Falling Effect

Von holl1e27

The Falling Effect: When you do something that causes something else to happen (i.e. you fall down, you scrap... Mehr

SYNOPSIS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS AND PLAYLIST
Prologue
1. Finding Out
2. Telling the Truth
3. To Forgive or Not To Forgive
4. Twins are Genetic!
5. Whining and Dining
6. Hockey Pucks, You're Fucked
7. Twin Sisters and Little Sisters
8. Nightmares and Comfort
9. Drinks and.. Forks?
10. Rough Night?
11. Future Sister-In-Law
12. Kicking and Screaming
13. All Mine
14. Intimate
15. Date Night
16. She Was Never Yours
17. Beach Boys
18. Mama and Mamacita
19. There Will Be No Cocomelon in This House
20. Daddy Issues
21. Lover Boy
22. Forever and Always
23. I Do
24. Love is More Than A Four Letter Word
25. Bonded For Life
26. Get Pucked
27. Gala Preparations
28. Needy
29. Baby Voice Activated
30. Christmas Eve-Eve
31. Baby's First Christmas
32. Sunday Mornings
33. Mother Pucker
34. (Double) Lunch Date
35. Beach Babies
36. Powdered Sugar
37. Die-Hard Swifties
38. Cup Finals
39. Fantasy Land
40. Yes, Asher Still Loves Taylor Swift
41. Precious Moments Ruined
42. Lost Your Mind
43. Trial and Error
44. Walking and Talking
45. 365 Days
46. Not Just Another Sweet Romance
47. Sick Days
48. Birthday Boy
Epilogue - Forever My Always
BONUS CHAPTER - 1
BONUS CHAPTER - 2
Most Valuable Parent?
Book Poll - Updated!
Spin-Off: In Dirty Harmony - Release Date Announced!
Book 2: Falling Forward
Book 3: Falling Together

35. Mornin' Lovin'

20K 479 48
Von holl1e27

The Power of Love - Céline Dion

I roll over in the bed, burying my face in Evelyn's hair as she starts to stir. I couldn't ever get enough of waking up next to her... naked.

"Morning..." She said, pulling my arm that was draped over her, closer to her chest and intertwining our fingers. Her voice was groggy and a little hoarse but I loved it. I personally believe that she's the most beautiful when she wakes up, she's just got that raw and natural beauty thing going, and she's most vulnerable then. I couldn't be luckier.

"Good morning." I say, my face still buried in her honey lavender scented hair.

The morning sun barely started to peak through the curtains, seeing as though it was only 6 A.M.

Usually Asher was up by now, so I was savoring the little alone time we had before he was. Don't get me wrong, I love that tiny me more than anything in this world and I would do anything for him. But, I still have a wife, and we still need that physical relationship along with the emotional one. It's important to keep it all balanced. Plus, happy wife, happy life. And, the scratches that are always on my back, proves my theory.

"Did you sleep good?" She asks, turning her head to look at me.

"Mhm..." I hum, taking in her sweet scent.

"Thats's good." She let go of my hand before turning over to face me, draping her leg over my waist and tangling her fingers through the hair on the back of my head. "Is Asher not awake?"

"No, I didn't hear him so I checked the baby monitor and he was knocked out, so I didn't bother going in there. Figured, why not let him sleep." I say before I feel her head moving on the pillow, most likely nodding.

"What time is it?" She whispers.

"A little after six."

"That's odd. We should check on him if he's not awake soon." She says and I nod. She takes in a deep breath before letting it out, "I used to be such a deep sleeper."

I softly chuckle, kissing her forehead, "Me too baby."

"Your damn baby ruined that." She says as I open my eyes to see her smiling.

"Excuse me, last I checked, it takes two to make one." I quip as a laugh escapes her lips. "Hey, remember when you fell off the couch the other night?" I ask and she laughs, her eyes still shut.

"That hurt my tits." She huffs out as I chuckle.

I pull her even closer to me, her breasts hitting my chest as I let out a throaty groan at the skin-to-skin contact.

"You can't groan like that when you're the one that pulled me closer to you." She says, finally opening her eyes.

"You were too far."

"Baby, we were pretty damn close. You barely even moved me that much." My hand rested on her ass as I look at her. The sun pulling out the golden specks in her green eyes, a strand of curly hair falling in her face.

"You're so beautiful, it kills me." I say, a grin spreading across her face and a blush covering her cheeks.

The fact that she still blushed when I complimented her was by far, one of my favorite things. It's part of what makes Evelyn, herself.

"I love you." She whispers, leaning forward so her soft lips meet mine before she pulls away, resting her forehead against my own.

"I love you too." I breath out, a soft smile forming on my lips.

She pulls her forehead away, looking over at me. "I have something to tell you." She whispers.

"What's up?"

"I'm pregnant." She says and I sit up. Looking down at her.

"Are you serious?" A smile spreads across her face as she nods. I lean down, slamming my lips onto hers.

"Finally!" I put a fist in the air.

"Babe..."

"Yeah?" I look down at her, a guilty smile playing on her lips.

"Aprils Fools!"

My mouth gapes open. She fucking did not. "You're mean." I say, rolling over onto my other side. "I'm sorry. I saw a perfect opportunity and I took it." She says, her chin resting on my shoulder. She places a kiss on my shoulder, moving her way up my neck to my cheek.

"You know you love me." She says. "Now, roll back over." She says and I huff, before reluctantly doing what she said. I could never say no to her.

"Did he sleep all the way through the night last night?" She asks.

"He woke up once, but fell quickly back to sleep, I barely even had to do anything." I say as she nods, a smile on her lips.

"That's good!" She says, her voice becoming less groggy as she starts to wake up more.

"You make it extremely hard to keep my hands to myself."

"You say that like your hand isn't on my ass right now." She quips.

"There you go again with the attitude." I pick my head up, looking down at her as she giggles.

"I didn't even have that much of an attitude!" She says before I pull her on top of me, so she's straddling my waist.

"There you go again!" I grin up at her as her hands land on my chest. I don't know what I love more, her beneath me, or her on top of me. She takes her bottom lip in between her teeth before she starts slowly grinding her hips, her folds rubbing against my hardening cock. She leans down, her nipples grazing my chest as I feel her hot breath on my neck.

"You know you love it, though." She says, biting on my earlobe before sitting back up. I groan, pulling her hips up, I grab my shaft before sliding her down on me. Once she's fully seated on my length I start to move her hips for her as she lets out a needy moan. "Fuck, baby..." She cries out, making me grin proudly.

"That's it baby. Take my cock like a good girl." I say, throwing my head back on the pillow. She continues to ride me, picking up speed as the room fills with nothing but the sound of our moans and the occasional slur of profound words.

I'm not even sure what I'm saying or if it's even English but I don't care. It felt too good to care. She felt too good... She always did.

I drive up into her as I feel her reaching her climax. One of my hands leaves her hip as I reach up, kneading her breast in my hand, pinching her hardened nipple I feel her walls close around me as she lets out a loud moan, riding her orgasm out. I continue to move her hips till I feel myself reaching the end. Her body shakes on top of mine as I let out a low, but loud groan, my eyes squeezing shut as I finally reach my climax. Evelyn falls forward on top of me, both os us breathing heavily.

We just lay there in complete pure, sex bliss.

I feel her hot breath on my shoulder as she chuckles, sliding off of me, but remaining on top of me. "I don't know how.. But, I think it gets better every time." She says, resting her cheek on my shoulder, looking up at me.

My hand comes to rest on her back, softly tracing my fingers on her spine. "No shit Sherlock."

✳︎

"He's running a fever at 101.3." Evelyn says, walking back into our room with Asher against her chest.

I frown, "Should we take him to the doctor?"

"Not yet. We'll see how he's doing tomorrow, and go from there. I gave him the Children's Tylenol so now we just wait for that to kick in." She says before a little cough escapes his mouth and she rubs his back.

"Why does his cough sound so sad?" I ask, leaning against the headboard.

"Three reasons: 1. He's a baby. 2.He's your baby, and your first one. And 3. It's the first time he's sick, it's gonna breaks our hearts a little." She says, climbing into the bed and laying down with Asher still on her chest in nothing but a diaper.

"Well, I don't like it."

"Neither does he." She says looking up at me. "My mom says it just needs to run its course, if he's still sick in a couple of days, that's when we need to worry."

"I can handle that."

His eyes fall heavy before his breathing evens out after she slips one of his pacifiers back in his mouth, still rubbing his back.

I could watch her be a mom forever. She was meant for it.

Word Count: 1,468

I seriously need a Greyson RIGHT NOW!!!

Anyways,
Stay tuned this week for an upcoming announcement! I think you guys are really going to like it!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13.7M 504K 67
Book 1 in the "Life in-" series Scarlett Rain Rhodes is just like every other 17 year old high school Junior. She goes to school, makes good grades...
65.9K 1.6K 42
Completed | First draft | cliche | unedited Book 1 - can be read as a standalone. • • • K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, Then comes marriage, Then...
943K 27.1K 66
COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first College ice hockey game with a new team. The...
268K 3.7K 55
"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔...