"I got your nose!"

**There is a reference to the show Impractical Jokers

"Loki, I have a magic trick to show you." You say, strolling into the room.

Loki sighs and closes his book, looking up at you.

"What now?" He grumbles, rubbing his temples.

"Just watch, I'll show you." You say.

He suspiciously eyes you as you cross the room and stand in front of him.

"I kinda have to.. touch your face for it to work. Just wanted to let you know first so you don't pull a dagger on me." You say, looking at him.

"Very well.. However, there is still a slim chance I will conjure a dagger anyway- depending on what you do.." He shrugs.

"Understood... Now for my trick.." You trail off.

Loki squints his eyes on you, ready to use his magic in case.

"BOOOOM! I GOT YO NOSE, BITCH!!!" You shout after squeezing his nose.

You wiggle your thumb between your middle and index finger, showing him with a smirk.

"I cannot believe you." He groans, putting his face in his hands.

For a slit second, he did believe that something had happened when you touched him, but then he saw your hand.

"Get out, Y/n." Loki grunts, pointing to the door.

You chuckle, waving your hand in the air as you exit the room.

Once Loki knows you've left, he conjures up a hand-held mirror just to be sure.

He looks in the mirror, viewing it from different angles. Seeing nothing wrong and feeling like a complete fool, he purses his lips together.

"Ugh. Little minx." He mutters.