His baby mama (Kolvina)

By AmyBee34

What if Kol got a girl pregnant around the same time Klaus got Hayley pregnant? Kol and Davina met at a night... More

Copyright
Cast
Davina
Hayley
3 Months Ago
Captured
The Letter
Detective Elijah
Discovery
Revealed
Man up!
Chef Mikaelson
Assuring
Where's Elijah?
Elijah found
Why Hayley?
Sabine's Vision
A trap
Did you feel that?
Unlink
Meeting The Pack
Explanation
Saved
Overnight Stay
New Place
Funeral
Another Plot
What This Means To Me
Fight
Colourful Vocabulary
Break in
Hybrid theory
A little seductive turn
Whispered Confession
The Dream
Curse lifted
Burn
Movie night
How?
This Is Wrong
A gift
Caroline
A heads up
Bitchy witch
Wet dream
After
Set
Davina's dream
Dinner Disaster
Someone's gonna pay
On my way
Bloody kick ass
At last
Back to New Orleans
Regret and morning fluff
Sneak out
Out on the quarter
Spoiled Moment
Will You?
Date
Vibrating boxers
Factions ball
Trouble rising
Encounter of the ex
Papa tunde
Suspicions and poison lips
Things are about to take a turn
Questioning
Klaus knows
Hunting a Bitch
Time for answers
Caved
Banished
A dead man and witch
Found and saved
Dead wolf
Sent away
Celeste
Up to no good
Sped up
Taken
Not so dead
Journey
Baby names and a reveal
Part 2 aesthetic
Part 2-The start
And so it begins
Midnight run
I spy mother
Aunt Kayla
Filled in
You are mates
Red door
Here we come
Reunion
We're mates
Off to Mystic Falls
New Original
Back
Back to New Orleans again
Confronting Esther
Visit to the Crescents
Alternative
Date x2
Time to plan

The birth

1.4K 36 37
By AmyBee34

(This is all happening at the same time as to what's happening with Hayley)

No one's pov

A screaming Davina was roughly dragged into a little old cabin in the smack bang middle of the woods. The witches had a hard grip on Davina because she was a tough one and she kept kicking and jerking which made it difficult to drag her.

"Let go of me you old hags!" Davina snarled as she head butted one witch that was behind her, the witches nose cracked and she cried out "ahh you bitch!" the witch cried as she held her bloody nose. "Stay still" one witch hissed and Davina spat in her face and kicked her in the groin making her double over.

"I don't think so" she hissed before sticking her foot out and swiping forward so she ends up sweeping another witch off their feet and they crash to the floor before she makes a run for it and runs out the door and out into the woods.

"Why is this one so difficult?!" one of the witches hissed "well she's being forced into labor and we're going to kill her baby maybe that's why" one witch answered "shut up, we know why we're doing this, for the cause, for the ancestors and to cleanse the world. There are enough Mikaelson's plaguing this world, no more shall be allowed to thrive and walk amongst us" one witch said with a snarl "now let's get that wolf bitch" she added before the three exited the cabin to go capture Davina.

Davina was halfway through the woods when she was hit by a contraction making her stop and double over. She groaned holding a hand to her belly "I must keep going" she mumbled to herself as she gripped a tree beside her as she was hit by another contraction. "Please not now, I know this isn't your fault jelly bean but you can't come now, it's not safe" Davina sniffled tears filling her eyes, it wasn't safe to give birth or bring her child into the world right this second.

"Ugh!" she groaned bowing her head before starting to move again but her contractions kept stopping her as they were very sharp and painful, she knew it was nearing time for her to push, she could feel it but she wasn't ready and it wasn't safe. She wasn't going to let those witches lay a hand on her baby.

"I think she went this way" she heard one of the witches say making her eyes widen and her breath hitch before she went and quickly hid in some bushes which made a slight rustling sound but it wasn't loud enough to get their attention.

Davina watched as the witches ran past her looking like headless chickens who just had their heads chopped off. She quietly groaned as she felt another contraction followed by the urge to push making her shake her head "no, not now" she whispered holding a hand to her baby bump.

Meanwhile.... 

Kol's pov

The car is silent as I drive in the dark towards the location where those blasted witches have taken Davina. I'm tightly gripping the stirring wheel "ease up on the stirring wheel before you break it" Rebekah says ending the silence "sorry Bekah but I have more important priority's to worry about right now" I respond "I know but breaking stirring wheel won't help" she says making me loosen my grip on the stirring wheel.

"How far are we from reaching the destination?" she asks "not far" I respond as I drive round a bend only for a woman to run out into the middle of the road "that's one of the witches who took Davina" Rebekah claims so I sped forward and hit the witch just enough to send her to the floor before stopping.

"Great she'll lead us to her" I say grabbing the crossbow from the back before we get out the car and approach the witch who is moaning in pain on the ground "well well look what we hit brother" Rebekah says as we come to a stop in front of the witch "how lucky are we" I say with a smirk before looking down at the witch who freezes as she lays eyes on us.

"Get up love" Rebekah snarls before grabbing her by the arm and yanking her up making her groan "you're gonna take us to Davina" she says "n-no" the witch spits glaring at her "ooh but you will, you don't have a choice love" she replies before grabbing her by the back of her neck "now lead the way before I pull out your intestines and choke you with them and then let my sister use them as a skipping rope" I say and fear flashes across the witches face before she starts walking forward.

She leads us into the woods "don't even think about leading us the wrong way" I warn the witch as I prod her in the back with the crossbow and she huffs "don't get all huffy love, this is your own fault for taking what my brother holds dear" Rebekah retorts standing beside the witch before we hear a scream which I instantly recognize.

"Davina!" I call out before glaring at the witch "take me to her now!" I snap pointing my crossbow at her face "i-it's right this way" she stammers pointing in a direction before walking ahead and we follow after her.

The witch leads us to a cabin the door is shut but I can hear Davina screaming inside and the witch who led us here turns and tries to cast a spell but I quickly smash her head in with the crossbow, once across the face and the second over the head, hard enough to crack her skull open making her slump to the ground, blood gushing from her head.

Rebekah kicks the door open but her neck is snapped and she is thrown out so I carefully peer round and quickly aim my crossbow at a witch that's standing at the door. I shoot her straight in the eye making the bow go through her head and blood comes out before she drops to the floor.

I step inside the cabin and my blood boils seeing Davina strapped to some table with witches crowded round her, they must've called for back up since Rebekah mentioned there had only been five witches. Two of witch Davina managed to kill and two I've just killed.

One of them looks towards me and glares at me, raising her hand but I vamp speed forward, thrusting my hand in her chest making her gasp and her eyes widen before I rip out her heart and I toss it aside as the witch falls to the floor.

The other witches turn to me and start chanting making me groan as I feel pain in my head and all over my body before I'm flung up against the wall and pinned there. I thrash against their hold before a loud cry fills the cabin "it's a boy!" one witch announces holding up a small bloody baby in her hands that is crying and squirming with all his might.

My eyes soften and my heart stops as I set eyes on him "g-give him to me. Give me my baby!" Davina yells at them tears streaming down her face, she looks drained but still full of strength as she continues thrashing around on the table trying to get free, kicking and trying to bite the witches near her.

"Get your hands off my son and let my girlfriend go you fat old hag!" I yell trying to fight back against the witches spell.

"No" one witch answers with a smirk and she turns to leave with my son in her arms who cries harder as Davina yells after her managing to hit one witch in the face and head butt her hard making the witch release her and she sits up breaking out of her restraints, yelling for our baby making me push through the pain the witches are inflicting on me and I fight against their spell. I have too for her and for our son, I can't let them take him away from us.

I push through the pain and yell in furry as I successfully fight against their spell making me drop to the floor and I quickly hold up my crossbow, aiming it at one witch before shooting her in the forehead and she collapses to the ground making the witches around her stop and cry out.

I take advantage and vamp speed forward, towards the witch holding my son and I snap her neck before carefully taking my son from her before letting her body drop to the floor. 

I briefly look down at my son who is still crying but he did quiet down slightly when I took him in my arms "there, there it's okay. Daddy's not gonna let these mean witches take you" I coo pressing a light kiss on his head before holding him securely and protectively in my right arm as a witch comes at me and I just kick her in the gut making her grunt before I grab her by the throat using my other hand and I lift her up making her feet dangle above the ground.

"You all made a mistake by taking my girl and trying to harm my son" I say before squeezing her neck making her gasp before I hear Davina letting out a scream so I snap the witches neck and drop her body before snapping my head towards Davina.

My eyes widen as I find her hunched over the table, moaning in pain "she's having another!" one witch decries making an advance towards her but I vamp speed towards her and smack her head clean off her shoulders making blood splatter everywhere before her body hits the floor.

I help Davina stand up right "I'm getting you out of here" I say "I'm having another baby" she whimpers clutching her stomach "ahhh!" she screams slumping back against the wall.

"We cannot allow you to leave, that child in your arms and this other one about to be born cannot and will not breath another day" one witch says as she moves towards us with the remaining few behind her. I step in front of Davina and glare at the witch "you must be stupid if you think I'm gonna let you get your hands on any child of mine" I say through gritted teeth.

"Like you'll have a choice" she sneers before one of the witches behind her suddenly starts coughing up blood before dropping to the floor and Rebekah stands behind her holding the witches heart in her hand.

"Now who's next, how about you?" she asks tilting her head at the witch stood before me "would you care to deal with these bitches dear sister?" I ask knowing I have to get Davina and our son out of here and away from them now especially with her about to give birth to another baby, holy shit we're having twins.

"Of course brother, I've got this" Rebekah replies before biting into a witches neck making her scream out in pain. I grab Davina pulling her to my side while still holding our son who is now fast asleep "it hurts Kol" she whimpers looking at me "I know darling but you'll be okay" I assure her and she smiles at me weakly through her tears before gazing at our son "he's perfect" she comments making me smile before she moans in pain making me frown and I go to vamp speed away only to be stopped by an invisible barrier at the door. 

I turn back and glare at two witches stood with their hands joined "we cannot let you leave, those babies will be sacrificed" one says and I temporarily release Davina only to pull the crossbow out from behind my back where I put it momentarily and I shoot one witch in the face and she goes flying back towards from the force of it and is pinned against the wall.

Rebekah vamp speeds behind the other witch and pulls her heart out making her drop to the floor "well that's all of them" she says dropping the heart and wiping her hands "not so fast" one witch says from outside "oh for godsake would you all just piss off and die or just fuck off!" I snap getting fed up and annoyed, I'm already pissed as it is with them abducting Davina and planning to kill our child, well children.

 I speed towards the witch and smack her across the face sending her flying back into a tree and I hear an audible cracking sound before she falls to the ground lifeless.

"Kol!" Davina screams making me snap my head back and I see her doubled over with Rebekah at her side "Kol this baby's coming" Rebekah says as I vamp speed forward. I hand my son to my sister "mind him a moment" I say and she nods before I swoop Davina into my arms and place her on an old small couch which is a little better than the table but I don't have any other options, taking her to the car will take too much time.

"Okay love just breath and push as hard as you can" I say pushing her hair back "I can't do it, not again it hurts so much" she whimpers gripping my hand "you can do it, you just don't want too because you're afraid it's not safe but it is, you're safe now. I'm here and our son is right with Rebekah, everything's okay" I say gently squeezing her hand.

She sniffles and I wipe away the tear that trickles down her cheek "now lets get this baby out" I say and she flashes me a small smile before taking a deep breath as she parts her legs and begins to push. "Ooh" she whimpers gripping my hand as she pushes "that's it darling" I say I briefly look between her legs and my eyes widen as I see the head "I see the head, just a little more now" I say rubbing her knuckle and she releases a shaky breath before pushing again.

I release her hand and not knowing what to use to catch or wrap the baby up in since there's no blankets or towels, there was a tiny one used for our son. I quickly shed my jacket "that's your favorite jacket it'll get all ruined" Davina says "I could care less about this jacket right now" I say as I glance at her before focusing on the baby as it slides out of her.

A cry escapes the little one's lips as I catch them "hey there sweetie" I coo as I carefully lift up the baby who squirms in my hold punching a fist in the air, a tear trickles down my face "it's a girl darling, we have one of each" I announce to Davina who smiles "a girl" she sniffles looking at me and our baby girl.

"Ooh I know, I know" I coo looking down at my daughter as she squirms and cries before I place her in her mothers arm making her instantly stop "hey" Davina whispers her throat coarse from crying and screaming.

"I'll go get our son, I think he deserves a cuddle with his mummy too" I say running a hand through Davina's hair and she smiles at me. I lean forward pressing a light kiss on her head before getting up and heading out to Rebekah to get our son so Davina can have a cuddle with him before we leave this dump.

Our baby girl suddenly starts crying hysterically as I hear choking noises so I vamp speed back to them just in time to find Davina is stood up with our baby girl but she has one hand held to her throat as blood oozes out making my eyes widen.

"Davina!" I call out as I catch her as she starts to fall, I hear Rebekah approaching and she gasps. I take our baby and quickly hand her to Rebekah before taking Davina fully in my arms as blood continues spilling from her neck and I sink to the floor with her "hey, hey" I say feeling her go faint and weak.

"Drink baby" I say holding my wrist to her mouth after biting into it but her head just slumps back "no, no, no" I stammer tears filling my eyes as I cradle her face, lifting her head up "wake up" I whisper pressing my forehead against hers. 

"Please baby wake up, you can't die on me, you can't die on us, we need you" I sniffle peppering kisses against her forehead as I hold her still body in my arms. I hear footsteps so I lift up my head and see Rebekah standing there with the twins in her arms, they're both whimpering.

I turn my head back to Davina, her skin has gone pale, deathly pale, her neck stained with blood. It's then I see the faint jaggered line "who did this to you?" I whisper before breaking out in sobs as the tears just spill from my eyes "please wake up" I plead and I hear the babies crying behind me making me cry harder knowing they need me but they need their mother too, I need her.

To be continued....

This chapter was so chaotic and sad. Davina and Kol have twins, a boy and a girl yay. On another note that ending was heartbreaking. What did you think? There's more to come, you will see a picture of the twins in the next chapter

Please vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1K 45
After a one night drunken stand; Hayley Marshall finds out she pregnant by one of the original vampires Niklaus Mikaelson. Eventually; after being ki...
91.5K 1.4K 41
it's been 4 years since Davina's death and 4 years since Marcel put the Mikealsons down with Klaus remaining in a chamber but not everything is as it...
254K 3.2K 35
France Paris was my second home but New Orleans was my original home when I got a phone call from Marcel saying he needed my help I couldn't say no...
1.3M 28.7K 30
mir·a·cle ˈmirək(ə)l/ noun a surprising and welcome event What if Klaus and Hayley never had their one night stand? Instead of choosing to stay, Hayl...