π“π‘πž 𝐂𝐨π₯π₯𝐞𝐠𝐞 π‚π«πšοΏ½...

By redlicoricexx

~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Eve... More

HOLA LOSERS!
Aesthetics:
Chapter 1: Ugh, School.
Chapter 2: Surprise?
Chapter 3: Bites
Shut Up and Read Me
Chapter 4: Ashes To Ashes
Chapter 5: The Crash
Chapter 6: Money
Chapter 7: Aaron?
Chapter 8: Crushes
ATTENTION:
Chapter 9: Young Love
Chapter 10: Drunk Ex (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Drunk Ex (Part 2)
Chapter 12: Sir Drunk-A-Lot
Chapter 13: Oh, God
Chapter 14: I Like Him
Chapter 15: Short Texts
Chapter 16: The Favor
Chapter 17: Confessions
Chapter 18: The Library
Chapter 19: Making Plans
Chapter 20: One-Night Stands
Chapter 22: Before
Chapter 23: Prom Night
Chapter 24: Speeches
Chapter 25: Maaronaia
Chapter 26: The Closet
Chapter 27: Finally
Chapter 28: Sleepyhead
Chapter 29: Adorable
Chapter 30: Officially
Chapter 31: Lollipops
Authors Note:

Chapter 21: Cheeky Kisses

1.1K 22 11
By redlicoricexx

Penny's eyes go wide.

"Who's that?"

I stumble for some explanation. "He's a guy from college. I met him after Caleb and I broke up."

Penny smirks. I'm only watching Penny because I'm too nervous to look at Ash. "What kind of things did you do?"

"Probably things you're too old to do." I am growing annoyed.

She doesn't even flinch. "Probably. So, you guys hooked up? That's it."

"Yeah. We never dated. And we never will." I finally grow a pair and look at Ash.

I see that he looks like he wants to say something, but can't because of Penny. He also looks a little pissed. Well, pissed is an understatement. 

~~~

Ash:

I can't believe it.

Ben, that stupid motherfvcker, got to Gigi?

He got to talk to her, and make her laugh. He even fvcked her. Twice.

We were friends, and Gigi must have known because when she told Penny, she didn't look at me.

Ben was the co-captain of the basketball team, with me being the captain.

It's not that I didn't like him, Ben was cool.

Well, until now.

Now, I want to punch him.

Gigi slept with him. And I had no idea.

They could have dated. God, imagine if they were dating.

At least Ben's such a sh!t boyfriend that she only used him for sex. Two times though.

"Why did you do it twice?" I ask, a little roughly. 

I have no right to be angry. So why am I?

She gulps and looks down. "He kept texting me. He originally wanted to date me, but I kept turning him down, so he asked if we could at least meet up once more. I agreed."

"And one thing led to another." Penny sighs.

"Well, sugar plum, at least you are done with him. You have better men in your life now. Like this one." She smiles brightly at me.

Even though I'm slightly annoyed still, her smile cheers me up. "Yep." I nod and smile at Penny.

A small group of children comes into the shop, ringing the bell, their parents beside them. 

"Oh! Kids! Gotta love 'em. Be right back!" Penny hops up and walks over to them.

A moment of silence passes between me and Gigi.

She clears her throat. "You're not mad or anything, right?" She asks softly.

Nervously. 

She was nervous I was going to be mad.

My heart softens. 

"No. You don't like him anymore, right?"

"No, not at all." She shakes her head, laughing a little.

At least she was laughing over how silly the idea was of them together.

"And anyway, I like somebody else." She eyes me suggestively. 

"Do you, now?" I smirk.

~~~

Gigi:

Aaaandddd, the tension was back. 

The flirty, sexy tension. Not the bad one.

I was afraid he was going to be mad, but I was surprised to see how relaxed he was about it. If he was dying inside, I wouldn't have known.

But I'm happy he isn't upset.

I don't know how that would've played out.

~~~

"Bye, my lovelies!" Penny waves to us. "Try not to have sex on the way home!" 

I roll my eyes and blow her a kiss. Ash waves.

We get back into his car, which was different from last time at The Palace. It was a sleek sedan, with shiny tires and glossy windows.

As I settle, he gets into the driver's seat, but before he drives, he turns to me.

"Aw. She ruined my surprise." He pouts again.

Damn. He knows.

He knows what that does to me.

I rip my eyes away from his lips and glare at his eyes instead. "What, planning to have sex with me in the car?" I smirk. 

Now he's the one eyeing my lips. "Maybe."

"Just shut up and drive." I laugh.

He pulls out of the parking spot and we begin the short drive back to campus.

"So, when is prom?" I ask.

He looks at me. "Tomorrow night."

"What? That's so soon! Why didn't you ask me earlier?" 

"Because earlier you kind of hated me. And we weren't friends, or whatever the hell it is we are now." He smirks. 

"I didn't hate you before." I lie.

"Whatever. You hated my guts."

"And now, I just hate your face. That's a level up."

"My face? Really? My best feature?" He pouts dramatically.

My eyes are drawn to his lips again.

"No, your face isn't your best feature."

"Then what is?" He smiles dangerously.

"I don't know. But do you know how I like you best?" I look at my window and back into his eyes.

"Naked?" He guesses bluntly.

Scoffing, I slap his arm. "Pfft, no! I like it best when you shut up." I smile sweetly.

"Of course." He rolls his eyes.

"And when you're shirtless," I say, lowering my voice.

He glances at me, eyes widening a little in shock, but then returning to his normal smirk, he matches my low tone. "I'd love to see you in my shirt."

I almost choke on the air. He's so fvcking hot.

"I bet you do." I look at his lips, then at the windshield when he almost crashes.

"Jesus! Watch the road. We can flirt while you're driving, you know?" 

He smirks and takes both hands off of the wheel. I lean over, startled, and grab the wheel. I turn my face to glare and realize that he is super close to my face.

If I inched forward, we would kiss.

Oh, God.

Kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Fvcking kiss.

But I don't. I just stare at him. Wanting to move closer, but too scared to. His beautiful eyes shift to my lips and he sucks in a breath. 

Suddenly a horn honks behind us, and I realize that we are barely moving, driving at 7 km per hour.

I break away from him abruptly and he focuses on driving this time.

~~~

As we get back to my dorm room, it is 4 in the afternoon. He steps into my building and smiles. "I'll see you tomorrow?" 

"Yeah, for sure. Oh, and get Aaron to-"

"Ask Maia out. I know." he rolls his eyes jokingly.

I beam. "Maia likes Aaron."

He smiles back. "And Aaron likes Maia."

"Well, thank you for today."

"You're welcome." He smiles.

He steps closer to me, and I breathe in his scent. He puts his hand on my waist and leans in close. I freeze but immediately melt into his touch. I think he's about to kiss me because he stares at my lips, but halfway there, he turns his head and kisses my cheek. 

I've never been a fan of forehead or cheek kisses. I've always preferred lip kisses and neck bites.

I guess I've never had my cheek kissed by Ash before.

It was slow, and sensuous, even though it was short and sweet. His lips connected with my cheek, grazing it, one hand on my other cheek, and the other hand burning on my waist. 

The heat I felt was immeasurable. It was stirring something in me. My knees almost buckled, with him filling my senses.

I wanted so badly for him to smash me against the wall, mashing his fvcking delicious-looking lips against mine. I didn't care if the world wanted to watch.

He pulls back, letting go of my cheek, and bringing it down to join his other at my waist. His eyes darken, and I imagine mine are pitch black by now. 

"I'll pick you up at 7:00." He smirks and releases me, walking away. 

He knows that he left me hanging. I was so ready. My lips were already anticipating his ones, but he turned me down. I narrow my eyes at his back and glare.

God knows that he wants me too. His heartbeat was as frantic as mine, and his eyes had darkened. How dare he leave us both wanting.

Wanting each other.

I lick my lips, which were upset now that they hadn't gotten what they wanted.

I bite my lower lip and walk to the elevator, planning to put this behind me. 

But obviously, I can't.

~~~

OMG

i know, i'm so good

i made you heat up with that cheek scene didn't i

and it wasn't even the good bits 

hehe 😏😈

hold on to your hats, because there is more coming!

xoxo,

red <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

714K 43.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
325K 18.6K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
611K 50.4K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...