"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Practicing- 2

155 6 0
By ghoulwtv

Y/n giggled at Techno's joke as they were walking to see the placement. It was the first race of the season, Techno read it first. His jaw clenched at the third position. "What?" Y/n asked, taking the paper so she could see what caught him off guard.

1 . Y/n L/n
2 . Technoblade Minecraft
3 . Ranboo L/n

"What?.." She mumbled, rereading it over and over again. "What a surprise." A man placed his hand on Techno's shoulder. "My little sister's boyfriend, aye?" He looked him up and down, the man was tall. Techno hated looking up to this jerk. He was at least three inches taller.

"Ranboo," he held his hand out. "Leave him alone, Ranboo." Y/n crossed her arms, "sis. How the hell are ya?" He walked over to her, bending down to examine her face. "I've been better."

He rubbed his scar across a scar on her head. "That's new," he looked over to Techno. "How would you know?" Ranboo stood up straight, "we can talk about that later. I would love to have a conversation with you." Ranboo said to Techno.

"But, would you like to meet my coach first?" He asked, a grin on his face. "No." A man walked up behind Y/n and Techno. The person being her father. "Well, I'd have to admit." Y/n turned to face him, "I wouldn't have wanted to see you either." He finished his sentence. "Since when were you a fan of racing? You finally gave me a chance, huh?" Techno saw a flick of hope in Y/n's eyes.

Hope that behind that drunken piece of shit dad he did love his daughter.

"No," Her father cleared his throat. "Ranboo, my son, asked me to be his coach." "The hell you know about racing?" Y/n crossed her arms, "I've watched every single one of your racers, Y/n." Y/n fell quiet, "every single one. At first I was just hoping to see you lose. But over the years, I realized you were amazing. I don't hate you, Y/n. It's very close to hate, but I don't. I love you, but I do not like you."

"Guess I would've preferred my dad to like me." Y/n gave a sad, fake, chuckle. "Guess I would have preferred a better daughter." Techno furrowed his brows at him. "Then we're both screwed." Y/n sounded emotionless to him, "may the best racer win, sis." Ranboo said, stretching out his long are for a handshake. "I know I will." Y/n turned away, walking onto the track. She slipped her helmet on, "what a bunch of assholes."

Techno said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "Yeah," she mumbled, "assholes.." She repeated, "baby, don't let them get to your head, alright?" She didn't reply, instead immediately got into her car. Techno sighed, walking over to his. Before he got in he examined the tall racer. Shaking hands with Dream and laughing. But he stopped, so suddenly. He fully stood up, fixing his posture. Dream looked like a Chihuahua compared to this guy. He turned his long neck, staring directly at Techno.

Techno furrowed his brows, he felt intimidated. He hated that feeling, "I can beat your ass any hour of any fucking day." He mumbled to himself, he didn't want this Ranboo guy to know how he was scared of his height. Ranboo broke eye contact, walking to his car and slipping in.

"I'm going to drag his ass on this fucking track." Techno grumbled slipping his gloves on and comfortably sitting in his seat.

"Deep breathes, Kid." Calvin said into his headset. Y/n took a deep breath gripping her steering wheel. "Drag his ass, Techno." William grumbled to Techno. "I plan to." Techno gripped the steering wheel.

Red

Yellow

Green

"May the race begin!" The announcers yelled. "May the race begin indeed." Y/n's father chuckled.

Time Skip

"Y/n and Technoblade are easily holding the lead!" The announcers yelled into their headsets. With one lap left Techno was inches away from Y/n. They crossed the finish line. "Nice job, Kid!" Calvin helped up his hand for a high five as she walked up to him. "Let me see the tape." She said. "What?" Calvin asked, "let me see the tape."

"What? You never want to see it." "Let me see it." She said, he furrowed his brows he waved her over. He pulled up the race on his screen. Y/n looked at the distance between her and Ranboo. "I want to be farther away from him." She looked at Calvin. Techno walked up behind them without Y/n knowing. "Okay, we can work on that."

"I want to be able to pass him." She said, Calvin looked confused. "You can't pass someone when you're in front of them." She shook her head, "no. I want to pass him. Like go a full lap and pass him." Calvin was taken back, "Y/n, that's never been done before. Unless he spins out, that's impossible." Y/n just stared at him, "okay.." She walked away. "Told you." Calvin said to Techno. "She's going to kill herself trying to that shit." Calvin crossed his arms, Techno sighed.

He watched her help her crew. Then get swarmed by paparazzi. "Y/n, how do you feel about your brother racing against you?" She shrugged, "do you think he will beat you." She shook her head. "Are you aware of what he said about you?" She shook her head again. "We asked him how it was having a sister just amazing as you. He said, 'she's not my sister. Just some more competition.' Do you have any comment on that?" Y/n froze for a second. "He can believe what he wants. Same mom. Same dad. He's my brother."

She asked for security. Then she tracked down Callahan. He opened the door for her. "Should we wait for Mr. Technoblade, ma'am?" Callahan asked her, Y/n was about to respond, but as she did she looked out the window. She saw Techno, he was talking to her dad. Her father said something and Techno smiled. It even looked like he laughed. Y/n felt her eyes water. "Ma'am?" Callahan asked, "uh," she gulped. She pulled out her phone.

- Y/n <3
    get a ride to the hotel with HBomb.
- Techno <3
    oh okay.. everything okay?
     read.

"No. Just go." Callahan nodded his head, as he pulled off Y/n asked him something. "Callahan? How long are we going to be in Arizona for?" He looked at her through the mirror. "I believe we are either leaving tomorrow morning or the next morning. Would you like me to make arrangements to stay longer?" She shook her head, "no. Actually, could you make sure we leave tomorrow morning." He nodded, "yes ma'am. I will make the arrangements the second you are safe in your hotel room."

"Callahan?" She looked at him, "yes ma'am?" She pulled her phone at her pocket, but still looked at him. "Thank you." He smiled, "anytime."

At the hotel

Callahan walked Y/n to her hotel room. Wishing her a goodnight he walked away. She walked into her hotel room. It was dark and empty, or so she thought. She flicked the light on. "Hello." She jumped, turning at the voice. It was her father. "What the fuck? How the hell did you get in here?" He stood up, walking up to her. As he stepped closer she took a few steps back. She ran into the door. "I don't know what you told your little boyfriend about me, but if he ever threats me again; I'll make sure you regret it."

Y/n looked up to the tall man. She was terrified, she looked into he dark eyes. "Are we clear?" He asked her, she didn't reply. She was frozen with fear of the man. He grabbed her shirt, pulling her up off the ground and into his face. "Am we clear?" He asked again, this time through his teeth. She slowly nodded, now breathing heavy. "Answer me, damn it!" He yelled in her face, slamming her back into the wall.

"Yes! Yes!" She yelled in fear, "we're clear!" She cried. The door creaked open, her father turned to see. Techno stood in the doorway. He head reaching the top of it. His fists were curled into a ball. "Let go off her now." He said. Her father looked back at Y/n. "If he touches me," she nodded. "I know, I know. Just please. Leave.." She whispered, but Techno could hear her. He let go of her shirt. Techno started to walk toward him. "Techno." Y/n said.

He looked at her. She shook her head, he furrowed his brows. "Please." She whispered. Techno stood straight up, watching her father walk out. "Fuck you." Techno grumbled at him as he walked out. He looked at him, "you can't protect her from everything." He said, walking out. Techno closed and locked the door. He rushed over to Y/n. "Did he hurt you?" Y/n was about to tell him what happened but stopped.

She remembered how her dad threatened her. "No." She lied. "Why are you lying to me?" He said, he's knows her better then anyone. He can't tell when she's lying, but he can really tell when she's hurt. "I-" "Please do not lie again. Did he hurt you?" Y/n nodded her head. "Why did you not want to tell me?"

"He threatened me. He said he didn't know what I told you but if you ever threaten him again he make me regret it." Techno nodded, "why did you leave me at the race?" Techno asked. "I saw you talking to him. I saw you smile. I thought you were getting along with him." Techno nodded. "It pissed me off. I left, I'm sorry."

"I wasn't getting along with him." Techno said. pulling her up onto the bed. "Actually it was the opposite. I threaten him. I called him something you don't want to know and told him I should kill him. He told me that I couldn't protect you from everything and I laughed at that. I promise, he's not a friend. He's a piece of shit." Techno said. "Easy now," Y/n got onto him for calling him that. "I'm sorry, he just really pisses me off." Techno looked Y/n directly in her eyes. "Y/n." He placed his hands on her shoulders. "As long as I'm alive he will never again place a hand on you."

DIDN'T PROOFREAD ARM IS ASLEEP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 219 96
Content Creators mentioned in this book do not read. If you want it taken down, contact me and I will do so. Dsmp/MCYT x reader oneshots. Gender Neut...
37.4K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
70.9K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...
829K 22.2K 32
George is the son to parents that own a multi-million dollar eco friendly car company. Cars have never been George's favorite subject. He knows which...