervously playing with Sam's hand that's on her shoulder.

"Anyways, um, so-so, we went to Casey's apartment, and they weren't there. I-I-I just have this feeling that they... that they might be in trouble." Sam says.

"What kind of trouble?" Gil asks.

"Just... trouble. Look, please, Father, I-I need your help. Is there anything you could tell us about Casey? Any place she'd go, maybe?" Sam asks.

"It'd really be appreciated." Larissa says.

"Yes, there is a place. Let me get my jacket." Gil says.

"No, wait, wait, wait, Father. We can do this by ourselves." Sam says, Larissa nodding in agreement.

"Son, if Casey's really in trouble, then there's nothing to talk about." Gil says, getting up and putting his coat on. After he's done, he turns to the other two. "Shall we go?"

+++

They get to the house and Gil shuts the car off, the three getting out.

"Dean?!" Sam calls out. "Dean! Check that way." He tells the other two who walk off. 

"Sam!" He hears.

"Dean?" Sam calls.

"Sammy, down here! The basement caved in!" Dean informs

"Dean. Hey, hold on, okay? We're coming." Sam says, leaning over the grate.

"Okay, define "we."" Dean says.

"Larissa and I are here with the Father." Sam informs.

"Sammy, be careful." Dean tells him.

Sam stands up and pulls out his flask of holy water. He walks around the corner of the house, finding Father Gil standing there, his eyes black. Sam looks down, seeing Larissa on the ground, unconscious, and blood on the corner of her head.

As Gil starts to walk to Sam, a gunshot goes off, a statute the only thing being hurt. Sam and Gil look to see Bobby who has the colt. Gil flings Bobby aside and when Sam goes to splash holy water on him, Gil flings him into a windshield.

Gil goes inside the house and Sam groans in pain, rolling off of the vehicle. He looks between Larissa and Bobby, but rushes over to Larissa, given she's unconscious.

"Riss? Hey." Sam shakes her and pats her cheek. He inspects her injury, knowing it isn't too bad, but not exactly great. "Rissa?" He feels her neck for a pulse, sighing in relief when there is one.

He continues to shake her a little more until she lets out a quiet groan.

"Hey. Hey, you okay?" Sam asks.

"Stupid question." Larissa groans, wincing, as she holds her head.

"Okay, just, uh... stay here." Sam says before rushing over to Bobby.

"Why the hell would I move?" Larissa quietly asks herself.

"Bobby, you all right?" Sam asks.

"Yeah." Bobby nods.

"How did you know where we--"

"Go!" Bobby cuts his question off, handing him the colt.

"You head the man." Sam turns to find Ruby. "Go."

Sam rushes to the door, having to step over Larissa.

"Just stay there." He tells her, not wanting her to get in when she isn't in best shape. He runs inside.

"Once again, why would I move?" Larissa asks.

~ ~ ~

Larissa managed to get up and help Bobby up while Ruby disappeared. Soon, Sam and Dean come out of the house.

"You get 'em?" Bobby asks.

"Yeah. Yeah, we got 'em." Dean nods, sending a look to his brother that Larissa can't decipher.

"You okay?" Sam asks Larissa, wincing at the cut on her head.

"Hmm? Yeah. Yeah, I'm good. I've had worse." Larissa shrugs off.

"What kind of worse?" Sam asks.

"Uh... I broke my leg when I was 17 on a shapeshifter case." Larissa informs. "Thing was a fucking bitch." She says making Sam chuckle.

"They tend to be." Sam says.

"Yeah." Larissa nods. "It's fine, though. Nothing a Band-Aid and some Aspirin won't fix." She promises.

"It could be a concussion." Sam says.

"I'm fine." Larissa assures, laughing softly at his concern. "I promise if it feels hospital worthy, I will let you drive me."

"Deal." Sam holds his hand out.

"Deal." Larissa shakes his hand. "You have giant hands." She comments.

"Well, you know what they say about big hands." Dean smirks.

"Dude, I fucking swear to God!" Sam shoves his brother away, his cheeks heating up in embarrassment.

"What? Be proud." Dean says.

"Dean." Sam growls, pushing his brother. The two break into a small fight, slapping and hitting at each other.

"Stop acting like a bunch of immature teenagers!" Bobby barks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.9K 111
[ supernatural -- seasons 1-5 ] SPN Crossover Series: Someone to Stay Something in the Orange I DO NOT own Supernatural, any of the show's characters...
9.2K 271 26
๊œฑแดœแด˜แด‡ส€ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด€สŸ: ๊œฑแด‡แด€๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ 1-5 ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ฌ๐’€๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐—” ๐—ฉ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ i do not own Supernatural, any of the characters or their...
38.5K 1.4K 56
[ supernatural -- seasons 9-11 ] Ophelia and Libby Winchester Series: Comfort Crowd Running Up That Hill Stronger Than Ever I DO NOT own Supernatural...
395K 9.6K 37
(SLOW BURN) - โI've done things. Things I can't forgive myself for. And I don't want to tell you guys, because I'm afraid you won't be able to forgiv...