whimsical (robin buckley)

Da crimsonrings

girl meets girl. girls become friends. girls fall in love. A story in which Sofia Henderson, Dustin Henders... Altro

ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹INTRODUCTION◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ONE SUMMER CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
1. scoops ahoy
2. a secret russian communication
3. spycraft
4. the Vents and Venting
5. operation child endangerment
6. escaping
7. revelations
8. the mind-flayer
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹THERE MUST BE A DEVIL BETWEEN US◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
9. two of a kind
10. swimming pool
11. unspoken words
12. fool's tears
13. moving day
14. school blues
15. enchanted
16. halloween
17. love is a mixtape
ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹EVERY ENDING HAS A BEGINNING◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ ˑ
You and me
Dressed for sorrow
The guilty
8 letters
The cemetery
The Creel house
Lover's Lake
Upsidedown
(Un)Stuck
Hounds of Love
This Town
Misery
Fall together
author's note

On the eye of the storm

1K 32 2
Da crimsonrings

"It was here. Right here" Max says, looking at the wall.

"A grandfather clock?" Nancy asks.

"It was so real. And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just... I woke up" Max says.

"It was like she was in a trance or something" Sofia says, feeling Robin squeezing her hand more, as a way to calm her down. She could see that Sofia wasn't okay by the way she spoke.

"Exactly what Eddie said happened to Cher" Dustin adds.

"That's not even the bad part" Max says, turning to the group.

As they walked back to Ms. Kelly's office, Robin puts her arm around Sofia's waist and pulls her closer. "How are you?" Robin whispers to her.

"I don't know" Sofia whispers back.

They get inside the office and Sofia sits on Robin's lap, who's sitting across from the table.

"Fred and Cher, they both came to Miss Kelley for help" Max says. "Uh, they both were having headaches, bad headaches that wouldn't go away. And then..."

Sofia feels more anxious now. About Vecna. About Max's life. About everything.

"Then the nightmares. Trouble sleeping. They'd wake up in a cold sweat. Then they started seeing things. Bad things. From their pasts. These visions, they just... They kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually... Everything ended" Max explains.

"Vecna's curse" Robin says, running chills down Sofia's spine.

"Cher's headache started a week ago. Fred's, six days ago. I've been having them for five days. I don't know how long I have. All I know is that, for Fred and Cher, they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. And I just saw that goddamn clock, so... looks like I'm gonna die tomorrow" Max says with some tears rolling down her face.

Sofia wants to cry. Max cannot die tomorrow. She can't. Sofia feels her eyes getting watery and starts feeling a lot more nervous.

Suddenly, they hear a distant clang. Steve gets up and tells everyone to stay back. However, Sofia doesn't listen to him. If that Vecna creep was somehow there, she had to protect Max. 

Steve grabbed a lamp and Sofia grabbed her pocketknife. She's been carrying one with her since the 4th of July.

Sofia follows him, standing behind him. She soon felt everyone following them. Of course they would do that.

They hear a noise coming closer to them. Sofia held onto her knife tighter and tried to control her breathing. 

A person runs right into the group, making them yell. 

"It's me!" the person said.

"Lucas?!" Nancy asks.

"It's me" Lucas says, breathless, making Sofia sigh and put her pocketknife away.

"Jesus, what's wrong with you?" Steve shouts.

"I'm sorry" Lucas says.

"I could've taken you out with this lamp!" Steve shouts, again.

"Sorry, guys. Sorry. I was... I was biking for eight miles. Give me a second. Shit" Lucas says, catching his breath. "We've got a code red"

"What?" Dustin asks.

"Dustin. I've been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they've gone totally off the rails. They're trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. You're in terrible danger" Lucas says.

Great, that's just what Sofia needed! First, a child who is almost her sister is going to die tomorrow, and now her brother is also in danger.

"All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, but we've got bigger problems than Jason now" Dustin says, looking back at Max.

After explaining what's going on to Lucas, Nancy invites them all to stay at her house for the night. They all say yes, considering that it's better to stick together.

They drive in separate cars: Steve, Dustin, Max and Lucas in one car and Nancy, Robin and Sofia in another car.

Sofia takes the passenger seat and Robin takes the backseat, as Nancy requested. Nancy starts driving, and after a few seconds she speaks up.

"So..." Nancy says, making Robin's heartbeat faster. What if she told Sofia that she knew they were dating? Would Sofia be mad that she didn't hear it from her?

"I told Nancy we're dating!" Robin blurts out, because of the nerves.

"What?" Sofia asks, a bit loudly.

"I told her we're dating..." Robin says, in a low tone.

"But, I'm totally fine with it" Nancy says, not wanting to cause a discussion.

"Yeah, I know... I'm sorry that's not what I meant" Sofia says, afraid that she was acting mean. She turns to Robin. "We just didn't discuss it"

"I'm sorry... I-I only told her because I thought she didn't like me because she thought that me and Steve were a thing" Robin explains.

"Ew" Sofia says.

"Exactly" Robin smiles.

"Wait... why would you be jealous of the possibility of Robin and Steve dating?" Sofia asks.

"I wasn't jealous!" Nancy says in a defensive tone.

"I hope not, 'cause Jonathan's really nice" Sofia says.

"I know, and we're good... okay? Our relationship is just fine!" Nancy says.

"Okay..." Sofia says, not believing what Nancy's saying.

The two groups arrive at Nancy's house at the same time. Her parents are already asleep, so they go directly to the basement.

"You guys have to sleep here, I'm sorry" Nancy says.

"It's okay Nance" Steve says. Sofia and Robin share the same look with each other.

"I'll take the couch!" Dustin says, throwing himself on the couch.

Lucas death-stares him. "What if Max wants to sleep there?"

"Right, like I'm gonna spend my last night on Mike Wheeler's couch" Max jokes. Dustin gives Lucas a look and he takes off his shoes.

"How about you guys?" Nancy asks, after everyone watches Dustin take over the couch.

"I can sleep on the floor" Sofia says.

"What about your hand?" Robin asks her, worried.

"I'm getting this out tomorrow, it's not like it's gonna break just 'cuz I'm sleeping on the floor" Sofia says.

"Alright then, we'll take the floor" Robin smiles.

"I can sit on the sofa" Steve says. 

"Max, are you okay with taking one of the chairs?" Lucas asks.

"Yeah, whatever" Max says, distracted. 

Sofia knew she was hurting inside, and it frustrated her that there was nothing she could do to help. Only killing Vecna would help, and she knew they didn't have enough time.

After deciding how and where to sleep, Sofia finally lied down on the floor, her head hitting the pillow. 

Robin came out of the bathroom, with her jacket in her arms, and walked up to Sofia.

"Don't you wanna take off your jacket?" Robin whispered, since Dustin and Lucas were already sleeping. Steve went to the basement bathroom after Robin, and Max was upstairs getting water.

"Is that just an excuse to get me naked?" Sofia whispers with innocent eyes, while taking off her denim jacket.

"Don't tease me" Robin whispers back, smiling. She puts the two jackets on the floor next to them and lies down next to her girlfriend.

Sofia puts a blanket on top of them and takes a deep breath, finally relaxing. She puts her face on Robin's neck as she usually does.

After some seconds, Sofia starts to suck Robin's neck a bit, leaving small hickeys.

"Sof..." Robin whispers, desperately wanting more. 

Sofia suddenly stops, leaving Robin wanting more. "You're such a tease" Robin whispers, making Sofia chuckle.

They interlock their arms and stay there for a minute. Sofia feels Robin's hand change places, slowly going to Sofia's thigh.

She slowly makes her way into Sofia's inner thigh and starts going up. Sofia looks at Robin and she looks back, flashing her a smirk.

Robin's touch feels so good, but they couldn't do more there. It would be disrespectful.

"Okay, I get it why you don't like it when I tease you" Sofia whispers in frustration. Robin simply smiles and removes her hand from Sofia's thigh.

"Goodnight Sof" Robin whispers, turning to the other side so they can spoon. 

" 'Night love" Sofia whispers, embracing Robin.

"L-love you" Robin hesitates.

"Love you too" Sofia says with a big smile. Head over Heels... should've added that one to the mixtape.

A/N: I know I said I would try and update bigger chapters, but I haven't been mentally available to write so I think it's better to post something small rather than posting nothing at all

anyway, I wrote some fluff to compensate ehe

please vote, love ya <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

42.6K 1.2K 22
Y/n Y/l/n is a high schooler at Hawkins high. She is friends with Eddie Munson but doesn't play D&D. When her friend (Eddie) is on the run she knows...
80.5K 3.1K 31
☄︎ ⋆·˚ ⋆ *. ⇒ 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐘 i want to love a boy, the way i love the ocean wish i was not afraid, of all i have that's...
52.9K 2K 28
fake town, fake people, fake thoughts, real agony ✶ Robin Buckley / Szn's 3-4
6.4K 445 21
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 robin buckley joins brooklynn jones on an adventure cracking russian codes ➳ robin buckley x female oc ➳ seaso...