Marvel Oneshots

By xrising_phoenix

This is just a collection of Marvel x Reader-insert Oneshots! Feel free to recommend any stories or character... More

Terrifying Assassins (Clint x Nat x Reader)
"Language!" (Steve x Bucky x R)
"Your arm feels cool" (Bucky x R)
"Channel Ten" (Sam x Bucky x Steve)
"TRAITOR!" (Bucky x teen!r)
Magnets (Bucky x teen!r)
"That's pretty hot" (Peter x R)
Reading Buddies (Loki x R)
Braiding buddies! (Thor x Bucky x teen reader)
Tricks and Treats (Peter Parker x reader)
Girls (and Vision) Just Wanna have Fun
"Mama?!" - Child x Reader
His cure (Bucky x reader)
It's more than a necklace. (Bucky x Teen!R)
"Annoying brat." (Loki x reader)
SPD (Avengers x Teen!R)
"Mission report?" (R x Team)
"Coffee and Contemplation"
"Asshole cloak!"
"Goddamnit, Loki!!!"
Panic Attack (Peter x R!)
Follow
Falling hard (Loki x Single Mom R)
Doctor Sleep
"So help me..!!!"
"I got your nose!"
"Is she hot?"
"Where The Sidewalk Ends"
"Dream A Little Dream of Me" (Steve x R)
"Here's to not giving a shit!"
"I don't like you."
Once Upon A Time (Tom Hiddleston x Teen!R)
Late Night Stories (Bucky x kidR!)
Burrito (Thor x kid!R)
Blanket (Sam, Bucky & R!)
Soft Soldat (Bucky x YoungR!)
***Build a story! (Prompts!)
Attention (Tony x R!)
Young (Bucky x reader)
"Can you pick me up?" (Tony x R)
Home. (Sam x Bucky x Teen!R)
The hearing aid and jams
Marvel Blurbs!

"..Kevin" (Tony Stark x niece!R!)

59 3 4
By xrising_phoenix

The party is raging upstairs. Or is it downstairs? I can't even tell anymore- all I keep feel is the buzz of the building and the music from the party. I'm pretty sure it's on the roof though.

My Uncle, Tony, threw another one of his business parties. It was usually to hang out with teammates and sometimes other businesses. I'm not allowed to go so I don't know exactly what goes down. Probably something freaky- especially when it's only the Avengers.

One time when they were having a get together on the roof, Thor shouted really loudly. I could hear him through two floors of the building (I was in the common area), yelling something about body shots. Maybe it's a good thing I don't attend. Alcohol is definitely involved in these events, that's for sure...

So now, here I sit on my bed, scrolling through my phone. It's getting closer to midnight and luckily the sound of the party is starting to fade. This is when the business people usually leave.

Now that it's quiet, I am actually able to sleep now. I reach over to my nightshade and turn off the lamp, then set my phone down after I plug it in.

I roll over to my side and pull the blanket on me, then drift off to a sleepless dream..

-----

"Hehee.. Oops.. Sorry.." A gravelly voice says after bumping into the door.

I groan and sigh, pulling the blanket further up. I keep my eyes closed, assuming that I had dreamt that.

*CRASH!!!*

I jump and snap my eyes open, throwing the blanket off of me. I turn on the lamp and grab a book. I see the assailant and before I can fully realize who it was, I throw the book, hitting them in the head.

"Gghhh.. Ow, that huurrt." A familiar voice drawls out.

I look the figure up and down to see a dark haired man with scruff on his face.

"UNCLE TONY??!" I shout.

"Oh heyy.. Watcha doin in here?" He slurs, walking over to me.

"Uhm, this is my room.. And I was sleeping.." I say, looking at him as if he had three heads.

"Oh.. mkay. Why were you sleeping? It's time to partay!" He says, sitting down on the edge of my bed.

I look over to the clock that sits on my nightside.

"Uncle Tony! It's after two in the morning! Go to bed!" I scoff.

"Noo." He frowns, looking at me.

"A-Are.. Are you drunk?" I ask, tilting my head.

"Nope." He immediately answers.

"How much did you have to drink?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"Mmm.. Like this many?" He says, though it sounds like a question.

He holds up his hand and wiggles four of his fingers. That could've been four things of whiskey or four shots, I don't know.

I sigh and run a hand over my face. After rubbing my eyes, I look him over, taking in his appearance.

His tie is is loose and crooked, his suit jacket is missing, and his dark hair is sticking up in three places.

He looks like he's seen some shit.

I can't help but laugh at his appearance.

"What're ya laughing at, hm?" He asks, looking at me.

I chuckle and shake my head.

"Alrighty, Tony, let's get you back to your room." I say, standing up.

I grab his hands as he continues to sit on the edge of my bed.

"C'mon, dude.. You gotta go back to your room and get some sleep." I say, trying to pull him up.

"I don't wanna... I wanna stay here." He frowns, looking up at me.

I smile at his puppy eyes.

"Fine, just for tonight." I roll my eyes.

"Yayyy.. Sleepover." He says.

I snort and laugh then grab a blanket and some pillows from my bed. I toss them on the ground and lay the blanket down, setting the pillows together.

When I stand up and turn around, a strange sight is awaiting me.

My Uncle had scooted closer to the head of the bed and grabbed my grey pillow that has faux fur on it. He sits there and strokes it as if it were a dog.

I tilt my head and scrunch my eyebrows.

"W-What are you doing?.." I asks, walking over to him.

"He's soft.." He whispers, now holding the pillow up to his cheek.

"...He?" I ask.

"Yeah... He. I named him Kevin.. Or maybe I should name him after Happy? I think Happy might like that.." he trails off, stroking the pillow.

I snicker and the sight of my drunk uncle petting a pillow. I lean over to the nightstand and pick up my phone.

"Can I take a picture of you?" I ask, though I was gonna do it either way.

"No!!! Shh, it's okay Kev... Kevin is camera shy, Y/n..." Tony says.

I laugh and set my phone down, exhaling with a grin.

"Okaayy... Now, let's get you to bed." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

"Yes ma'am." He says, standing up.

He doesn't even bother to take off his dress shoes and immediately lies down on the carpet, clutching Kevin the Pillow.

He lies his head back on the pillow and I cover him with a blanket.

He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. With his lips parted, he starts to snore and his grip on the pillow lessens.

I finish some things and make sure everything is cleaned up from earlier. The crash that I heard was apparently Uncle Tony knocking over some books.

"Hey, JARVIS?" I quietly call out.

"Yes, Miss Y/n?" He quietly responds.

"If my uncle wakes up before me, please let him know that there is some ibuprofen on the bathroom counter for him in the morning." I say.

"Will do." The AI says.

"Thanks, J."

"Of course, Miss."

I take a picture of his crumpled up form and put my phone back on my nightstand. I am so going to blackmail him.

The next morning

"Where do you think he ended up last night?" Steve asks Natasha, sipping his coffee.

Natasha chuckles and Clint rests his head in his hands, struggling with the headache from his hangover. He hadn't even heard the question since he doesn't turn his hearing aid on until later in the morning.

"I don't know, but last time he ended up with me. I walked into the room after grabbing a snack from the kitchen and I found him face down, ass up on my floor. I took a picture and set it as my wallpaper." The red head chuckles.

Clint turns his hearing aid on after pouring himself a cup of coffee. Thor walks into the room in sweatpants and a white Tshirt. He's tired but not hungover- he can't really get drunk off of Midguard alcohol and he didn't bring his Asgardian liquor.

"Morning!" Thor calls out, strolling into the room.

Clint hisses at the God's voice and turns his hearing aid down.

"Has anyone seen Stark yet? He isn't in here and he didn't sleep with me last night." Thor asks, taking a seat at the counter.

"Nope."

"No."

"Mm."

The three of them answer at the same time.

I wake up and rub my eyes. I lean over to the side of my bed and pick up my phone, it says it's ten o'clock. Last night was weird.. Did I dream it?

I sit up in bed and stretch, looking off to the right side of my bed.

Nope. Not a dream.

My Uncle lays there on his side, clutching "Kevin" with his right arm. He drools onto the pillow as he snores quietly.

I grin and throw the blankets off of me. I tiptoe past his sleeping form, careful not to wake him.

I close the door behind me and walk down the hall to the main kitchen of the compound. Quiet conversations are heard when I walk into the room.

Clint leans against the counter in his red plaid pajama pants and black Tshirt, looking pissed off (like he usually does in the mornings). Thor and Steve talk while Natasha and Bruce are eating pancakes together.

"Hey, guys.. Rough party?" I smirk, grabbing a plate and throwing two pancakes on it.

Natasha winks at me and everyone looks away.

"Have you seen your Uncle Stark, Lady
Y/n?" Thor asks, giving me a hug.

I hug him back and then take a bite full of pancakes. I nod my head and swallow my bite, chuckling at the memory of last night.

"Oh god, he came into your room last night, didn't he?" Natasha says, putting her head into her hands.

I had only seen him drunk once and it was quite traumatic. Not that he was a mean drunk, just that he was like a frat boy amped up on coke. It was fucking weird.

I nod my head, smiling against my fork.

Thor heartily laughs and pats my back, walking away.

He disappears down the same hall I entered from earlier. I quickly finish up my pancakes then walk over to the sink to set the plate in it.

"How was he?" Steve asks, taking my seat.

"Oh boy.." I sigh, grinning.

"Well, to start, I woke up to him apologizing to the door-" I begin, then Clint interrupts me.

"Wait hold on- I wanna hear this, lemme turn my hearing aid up.... Mkay go ahead." Clint says.

I sigh and smile as I shake my head.

"I thought it was a dream at first, but that was until he broke my bookshelf. I didn't know it was him so I immediately flipped the light on and threw a heavy Russian dictionary at him..." I say.

The four of them laugh and Natasha mumbles,

"That's my girl.."

"...Uh, he asked my why I was sleeping.."
I carry on, finishing telling the rest of the events from the previous night.

"Why Kevin?" Bruce asks, chuckling.

"I dunno.."

"Best part of the entire night was the sweet picture I took of him after he fell asleep. It'll make the perfect blackmail." I say, evilly grinning.

Everyone laughs but then stops when we hear someone entering the room.

My Uncle appears in the doorway, rubbing his temples and groaning.

Everyone laughs at him which only confuses him more and makes his headache worsen.

"You take the pills I asked JARVIS to remind you of?" I ask, leaning against the counter.

"Mhm.. yeah.. thanks.. What the hell happened?" He asks, looking around the room.

"Well, to sum it all up.. you apologized to a door, broke a bookshelf, and named an inanimate object." Natasha shrugs.

"...Oh...Kevin.." Tony mumbles to himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 268 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
129K 1.7K 36
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: AVENGERS DRABBLES. This is a lot of drabbles and short stories I have lying around.They are basically oneshots including irondad/s...
308K 7K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!