Sex Gurus 2 (ChaennieXG!PRead...

נכתב על ידי JensetterMandu

Cross out sex therapy because what they need now is a couple therapist although at this point not even the wo... עוד

-
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
STARDUST
Art

11

2.1K 151 38
נכתב על ידי JensetterMandu

WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS MENTAL ILLNESS/HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE
-
Don't forget to comment, I enjoy reading your comments :)

Rosé Pov

"I know about you and Jennie." I said again, to clarify.

"What exactly do you know?" Y/n asked, her voice filled with nervousness as she started avoiding eye contact. I knew how to read body language even if I am drunk right now, I am still a licensed therapist.

"Something about her being at the hospital...Liam told me that the two of you went there to see her. Now my question is why you were at the hospital to see Jennie and why she was there. I mean she must be there for something more than a check up if you visited her."

I watched as Y/n's body visibly relaxed at what I said, making me confused. Was there something more that I wasn't aware of? "Yes, we were at the hospital, I can tell you that since you found out about it but more than this...I can't simply tell you because that is up to Jennie." I eyed her suspiciously and Y/n just shrugged her shoulders. "There's nothing more to that." Y/n turned around about to walk away, but I stopped her grabbing her arm. "Where did you go this morning?" I asked, Y/n frowned and scoffed. "I already told you that Lisa texted me about an urgent work thing."

"My fucking god Y/n...your lies are what are ruining this marriage. Lisa called me asking me where you were since you weren't answering her and basically missed half of your schedule!" I raised my voice, losing my cool because of my not so sober state. "What's your problem, Chae?" Y/n asked, I clenched my jaw and looked at her. I was angry, she was standing and straight up lying to my face. "My problem is you, constantly lying to me!"

"I'm, sorry that I respects others privacy and if you really want to know about Jennie then why won't you just fucking call her?"

"Because what makes you think she will answer my calls if she isn't answering my texts in the first place." I stepped closer, trying not to raise my voice more than I already have. "I will sleep on the couch, just go and get some sleep, Chae." Y/n simply said about to walk past me to go and get back to the couch. I grabbed her arm and made her turn around. "No, we are going to talk about this now. I am tired of avoiding all of our problems because you can't act like a grown adult." I held onto her arm, Y/n looked down at me and stood there. "What is it that's bothering you so much? I mean first of all you were the one that agreed to marry me Chae knowing about me being younger than you and now you are complaining about it?"

"What's bothering me so much is that my best friend was or is at the hospital which I know nothing about while you seem to be knowing everything. What I find so weird about that is that she trusts you more than she does me."

"Maybe because you all turned on her." Y/n said, shrugging my arm off of her, but I stopped her again, putting my hand on her chest to stop walking. "If you regret saying yes to me then just say it here and now so I can know." She said looking down at me, she didn't hold any specific emotion on her face. She just stood there and waited for what I would say.

"You know what Y/n, I will be honest with you...Yes I do sometimes regret saying yes to you and even thought about divorcing you a couple of times."

Y/n Pov

I didn't actually expect her to say those words and the way they just so easily left her mouth, As if she's been wanting to say that for a long time. I looked at her, it didn't look like she did regret those words at all. Was it because she was drunk? Was it because someone has been telling her that? That I am just too young and "immature" for her? I don't know who. Jisoo? Jimin? Her other friends? "Tell me...Did you mean those words?" I asked her, she only walked past me and headed for the stairs. At least the topic of where I was this morning was forgotten.

"And for your information I never turned on Jennie, I was at her place during Saturday and haven't heard from her since then." Cheayoung said before walking up the stairs.

I put on my hoodie and keys before making my way out of the house. Getting into the car I dialed Lisa's number hoping she would answer. I didn't want to be here in the morning because the fight would be even bigger in the morning and Liam was still here. Although it was his last night here since Jisoo will be picking him up tomorrow or more like today since it's almost 2 am. Finally after a few rings she picked up.

Jennie Pov

I was sitting in the bed, leaning against the wall and just staring right in front of me. Yes there were many other things that I could do here but I was too tired for it and didn't feel good at all. I was hurting physically and mentally, it was worse than before Saturday happened. Although I would be able to leave this place tomorrow. They offered me to stay longer if I wanted but I said no thank you since right now I was here unwillingly. I hugged myself, trying to feel the warmth from the hoodie Y/n gave me. It was comforting to have something of hers but at the same time I wanted to cry because of how I couldn't be with her.

I was miserable. I didn't feel pity for myself though. I just wanted to be home so I could take a higher dose of xanax to get that numb feeling and forget everything or drink wine for the same effect. Or do both at the same time.

"Ms.Kim." I only hummed as someone stood by my door, still just looking at the empty wall in front of me. "Someone under the name Hwang Y/n called and asked if it's possible to meet you. Do you want to decline the visit or should we tell her that you want to see her?" I slowly turned my head and looked at her, she had a slight smile. My facial expression wasn't probably as welcoming as hers. I've seen myself in a mirror. I look lifeless even when I try to smile. "When?"

"She said that she could be here within ten minutes or later if now isn't suitable."

"Tell her that...I am alright with her coming now." I still needed to ask her if she could pick me up tomorrow.

Y/n Pov

I was yet again in the same visitor room, waiting for Jennie. I slept at Lisa's place and then asked her if she could clear my schedule for the day because I would not be able to perform professionally today after the fight me and Chae had and the words she said. Of course I told Lisa all about the fight too. I wanted to meet Jennie to of course see her and see how she is doing but also tell her that Chae knows about her being at the hospital because Liam likes to run his mouth. That kid. He is just like Jisoo. The door opened and Jennie thanked the nurse before walking in fully. She still looked the same, but maybe a slight bit better, tired for the biggest part. Still had my hoodie on her.

Jennie Pov

I got in and looked at Y/n, I wanted to ask her if she could hug me like she did yesterday and just comfort me. I was contemplating on whether or not I should ask her, it made me feel somewhat better for the moment. I sighed and just sat down on the chair in front of her instead. "Did you want something that you called them and asked for a visiting hour?" I asked, my mind always convincing me that it wasn't for me she came here no matter what she told me. Y/n frowned at what I said. "Jennie, I've told you this so many times, that I am always here for you and nothing else."

"Are you feeling any better?" Y/n asked, reaching her hands over the table and taking mine in hers. They were warm and soft as she held onto them gently. "Slightly." It was a lie, I was still feeling useless and suicidal thoughts occupied my mind most of the time plus I was still feeling like shit pyshically, but for the sake of being able to leave this place I had to pretend. Of course I didn't have to pretend in front of Y/n, but I didn't want her to still feel like she needed to be bothered by me. No matter what she said, I knew she said it just to make me feel better. Everyone always does that to someone who's in a similar situation to mine.

"Jennie...I know you too well by now you know that." I swallowed thickly at her words and retreated my hands from her when she looked me in the eyes. "I can tell by looking you in your eyes Jennie...although I don't let it define you." If only the rest wouldn't let my lies define me then I wouldn't be alone. It was hard to admit and really tell how you are feeling. "Please Y/n, I don't want to talk about this...you know the real answer and that nothing is changing." Y/n bit her lower lip and looked down while thinking. "Can you pick me up tomorrow at around 8pm, that's when they are releasing me." I said to change the topic.

Y/n looked up at me and nodded immediately. "Of course I will be here to pick you up." Y/n said giving me a small smile, I nodded at her and pursed my lips with a sigh. "Jennie, I need to tell you something." She sounded a bit nervous, making me frown as I looked at her waiting for her to speak. "You know Liam, he kind of told Chae that we saw you at the hospital."

I bet I scared you all there, didn't I?
Except the few that actually understood what Rosé knew about them.

What do you think will happen now? 

Please Vote

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

43.1K 1.4K 34
This is the sequel to Found Myself Dreaming so if you haven't read that yet, please do so! -------------- You are an American actor who fell in love...
28.4K 1.3K 12
When your "best friend" makes you realize that you've been crushing on your "roommate" for an unimaginably long time now, all kinds of games emerges...
10.8K 289 11
"I fell in love with someone WHO didn't even care about me, someone WHO never give attention to me and someone who NEVER appreciates everything I've...
85.3K 4.6K 26
Park Roseanne or Park Chaeyoung ❥ The girl who thinks that life is unfair, that life sucks, that life's a bitch. I mean, who wouldn't think about thi...