13. moving day

"Time is totally a social construct created by dumb men"

September 11th

Sofia wakes up still feeling sick. It's the second day that she wakes up with a sore throat, a stomachache, a headache, a runny nose and feeling dizzy. The first day she got a fever, but it stopped quickly.

She moves her arm to the phone and calls Robin. "Good morning sunshine" Robin says over the phone, with her usual happy tone.

"Hi" Sofia says, with a raspier voice than usual.

"How are you feeling?" Robin asks, now with a worried tone.

"Like I'm dying. I hate this" Sofia says, sitting down in bed, feeling a bit dizzy.

"You sure you don't wanna go to a doctor?" Robin asks.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Give it two more days and it'll pass" Sofia says.

"If you say so" Robin says. "After my job interview, I'm going to your house, okay?"

"No, I don't want you getting sick" Sofia says.

"I won't. I never get sick, I have like super genes" Robin jokes.

"Totally. Oh, look, I think I'm hearing the X-Men calling you already!" Sofia jokes back.

After Dustin made lunch for him and Sofia- and with lunch, I mean order a pizza- he walked over to his sister's room and gave her one of the boxes.

"No soup?" Sofia asks him.

"Do I look like mom to you?" Dustin asks, sarcastically. "I made you tea though" he says, walking to the kitchen.

"You did!? What flavor?" Sofia shouts, so Dustin can hear her.

"I don't know, the one in the box" Dustin shouts from the kitchen.

"Aw, that's my favorite!" Sofia says, sarcastically, as Dustin walks in the room and hands her the tea.

"I'm going to Will's now" he says, starting to walk out of the door.

"Wait!" Sofia shouts. She gets up from bed, feeling dizzy, and picks up three packages. "Give this to Will, El, and Jonathan, okay? They have their names written on it, so you can't possibly get them mixed"

"Got it. Bye" he says, getting out of the room.

Steve and Robin pull up at Family Video, in hopes of getting a new job.

"You put your mom down as a reference?" Robin asks, reading Steve's resume.

"Yeah. Why not? She's, like, super well-respected" Steve responds.