Girls (and Vision) Just Wanna have Fun

Girls and... Vision?.. Just Wanna Have Fun

Summary: Wanda, Natasha, and you plan are having a girl's night when a friendly synthezoid joins.

"What should we watch?... To be honest, I'm a bit tired of Disney movies right now, not gonna lie. With Bucky and Thor I've seen Lilo & Stitch, Tarzan, Big Hero Six, AND Bolt..." You say, painting Wanda's nails maroon.

You, Nat, and Wanda decided to have a girls night. Well... A stereotypical girl's night. Painting nails, braiding hair, doing face masks, gossiping, etc. etc.

Not only was it a nice break away from the boys, it was also nice to give the two girls a chance to experience a true sleepover. Nat had grown up in the Red Room. For entertainment, instead of  braiding the other girls's hair, it was more of a norm to kick ass instead. Wanda had a rough childhood and really the only person she had to hang out with was her brother.

"Yeah, let's do something different... Maybe.. Ooh! A horror movie! The Exorcist?" Wanda suggests.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. While you finish painting her nails, I'm gonna grab some popcorn." Natasha says, standing up.

She exits the room, leaving you and Wanda sitting in silence.

"Hello, ladies." A voice says, making you jump and smear polish all over Wanda's index finger.

You gasp and turn your head around to see Vision in the corner of the room.

"Vis, we've talked about this! Please use the door next time, you scared us!" Wanda says, scolding him.

"My apologies, it was not my intention to frighten you.. What are you doing, may I ask?" Vision asks, tilting his head to the side like a confused puppy.

"We are having us a girl's night. We'll pretty much watch movies, finish doing each other's nails, and sort of just hang out. Nat went to go get some popcorn." You say.

Vision nods his head as you speak.

"I noticed that the other members of the team were "hanging out" as well. I got confused when they started playing a game called "ping pong beer" or "beer pong?.." Vision says, unsure.

You look at Wanda who meets your gaze. It seems like Vision was bored or feeling left out. You wink at her as a silent form of communication. Wanda likes to respect people's privacy by not reading other's thoughts, yours included. But you said that you were okay with as long as she asked first or if you gave her that secret wink.

"He seems lonely" you think

"I think so as well. How can he even play beer pong when he can't even drink the beer?" Wanda thinks smiling slightly

Vision shifts out of the corner of your eye as you make eye contact with Wanda, obviously confused as to why you two aren't speaking.

"I know it was supposed to be a girl's night, but I feel like we should include Vision. I think it could be fun!" You think.

"I agree. I assume Nat will understand." Wanda thinks.

"Would you like to join us tonight?" You ask Vision, who seems a bit uncomfortable.

He looks at you and then back at Wanda who is flashing him a reassuring smile.

"Sure, as long as Natasha is alright with it." He says.

Speak of the devil, Nat walks into the room carrying two bags of popcorn.

"Look what I've got!- Oh hey, Vision." Nat says, sitting down next to you.

"Hello, Natasha. Wanda and Y/n were asking me if I wanted to join your.. "girl's night"" Vision says.

Nat looks between the three people. With her spy skills, it's easy for her to understand the message you are trying to convey.

"That sounds like a good idea! We decided that we were going to watch The Exorcist if you like scary movies." Nat says, opening up HBO Max.

"I can't say I have ever seen a scary movie before, so this could be quite the experience. Thank you for letting me join you!" Vision happily replies.

The three girls sit on the ground in front of the TV as vision sits on the edge of the bed behind them.

~

"How is she able to walk that that? Is it normal for humans to walk on all fours, upside down, on the staircase?" Vision asks, leaning forward on the edge of the bed.

You have to bite down on your lip to keep yourself from laughing. Vision's observations and questions never cease to entertain you. You turn your body around to look at your friend.

"Uh- not exactly, no.. it isn't very normal..." You whisper to him.

"I see..." He whispers back, keeping his eyes on the screen.

After the movie finished, you turn the lights back on. You walk into the common room and grab an arm full of various board/card games to play.

The four of you were originally going to choose apples to apples, but it grew a bit frustrating to try and explain the game to Vision.

"Why don't we play uno?" You ask the group.

Vision luckily had already played the game before so no explanation was needed. The three of them nodded their heads yes and you passed out cards.

After playing uno, Natasha winning, you three take turns brushing your teeth.

While Wanda and Natasha are brushing their teeth, you and Vision sit next to one another on the bed.

"Did you have a good time, Vision?" You ask.

He looks at you and smiles.

"I did, Y/n. Thank you guys for including me. I had a marvelous time tonight. Now, since I don't require much sleep, I think I will go ahead and part ways. Please tell Natasha and Wanda thank you for me. Goodnight, Y/n." Vision replies.

You smile to yourself as he leaves the room, glad to have him as a friend.