HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

Por kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... Más

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

66. But always...

8.7K 406 104
Por kukoowifey

"Are you really going back early? this is rare opportunity for us .." he keep repeating, he really wanted to visit the places with you, he couldn't even picked gifts to see his future son.

you didn't want to listen to him anymore and pushed his hand off of you and walked to the airport, he quickly followed you "You brought me in such a hurry that I leaved work just like that, we'll come next time."

"But I haven't prepare any gifts for my son." you stopped and give him your unbelievable gaze, literally is he going to met Rowoon straight going to home! why he's getting impatient?

He literally proposed you this morning and you agreed but you still have one month to be his wife "Buy after returning to the country, anyway you don't want to disturb him at night, right?"

You guys are taking evenings flight and will be land in the midnight, it's useless for him to prepare any gifts today, his expression was little mysterious as he curled up his lips "Yes, i want to see him but I will definitely not disturb him."

well he didn't prepare any gifts, so he have to take his time to choose gifts, he's going to meet your son for the first time, how it would work if he didn't give something to acknowledge him as your child's future dad?

To persuade mom is hard then what about child? so, he have to be careful on it.

"After all, I'm going to be his dad, so I have to prepare meeting gifts." you're little curious "What type gifts you want to give him?" he raised his brow "Why? you want to steal your son's gifts?"

"What? who said it? I was just curious, ok?" he smiled "It's secret."

you had a feelings that after they met, you aka mother would be cast aside, of course Jungkook don't have to bring any gifts to met Rowoon, cause for your child.... Jungkook, himself be the biggest gift ever.

_____

Late at night :

Choi Jongho drove to the airport, his hair was little messy, he looked tired after long day at work, ever since he taken the Assistant's post of vice president, he have been working hard, since Mr Jeon started his journey to chase after his woman.

Maybe high salary is worth it to work hard! it's so hard to be Assistant when CEO was busy to chase after lady and vice President was busy taking care his pregnant wife, all the work load is on this young man, he might aged earlier if this continues.

He waited leaning on the car doors, his eyes lit up seeing two figures walking out of airport.

Jungkook carry your purse with you whose hand was hooked to him seems sleepy "Mr Jeon!" Jongho opened the door and both of you get in, you leaned on Jungkook's shoulder "Let's go to the hotel, it's late .. I don't want to disturb them."

his head lowered to look at you "Don't want to disturb them? then I will take another place."

Of course he have many places here in Seoul, some of famous hotels are in his name too but all this places he have close on for you, so he instructions Jongho to drive there, you didn't resist and obediently sleep there, Jongho looked behind from the rear-view mirror.

Did they get along now?

He wonder.

"Drive well." Jungkook said in a serious voice, only then Jongho straight his back and focus on road, it was clean at night ... barely passing one and two vehicles.

After 20 minutes, Jongho opened the car door for Jungkook while he carries you, all the way you were sleeping soundly, so he carries you upstairs and to his apartment.

Jongho left after that leaving him and you alone at his space, Jungkook laid down you on his bed and went to change, after that he brought one of his shirt, he sat beside you.

"Let's change into comfortable clothes, okay?" his voice was low, you hummed and let him change your clothes, he kiss your forehead as you sleep soundly.

____

Little guy sat on the sofa swaying his legs, Jennie came out yawing "Aunt nini, you said mummy is coming at night but why I can't see her?"

Rowoon looked at her with an expression of resentment and questioned her, Jennie was stunned at first "Didn't she come back yet? Have you seen the room?"

Rowoon pouted "I stayed in mummy's room last night but she didn't come."

"Really? could it be that her flight is late? let me call her." she ran to get her phone and dialed the number.

__

you're sleeping soundly, Jungkook muted your phone not to disturb you, so when it vibrated he bring it to living room, the person on the other line was anxious that something might happen, so she keep calling.

After 3 times calling only then Jungkook pick up the call and asked in a low tone "What's the matter?"

The other party was silent and it took her awhile to react, cause male voice sounded very familiar and she remember who you went with "Mr..Mr Jeon?" she stuttered, it made him frowned "She's still resting, Is something the matter?"

Jennie subconsciously shook her head but she realised that she was on phone call, other party might not see her at all "No, I just wanted to know why Sarang didn't come back last night."

"She's with me, don't worry." he said firmly "Ay, okay then.. I will hung up first." she cut the call and sighed of relief.

__

Damn, it scares her when Jungkook picked up the call instead of you, what if you both get together and she have to face him frequently? dang it, she's not used to it still.

"Aunt nini, where's my mummy?" Rowoon asked her again for the 3rd times "uh, .. she's fine, don't worry.. she'll come back later." she walked to him and rubbed his head "Your mummy is bit busy looking after your daddy, are you hungry? go and wash up, I will make breakfast for you then we're going, I will drop you to school earlier today."

"Oh." he nodded "mummy said she'll find my dad for me soon, so mummy is bringing daddy over?"

Jennie thought about their identical faces and shrugged "Idk, you'll know when the time comes, I will pick you up afternoon, we're going to have dinner at your uncle's place, your uncle is missing you."

"Ah, did my uncle miss you too?" Jennie's expression change "Ronnie, don't go back to your words, it's different than we agreed, you clearly agreed that you won't mention me Infront of your uncle, I even cooked you extra snacks." she pouted.

"Okay, okay, ... I will tell uncle that I wanted to eat lobster, so we can spend our time outside."

Jennie was touched by his words "Oh my baby." she hugged his shoulders "Kim Rowoon is really aunt nini's baby, I will make you anything you wanted to eat in the future."

Rowoon blinked and revealed a naught smile, he really know how to earn benefits for himself.

____

when you wake up, it was already noon, the blazing sun was high in the sky, although there's curtains covering, the room was bright, you looked around the unfamiliar environment, you thought for a while and get up, this place should not be hotel.

you try to think, there's no sound of sea waving, so it should not be Haijiang villa either, your surroundings was quiet, your phone was placed on table and there's note on it.

[ breakfast is on the kitchen, left side to the living room. ]

It was casual, you open your phone and saw Jungkook's text.

[ Morning, did you wake up? ]

you text him back.

[ Yup. ]

you went to the bathroom.

[ I have prepared supplies for you, there are clothes on the wardrobe, wait for me to come, we'll have lunch together. ]

You quickly sent 'Ok' and saw a pair of brush .. so you use one and wash your face, there was two large toothbrush and one small ... it was set with washing cups, Jungkook had prepared three things in his bathroom, one for couples and other small for Rowoon, it actually warm your heart.

You turned on the camera and pose yourself then click the pictures with supplies then looked at it with silly smile.

After ten minutes, you come out and as a instructions you went to the wardrobe and saw all kind of clothes, from top to bottom and inner clothes all are prepared so well.

When did he prepared all this? you wonder and went to kitchen and saw some prepared breakfast, you put it to heat up then eat yourself.

After eating you're bored and wanted to go back to work.

[ It's still early, why don't I go back first? when it's time for lunch, you can come and pick me up.? ]

You sent a text.

____

The meeting of the Jeon's was in progress, Jungkook sat on the main seat and watched shareholders arguing for certain things but his expression remind unchanged, he held his phone and was texting his woman.

Although he's the one who set the rules, not to use phone during meetings but he couldn't help himself, when he thought that woman is sleeping in his apartment, afraid he would missed your text, he couldn't bring himself to put phone aside and concentrate to meeting.

This time when he saw your text, his smile drops and he directly called you.

You thought that he's busy at work, so you prepare to leave but got a call from him, it was quick like he's chasing the soul "Hello?"

"What are you planning to do without waiting for me?" his voice was low and deep that would have covered by shareholders arguement but it was too familiar tone for them too that's why they stopped talking and looked over and found Jungkook was in phone call.

Group of people were thinking that Jungkook had expressed his opinion but it was opposite, they clearly made rules not to use phone during meeting time but now ... boss himself was breaking it!

"Huh?" he raised his brow "Wait there obediently, you're not allowed to go anywhere, I will come back soon."

You resist the urge to roll your eyes "But I have some pending work at company."

"I have said ... stayed there, I'm coming we'll have lunch together." he picked up his coat and walked to the exit, some people came forward to stopped him.

"Young master Jeon, meeting is still on process, where are you going!"

"There's something to do." he answered making old men unsatisfied "That was not urgent matter than meeting, right?" Jungkook looked at that man who snorted boldly "Do you have any objections?" he shot the sharp gaze, "Everyone is discussing about the matter, how could you be irresponsible and leave the meeting in halfway, isn't this a little inappropriate?"

Of course, time is a money... we can lose it if we don't care about it.

"Oh!" his expression was cold "Then the meeting will be suspended for now, I will continue when I come back." he went out without hearing anything.

"Jeon?" everyone looked at each others disbelief and whisperes about matter, well then since Director had already said they didn't plan to wait for him, so all team returns to their own work, this case is not new for them.

__

when you heard him coming over, you wanted to reject but he was quick to hung up the call, this man is always like this, he do whatever he wants and let people questions about it.

You sighed and leaned on the sofa using your phone scrolling down your social media, since he had asked you to wait ... you could not leave like that, you don't know where this place is ...

After a while, you walked around looking at decoration, you didn't know how long it would take him to reach here, this place is so type of him, you walked towards curtains that was half drowning and found balcony, today's sun is warm ...

You stretched over your hand to pull opened the curtains and went to the balcony to take fresh air, your brows slightly knitted, the more you looked... the more you became familiar with it, trees on main gate and small road ... then some mart and supermarket.

No matter how you look, it was similar like the residential area you live, suddenly it hit you and you quickly rushed to the main door and looked outside...

sure enough.

when fall asleep, Jungkook brought to his apartment, opposite side of yours.

Did he live here before I?

You wonder and have mixed feelings on it, you're actually unable to say anything right now, whether Jungkook saw Rowoon or not, when you bought apartment... there was no one living here, it was not a coincidence for him to come and stayed exact the opposite side of yours, so ...

It was very likely Jungkook bought this apartment later on, as for the reason you don't have to asked 'why'.

You closed the door and walked back to the living room and sat there.

__

He came very quickly, when you heard the sound of door opening, you looked up from your phone, his hair is little messy and sweating, coat was on his hand, he quickly change his shoes to slippers, you looked at the phone and notice time, it was only 15 minutes.

How anxious was he?

you stood up and walked over, he wrapped his hand around your waist "Did you wait for long?"

"Uh.. not really." you shook your head "You came so quickly, did you overdrive.?" he pursed his lips and smile "Are you worried about me? don't worry, i control my speed very well, after all I still have to bring you to lunch."

You looked up to glare at him "Who wants you to bring lunch? I can solve this myself, it's not like I'm unfamiliar with this place."

"Looks like you already know where were you." you nodded, he went on your back, hugging you from behind and put his head on your shoulder "I saw the balcony, so surrounding was familiar, that's how I knew it."

"Hmm." he leaned more closer, he noticed that you have changed into the clothes he had prepared, he had a rich smile on his face "Do you like it?"

"What?" you looked side to him, not understanding what he was preferring "Clothes." he lowered his head "I picked them myself."

"You picked them up?" he nodded.

How could he said like that out loud? when did he get time himself to picked up the pile of clothes? thinking about this that clothe you're wearing was nearly your size, you believe it that he had picked them up, like in the past, you didn't need to go anywhere to buy anything, he would prepare in advance.

"Oh, I quite like them." you give hollow compliment "Okay then, let me see." he reached out to touch your collar trying to unbutton the clothe but you held his hand "What are you doing?"

pervert? trying to peak in?

"Look at the clothes I picked." 
you patted off his hand "Just look, why are you taking off my clothes?"

you get away from him, you felt that this person is really too unserious, ever since you get back to him, he have been thinking too many way to touch your expose skin?

Was this the reason of being abstinence for five years or what? But why it felt like he wasn't like this in the past?

His eyes deepened and walked closer "If you don't take your clothes off then how am I going to see?" you dodge, looking at him with sick expression "Stop coming, just look at like this, don't you know how to.."

You paused when realization hit you, did he meant that he picked up lingerie himself? you stopped to stare at him with wide eyes "You said you picked them up...?"

You pull your chest clothes to look down on yourself, he smirked and walked closer "Be obedient, I will just take a look."

He wrapped his one hand around your waist then other caught your wrist that was pulling away "Jeon Jungkook, stop..."

He stopped and lowered his head to look at you with his pleading gaze "Just one look, okay?"

"No."

"Please?" his tone was full of gentle and coaxing that have magic on it, you're unable to reject it anymore and unexpectedly nodded.

After getting your permission, he quickly come and unbutton your upper clothes just a bit revealing your collarbone and chest that was wrapped around black bra, he was satisfied "It's perfect measurement I have chosen for you."

You pulled your collar up to shoulder "you done looking?"

"Yes." your ears turned red seeing him staring at you "Okay, then let's go to have lunch?"

he came and hugged you behind stopping your hands buttoning up "I'll  order takeout ... okay?"

his hot breath landed on your side neck and his hand also became unruly, you know his propose of ordering takeouts.

You rolled your eyes and caught his disobedient hands.

_____

* Choi Jongho - from ATEEZ

- As a vice President (Minho's) Assistance.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.8K 723 38
"I won't give up." "So? I'm not giving her to anybody." \\\ How if you were being loved by two guys at the same time? First; He was the richest, the...
129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
6.8K 142 32
■ This story is about a men who have different types of personalities. he is a play boy he go near girls just for his pleasure.. He Don't believe in...