Kuroko no Basuke X Reader [ON...

By tapiocatto

A compilation of knb x reader one shots which can tame your hearts More

Best Buddies [Kagami Taiga x Reader]
Candy Store(Murasakibara x Reader)
Lucky(Midorima x Reader)
Stuck between two lights [KagamixReaderxAomine]
Vanilla Kiss [Kuroko x Reader]
Otome Games[Akashi x Reader]
Iron Kiss (Kiyoshi x Reader)
Retrica [Kise x Reader]
Open Forum[ Akashi Seijuro x Tsundere! Reader]
Playboys [GoM x Reader] (FLUFF/LEMON AHEAD)
MINE (Yandere!Tatsuya x Reader)
Submissive [Future! Akashi x Reader] [LEMON]
Other Self (Yandere! Kuroko x Reader)
Nightmare(Kuroko x Reader xAomine)
Body Swap with Kise(deredere! Akashi x Reader)
P.A.(Yandere! Kise x reader)
That's not it(Himuro x Reader)
Playful Kiss(Kagami x Reader)
Unexpected (Midorima x Reader)
Choose (Himuro x Reader x Akashi)
AUTHOR'S CHOICE (GoM x Reader)
My Unrequited Feelings For You (Kagami x Reader x Kuroko)
A small chat (Aomine x Reader)
Home Discipline( Akashi x Reader x Kise) (LEMON)
You don't need those(Midorima x Reader)
LoveDoctor (Himuro x Sick!reader)
Naive [Nijimura x Reader]
Butler Duties (Akashi x Reader)
Fighting Agianst A Heart(SPECIAL CHAPTER)
Cowardness (Kagami x Reader)
Birthday Present(Takao x Reader)
The Emperor's Cat (Akashi x Reader)
Binomials(Himuro x tsundere!Reader)
I can love you like that(singer!Kuroko x Reader)
Gay In Disguise(Gay! kise x Reader)
Can't Go Back Anymore(Aomine x Reader)
Can't Go Back Anymore II(Aomine x Reader)
Midget and an Idiot (Midorima x Reader)
❀❀❀SPECIAL CHAPPY DESU!❀❀❀(20 facts about me~!!!)
Amnesia (Akashi x Reader)
Arf! ( Human! Nigou x Reader)
Super Kouhai (Nijimura x Reader)
The Vampire Empress (Akashi x reader x Kise) [HALLOWEEN SPECIAL]
MissUnderstood (Haizaki x Reader x Kise )
ANNOUNCEMENT
White Day Proposal ( Chihiro X Reader )
Make It Real (Akashi x Reader )
SLAMBOOK CHALLENGE....? XD
Not an update but an announcement
Wrawr xD
Internet Boyfriend Just Got Real ( Chihiro X Reader )
Medicine ( Bunny!Midorima x Reader )
Halloween Special 2015
The Thief Who Stole My Heart ( Kise X Reader ) ( AU )
The Prince's Secret Love ( Akashi X Reader )
The Code To My Heart ( Midorima x Reader )
The Big Bad Wolf ( Aomine X Reader ) ( AU Fluff )
Lucky Kouhai ( Kouhai! Midorima x Senpai!Reader )

REBOUND ( Haizaki x Reader x Kise )

3.3K 75 14
By tapiocatto

(A/N: Helloooo xD It's been a while xD This is the part two ^^ I know it's so long,I didn't noticed this is 206k reads! O A O Thanks you so much for the readers who read this and for those who are patiently waiting for my update TT w TT )
You were with your boyfriend,Haizaki,cuddling up to each other in the bed as you both watch a movie.

His hands over the head board as he lets you snuggle close to his chest."Shogo,show some enthusiasm there."you chuckled nervously.

It's been 3 months since both of you going out yet the longer you were together,the less interested he became to you.

"Hmm.(name),seriously,we watched this over and over already."he complained.

"But it is so romantic that I want you to be like that."you pouted.

"(name),"he said and pecks your lips."I am romantic in my own way."he smirks.

You can't react to that because you know him too well.

"Hmm yeah.You didn't win in the game last time,you're still my heart's best player."you smiled.

He didn't smiled nor respond.Instead,he stand up."Where are you going?"you asked.

"Outside.It's getting boring here.Wanna come?"he asked,putting on his coat and shoes at the same time.

"Sure!"you jumped from his bed and get your sweater and goes out with him.

Both of you take a stroll in the park.His pace is so fast that you barely keep up.

"Shogo,slow down a little bit."you called but he doesn't listen.You started to feel uneasy.

'Is he still interested?'

you decided to stop,to test if he really cares.You watch his back disappear in the crowd of people.

You feel a sharp pain on your chest.You stand there alone.Haizaki noticed it's not noisy anymore and feel like no one is following him.

He turn around to see no sight of you."Well sh*t..."he mutters under his breath and decided to look for you.

You were currently staying by the alley,avoiding people."Hey,look,a chic."three guys crowded over you.

"Do I look like a chic to you?"you snapped.

"Ooh we love aggressive girls you know."the one in the middle smirked.

"Oh yeah? Who told you I'm the aggressive ones?"you glared.

"Man,she is too cocky.I might just want her more."the other guy attempted to touch you but a hand stopped him.

You were expecting it's Shogo,but it's Kise who you saw.

"Let go of her."he said in a dangerous tone.

You were surprised either.The other guys clicked their tongues.

"And who you might be?"

"That doesn't matter-ssu.Just leave at this once."he glared as he grabbed your hand.

"Kise-kun,what are you doing here?"you asked.

"Tsk."the three guys leave you alone.

"I should take that back to you-ssu~!"he smiled.

"Well,no reasons.Out for a stroll with Shogo."you said."But I lost him."

"Taking a stroll? But why are you here alone?"he asked.

"Well...I feel like testing him to see if he will still care if I'm gone."you said, looking down to your feet.

"Why don't you try calling him?"he asked.

"I didn't bring my phone with me."

"I'll call him-ssu~!"he smiled and starts contacting him.

He pulls your hand out of your back and take you out on the streets.Haizaki is currently in the arcades today with a brunette girl he met at Teiko sitting at his lap as he played the games.

The two seems so close and touchy feely to each other unlike the times when he is with you.You and Kise continued to look for him until you found him in the arcades,with that girl on his lap.

Your blood boils even more,you feel so frustrated that you ran towards him and stand in front of him.

"YOU IDIOT! THIS IS WHERE YOU WERE! AND YOU WOMAN DARES TO SIT ON THE LAP OF MY BOYFRIEND!? JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? SHOGO,WHY ARE YOU LETTING HER!?"you screamed at the top of your lungs as Haizaki has his smug face on.

"Ha? You're still alive?"he smirked.He asked the three guys earlier to do something nasty to you,because he doesn't care for you anymore.

You glared at him and balles your fists."Shogo,I did not leave you! I am testing you to see if you will look for me!"

"Well,today is not your so lucky day because Shogo and I are already going out far longer than with you.Besides,we already did it and we are doing it everyday.Maybe you're not very good at bed."the woman smirked at you.

You feel even more frustrated."So what are you trying to say? And so what If I'm not good at bed?! DOES THAT F*CKING MATTER TO YOU,SHOGO!?"

"Ha? What is it? look,(name),I don't have any interest in you anymore.You can go now,you're making a fuss over here."Shogo said.

"We're done."he added as he plays on the arcade amd stand up,pulling the girl with him.

You felt like you've been slapped at his words.You can feel your chest tightening and your vision blurred and welles up in tears.In your reflex,you slapped the girl real hard,making her fall on the ground and punch haizaki at his jaw.

"You bastards!"you shouted in agony as you clenched your fists."WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!? WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS!? I AM NOT A F*CKING TOY THAT YOU CAN JUST PLAY! I AM A HUMAN THAT GETS HURT TOO!"you shouted as your tears raced down your cheeks.To your frustration,you ran away.

"(name)-cchi!"Kise chases after you.You kept running and running but Kise grabbed your arm and pulled you close to him.

"Kise,let me go! I want to be alone! Let me die! I have no reason to live anymore!"you squirmed at his hold but that made Kise hug you even more tighter.

"I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU NOW THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO CRY ON,(NAME)-CCHI."he said softly.

You suddenly stopped pushing him and just remained like that.You began to sniffle and letting it all out as Kise ran his hand to your back in small circles to comfort.

"It hurts me to see you hurting like this,(name)-cchi."he spoke and places his chin on your shoulder."My feelings for you never changed.I still love you,(name)-cchi.I don't care if you use me as a rebound,at least I contributed something to make you feel better."

You give in to his warmth.That is what you need right now.Hug.Warmth.And tender love and care.

"Kise-kun.."you sniffled,wrapping your arms around him tightly and buried your face to his chest even more,inhaling his scent."....you're too kind to be a rebound.You're too kind to get hurt that badly.."you cried."Please don't ask me to use you as a rebound.You don't deserve it.You deserved to be loved."

Kise smiles at what you said and caresses your hair."So (name)-cchi...would you give me a chance?"

You stare up at him,still hugging him tight."You promise me not to be a thug like Haizaki,okay?"

Kise chuckles and lifts you up and swirl you in the air."I would always love to make you happy,(name)-cchi~!"

You smile softly."Do your best,kinpatsu-kun."you held his cheek and give him a peck on the lips.

You can slowly see his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink,making you giggle in the kiss.

You pulled away and hug his neck."Take me home.I will move in your apartment."

"Sure."Kise smiled and put you down and grab your hand and intertwined his hand to yours as both of you disappeared in the crowd of people as you made your way to his apartment.

BONUS ENDING

Haizaki is currently inside his empty apartment.His jersey is tattered and his shoes are mouth open.

"Well,sh*t..."he muttered under his breath

Before you go out and patch your things with Kise,you left a disaster to Shogo as your revenge.

"(name),you're really dangerous "he sighs in exasperation and kicked the can in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.3K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
78.7K 3.1K 38
ayon sa iba, Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang hinding-hindi mo makakalimutan sa lahat. Ang GREATEST LOVE raw ang nagturo sayo kung paano totoong magmahal...
43K 1.5K 100
Classmates turns to Lovers. "I will always love you, FOREVER"
185K 12.3K 56
| COMPLETED | METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES YEAR 2051 Kaya mo bang lumaban para mabuhay? O magiging duwag ka hanggang sa mamatay? Kaya mo bang makatakas...