Hounds of Love

A/N: im really sorry for taking 2 weeks to update, i kinda have writters block :/  i just hope yall are ready to read this chapter! i put a lot of effort into it so i hope it's good :)
TW: self-harm. 
also the gif sucks but at least i tried lmao, i just wanted yall to get the visuals

"Sofia..." a growling voice says. Sofia jumps in place and starts panicking. This can't be happening.

She slowly turned to where she heard the voice, and there it was: Vecna. She whimpers, realizing what she got herself into. He looked so scary.

"I've been waiting for you" Vecna says, slowly walking towards Sofia. 

With every step he takes forward, Sofia takes one backwards. "Look at yourself" he says, and Sofia suddenly hits her back against something. She knew there wasn't a wall there.

She turns around and sees a big mirror. "Look at you" he growls, and more mirrors appear around her, trapping her in. 

She frantically tries to find her way out as she starts panting and her heart starts beating faster. She knew crying wouldn't help, but she wanted to so much.

She stops moving around and the lights go out. She's trapped in the dark. It's pitch black. It's her greatest fear.

She hears muffled cries. But she could recognize those cries. It was her.

She hears a mirror crack and sees some light breaking in. She punches the mirror, desperately wanting to get out.

With a bloody fist, she cracks the last piece of mirror and rushes through it. When she's out, she sees a door. Her old bedroom door.

She looks around but can't see Vecna. "Robin!" she yells from the top of her lungs. "Dusty! Steve!" 

She decides to stop screaming for help and to calm down. After a couple of deep breaths, she slowly raises her arm and puts her hand on the knob.

She slowly twists the knob and opens the door. She gulps as she sees her twelve-year-old self with a blade in her hand. 

"Stop, please stop" Sofia begs the girl, but she doesn't seem to hear her.

The little girl silently cries as she brings the blade closer to her thigh. "Why are you like this?" the girl whispers.

She makes a small cut first. It doesn't start bleeding, so she makes another cut right below the first one. This time is deeper. She can see the blood coming out.

Unsatisfied, she brings the blade to her arm and makes another cut. A bigger and deeper cut, near her elbow. It's not that she wanted to die- she just wanted to feel something.

"Why can't you-" the girl says, slowly cutting her skin. "-just be normal". Seeing more blood coming out, she panics and drops the blade.

Vecna knew this was one of Sofia's weak spots, and every second of the memory triggered Sofia like crazy. A tear rolled down her cheek.