Son of a Monster (Michael Aft...

By justakidfrom

-> Art was made by @HammyChu122! Their instagram is @steamed_hamm!! You are a new kid that just came from Cal... More

Chapter 1: Unwelcomed
Chapter 2: Food Fight
Chapter 3: Dinner With The Aftons
Chapter 4: Saturday Stroll
Chapter 5: He Warned You
Chapter 6: Detention
Chapter 7: Dinner Date
Chapter 8: Save Me
Chapter 9: Odd Behavior
Chapter 10: Fight! Fight!
Chapter 11: Hanging Out?
Chapter 12: Learning About You
Chapter 13: He's Full of Surpises
Chapter 14: Freddy's
Chapter 15: Sneaking Around
Chapter 16: Michael Finds Out the Truth
Chapter 17: Seeking Comfort
Chapter 19: Breaking Point
Chapter 20: Dreadful Conversations
Chapter 21: Long Night
Chapter 22: Arguement
Chapter 23: Angry Afton's
Chapter 24: Pizzeria
Chapter 25: Stressed Out
Chapter 26: Suspicious
Chapter 27: Survive The Night
Chapter 28: Victim
Chapter 29: Ouch
Chapter 30: Actually Awake
Chapter 31: Explanation
Chapter 32: True Mystery
Chapter 33: Run, Run
Chapter 34: On The Run
Chapter 35: An Unusual Turn of Events
Chapter 36: Watched
Chapter 37: A Trap
Chapter 38: Two Idiots
Chapter 39: Unbelievable
Chapter 40: Goodbye to You
Chapter 41: Settling
Chapter 42: Dinner Drama
Chapter 43: Blissful Surprise
Chapter 44: The Deed and The Consequence
Chapter 45: Boy's a Goner
Chapter 46: Speedy
Chapter 47: Outsmarted
Chapter 48: Tension
Chapter 49: Tricks
Chapter 50: Running Out of Time
Chapter 51: Fatal Endings
Chapter 52: Found
Chapter 53: When to Cease
Chapter 54: Looking For You
Chapter 55: I Just Died in your Arms Tonight
Chapter 56: Welcome Home
Chapter 57: Special Treatment
Chapter 58: Bring Life
Chapter 59: Ghost
Chapter 60: Mind Games
Chapter 61: Impending Doom
Chapter 62: Haunted

Chapter 18: Not so Casual Day

10.2K 285 1.1K
By justakidfrom

It was the next day and you had accidentally crashed on Michael's bed. Elizabeth was passed out right next to you, spoon still in her hand. You chuckled at the sight.

You were slightly curious as to where Michael was. He either was already up, still not home, or slept somewhere else. But you were still uncomfortable with the living conditions and were still afraid of searching for him, so instead you waited in his room, and texted him on your phone.

Y/N: Where are you? We have school soon.

You put your phone down and decided to get dressed. Lizzy was still in the room but she was sound asleep. She had school too but it started a hour later so you decided on waking her up after you were changed.

You put on a pair of jeans and a baggy sweatshirt. You didn't have much of your nice clothes since you weren't in your own house.

You brushed your hair for a few minutes, stalling and trying to give Michael more time to reply. But you didn't have much hope. He could be a dickhead whenever he wanted.

You put the brush down and glanced at your phone.

Michael: No school today. Come outside.

You raised a brow at the message, confused on whether or not the school decided this or he did.

You looked back at Elizabeth and walked over to her. She was most likely not going to wake up on her own anyway.

"Liz, it's time to wake up."

She groggily opened her eyes and squinted at you. She unconsciously clutched the spoon before dropping it. The spoon made a loud clattering noise which sprung her right out of bed.

"Whoops." She giggled.

"Thanks for the ice cream last night." You smiled slightly.

"No problem, Y/N! Do you feel better now?" She asked with hope in her voice, and to be completely honest, you did a little bit.

"Yeah! We should definitely do that again soon, Lizzy!"

"Mhm! We can plan another one after school! I gotta get ready though! See you later, Y/N!" Elizabeth with a burst of energy, sprinted out of Michael's room and booked it into her own. You laughed at the sight before making your way downstairs, trying your best to avoid the creepy William Afton.

You failed.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Oh, hey Mr. Afton." You cautiously greeted him.

"Michael explained your situation and you are welcome to stay here for as long as you want." William stated with a charming voice, but a somewhat eery smirk.

"Thank you, Mr. Afton. I can help around whenever you guys need me to." You tried to be as polite and curt as possible.

"Good, good." William nodded and you thought that was the end of it so you started out of the kitchen, "Also I know Michael is planning on skipping today, tell him that if he does so...he will have to work the night shift at Freddy's."

You turned back around to face William. His eyes were dull and you were just now noticing how bad his eye bags looked. Needless to say, he even looked creepy.

"Yes sir."

"Good. Have a nice day, darling."

You cringed at the name but said nothing else.

You felt uneasy going to Michael's car. But you decided on convincing him to go to school. The night shift was probably not a good idea for him because he needs to sleep and his father would not be very happy to hear about it.

"Hey Y/N, was my father suspicious?" Michael asked as you settled yourself into the passenger seat.

"Actually, yes. He told me to tell you that if you don't go to school you'll be working the night shift at Freddy's."

For some reason unbeknownst to you, Michael's face paled. He didn't speak for a few moments and there was a pregnant silence. You were just about to continue before he spoke up.

"Alright, I'll tell the others. We can do what I had planned another time."

You were shocked that he was actually obeying his father but you complied and nodded. Michael pulled out his phone and called his friends. You wondered why the night shift was so horrifying to him. You would ask him another time.

"So, what time did you get home last night anyway?" You asked Michael as soon as he hung up the phone.

"Uh, pretty late. Probably around five." A part of you was concerned about his body functioning. How is he going to be able to focus in school on a hour of sleep?

"Why did you decide on getting home so late?"

"What are you my mom?" Michael scoffed. He seemed to be avoiding the topic. Your eyes narrowed at him.

"No, I'm just a friend concerned for your well-being. It's dangerous for you to be out at night." You scolded.

"I wasn't alone. I was with the others." Michael pointed out. Some part of you was slightly offended you got no invite, even if they were just smoking.

"Smoking doesn't take six hours."

"Getting laid does."

You jumped at the information. Woah. You didn't take Michael as that type of guy, and another part of your heart was chipped away from hearing that. You didn't exactly know why...

"Um, what?"

"I mean, not me. Vincent. He was picking up girls at our smoking joint. We had to wait for him cause he was the one driving us."

You silently sighed in relief at hearing that. Why? You asked yourself. You didn't know. You had just befriended Michael. You definitely didn't have a thing for him.

Definitely no—

"I would never do something like that with a stranger."

"Yeah, that's probably smart. You don't want diseases or anything." You tried to joke but the conversation was just making you more and more uncomfortable. You decided to change the subject.

"Where did you sleep when you got home?"

"Oh, I didn't. I just sat in the car for an hour and went on my phone."

You stared at Michael in slight awe.

"Well, Liz and I may have crashed in your bed, sorry..."

Michael actually chuckled at that. You smirked since he didn't really seem to mind.

"She does that a lot anyway, and it's fine. You can do that anytime you want." Michael's statement made you blush and you turned away from him a bit, focusing on the road. Thankfully, you were pulling into the school.

Once the two of you got out of the car you met up with the others outside of entrance. They were all standing together, Fritz and Vincent arguing like usual.

"You were so hammered you couldn't even tell who was who!"

"So?"

"So?! So?! You told my parents that they are cock-sucking midgets!"

You and Michael burst into laughter along with the group as you approached them. Everyone was laughing accept Fritz, who was glaring at Vincent. Vincent was just smirking with his arms folded.

"Alright, you punks done laughing? Schools starts in two minutes." Michael snorted.

"Sure thing, Mikey. As soon as you tell—"

"Shut up, Jeremy. Let's go Y/N."

The others laughed behind us as we walked in, but shockingly the school's atmosphere was different than before. Everyone was staring at you.

"Michael, people are staring at me."

"Y/N, I assure you, you are not that good looking." Michael chuckled.

You glared at him until you saw a paper taped to a random locker. You walked away from Michael, who noticed your absence and quickly followed behind you.

The others were also gathered behind you two as you looked at the paper.

Your eyes widened in shock.

The paper had a photoshopped picture of you doing drugs. The caption says "New kid sells drugs to Peyton but he refuses so she uses physical force."

You nearly rip the paper from pure anger.

"It's what you get, you little bitch." You hear a familiar voice behind you.

Peyton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 22.2K 46
Afton Robotics LLC; voted America's most reliable tech company since 1983, is known mainly for making animatronics for a pizzeria chain owned by Fazb...
86.5K 1.5K 49
Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After the tragi...
267K 8.4K 30
Needless to say, 18 year-old Michael Afton often found himself getting into all sorts of trouble. Though he takes it too far on his brother's birthda...
34.4K 596 14
Shit happens when you get a new job at a pizza restaurant with killer animatronics and a hot co-worker, but hey, at least employees get free pizza! ...