Butler Duties (Akashi x Reader)

Requested by @otaku2599

A/N:Well,let's try making the GoM into butlers <3 Since she requested Akashi,I tried making him a butler so that...I don't know,I just feel like imagining Akashi as a butler ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scissors dashed past by your pillow which made you sat up and throw a pillow at your sadist butler,Akashi.This is his way of waking you up.

"Akashi! I'VE TOLD YOU,NOT SCISSORS!!!"you furiously threw pillows again at him but since he's absolute,he is able to catch all of them.

"But that's the effective way to wake my ojou~"he said calmly as he smirked at you.

AKASHI SEIJURO-Family butler.Your parents like him because he is perfect at any field,he finishes tasks completely and handles you as his ojousama.Your family is very rich,Akashi is 3 years older than you and he's actually a good man because he's smart and good at leadership.He protects you and the mansion day and night.

'Why doesn't he attend universities?! I mean,being my butler is just a waste of his talent.'you thought to yourself as you set your feet down to the floor.

"I still prefer to work as your butler,ojou.I'm absolute,I'm always right."Akashi said,answering your grumbles in your mind.

Seriously,you were starting to get annoyed of his personality.He began serving your breakfast.You stared at the cart and saw eggs benedict with hot choco.You love his hot choco,everything he makes for you,you love every single one of them.They're just as good as ever,and that's the only thing that you like about him.Not even his hair--you don't dare to touch it cause you feel antytime your fingers will be burn---not even his hands.

"Saw me in your dreams?"he smirked.You two talk casually,like you're only friends,and that's what makes you feel comfort when he's around.

You blushed."H-how did you know that I've dreamt of you?"you admitted.You had a this dream with him,him carrying you in a wedding gown which scares you,him kissing you passionately and---

"Nothing.Just making sure that my ojou were not having nightmares."he smirked.You ate in your bed in silence---not bothering to talk to him.

"You will be having violin lessons after school,you'll be attending your friend's party.Have you bought presents for her?"Akashi said as he fixed your plate back in the cart.

"I actually want to drop by a gift shop later."you replied.'He's good at memorizing my schedule,no wonder mom and dad likes him.'

"The bath's waiting.Better  go down."Akashi said as he take his leave,closing the door.

'Why do I always feel like I'm being ordered here?!'you grumbled to yourself and decided to run down and take a bath.

The bath was nice.Your pink towel were wrapped tightly around your body while you hold your rubber ducky.You were surprised to see Akashi sitting cross-legged,playing with his scissors.

"H-hey! W-what are you doing here?! You're supposed to wait outside the bathroom!"You pointed your index finger at him.He stared at you with his heterochromatic eyes and pulled your wrist closer to him.

"It's a butler's job to wash their master's body."he smirked at you as he pushed you slowly down the tub."Don't worry,I'll just be scrubbing your back and massage your hair."

He slowly pulled off your towel,leaving you naked in the tub.He smirked at the view of the color of your exposed skin.

"Besides,I won't peek."you felt his hands on your shoulders and his husky voice near your ears which made you flinched.