Stay With You

By LoveInJinkook

Jin : I can't live without you Jungkook : me too Jin : you always be with me right , you will always stay w... More

Second book
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

299 24 5
By LoveInJinkook

HELLO

After leaving the kitchen, Jin went straight to his room . Opening the door he saw Jungkook sitting queitly in bed where he was when he left him .The little boy was looking scared and was crying his eyes out.

JIN 'S ROOM

A few minutes ago

Jungkook saw the door close and his smile disappeared and was replaced by sadness ,though he have found a good friend in Seokjin but was still missing his home and his mom. He doesn't even know if she is alive or not. Even thinking about that made his body cold and tears form in his eyes . He couldn't even think his life without his mom . What he would do if he can't see his mom again .

Jungkook closed his eyes and started remembering last nights incidents .

That's when Jin came .Seokjin ran to Jungkook and sat beside him ,taking the fragile looking boy in his arms . Jungkook put his head on Jin's chest and hugged Jin's waist.

Seokjin :"Hey baby what happened? Why are you crying? Does it hurt anywhere? Please tell me baby . Tell hyung ."

Jungkook couldn't say anything and just buried his face deeper into Jin's chest .

Seeing this Seokjin immediately took Jungkook on his lap and held him tightly,trying his best to comfort the crying boy. Jungkook held Jin's pajama in his little hand and wetting it by his tears.

Seokjin :"It's okay Kookie . You can cry how much you want . It's okay hyung is here ."

Jin understood that Jungkook has a lot inside and he needed to cry it out . Jin being a kid himself knew that sometimes bad things happened, you get hurt and the only thing you can do sometimes is to cry and let everything out that hurt your heart .

He would also cry in his room when things got too much for him to handle but he had no one to comfort him. Sometimes his aunt mrs Min would come but most of the time he would cry alone as the he couldn't get the comfort of who he wanted that was his parents.

He knew that Jungkook must have went through something horrible and that make Jin heart hurt . He couldn't see the little boy like that .

Jin's one hand was rubbing his back and the other was caressing his hair and held his precious human close to his heart . They both themselves don't know  for how much time they stayed like that.

After sometime Jungkook stop crying . Only his hiccups were heard. Jin took Jungkook out of his arms and held his face .

His face became red from crying too much , eyes swollen and red , cheeks still wet from the tears.

Jin wiped Jungkook 's tears . Jungkook at looked at Jin with his stars filled eyes.

Seokjin :"You are okay now ?"

Jungkook  nodded his head.

Seokjin :"Will you tell hyung what happened now hm?

Jin asked softly and Jungkook nodded again . Then he started telling Jin about the previous night .

Jungkook :"Y-yesterday

Flashback

Last night (at Jungkook 's house)

Warning  :physical and verbal abuse

The rain was pouring as Jungkook was wrapped safely in his mom's arms ,listening to the pitter patter of the rain . Suddenly loud banging was heard on the door.

Jungkook immediately hid his face in his mom's chest and hugged her tightly.

Mrs Jeon :"shss eomma is here hm."

She said and kissed his head.

The banging were becoming louder making Jungkook 's mom get up to open the door .

Mrs Jeon pull out from Jungkook's to get up but he immediately held her left hand while sitting on the edge of the bed .

Jungkook :"Eomma ."

He said with a worried face and shook his head as if saying to not go. Mrs Jeon smiled sweetly at him and tapped his hand two times with her other hand to assure him.

Then she slowly let go of his hand . He kept looking at her disappearing figure ,leaving the room . He kept looking at the door, silence filled the room only the drops of rain was heard .

The little boy heart beating fast , sitting there like a statue and waiting for something he himself didn't know what.

He heard the door open and then a loud thud was heard just after .

He immediately ran , going out of the room to the living where the main door was .

Reaching there he saw his mom on floor crying . Just then he saw his father raising his hand to hit her.

Jungkook run quickly and knelt down and hid her face with his little body stopping his father from hitting her.

Jungkook :"P-please a-appa please d-don't hit her ."

He said while begging his father to spare his mom but Mr Jeon got more angry and push Jungkook off her .

Mrs Jeon :"kook -ah ."

She said worriedly and was about to reach him when Mr Jeon leaned down and held her face harshly.

He then grabbed Mrs Jeon by her hair and slapped her again and again. He made her stand up still holding her by her hair .

Jungkook came crawling and held his father's leg ,begging and sobbing .

Jungkook :"A-appa lea-ve her p-please please . A-am sorry ..plea-se am s-sorry ."

He begged hugging Mr Jeon's leg since he can't reach their hands as he was small. He didn't even know for what he was apologising but he felt that if he said that he would have pitied them.

Mr Jeon :" Where did you kept the money tell me you b*tch."

Mr Jeon was a alcoholic who always asks his wife for money and when she didn't give him , he would beat her and Jungkook .

He was always a alcohol addict but he completely drowned himself in alcohol a few years ago . He never cherish his family . Rather he use them as Atm or servant or punching bag to take out his anger . Mrs Jeon had to become the bread winner for her family . She had to work hard to feed her son and to pay for Jungkook 's education . Jungkook was her world so was she also for Jungkook .

She worked as a maid . She was tired and had many responsibilities but never complained. All her tiredness was gone as she saw the smile on son face. She loved him a lot and so does Jungkook . Mr Jeon were far gone to see the happiness of his family .

Mr Jeon :"Will you tell me or not ? Speak up you wh*re."

Mrs Jeon :"I already gave you all . I don't have any now. Please let go of me."

Both Jungkook and Mrs Jeon crying .

Mr Jeon :"So you won't huh ."

He said and starting dragging her by hair but Jungkook held his leg tightly. He kicked him and continued dragging her to the room to search for money.

Jungkook fell hard but still got up and again held him . Mr Jeon threw Mrs Jeon . She fell and got hurt on her forehead with the furniture.

Jungkook :"Eomma."

He screamed and was about to get up to  reach her when his father grapped him and started beating him ,slapping and hitting him everywhere . His mom came to save him and hugged him close to her  chest .

Mrs Jeon :" N-no plea-se don't hit him. He didn't do a-anything ."

Mr Jeon unbuckled his belt and started beating them both .

They both crying and trying protecting each other but still end up getting hurt . Their body was filled with bruises in a few minutes .

End of flashback

Remembering those Jungkook starting letting out whines . Remembering that was really painful for him .

Jin hugged him tight and Jungkook hid his face in Jin's chest and started sobbing.

Seokjin :"shss hyung is here . Am here ."

Jungkook held Jin clothes and cried.  Hearing these words ,he felt both relieved and sad .

Both stayed like that for a few minutes.

HI GUYS

How are you ? I hope you are doing fine . Sorry for disappearing like that but my device was broken .

So i gave it to repair but it almost took a year .

I forgot the password and everything of this account so i couldn't log in from other phone and didn't want to use another account. And i also had to work so i didn't have time too.

Anyway now i got my account back .Am sorry i took a long time but am back now . Though the update will be slow but i will try my best .

Feel free to point out any mistakes. ☺️

I hope you still here .

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 789 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...
314K 13.2K 48
"Who are you" "Someone you loved..now look into my eyes, you'll forget that I saved you, you have to stay away from me. I can't lose you twice" -Jun...
50.4K 2.8K 25
You're just making sure I'm never gettin' over you.. Bottom Jin Top Jungkook TOP RATING 19/07/2022 #2 KOOKJIN TOP RATING 28/07/2022 #1 TOPJUNGKOOK
220K 6.8K 49
A fanfic of two friends, one wants a relationship and the other wants to keep their friendships - "You know we could be friends, with benefits." "Ben...