π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

apartment hunting

1.1K 26 5
By bellyxbilz

billie

"i gotta say the amount of research you have done is pretty impressive. you should applaud yourself for that, and i love how creative you were with it too." our real estate argent, lara said.

"that's all blue, i forgot about all the places we chose to look at already." i chuckled. "i know that they are all nice and all though, cause i also chose them with her."

"you have a memory of a goldfish." blue stated.

"yes i do." i agreed.

"okay this is the apartment you called "something i would see on pinterest but would never buy cause the windows will bring the sun in.", thought we should start of with this one." she let us in the apartment.

"yeah i can't sleep if there's just a little light coming from the tv or bathroom or whatever so i thought those big ass windows will be a very big problem. especially when the sun is out in the morning."

"yes, but the apartment does come with its instuled outside curtains to block the world out whenever you want." lara clicked on a button using a remote and deadass i kid you not, curtains from the outside blocked the city out.

"how is that even possible? don't they get dirty?" i was truly amazed by that.

"no, there's a layer of glass after them to maintain the outside aperance of the building and protect the curtains." she answered. "i believe that solves your problem, not a single streak of light is creeping out of there." her voice could be heard in the complete dark.

"sorry for that, i thought i should give you a visual representation." lara opened the the curtains. "you can have a mintue for yourselfs and discuss things." lara smiled and walked away.

"i really loved this place but the widows exed it out for me. now that i know the curtains are in the frame, it definitely went up in my rank." blue expressed her opinion. "what do you think?"

"i feel rich just standing here, this place is fancy." i said just above a whisper.

"really?" she frowned.

"it's boring, the curtains are cool sure, but there are no good hiding spots or cool furniture."

"this is who you're going to judge all the apartments we're visiting today? based on hiding spots and furniture that we are supposed to buy." blue blinked at me.

"yes, you'll be the reasonable one and i'll be the one that looks for fun." i nodded and she just gave me a blank stare. "after we buy the apartment we are going to live in it and we need to have fun! so i'm in charge of the fun and you of the boring stuff."

"why am i in charge of the boring stuff?" she complained.

"because you already have been in charge of that since day one, you did this to yourself." i shrugged.

"fair enough." she mumbled.
-

"people your age love this apartment complex so you may find yourself having some friendly neighbors here for sure, but it also means that you all like the interior and what do you say these days? "the vibes" of the place is cool or "it's swag" i don't know of that stuff." lara said as she opened the fifth apartment of the day's door.

"this one was your favorite." blue turned to remind me.

"yeah i remember it now." i nodded.

lara went ahead with the whole tour and explained what living here would be like for the next twenty to thirty minutes then she gave us a mintue to talk things out just like she did for all the other apartments.

"there is not one possible con i can come up with for this one." blue frowned her brows.

"why do you say that like it's a bad thing?" i laughed.

"because it's weird! i always find something." she giggled.

"well, there are a lot of good hiding places here that i will not tell you about, and the place is fun. lara says people our age live here, i think it's perfect." i shrugged.

"you think?" she looked around.

"yeah!" i walked over to her and gripped her from the side. "the master bedroom will be ours of course, then the one beside it will be the guest room and the extra room, we'll turn it into a studio to make up for the one you're leaving behind." i turned her a little to the left. "and here we'll put a big ass tv where we'll watch our favorite movies and tv shows sitting into the most comfortable couch we can find, so when one of us is mad at the other and decides to spend the night on the couch it wouldn't break their back."

"no one will ever sleep on the couch." he laughed as she shook her head, holding my hand that was around her waist.

"sure, then we'll get a comfortable one so we don't flatten my already flat ass." i compromised.

"you have a bigger ass that mine, if anyone deserves to be called flat in the ass, it's me."

"you don't have a flat ass! i love your ass." i slapped it.

"ouch!" she jumped away from me, holding both her ass cheeks, looking betrayed. "you bitch!" she laughed.

"i swear that's the first time you've ever called me that." i laughed.

"you deserved it! that hurt!" she yelled.

"aww, i'm sorry. want me to kiss your ass for you?" i pouted.

"so? how do you like it?" lara's heels echoed through the apartment, till she stopped and looked at us for an answer.

"i think billie and i both think this is the one." blue nodded, face flushed. "right?" she looked at me for approval.

"yeah." i smiled.

"great! you'll have your keys two days after you sign your contract and pay the fees. i'll get everything ready for you by the end of today and i'll send it to your assistant." lara looked at me.

"thank you." blue said as lara walked us out.

"oh it has been a pleasure to accompany you through this journey. have a great day and maybe go have dinner and celebrate." lara suggested.

"we definitely will celebrate, thank you again." i said and we went our separate ways.

"so... how do you want to celebrate?" blue smirked.

"i'm going to need you to drive to the studio as fast as you safely can, i don't want to die horny." i kissed her cheek before popping on my helmet.

"as if i'm always driving safely, the only safety percussion i take is putting these helmets on and you know that." she threw her leg up and got on sliver. "hang tight, the twenty minute ride back home is turning into ten!"

"TEN!?"
-

a few days later it was the "monthly me day" is what i like to call it. i just take the day for myself, have a morning bath, relax then go to therapy, then group, which is when the me time disappears. then the girls and i usually go get ice cream and hangout at whoever's house works out.

i always look forward to this day of the month, i don't necessarily look forward to therapy, or to group it self but what makes it worth it is me going to sleep that day feeling really good.

"so you're really moving in together soon?" kim gushed.

"yeah." i nodded.

"i wish i could have that." she stomped.

"how are you and nyc boy doing?" i asked riley.

"good, oh yesterday i slept while we were on facetime and he stayed on all night, he slept with us on facetime too. i told him i wanted to see him again soon and he literally booked me a flight there for next week! i really hope he asks me to be his girlfriend then, cause i really want to be his. i don't know if i'm getting attached too quickly or not, because, i mean we've been talking for a while, and i bored of it, i want something more. i don't want to fuck up anything though because i really like him, you know? like what if he doesn't want something more now and he's just leading me on? but again... why would he? i mean, we are miles apart and he would never buy a girl that he's just messing around with a plane ticket to see his really pretty face. AND OH MY GOD, someone punch me. why am i talking about a man like this? girls are so much better. it's okay if he doesn't like me i'll fall for a girl instead, that's better, yeah, men are gross. why am i rambling? it's fine, it's all going to be fine."

"hey chill, okay?" i turned for a second to look at her eyes then went back to looking at the road. "it's going to be okay, from what it looks like to me, that man really likes you and you really like him too. i'm happy for you, but if things ever go to shit, which they will not! we're always here for you, you know that."

"i hate you guys." she whimpered.

"i love you."

"i feel like we're all slowly going to grow apart and will eventually forget about each other and everytime i think about it, it's makes me want to cry. look at us! getting into our own happy, healthy relationships, moving in with our partners." ivy looked at me. "taking risks for love, and attempting to find someone." she chuckled looking at kim. "we're all going to get so caught up in our own lives that we've built for ourselves that i'm afraid we'll forget where we started from zero again."

"i don't know about you guys, but i'll never let you go." sammy spoke up.

"you guys are my ride or dies! there's no getting out of this one." riley shook her head.

"you guys are literally my life, i don't have anyone besides you." kim said.

"don't make my eyes blurry! i'm driving!" i yelled causing everyone to start a fit of laughter.

i love these girls

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3K 52
When I met her, I fell in love with her smile. With her laugh, which she gave so free and loud, or soft and breathy in my ear. I'd fallen in love wit...
136K 4.2K 49
female bodyguard x billie after firing her last body guard for being an ass billie hires another not expecting to become friends or even fall inlove...
33.3K 1.6K 33
"𝐼 π’Άπ“π“‚β„΄π“ˆπ“‰ π“β„΄π“ˆπ“‰ 𝒾𝓉 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒽ℯ𝒢𝓁 β„―π“‹β„―π“ƒπ“‰π“Šπ’Άπ“π“π“Ž β„¬π“Šπ“‰ π’»π’Άπ“ˆπ“‰β„―π“‡ 𝒾𝒻 π“Žβ„΄π“Š'𝓇ℯ 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ, 𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓉ℴ 𝓂ℯ" 𝘀𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 @...
239K 10K 70
!!! this is the sequel to my book "addiction" do not read this if you have not read "addiction" !!! ============================== with billie away o...