Unrequited love

By sol1tary

Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person... More

๐•๐ˆ๐’๐”๐€๐‹๐’
One | Katie
Two | Katie
Three | Katie
Four | Colten
Five | Brylan
Six | Katie
Seven | Katie
Eight | Brylan
Nine | Katie
Ten | Colten
Eleven | Lilah
Twelve | Alex
Thirteen | Brylan
Fourteen | Damon
Fifteen | Katie
Sixteen | Noah
Seventeen | Katie
Eighteen | Katie
Nineteen | Colten
Twenty | Brylan
Twenty one | Katie
Twenty two | Lilah
Twenty three | Colten
Twenty four | Lilah
Twenty five | Alex
Twenty-six | Damon
Twenty-seven | Katie
Twenty eight | Noah
Twenty-nine | Katie
Thirty | Katie
Thirty-One | Brylan
Thirty-two | Alex
Thirty-three | Katie
Thirty-four | Brylan
Thirty-five | Colten
Thirty six | Lilah
Thirty seven | Damon
Thirty eight | Colten
Thirthy-nine | Brylan
Forty | Alex
Forty-one | Lilah
Forty-two | Katie
Fourty-Three | Katie
Forty-four | Alex
Fourty-five | Damon
Forty-six | Noah
Fourty-seven | Katie
Forty-Eight | Brylan
๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘จ๐‘ณ || Damon
Forty-nine | Lilah
Fifty | Katie
Fifty-one | Lilah
Fifty-two | Brylan
Fifty-three | Colten
Fifty-four | Alex
Fifty-five | Colton
Fifty-six | Colton
Fifty-seven | Brylan
Fifty-eight | Lilah
Fifty-nine | Alex
Sixty | Colten
Sixty-one | Colton
Sixty-two | Lilah
Sixty four || Katie
Sixty-five || Damon
Sixty-six || Alex
Sixty-seven || Damon
Sixty-eight | Lilah
Sixty-nine | Colton
Seventy || Lilah
Seventy-one || Damon
Seventy-two || Lilah
Seventy-three || Katie
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง๐—œ๐—–๐—˜ || ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ข๐—ž

Sixty-three | Brylan

14.7K 248 99
By sol1tary

Opening my car door I hop in before searching for my lip balm. It's seven pm and Damon's game just ended and my lips are so dry from eating popcorn at each and every one of the games. Luckily tomorrow is the last game since it's Friday, then my lips can rest because I have zero control over salty foods.

Finally finding it I apply it before putting it back where it was but before I can start my car the passenger door opens. Quickly looking over I relax when I see that it's just Damon. He looks exhausted.

Tossing his duffel bag in the foot compartment of the passenger seat he looks over to me with tired eyes.

'Hey Dee what's up?' I turn off the car since I'm not sure why he's here right now.

'Can I just sit with you for a minute?' His voice sounds so worn out. 'I was going to drive home but I swerved a bit since I almost fell asleep so I just parked again. Then I saw you going to your car so I just came here instead.'

Nodding he gets in the car before shutting the door. Reclining the seat slightly so that he can lay down, he covers his arms on his eyes for comfort. Except I can't exactly see his face anymore.

'Are you okay?' I begin to worry.

'Yeah. I'm just exhausted that's all.' He's reluctant to say all that much. 'I'll go in a bit don't worry...I'm not feeling all that great at the moment.'

'Then come home with me,' I offer.

'No it's okay Bry.' He sighs. 'I'll drive myself home,'

'No I'm telling you to come home with me because I don't want you behind the wheel like that,' I kind of expected him to agree the first time. 'My sister is at a sleepover for this week and my parents are out so you won't be bothering anyone if that's what your worried about,'

'Fine,' he yawns so I start the car.

I drive home in a peaceful silence. He's under a lot of pressure because he's the basketball captain. Their coach hasn't been here for all the games so he has to play and control the teams.

I noticed it and whenever each quarter ends he looks stressed. Even though they've been winning almost every game. He needs to make sure they continue to win and it seems so exhausting.

Finally pulling up to my house I pull out my keys before turning to him. Shaking him gently he moves his arms and I notice how he's eyes are red.

'Hey what's up?' I frown, I hadn't realized the extent of how upset he was. I assumed he was just tired but I hadn't realized he was most likely just trying to hide his eyes.

'I'm fine Brylan,' he looks away as he pulls his seat up so he's up straight again.

I want him to be more comfortable with talking to me when he's upset, like I am with him. Relationships aren't always positive because people can't always be positive.

'Damon.' I put my hand on his wrist and he instinctively relaxes it. He's so tense.

Noticing this I let go so I can bend over to take off my shoes. Once they're off I climb over to his side so that I can sit on his lap. Wrapping his arms around my waist he rests his head in the nook of my neck. His whole body relaxes around me.

'I feel like I haven't been playing that well.' He sounds genuinely torn which suprises me since that's not what I expected him to be worried about. I think he's played the best I've ever seen him play this week.

'You've been playing amazing though? And that's not me trying to be a good girlfriend. Ambassadors have been rushing to talk to you since you scored almost all the points for this game...not even including the other games.' I run my hands though his hair but he just sighs.

'They're not from the schools that I actually want to notice me Brylan. They aren't even looking at me and I'm worried that I'm playing that badly.' His grip tightens around my waist. 'Colton has been showing the rest of the team a cold shoulder for some reason also. He's playing amazing but he's being so difficult and I don't know what's wrong with him and it's hard because I need to guggle coaching and playing since coach isn't here. I can't even be a good friend and ask him about it because I don't have time and when I do he's already gone. I'm the fucking captain so I need to be positioning everyone so every time we lose the ball I feel like I'm the one who fucked up. It's so draining.'

'Damon your captain for a reason.' I wrap my hand around the back of his neck gently. 'Your whole team is amazing and they'd all make good captains but your coach gave it to you because she knows that you'd be good at it. You guys have won so many games under your decisions and you need to give yourself credit for that. You've played amazing and you still have another night so the schools you want attention from might just want to watch everyone first before actually talking to anyone.'

'You're probably right,' he admits before moving from my neck so he can look at me.

Moving my hands from his neck to his face, I wipe his eyes. He's not crying but they're watery.

'I love you Damon so don't cry,' I wipe my thumbs across his eyes again but he closes them so that I don't poke him.

'I love you too.' He opens his eyes once I move my thumbs. He's smiling now, there's a soft blush across his nose and cheeks.

'You're adorable.' I tease him but he just rolls his eyes.

'I'm not.' His voice is deep and shallow.

Most of the time he's wearing a strong suit and it's usually very cocky. I hadn't liked him all that much before he ended up liking me because of his recklessness with both decisions and woman. I guess he's just really good at hiding how he really feels because I feel like I'm talking to a different version of him, compared to the version I knew growing up.

'Come on let's go inside before we freeze. The heater isn't on anymore.' I point out how cold it's getting in the car since I turned it off. We're close together so it isn't all that bad but I'm not a fan of the cold. I like warmth.

Opening his side door so that I can get off him, he gets out after me so we can go inside. When we get inside the house all the lights are off and it's freezing so I instinctively go to turn the heater on so the air conditioning blows hot air. I'm a little glad that Damon's here to be honest since I've never been a fan of being alone. Especially since I hate horror movies so I find it eerie being by myself when it's dark outside.

'I'm just going to take a shower if that's okay.' He speaks so I look up at him. 'I have my duffel bag so I have clothes...I usually get changed at school so I bring it with me,'

'Yeah sure that's fine,' I nod. 'I'll just be in my room anyways,'

Watching him head upstairs, I take extra time turning the kitchen lights on so I can get water. I'm not that hungry but I'm not sure if I should make something for Damon since he didn't eat. He was swapped out today for someone else since the team complained that we weren't subbing as much. I saw him eating out of a thermostat but he might still be hungry.

'I might ask him if he wants anything when he gets out of the shower.' I mumble under my breath before opening the fridge for my water bottle.

Closing the fridge with my arm I open the water bottle with my teeth as I walk down the hallway that leads to my bedroom. Pushing the door open it wasn't properly closed in the first place anyways.

Making an attempt to shut it with my leg, I fail so I decide to just leave it as it is. I'll just ask Damon to close it later when he comes in.

Putting my water and phone down on my beside table I pull my shirt off before taking off my pants. Tossing them in my laundry basket I open my closet before taking the first loose shirt and plaid pajama shorts I can find. Taking off my bra I chuck it into my laundry basket before sliding on my shirt. Grabbing my shorts I pull them on before walking to the side of my bed and sitting down.

Picking up my phone when I see a message pop through, I type a response as I drink from my water bottle. Deciding to change positions I lay on my stomach, directly in the middle of the bed with my legs up.

Answering messages from my friends, I don't realized that my bedroom door has been opened. Taking another sip from my water-bottle I only take notice when the door shuts.

Looking up to see Damon, he's not exactly wearing any clothes. He has a towel around his waist and his hair is drenched. It's like he didn't even bother drying himself properly either since he still had water drops on his chest. Following my eyes across his body he laughs which catches me off guard.

'Eye contact,' he taunts me jokingly. 'Your staring,'

'Fine I won't look at you,' I respond in the same teasing tone which makes him laugh under his breath.

Sticking to what I said continue on with what I was doing on my phone previously but I wish I didn't. He's changing and as degenerate as I sound, I wouldn't have mind watching. It's kind of a wake up call whenever I'm alone with him like this since it never really settles in my head that he's mine. I'm used to him kind of belonging to everyone else since he never used to commit.

Hearing him toss his duffel bag on the ground I look up to see that he's dry and changed now. Although his hair is still pretty damp.

'Move over,' he requests before climbing besides me but I quickly move away when his skin touches me.

'Holy shit you're really fucking cold.' It was as if I had just touched an ice block.

'I take cold showers after games since it helps with sore muscles.' He grabs me and heaves me into his lap forcefully. 'It's also good for your health and metabolism.'

'Damon your seriously cold.' I shiver as he wraps himself around me. 'Like colder than your usual,'

'I don't take warm showers that often so I'm always cold,' he holds me tighter just to toy with me but I don't make an attempt to move this time. He seems comfortable. 'I never had anyone or any reason to stay warm so I kept taking them...also your really warm right now Jesus Christ Brylan.'

'Maybe it's because you took a shower with ice blocks so anything seems warm to you right now,' I respond sarcastically before pulling my blankets up for some form of heat.

'Al I that cold?' He laughs but I laugh back and shake my head. He genuinely is that cold but I don't want him to feel bad and let go so I disagree. He'll warm up eventually so it's fine. 'What where you doing when I was showering?'

'Nothing relevant,' I lean into his chest and look up so that he's looking down at me.

'Oh?' He raises his eyebrow. 'What where you doing on your phone?'

'Talking to a friend,' I answer honestly.

'About?' He's nosy today.

'Like I said, nothing relevant.' It was about him.

'Your lying...' he pretends to be hurt, 'whoa okay.'

'What you think I'm talking to other guys?' I drop my mouth in a display of dramatized shock. 'Nah I was just talking to my friend because she said she asked how long we where 'together' and I told her that it hasn't even been three weeks and she was like...oh nevermind,'

'Oh nevermind?'

'She jokingly was like 'damn I was gonna wait till youz broke up so I could get him since he's hot but three weeks is way too long for him, youz have definitely done it''recite her which makes him laugh.

'Only three weeks? Is she calling me a sex addict?' He asks rhetorically but I answer anyways.

'Well she actually used the term 'slut'...you're always down for sexual intimacy,' I correct him but he just tilts his head with an amused smile on his face, 'you're disagreeing Damon?'

'I'm most definitely disagreeing,' he raises his eyebrows so I turn around and climb on him so that I'm sitting on his lap instead.

Getting close to his face he makes zero effort to move away. 'Can I kiss you?'

Narrowing his eyes at me he rolls his eyes before looking away from me. 'Your cruel.'

'What why? What did I do?' I tilt my head as if I'm completely clueless.

'I hope you know that this is a ruthless way to prove a point,' he crosses his arms so that he can force space between us. He's not looking at me either, he's looking to the side.

'You want to do something more-,'

'Brylan.' He cuts me off and I just smile.

'I'm sorry I'm sorry,' I apologize but when I try to get off he pulls his legs up so I fall down even further onto him. 'I thought you wanted me off?'

'Fucking bitch.' His voice catches me completely off guard. Blinking at me he frowns before apologizing but I just shake my head. Telling him he sounds like a porn star because of how deep his voice is, he just laughs.

'How do you know that?' He pulls away.

'Well you can kinda tell you know-,' I instantly get defensive.

'I'm not judging you...I'm just curious? If you like it just tell me, I'll say anything you want me too.' He presses my chest with his finger and I can't help but feel embarrassed.

'I watched like...one of those sex, voice audios. I'm just saying that your voice is like really deep so- like I don't know.' I decide to just shut up since I'm trampling over my own words.

'When did you'd start watching them?' He's practically staring at me now. He's so interested.

'I said I only watched like one.' I don't want to talk about it anymore because I know he'll never let me forget.

'Brylan. 'talk to me' remember?' he quotes me from when we where in the car. 'When did you start watching them?'

'Like a year or two ago-,' I look away awkwardly.

'So I've been reminding you of your porn videos for the past two years?' He's so upfront.

'Damon.' I hit his chest. He's not wrong though. Sometimes I'd be talking to him and he'd say something oddly similar to the videos and I wouldn't be able to bring myself to look at him until I'd have forgotten.

'What!' He laughs. 'I feel like this is a healthy conversation to be having! As your boyfriend I will say anything you want me to say, if you want me too.'

'It's just some stupid voice manipulation porn.' I rest my forehead on his. 'I'm not going to ask you to say anything.'

'Why? You want me to say something nicer?' He thinks for a moment.

'Wait so if I put my fingers in your mouth and asked you to beg would you like that?' He's way too invested into this it's getting embarrassing.

'Oh my god.' I move away from his face before looking away from him out of embarrassment for my own reaction. 'That's enough.'

'Wait so is there like any video or do you just like the sounds?' He pulls his phone out to search it up but I just take it out of his hand. 'What? I just want to know what you're watching? Wait. Do you want me to send you audios of me touching myself or-,'

'Stop.' I bite my lips so don't laugh at the fact that he seriously just asked me that.

'Yet you where teasing me with that kiss before.' He reminds me before leaning into me. Allowing me to kiss him this time. His hands slip under my shirt as routine which is when I decide to pull away.

'Are you sure?' I ask quickly. 'You have basketball tomorrow and you seemed so tired not too long ago?'

'Mmhmm. I'm fine. Isn't that what you said? I'm a sucker for sexual attention.' He still seems tired but he's ignoring it.

So badly wanting to point out that he's proving my point I'm afraid that he'll bring up his voice so I don't. It usually doesn't even bother me unless he's using it to toy with me this much.

Climbing off him he gives me a confused stare but I just rub my eyes. 'You need to be there early tomorrow for training before the game. If we do this now then you won't get enough sleep,'

'I'm fine...I'm not even tired,' he blatantly lies. Even though his posture and eyes tell a completely different story.

'I'll make you a promise,' I hold out my pinkie. 'If you win the next game then I'll let you do whatever you want to me,'

'All I have to do is win?' He doesn't take it as a challenge.

'Too easy? Okay then you need to get an ambassador from at least two D1 school to want you.' I pressure it.

'Fuck.' He smiles.

'You shouldn't have been cocky about it,' I laugh.

'Yeah I shouldn't have been.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
124 28 24
/dษชหˆlษชษ™riษ™m/ /dษชหˆlษชriษ™m/ [uncountable] a mental state where somebody becomes excited and not able to think or speak clearly, usually because of illne...
1.6M 38.1K 71
"๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
685 126 24
<COMPLETED> Fasten your seatbelts, towards the journey of mixed emotions... They say life is hard. Yes, it is. But can you imagine how hard it...