The Music Freaks One Shots An...

Από GhoulSoul508

Requests are open NO SMUT, no Zailey (unless it's platonic), no inappropriate relations, and sorry if they're... Περισσότερα

About the description😅
Incorrect quotes part 1 (short)
Incorrect quotes part 2
Requests
💢Bittersweet🍬Love❤️ (🖤Drailey💙)
I'm Here (Drake angst)
Secrets Told
I can't believe it!
I need help
The Sleepover (all platonic)
🧊⛸Ice and Bruises🤕 (❤️Henriam fluff💚)
Requests pt2
💻 Laptop problems 💻 (💛Jean💜)
😢Tears and Comfort❤️ (💛Platonic Drake🖤)
🏳️‍🌈Coming Out🏳️‍🌈 (💜Platonic Zailey💙)
Jakey boi!
Who hurt you?! (The Sterling Family)❤️
Help
Who Hurt You?! (The Sterling Family) ❤️ Pt.2
❤️Friendship and Violence🩸(💛Platonic Jalac💙)
💢Arguments and Confessions❤️ (💛Drake🖤)
❤️Love Letters💌 (💛Jailey💙)
🕯Candles and Cuddles❤️ (💛Jaisy🤍)
❤️Confessions and a Note📝 (🖤Drake💛)
💋A Date and Some Horror🩸(💛Jailey💙)
💐Flowers and Love❤️ (💛Jelliot💗)
💧Tears and Love❤️ (💛Jelliot💗)
📔Diary of a Broken Boy 💔 (💛Jake Angst😢)
⚰️Death and Heartbreak❤️ (💛Jander💜)
Requests
🎶Song to Love❤️ (💛Jadie💜)
❤️Love and Misunderstandings😯 (🖤Drake💛)
💋Cheating and Breakups💔 (🖤Drander💜)
🕯️Fancy Reunion❤️ (🖤Drake💛)
Help pt.2
🧁Treats, Fun, and Love ❤️ (💛Jaisy🤍)
🎬Movies and Cuddles 🩷 (🖤Drenriam💚❤️)
💢Anger and Confessions 🩷 (🖤Drailey 💙)
🎬Movies and Honesty ✨ (💛Platonic Jailey💙)
🏳️‍⚧️Dysphoria and Comfort❤️ (💛Jia🩷)
🎮Games and Kisses 💋(🖤Drenriam💚❤️)
🤒Sickness and Care❤️ (🖤Drander💜)
💍Anniversary Dinner🍴(🖤Drailey💙)
🎉Parties and Accidents👀 (💛Jailey💙)
💋Kisses and Cuddles❤️ (💛Jenry💚)
🕯️Candles and Tears💧(🖤Driam❤️)
💋Cheating and Comfort❤️ (All Platonic)
Pic of me
😓Stress and Happiness ❤️ (💛Jadie💜)
🩸Blood and Love ❤️ (🖤Drake💛)
🩸Bruises and Kisses💋 (🖤Drake💛)
🎄Holiday Presents🎁 (💛Jailey💙)
🩷Comfort and Confessions🩷 (Platonic 💛Jeleste🖤)
🕯️Candles and Kisses💋 (💛Juke🧡)

💋Date Night🌌 (💛Jaisy🤍)

236 3 35
Από GhoulSoul508

Requested by: JakesfavJacket
💮🌹Jaisy Fluff/romance no smut🌹💮10

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
"Come on Jake tell her!" I kept thinking to myself while walking in the school hallway before lightly bumping into Daisy.

"Oh sorry Jake!" She said in her usual sweet as sugar voice.

"N- no I'm sorry!" I said while turning a pinkish-red shade in the face.

"Are you ok? Your red and sweating." She asked in general concern.

"Yea it's just-" I stopped in the middle of my own words. "TELL HER JAKE!" "Daisy, will you..." I couldn't finish my own sentence.

"Will I what?" She asked while raising an eyebrow at me.

"Will you go out with me!?" I asked super fast but I could tell that she heard because of the look on her face.

"I- I would love to!" She said while her face turned pink with her beautiful smile showing between her right hand's fingers.

"Really?" I asked shocked by the fact that she said 'yes'.

"Sure." She said while covering her mouth a bit but, I could tell she was smiling underneath.

"Wow, well when should I pick you up then?" I asked knowing exactly what to do.

"Around 4:00 since my parents are strict on my curfew and time." She said in her sweet voice.

"Okay! I'll see you later then." I said knowing what she was gonna ask.

"Ok, wait where are we going out though?" She asked smiling while genuinely curious.

"It's a surprise." I said knowing what to do.

"Oh ok, see you at 4!" She exclaimed while walking away so that she'd be to class on time.

"She's so pretty and perfect."  I thought to myself while she walked away. I knew exactly what to do for tonight and knew exactly what Daisy was going to do.

________________________________________

[After School at Daisy's]
{Daisy's POV}
"I can't wait! He said it's going to be a surprise so I don't want to be to dressed up but dressed up enough so that I look nice. AHH! Why couldn't he just tell me!-"

"Daisy what's wrong?" A familiar voice belonging to my father asked.

"Oh, dad I'm kind of going out tonight." I responded nervously, knowing how protective my dad is Jake's probably not gonna want to stay!

"Oh," dad's expression went to cold and calculating. "With who?"

"J-Jake as in Jake Sterling." I said nervously. My parents have met Jake before since we knew each other since we were kids but, I don't know if they like Jake enough to let me date him.

"Ok, where is he taking you?" My dad asked with the same expression on his face.

"He said it's a surprise." I replied being a bit happier.

"Me and him need to talk then." He said while walking away into the kitchen. I remembered then that my parents have Jake's phone number.

"Oh god," I knew he was probably gonna scare him. "I think I know what to wear."

________________________________________

{Adam's POV} (Daisy's dad)
"I need to call Jake and find out what he's doing with my daughter." I like Jake don't get me wrong but I don't know about this whole date thing when my daughter doesn't even know where they're going.

I picked up the phone and dialed the kids number. He answered as I expected him to and now I can find out everything.

"Hello?" Asked Jake.

"Hey Jake, this is Daisy's father." I said knowing I'd scare him just by saying that. I could tell it worked.

"Oh, Adam." He said nervously.

"So, I heard you're taking my daughter out on a date and I wanted to know where you were taking her." I responded.

"I actually have a system for tonight actually." he said making me confused.

"What do you mean?" I asked trying to make sure nothing bad will happen.

"Where we go is based on the way Daisy dresses." He replied which made me even more confused.

"What?" I asked hoping he'd give me a more understandable answer.

"If she's really dressed up we'll go to a romantic place, if she's dressed more casually we'll go to a different place from like the fun category, and if she's dressed somewhere in between I'll take her to a place in between." He said which actually solved most of my confusion. I was still concerned about the fun part and decided to ask.

"What do you mean by 'fun category'?" I asked.

"Like mini-golf, bowling, stuff like that." He said more normally so I knew he was telling the truth.

"Ok, thank you. I'll see you when you get here." I hung up immediately while being shocked at how well he planned this out.

"Hey dad, do I look okay?" My daughter asked making me turn around to see her in her lovely outfit.

________________________________________

{Daisy's POV}
I asked my dad what he thought of my outfit after he got off the phone with someone who I'm sure I'm sure was Jake.

"You look great dear!" My dad responded with a great smile.

We heard the doorbell ring and we both knew exactly who it was at the door. I was actually pretty stressed out about all of this. I stood behind my dad while he opened the door to talk to Jake about tonight.

"Hey Jake!" I said nervously.

________________________________________

{Jake's POV}
I was talking to Adam on what was happening tonight, when to bring Daisy home, where we were going based on what he said she was wearing, etc. until I heard my name be spoken.

"Hey Jake!" Daisy said.

I looked at her after she said that and I almost didn't realize that I was staring at her for awhile. "SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" I honestly couldn't believe my eyes.

"You look beautiful." I said quietly but loud enough that both her and her father could hear. She went a bright shade of pink, so did I.

"I'll leave you two to your date, just remember to have her home by 8!" Adam half-shouted while walking away.

"Well then, shall we go?" I asked with my face turning even more pink.

"Of course!" She said in excitement.

We went out to one of her favorite restaurants and we both had a great time. I honestly couldn't have thought of a my way this day/night could be better. We left at around 7:35 so that she would be home on time. I walked her up to the front patio of her house.

"Than you, for tonight Jake," she said once we got there. "I really enjoyed it."

"I enjoyed it too." I replied smiling at her. We stared at each other for a minute and before I could open my mouth to speak she put her lips on mine and even though it was for only around 2 seconds it felt like minutes.

"Can we do this again sometime?" She asked looking away in what I'm guessing was embarrassment or she was flustered.

"Of course." I replied.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then hun." She said before kissing me on the cheek and heading inside.

I stood there for a minute taking in everything that had happened and I still couldn't believe that it did. I was now her boyfriend! I was so happy but I knew I needed to go home so I did.

When I got home I took a shower and went to my room. I was on my phone for a bit and I received a text message from Daisy.

{Jake's Phone}

Daisy🌸❤️

D:Hey Jake I wanted to thank you for tonight it was really great. I also wanted to ask you a question if that's okay.

No problem, I really enjoyed tonight as well. :J Also, of course you can ask.

D:Do you want this relationship to be public or do you want to keep it secret?

Well, which one makes you more comfortable? :J I'm happy either way.

D: I'd prefer secret for now so that people don't make a big deal about it. If that's okay with you.

That's perfectly okay babe.❤️ :J

D: •////• thanks hun. ❤️

Np love! :J

D: •/////• Goodnight babe! ❤️

Goodnight love ❤️:J

________________________________________

Word count: 1358
I hope you like it JakesfavJacket !

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
3.3K 167 35
Im bored This is the place were I put my frustration out at night you're welcome (feel free to laugh its all for shits n giggle)
13.3K 204 7
This is just a short story I made that only has about 6-7 parts Of course it's gay And there's a lot of smut COVER ART NOT MINE #3 on larisher - 9-18...
6.9K 192 13
OTP they r soulmates & love each other & Jerome is the Joker FIGHT ME