π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

momments

950 24 3
By bellyxbilz

blue

i've been dreading this day for a long time. my family has aperently decided that every friday night we'd have to have dinner with each other over at dad's. it's good in some ways but i hate that i had to leave billie when we were having a great time together.

"you're late." dad stated as i joined them at the table.

"i know, i'm so sorry. i was with billie and we were planing on what to pack and what to leave and shit. she's leaving most of her stuff at her parents' house while i'm taking most of my stuff with me."

"why didn't you let me read your contract before you signed it?" dad frowned.

"you don't have to read all the contracts i sign dad, you're not a loyer, plus i'm sure someone from billie's team did read it." i answered.

"when are you planing on moving in?" mom asked.

"i don't know, as soon as we get our stuff packed and ready to be uhauled into the apartment, i guess." i shrugged.

"do you need any help with the packing? i would be happy to help." mom said.

"oh no, billie and i are managing just fine on our own." i declined. "i'll let you know of i need something though."

"do you want to take anything from your room here?" dad asked.

"no, and do not touch that room, you have many other empty rooms you can do shit with. that room is my childhood, and my teenage life, i have changed it many times and now it's perfection." i warned.

that room was the only place i felt remotely normal. i was away from the depressing hospital sceneary and back to a safe and private space, where i could actually gain control over the room's temperature.

i always locked myself in there, which is why dad always tried to extend my hospital visits. the only person i let in was my sister, i only very rarely let in jasmine or dad, cause it was always a lecture on how i need to take my health seriously.

"i'd never touch it and you know that."

"even if he thought about it, i would never let him." jasmine added.

"good." i simply said.

"how's college going, cole?" mom asked.

"good, made some new friends, my roommate is not a weirdo and my professors love me." she shrugged.

"how are you and kyle?" i asked, since i haven't heard from him in a fat minute.

"great! but he's been in new jersey visiting his cousins for a wedding they're having. his family from all around the states are meeting there, he'll be back on wednesday though." she answered.

"are you guys free on tuesday?" mom asked.

"i'm not sure." i shrugged.

"i only have one class that day, at 1. why?" cole answered.

"i was thinking we could have a mothers and daughters night at my salon? we could get our nails done and our hair done and it'll all be on me." mom said.

"okay, i can be there." i looked at the others to see if they were down.

"i can take a day off work, i kind of need it anyway." jasmine said.

"okay then, i'll arrange everything and let you guys know the exact time." mom's whole face lit up with happiness.
-

"blue!" i could hear someone whisper yell my name. i turned my head in all directions but couldn't seem to find the source. "in the bathroom fucker." cole said.

"what do you want?" i asked.

"get in." she said grabbing my arm and pulling me in. closed the door and locked it. i looked around and one thing caught my attention... a pregnancy test and beside it is a cup full of pee.

"you weren't safe?" i frowned.

"we were but it was just once that we weren't and i thought it was going to be okay because he pulled but now i'm late and i'm scared to take it." she explained.

"oh my god." i sighed, putting one hand on my waist and the other in my forehead. "okay, okay it's gonna be okay." i assured her. "did you take it?"

"no, i told you. i'm scared to take it."

"how many days are you late?" i asked.

"six."

"SIX!" i widened my eyes. "are you sure you don't just have irregular cycles or something?"

"no, i don't. i always get mine when layla does and she got hers six days ago." she answered.

"do you want me to put it in for you then?" i asked.

"you do it." she pushed me over to the sink.

i scrunched up my face, took the sick and put the end of it in the cup, let it soak up a little and took it out. i faced the test down on the counter and put in the spare one just to make sure it isn't a false negative or positive. "how long do we wait?"

"as long as possible." cole said from the floor.

"so until you become a corpse?"

"i mean until i have the courage to flip them over." she nudged me.

"you know that whatever happens i'm here for you right?" i scooted closer to her.

"i know." she sighed.

"pretty sure the results are in." i spoke up after a couple minutes.

"can you just bring them to the floor? don't look at it though!" she yelled the last part.

"okay okay! damn!" i did as she told me.

"what if i was pregnant? how am i going to tell kyle? i wouldn't know what to do." she whimpered.

"he will be there for you, we'll all be there for you." i replied. "but it might just be a scare and you'll know that if you flip those goddamn sticks, so do it!"

"fuck you." she flipped the first one then the other.

"bro, i swear you're so dramatic." i rolled my eyes and got up. she wasn't pregnant.

"what do you mean i'm so dramatic! i seriously thought i was going to end up with a toddler when i graduated from college!"

"you just proved my point! dramatic!" i laughed.

"and you shut your big ass mouth and don't tell anyone about this." she put her hand on my mouth.

"was that even necessary? did you wash your hands after you peed in that cup?" i yelled, pushing her hand away.

"shut up! they'll hear you!" she whisper yelled.

"i'm leaving and you know i won't tell anyone about this." i left and shut the door behind me.

"wait! take this with you! don't want to hide it here! someone will find it!" she waved the box with the pregnancy tests inside them.
-

"packing my stuff was so much easier, why do you have so much stuff?" billie complained.

"you left almost everything the way it was back at your house, you just took your clothes, your shoes and your self care products. i need to entirely move out of this place, meaning empty every single thing out." i said.

"this is not fun at all, can't we just press skip to us actually living together?" she continued.

"it's perfectly fine with me if you want to do something else, like go out with your girls. you can't stay here doing nothing though because that'll be as equivalent to the poop that you forgot to flush."

"how do you even remember that? i said that a million decades ago." she laughed. "i'm not leaving you."

"then make yourself useful and help me! the faster we get this done the faster we actually know the date we're moving in together."

"i am making myself useful, i'm just complaining in the process." she explained.

"if i put on our playlist will you stop complaining?" i asked.

"yes, and start singing and dancing." she cheekily smiled.

i hate how cute she is. i scrunched up my face.

"why are you making that face?" she frowned but with a smile on her face.

"you're so cute i just want to rip your face part and scrunch it up so bad!" i stomped.

"you're a weirdo." she sang.

"you think i don't know that? you're the only person in this planet that has the same exact amount to weirdness that i have though." i commented on her statement. "that's why we work so well, we're not afraid to be us with each other."

"we were at the start though." she chuckled.

"but we were both learning." i shrugged. "and now look at us, we said we'd do something special on our six month anniversary, yet here we are packing my stuff while listening to "the smiths" to live with each other."

"we don't have time for that kind of stuff, plus this is special. i'm making moments with you, we don't have to be in a fancy restaurant eating disgusting expensive food for that moment to matter."

"i'm taking you on a picnic tomorrow." i declared.

"you really do love picnics huh?"

"yes, yes i do."

i am aware that a good 90 percent of our dates are picnics, they are just the best kind of date anyone could have. there is good food, good scenery, good conversation, good sunset and maybe good sex depending on the place and the mood we're in.

so yes i'm taking my girlfriend on a picnic the day after our six months anniversary, and what about it?
-

A/N: school is starting really soon for me so there might not be as frequent updates as usual or maybe i won't even skip a day when updating. who knows? it depends on the vibes of the school year tbh.

anyways, enjoy the peace while you can <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 643 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...
232K 9.9K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...
80.7K 2.2K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
153K 6.3K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...