(Un)Stuck

A/N: heyy, it's been a while lol. school's a pain in the ass and i barely have time to write but i hope you enjoy this and... good luck :)

"Hey, how are you feeling now?" Nancy asks Sofia as they walk to Nancy's house

"Better, now that the bleeding stopped. Thanks" Sofia says. Sofia and Robin had let go of each other's hands because their palms were sweaty, but they had their arms locked together.

"I hope Dustin's okay" Sofia adds, worried for her brother. "I mean, what do you think they're doing now? And what do they think happened to us?"

The ground starts shaking, again. This time, Robin and Sofia don't fall to the ground but still struggle not to.

"Second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes" Robin says. "Seriously, I'm unsteady enough as it is"

Out of nowhere, Nancy starts running. "Nancy!" Robin yells.

"Nance, where are you going?" Sofia yells at the girl, as she and Robin get up.

The ground starts shaking less and Sofia and Robin run to catch up with Nancy. Soon, Steve and Eddie joined them.

"Come on" Nancy says, as they see her house from afar.

Nancy opens the door, and they walk inside. "Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler" Robin jokes, making Sofia chuckle.

"Come on. I don't want to stay here longer than we have to" Nancy says and they walk up the stairs to her bedroom.

They enter the room and Sofia starts looking around as Nancy grabs the guns. Something feels off.

"Those aren't guns" Eddie says, snapping Sofia out of her thoughts.

"These heels are pointy, but I was hoping for a deadly projectile" Robin says.

"I don't understand" Nancy says, confused.

"Maybe you left them somewhere else" Eddie says.

"There's a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. And also, I threw these away years ago" Nancy says.

"Hey, Nance?" Sofia says, looking at the wall.

"Yeah?"

"I don't remember your wallpaper looking like this" Sofia says.

"Yes... you're right, it's old wallpaper" Nancy says, extra confused. "And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. And you... You're not supposed to be here. No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago" Nancy says at a teddy bear.

Nancy walks to her bedside table and grabs her diary. She flips some pages and then stops.

"What is it?" Eddie asks.

"Nancy? You're freaking me out" Robin says.

"I think the reason that my guns aren't here is because they don't exist yet" Nancy says.

"They don't... exist?" Sofia asks.

"This diary should be full of entries. It's not. The last entry is November 6, 1983. The day Will went missing. The day the gate opened. We're in the past" Nancy explains. What the fuck.

"Dustin! Dustin!" They hear Steve yell downstairs. Sofia immediately runs to check out what's happening.

"Dustin! Can you hear me? Dustin! Du... Hello? Hel... Hello?" Steve yells and the four look at him. He's yelling at the... air?

"Maybe he really does have rabies" Robin jokes.