True Love || Liv Rooney

By 1mayfield1

This book is based off the Disney tv show Liv and Maddie. Your character will be replacing Holdens. I do not... More

Neighbor-A-Rooney
Prom-A-Rooney
Band-A-Rooney
Triangle-A-Rooney
Co-Star-A-Rooney
Haunt-A-Rooney
Coach-A-Rooney
Dream-A-Rooney
Home Run-A-Rooney
Scoop-A-Rooney
Voice-A-Rooney
End-A-Rooney

Video-A-Rooney

1.6K 41 4
By 1mayfield1

At Liv's house Y/N, Andie, Willow, and Liv were all listening to their new song.

"Okay. Yay! Yay! What do we all think of our new song?" Liv asked the group as the song finished. "And before any of you answer, know I totally think we crushed it, and I will very much judge you harshly for not loving it equally."

"I love it, and not just because you threatened me." Willow told Liv. Liv let out a laugh.

"I love it too." Y/N said.  "Oh, and Andie's bass, when she was like..." Y/N mimicked Andies bass sounds.

"Y/N, you're a weirdo." Andie chuckled. "But you're my weirdo." Y/N smiled at Andie.

"Aw." Liv said before Parker walked into the room making airplane and gunfire noises.

"Red team leader! Red team leader! Stay on target! Stay on target!" Parker said as he walked around the room with an airplane and a camera. The group stared at Parker. "Uh... I'm filming a movie here, people. Move it or lose it!"

"Whoa. What's with the super-cool camera?" Liv asked, curious.

"Oh, the student film club is making a movie about evil robots, and I happen to have recently built six." Parker informed them. "So, I let them borrow my robots, and they let me borrow a camera and this super cool Steadicam and vest. I feel like mini Iron Man." Parker continued.

Liv smiled before standing up. "Whoa! I just had a brainsplosion." Liv said making explosion sounds. "We should used Parker and his new super cool camera to help us shoot a music video for our new song!"

Y/N, Andie, and Willow stood up and started to cheer when Liv stopped them.

"No! A multi-media music film experience." Liv backtracked.

"Mmmm." Andie, Y/N, and Willow said as they slowly sat back down.

Liv looked at the groups unphased expressions. "Or we could also just do the first thing. Let's just make a music video!"

The group stood up and started to cheer again.

"We can shoot it in my uncle's old chalk factory." Andie suggested. "He went belly up, but there was a time when, if you played hopscotch in Wisconsin, you used my uncle's chalk." Andie bragged and the group stared at her. "You know what? It's rude to brag."

"Parker, will you film it for us?" Liv asked her brother.

"I'll do it if Andie rebuilds my bike." Parker negotiated.

"Sure, but what happened to it?" Andie questioned.

"Oh, one of my robots tore it apart. In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have made all my robots evil." Parker said.

...

Liv squealed as they all walked into the chalk factory.

"Oh, your uncles factory is so awesome." Liv complimented.

"Let's start talking video ideas." Willow told the group.

"Ready, set, brainstorm." Liv said.

The group each drew their video ideas on their own chalkboard.

"Okay, I have the perfect idea for our video." Willow said excitedly before rolling out her chalkboard. "Extreme water sports. It's The Dream to the extreme!"

"Um... how am I supposed to play the bass on a jet ski?" Andie questioned.

"To the extreme!" Willow replied.

"Is that gonna be your answer for everything?" Y/N asked while leaning on her chalkboard.

"To the extreme!" Willow retorted.

"Okay, you went first, so that's hard. How about this? In outer space, the only sound is rock 'n' roll." Andie said before flipping over her chalkboard. "We hook ourselves to wires and do the entire video like we're in zero gravity. Sweet, huh?" Andie continued and Willow shook her head.

Liv chuckled. "Yeah, um, so see, as a former space werewolf, I think that space is a little been there, orbited that. You know? But here is an idea... that never goes out of style." Liv flipped her chalkboard to reveal nothing. Andie, Y/N, and Willow shared confused looks and Liv looked back at her chalkboard. "Dang it! Wrong one." Liv moved the chalkboard and flipped over another one to reveal a giant heart. "May I present to you... Love."

"May I present to you... hate." Y/N commented and Willow pointed at her in agreement.

Liv chuckled. "Ok. Um, I thought this was an open forum for ideas." Liv said walking towards Y/N.

"It is, except when the ideas are terrible!" Y/N criticized. Liv looked at her shocked and hurt. "Unlike mine..." Y/N said before flipping over her chalkboard to reveal a giant mouth with music notes coming out of it. "The power of music."

"That looks like an ad for a dentist's office." Willow attacked, before she and Liv laughed. Y/N gave them a fake smile.

"Why? Because it's not... to the extreme!" Andie mocked and Liv laughed.

"Are you making fun of me? Because that would be the biggest mistake you ever made." Willow threatened.

"Oh. Okay. Guys, guys, guys." Y/N said walking over to the two girls and pulling Willow away from Andie. "Calm down, all right? Both of your terrible ideas are still better than Liv's."

"What?" Liv said before picking up an eraser. "I will erase your giant mouth!" Liv walked over to Y/N's chalkboard. Y/N stood in front of her chalkboard to block Liv from erasing her idea.

"Don't you dare erase my giant mouth!" Y/N called out as she moved Liv's hands away. "I forbid it."

Liv guffawed. "You forbid it? Okay, you are about one foot to short to be my mom, Dippledorf."

"Liv, if you touch her board, I'll erase Willows." Andie defended.

Willow gasped. "Mine? Why?"

"Because it's so dumb, it makes me mad." Andie criticized.

"My mom says I'm still growing." Y/N shouted at Liv.

Liv scoffed.

"Nobody cares, Y/N. Nobody cares." Willow said gesturing to her, Andie, and Liv.

Everyone started shouting at each other before Parker came in and dragged his fingernails across the chalkboard. The group covered there ears and groaned.

"You all know me. I can help you make this video, but... you're rowing one boat in four different directions." Parker said as he pointed to each band member. "Get your band in order. In the meantime, Diggie and I are going for pancakes!"

Diggie walked into the room carrying a bunch of bags. He grunted as he dropped them on the floor. "Cause Maddie's gonna be there too, right?"

"Yeah. She'll meet us there." Parker lied. "Probably. Bring your wallet, kid." Parker said as he pushed Diggie out of the room.

Once Parker left group moved to stand in different parts of the room.

"You know what?" Willow called out as she stood up. "Making a video was a bad idea."

"Yeah. Maybe we aren't meant to be in a band if we can't work together." Y/N said from where she sat.

"Let's face it. The Dream is dead." Andie said.

"Okay, wait." Liv said walking over to the group. "You guys don't really think we're better off apart than together, right?"

"Yup. I'm going home to play the drums by myself." Willow said, angrily.

"Really? Do you wanna know what that sounds like?" Liv walked over to her computer and opened it. "This is just Willow." Liv pressed a button and a soundtrack of Willow playing the drums started to play. "Here is just Andie." Liv pressed another button and a soundtrack of Andie playing bass started to play. "And this just Y/N." Liv pressed another button and the froyo yolo girl song started to play.

Y/N gave her a confused look. Liv started to press a bunch of buttons trying to turn off the song. She eventually shut her computer and laughed sheepishly as she opened it back up. "It's...it's the wrong song. This is just Y/N." Liv pressed a button and a soundtrack of Y/N playing her guitar started to play. "And here is all of us together." Liv pressed a button and their song 'Say Hey' started to play. Everyone stood up from their spots and walked over to Liv.

"You're right, Liv. We're better together." Y/N agreed.

"And we're gonna stay together." Willow added on.

"Yeah. I mean, all we need to do is come up with a new idea we all love." Liv told them.

Andie, Y/N, and Willow nodded. Parker rounded the corner slow clapping and the group turned to him.

"And the baby takes its first steps." Parker said. "Now get to work!"

The group turned to look at Liv's laptop to brainstorm more ideas. Parker dragged his nails across the chalkboard again and the group covered their ears and groaned in pain.

Later after the group got an idea Y/N and Andie brought a green screen into the chalk factory.

"Hey, what do we need this green wall for?" Andie asked Parker.

"Hey, you guys came up with the plan for the video. If you want special effects, you need a green screen." Parker told her. "Now march down to the car and help Liv and Willow get the rest of it!" Parker picked up his bullhorn and spoke into it. "I needed it here yesterday!"

"You're kind of a...frosty little dude, aren't you?" Y/N said.

"You're not the first person to say that." Parker told her.

Diggie came up the stairs holding a bunch of bags and grunting. "Hey, I'm so glad you guys are here. Do you just mind helping me with one or two of these-"

Andie and Y/N ignored Diggie and just walked past him to go help Liv and Willow.

...

The next day after they finished the music video everyone gathered at Liv's house to watch it.

"Ladies and gentleman, in my hand, I hold-" Parker started as he walked down the stairs.

"It's the music video! I am so excited!" Willow shouted and grabbed the video from Parkers hand and ran over to the tv to put the dvd in.

"Hey, I had a whole speech prepared about my cinematic influence-" Parker started to say.

"Shhhh! Parker, it's starting." Liv shushed.

(Heres the music video if you wanna watch it)

The group laughed as the music video ended.

"That was awesome!" Y/N said with a smile.

"Thank you, Parker." Liv thanked.

"So..." Parker said as he stood up. "As I was saying. My earliest cinematic influences-"

"You wanna watch it again?" Willow asked the group cutting Parker off.

"Yes!" Y/N cheered.

Willow pressed play on the dvd and shoved Parker out of the way to sit next to Liv.

-----

1648 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 308 89
Just random stories... DuckTales belongs to Disney. Cover is mine.
63 1 6
Hi :) This is a story based off of the Disney channel show Jonas.
112K 2.1K 22
What if the Rooney twins were actually triplets, we'd just never heard about the third, not helga the scary crazy girl from Halloween but another, on...
30.5K 436 27
Y/N is a 13 year old girl and also a famous singer who lives with the ross family (aka from the show jessie) and developed a crush on Luke ross but a...