HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

67. The half of It...!

9.6K 452 166
By kukoowifey

Pov :

You & Jennie making Rowoon little bunny!

________

"No, I still have to go to the company after lunch, if you make me unable to leave today then you won't be able to see your son anymore."

The person behind became stiff and reluctantly retreated.

"Y/n, you're really cruel." he complained and as if he was unable bear, he lean over to vent his anger and suck your neck.

"Ah.... are you vampire!" you yelped and elbow him "Argh!" he groaned and rubbed his tummy as you rubbed your neck.

"Are you done? let's go." he grabbed your wrist and started to walk "Wait a minute."

You wanted to see if he left a mark on your neck but he picked you up and walked outside...

"Seriously!" you hit his chest as he laughed out loud, only when you sat inside the car, you got time to peak in n rearview mirror and sure enough, there was pink & red mixed mark on it.

The worst thing is that you're wearing  low collar clothes, too obvious.

You try to rubbed it off  "Where's my bag?" he carries you all the way and you actually forget to bring your purse with you "Probably at home."

you looked at him and there's pleased smile on his lips "You did it on purpose?"

"You're my woman, what's wrong with that if I give her hickey? this way no one will covet you, you're Mrs Jeon."

You leaned on your seat "I'm not, I didn't register my marriage with you." if he was choked by your words, he stayed silent, sensing something you secretly wait for him to say something like he would bring you to register immediately or make it up for you but ...

He said nothing and you became little disappointed, he said nothing along the way, were you thinking too much? you both were couples before even it was illegally, what was the things you're worried about? if you both have feelings for each other then rest are nothing the matter, it's not like you don't know his feelings for you.

you sighed in your heart and untied your long hair to draped over your shoulders to cover the marks, Jungkook took a look "Why are you blocking it?"

You ignored him.

If was all because of this culprit, I'm in so much trouble.

Seeing you leaning against seat and looking outside the window with angry face, his smile deepened "When am I going to see my son?"

"I haven't seen him yet and you already wanted to met? isn't it too fast! whether he's willing to acknowledge you or not, it's unknown."

Jungkook frowned, this was a problem, he prepares some gifts already but he never seen that child and don't know if he would like it or not and acknowledge him as daddy, if your child is willing then he would be happiest man ... if not then...

How to win child's heart! Google it?

"Since you're together with me, he would get much time and he have to acknowledge me as his dad one day, but i still want to make special day for him, should I held banquet?"

He wanted to held the ceremony to met the child, you're nervous and excited but also a little scared, you rubbed your forehead feeling little head pain.

You saw Jungkook staring at you with his deep gazes, you fanned yourself "You don't have to prepare anything to met child, it's gonna be simple.. just you and child, okay?"

"But ... I wanted to surprise him."

Well then, he will prep many gifts for child, he have no idea what kind of things your child will like, he can't ask you either, he wanted to show love towards that child too.

He can't wait any longer to met that little guy, who accompanied your all the five years alone, he wants both in his life to be happy and complete family.

__

After lunch, Jungkook dropped you to your company, it must be so hard for Jennie to handle the company all alone while you disappeared suddenly, she was much more busy having conversations on phone call, many people came to orders design.

You watched her doing so much, she don't need to worry about any money now, she's the one who handles it ... she's vice president of the company and she have ability that you don't need to worry about it.

You watch her with faint smiled, while she deals with customers.

"Sarang?" she looked at you with frustrated expression "Fck, can't you come and help me? but just stood there without saying anything?"

You walked towards her "Madam is so busy, how could I bring myself to disturb her?"

"Busy? I don't get myself time ok." you came to comforted her "Yeah, I'm afraid of interrupting your work." you smile teasingly "How have you been these days?"

"Don't ask... there's lot of customers coming to order." she huffed, you patted her back "Why don't you get assistance to help you?"

"What do you mean?" she blinked "Don't tell me, you wanted to run away with Director Jeon and abandon me and company?" when you heard it, you couldn't help but poke her forehead "What are you thinking? it won't be easier for you in the future if you get yourself assistant?"

"Ah, yeah .." company is getting busier day by day "I'm helping you out, you can also chase after my brother in this way."

You winked and she coughed a little, now you're worried about your own matter and sat opposite side of her and looked at her as if you wanted to ask something but couldn't bring yourself to say it.

"What's wrong? if you wanted to say anything just say it, don't sit there looking at me like a resentful woman, unfortunately I'm a woman too otherwise people gonna think that I'm heartless scumbag."

She collect the documents and sat down "I haven't thought of it yet... whether I should tell this to my brother or not."

"Are you with Director Jeon?" she asked directly, you bit your lower lips nodding nervously "Am I very stupid like this? I had decided not to be with me but at the end.."

The damage he did in the past was huge, you lowered your eyes "But ...I seem to be unable to control myself."

seeing you being angry ownself, Jennie grabbed your hand "Love is something that can't control, it can't be hidden, if you like someone truly, you have to go for it even you regret once in life.."

That's how she encouraged you to be with the man you love, you both known each other, not that long but it still felt like forever, she understands you better, better than yourself.

If you give up earlier, you will suffer less but if you keep trying maybe it gonna hurt you bad but at the end ... you'll get your best.

This was destined, hard work will paid you off your goodwill.

"Actually... there's something I wanted to tell you, Jungkook wants to met Rowoon.."

"What's wrong with this? isn't it better to be exposed, isn't it tired to keep hiding?" maybe, you have been holding it for so long that you felt like someone will come and snatch the only things you have away from you, that's might be the case, you're afraid to show Rowoon Infront of the world.

Or maybe it's just you, who's scared cause all can guess that Rowoon is Jungkook's son, cause you both had a relationship before you leave and then you had Rowoon, both's identical features made you confused.... you had believe that Jeonghan was the person you spent night with as Yuri told but you never thought it to be Jungkook.

Moreover, Jungkook, himself also don't know about the woman that night, now you got to knew but only the child's father was unknown..

"In that case, we're preparing greeting cards for Director Jeon's for his 31th birthday." as he's still customer in the company and company have many ways to satisfy customers.

"Ah, it almost slipped out of my mind."

Isn't this the best way to give him surprise? It will be his first birthday that you're gonna be with him, so there's nothing issue on it, but ...

Now the only problem you have is ...

Kim Seokjin...

Your brother pampered you all these years and you have to find the opportunity to tell it to him, from things that had happened in the past, you vaguely tell that he won't accept it, you don't know how to tell him, you guys quarrels on the matter of Jungkook but now it's big deal.

Even you have rights to decide your own life, you don't want to disappoint your only family, your brother.. Kim Seokjin.

"Jennie can you help me out ... can you pursue my brother.."

"No.. she refuse, you have to find the time to talk about yourself on this matter, I can't help you this time."

You know, she'll refuse on this matter "Alright, I will find the time to talk to him."

Sighed.

_____

Everyone were already left the meeting room, so Jungkook called them for another meeting and continue, others have no objection for it and started to discuss about the matter but then there's boss who was sitting there in a daze.

His mind was filled with another topic, how to pleased a child.? He wanted to give things that make child happy but as expected he never been child's father and have no idea, that's the reason he was thinking hard, right now...

what child's usually like?
Toy, clothes, chocolates?

"What do children usually like.?" he suddenly asked and everyone stopped talking and looked at the boss, many people there thoughts that they misheard it "What did Young Master Jeon said just now?"

Jungkook's mind was full of thoughts of buying gifts for his son, so he blurted out naturally "What do children like?"

Most of shareholders already have children and grandchildren, they're not retired yet, they have been played with Children and definitely know what children likes.

Some looked at each other in disbelief, like they're discussing and suddenly children's things came, like did he .. the boss wanted to launch new business for children?

"Jeon, are you going to buy gifts for children?" one of middle aged man asked sensing something "Yes." Jungkook nodded.

"Well, then you should buy cute things, children likes them the most."

"Cute?" he was confused "Like?"

"like dolls ... my wife often buys for my daughter."

Daughter?

He suddenly felt that having daughter is not bad but your child is boy.

People there started to give many ideas, as Director seems interested on it and everyone wanted to impress him "Can Director Jeon tell us, if you wanted to buy gifts for boy or girl, cause they have huge difference liking things.."

"Boy." children knew how to play things on their own way of liking "Choi Jongho?" Jungkook called and he straightened his posture "Huh?" looking surprised "Note, what they said."

People started and Jongho started to note as much as he could and at the end all people went out and ... Jongho passes the note "That's all?" Jongho nodded "Okay, then make a list and buy them."

"Huh? You want me to buy all these things?" Jongho was confused, like literally there's 50+ items name on the list, remote control small car, small bike, iron man etc...

Jungkook raised his eyebrow "Why is this not enough? Buy a gifts for my son, is there a problem?"

Jongho's lips trembled as if he heard something incredible, like buying all these things at once ... many items was same ... just that their name is different, however since it was Jungkook's order, Jongho could not go against it.

__

"What's wrong with Director Jeon? he suddenly asked for children's items, could it be that he really have son?"

People in the company started to doubt, some even thoughts that maybe Jungkook sent his child to the relatives, maybe he keep it a secret that's why no one got to know about it till now.

Some women employees came to gossip, when they saw Jongho, .... they couldn't hold themselves and asked "Assistant Choi, does President Jeon have a son?"

Jongho's eyes were different and snorted slightly "Why don't you ask him yourself, if you really want to know?"

They back up, how could they have the guts? "Since you guys don't dare to ask, don't ask me too, if you guys are scared then I'm scared too.!"

Then he walked towards elevator with list, curious women sighed heavily, what a petty ... Director Jeon don't even glance at them!

__

Jongho bought everything that Jungkook asked him to, only then he realized that his car was full and all the gifts couldn't be stuffed anymore, therefore he sent some goods by small truck directly towards Residential area.

Jungkook stood looking at truck and car full of gifts "These are the things?" Jongho nodded swallowing mouthful saliva subconsciously "Yes, director Jeon see if there are anything else you wanted to do."

Looking at the things, Jungkook's lips twitch, he had heard everyone's thoughts and he was beaming with joy but now looking at mountain of things, he didn't expect the old people to be childish.

Do children like this?

Like many things, where to put these all? he had never been a father, so he will just keep all this, if child didn't like it then he will gonna change to another....

Children are children after, how not to melt after seeing these all things at once? thinking about this, Jungkook's lips curled up, his future son gonna be happy, he wanted to unwrapped his future son these things Infront of him and see how much he will be happy ...

Jongho at the side looked at Jungkook, who had a smile on his lips, moreover this smile was like a benevolent father, it was very normal things to common person but it looked new on Jungkook, cause no one saw him like this .... happy person & careful...

______

After some work, you went to fetch Rowoon, there was still some time as you came early ... you miss him so much that you couldn't wait to see him, when you came you saw familiar figure waiting there as well leaning against wall, wearing white shirt, he looked thin... however his handsome face attracted many women there present.

When you saw him, you recalled the scene of him beaten by Jungkook few days ago, at that time the corner of his mouth was bleeding, you didn't know whether his injuries were serious or not.

You didn't saw him for few times, when his gaze caught your figure, it lingered on you then he walked where you're, you don't move and raised your head to look up at him.

It was fine to not see but when you take a look, you're shocked, he have a beaten purplish mark and his face was little pale, looking different than usual ... eventhough his handsomeness can't be cover up.

That day, Jungkook really hit him hard?

Seeing you're surprised, he smiled bitterly, it's not easy for him to see you anymore, he have to wait and wait "Can I talk to you? there's still some time left."

You looked around "Go there and talk." you walked first and Jeonghan followed you "I'm sorry about what happened that day." you apologize "I didn't know he would come and became violent this much."

"Are you apologizing to me?" the miserable smile on his face made him looked sad, you almost couldn't see him in the face "It was him, who attacked, now you're apologizing... does that mean you already accepted him?"

"I.." you bit your lower lips and recalled his confession, first you thought that he was getting closer to you because of Jungkook... then slowly doubts became clear, so if you don't clear him then it would be unfair, so you nodded honestly.

The string that he had tightened was completely broken, the hope he have collapsed just like that, he couldn't bear it ... suddenly he grabbed your shoulders like madman.

"Why? why you still wanted to be with him? what's better about him than me? have you forgotten all the things he had done in the past?"

You're shocked by his sudden outburst, you felt the pain on your shoulders.. the anger in his tone was different than gentle him, you had never seen him like this, so it makes you little scared "...you ... what are you doing?" your face paled a little.

"What am I doing?" he smiled in pain "What else you think i can do? I have waited for you for long and you didn't even want to take a look at me but he had done so many things to hurt you but now you're returned to his side!"

"Cause I ... I love him." you try to push his chest "You love him?" he was lost in thoughts but again he tightly grasped your shoulders "Tell me, what do you exactly like avoid him? I can change! which point I lose to him?" you frowned and pushed him "This is not about you losing to him, it has nothing with you that I love him, even in the past I treated you as my big brother and still... I was with him even in the past.."

"But I'm not your brother." he interrupted and became emotional "If you think if me as brother only then why would you reject when I tried to help you? you think of me as a man, didn't you?"

Yes, maybe?
A man who you spent a one night with! this thoughts really pass into your mind once ...

"He hurt you so much y/n and you return to him, what about me? can't you share a trace of pity with me?"

Since the day he got to know that ... he didn't have his single things that can called his own but all the things were taste of Jeon Jungkook's, it burns him ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 47 12
:- Jungkook why are you denying all the marriage proposals Jk : I don't want anyone in my life (he said angrily but his eyes little bit teary) :- Wh...
47.7K 1.5K 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...
605 14 18
What will happen if fate is against you and your enemy's hate relationship and wants to turn it to love~~ Read to find out
2.4M 137K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved