THE DREAM || FORMULA 1 (C)

By hamiltonbby

In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality.. More

[00]
[01]
[02]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[note]
[Extra 1]
[Extra 2]
[Extra 3]

[07]

3K 66 12
By hamiltonbby

( real life ! )

Sliverstone, the home race of many drivers on the grid. The race weekend Leah couldn't wait for, her home Grand Prix.

As soon as Leah and Lewis got out of the car you could already hear all the cheers for them. The father and daughter made their way into the paddock where they were surrounded by cameras and fans.

Leah hugged her father before she quickly made her way into the safety of the Mcalren hospitality. She greeted her crew before she got some food and sat down opposite Lando.

"Hey Le! Excited for your first home race?" Lando asked. "Yeah can't wait for it, it's crazy out there" Leah said. "You are a Hamilton after all" Lando replied making Leah smile.

"I mean, I remember your F2 race last year and it must have been a record for how many fans were watching" Lando said. "Fans here are amazing and I'm so grateful for them" Leah smiled.

"Hey Le!" STOFFEL VANDOORNE said as he sat down next to Leah. "Stoff! What are you doing here?" Leah asked as she gave him a hug.

"Oh, has Toto not told you yet?" Stoffel asked. "Told me what?" Leah questioned. "George isn't feeling very well, so they don't know if he will be well enough for the race tomorrow" Stoffel told her.

"So, your going to be in the Mercedes car?" Lando asked. "I don't know, if will either be me or Leah" Stoffel replied. "Wait! What?!" Leah exclaimed.

"Le, you have way more experience in that car than me. If Mercedes want to play it safe they will choose you and I'll be in your car" Stoffel said ad Leah's face lit up.

( instagram ! )

@f1

Liked by lewishamilton, mercedesamgf1 and 1,263,836 others
f1: BREAKING: Leah Hamilton will race for Mercedes today as George Russell is ruled out due to illness.
tagged: leahhamilton mercedesamgf1
view all 26,738 comments

username Let's go!!!

username C'mon Leah, go get that win!!

username 🤩🤩🤩

username Who's racing for Mclaren then?
> username Stoffel Vandoorne is replacing Leah!

username Hamilton's🤩

username I really want a first win for Leah now!

username Let's gooooo!!!

username Mercedes choosing the right person, what a race this is going to be!
> username Leah has the most experience with their cars, so it was the best option!

username Let's goo Leah!!!

username C'monnnn

( real life ! )

Leah couldn't contain her excitement when Toto had pulled her to one side just hours before the race and explained everything. But it did confuse her a little bit too.

"Why did you choose me over Stoffel?" Leah asked. "You have the most experience with our cars Le, you've done lots of practice laps and done pre-season with us" Toto told her.

"Le, don't you dare take away this opportunity to try and give it to me! I'm feel more confident in the Mclaren, I'll keep your car safe don't worry!" Stoffel said as he walked over.

Leah smiled and hugged him as he hugged her back. "Right, let's get you all ready, shall we?" Toto said as the young Hamilton smiled.

"See you on the track Le!" Stoffel called. "Get my car into the top 10, yeah?" Leah replied. "More like top 5 Lele!" Stoffel added as Leah made her way into the Mercedes garage.

"Your going to be fine Le" Lewis said as he kissed her forehead. "Let's hope your right! I'm going to call George to see how he is" Leah added.

"Hey LeLe!" George said as his face popped up on the screen. "Hey! How are you feeling?" She asked. "I'm alright, but there was no way I could of raced today" George added.

"Don't worry I'll keep your car in shape!" Leah told him as she started to make her way towards to drivers parade. "I'm sure you will, go get that win Le" George added.

"I better be going, talk to you after the race!" Leah said. "Good luck today, just remember to enjoy it out there too!" George replied as the called ended shortly later.

Leah was the last to make it onto the drivers parade. "Took your time, just because you are driving in a Merc—" Lando started by Leah covered his mouth with her hand.

Drivers laughed around as Lando licked Leah's making her squeal and kick him. "Your such a child! Didn't you learn not to lick someone hand?" Leah questioned.

"Your younger than me!"

"I act like an adult more than you!"

"Not true!"

"Yes it is!"

"I got into f1 before you!"

"I was younger than you when I got in!"

"You was only a year younger!"

"Still I was younger!"

"At least Zak likes me more!"

"At least I'm not scared of Toto!"

"Okay! Okay! Let's break it up kids!" Alex said as he got in the middle of his two friends. "I wish George was here" Leah mumbled.

"You wouldn't be in Mercedes seat if he was here!" Lando added. "You—" Leah started but she was cut off due to someone picking her up from behind. "Alright, play time is over!" Max said.

"Max! Put me down!" Leah said as Max put her down next to Daniel. "Hey lil one!" Daniel smiled and ruffled her hair. "Don't Danny, Lando has put me a bad mood" Leah warned.

"Don't worry LeLe, you will get to win today" Daniel added. "That's what I'm aiming for anyways" Leah smiled. "You have to beat us to do that!" Max smirked.

"That won't be a problem!" Leah replied.

Formation Lap

"The main news today, Leah Hamilton is in the Mercedes car which is starting P4. George did amazing job in qualifying yesterday as we could all tell that he wasn't feeling very well. I think it was the best thing for him to have a race off" Crofty said.

"Leah only has to two RedBull and Lewis ahead of her, she's one of the favourite to win this race." Martin added.

Lap 1 || P4

"It's lights out and away we go! Lewis Hamilton gets a great start ahead of Max Verstappen—Leah Hamilton and Daniel Ricciardo wheel to wheel and the Mercedes driver is ahead!" Crofty said.

Lap 15 || P3

"Leah Hamilton is gaining on Max Verstappen, they are wheel to wheel and what a move from the rookie! Leah Hamilton puts her car ahead of Verstappen, it's a Mercedes 1-2!" Martin said.

R- "Great move Le! Let's keep going!"

L- "Dad's in front? How's Stoff doing?"

R- "Confirm that Lewis is in front, Vandoorne is currently P6!"

L- "Copy! Go on Stoff!"

"Leah asking who's in front and how Stoffel is doing in her car" Martin said. "Yeah, there was a bit of confusion when it was announced Leah was taking over in the Mercedes, many people thought Stoffel should be in the Mercedes seat"

"I think Mercedes made the right decision to have Leah in her car, she's had way more experience in their cars that anyone else"

Lap 46 || P2

"-Isn't this just brilliant? The two Sliver-Arrows, the father and daughter, battling away in the final stages of this race!"

"I'm sure whoever wins this race, the fans wouldn't care. All we know, it's going to be a Mercedes 1-2 but who's going to come up on top? Leah and Lewis still battling away!"

"No team orders in Mercedes, this is just the father and daughter battling away on their home race!"

Lap 49 || P1

"The battle continues, Lewis still out in front but is struggling now as Leah Hamilton had a way better exist out of the corner than him!"

"The two Mercedes are wheel to wheel—Leah Hamilton gets ahead of Lewis! Wow! What a move from the rookie, surely now Leah on her way for her first win!"

L- "That's my daughter for you"

R- "It sure is Lewis, it sure is!"

Lap 52 || P1🏁

"It's been a race to remember for Leah Hamilton, she's been a star of the paddock ever since she first came to a race when she was only 2 years old—

—Her dream was to reach f1 and race against her father, well today she's been racing alongside him and has had so many amazing battles!"

"For the first time in her career and definitely not the last, LEAH HAMILTON CROSSES THE LINE TO WIN THE BRITISH GRAND PRIX!"

"It's a Mercedes 1-2 as Lewis Hamilton crosses the line just behind his daughter and Daniel Ricciardo claims P3!"

R- "You are a race winner!! What a drive Le, you deserve that so much!!"

L- "Thank you guys for much for this opportunity, this team means so much to me I love you all!! Let's gooo, ahhh!!!"

R- "Leah, it's Toto. Congratulations on your first win, you deserve this and we can't wait to see what the future holds, again a big congratulations you deserve it to much!"

L- "Thanks Toto!"

As Leah was making her way around the track for her cool down lap, she was waving at the fans and she could hear all the cheers.

Leah just tried to get around her head what she had just done. Remember how she saw the whole Mercedes and Mclaren crew up on the barriers cheering for her as she crossed the line.

She had done it, she had won a formula1 race.

Leah parked her car in the P1 place and instantly got out. The fans cheers grew even louder if it was possible. Leah was lifted up in the air, she knew it was her father's arms.

"I'm so so proud of you Le!!" Lewis exclaimed as they both took off their helmets. Lewis kissed her forehead before Leah had ran to the Mercedes and the Mclaren crew.

All the drivers came over and congratulated Leah. Once Leah had finished her interview and made her way into the cool down room.

"Congrats Le!" Daniel said as they did a fist bump and hugged. "Thanks Danny" Leah smiled as the watched the replay for the race.

"Didn't that go on for like 5 laps? You both battling like that" Daniel asked. "Yeah it did, then Le had a better exist out of the corner. I couldn't be mad when she went ahead of me" Lewis said as Leah smiled.

So enough the podium celebrations started, it just led to Leah being drenched in champagne and Daniel making her do a shoey.

What a day.

( instagram ! )

@leahhamilton

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️
Liked by lewishamilton, neymarjr snd 5,183,937 others
leahhamilton: What a day🤩

I generally don't know what to say but I firstly want to say I hope that @georgerussell63 will feel better soon! Also, a big well done to @svandoorne on his P5 finish, thank you for keeping my car safe!

A massive thank you to @mercedesamgf1 for giving me to opportunity to drive for them today, it was a dream come true for me!! To be able to say I won my first ever formula 1 race at my home track is so crazy!!

It was a 1-2 finish for us @lewishamilton what a race and some amazing battles we had out there today. You taught me everything and I'm so grateful for it all and this is just the beginning, I love you dad🤍

Thank you guys for all the support today, it means so so much!❤️
view all 56,638 comments

username Yes Leah!!🤩

lewishamilton I may have taught you a lot but it was down to your dedication and hard work. Proud of you Le❤️
> leahhamilton Love you dad!❤️

username What a driver!!!

username That's what Hamilton's do!

username Congrats Le!!!

neymarjr Congratulations lil one!! What a drive that was, you deserved that!🖤
> leahhamilton Thank you Ney🤍

username What a race that was!!

username Woww🤩🤩

username Hamilton's👑

username Having Lewis and Leah on the podium is something I didn't know I needed!

username Mercedes sign her!!!

georgerussell63 Knew you could do it LeLe! Feeling a lot better now!🙌🏼
> leahhamilton I kept your car safe, glad you are G!😊

username What a race Leah!!

username You deserve that so much!

username What a battle with you and Lewis!
> username It went on for like 5 laps!!
>> username Then Leah got ahead and did you hear Lewis's radio?🥰

username Father and daughter goalsss

svandoorne Thanks Lele! You know I always keep my promises!🖤
> leahhamilton You sure do!🖤

username Leah doing a shoeyyy😂

username A podium I never knew I needed!🤩

username Congrats Leahhh!!

danielricciardo Enjoyed the shoey?
> leahhamilton Wasn't half bad Danny, still don't get why you do it though!

username 🔥🔥🔥

username Look at Lewis's new post!!!

mercedesamgf1 Proud of you Lele!!❤️
> leahhamilton Love you all!!!❤️

( instagram ! )

@lewishamilton

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️
Liked by naomischiff, k.mbappe and 4,848,993 others
lewishamilton: A moment we will always remember. Your dream was always to race in formula1, but I know you wanted race alongside me one day. Today was the day it happened and what a race it was.

I may have taught you a lot of things but it all comes down to your dedication and hard work. This is just the beginning of it all. So proud of you, I love you so much Le❤️
tagged: leahhamilton
view all 52,738 comments

username What a duo!!🥰

username Hamilton's👑

username What a race!🤩

leahhamilton Stopp!! Your making me emotional, I love you dad!!❤️
> lewishamilton Just saying everything that's true, Le❤️

username You can't never hate on Lewis's father skills!!

mercedesamgf1 Hamilton's👑❤️
> leahhamilton Team❤️
>> mclaren What about us LeLe?😔
>>> leahhamilton I love you guys too!!
>>>> mercedesamgf1 She loves us more!

username I love the admins!!😂

username Leah at Mercedes just seems so right!

neymarjr World Champion in the making👑
> lewishamilton She definitely is🖤
>> leahhamilton Thanks Ney❤️

username It runs in the family🤩

username Lewis and Leah on the podium >>

username Congrats Leah!!!❤️

username 🔥🔥🔥

k.mbappe What a race that was! Congrats Le, deserve it!🤍
> leahhamilton Thank you Ky!🤍

username 🥰🥰🥰

username 👑👑👑

username What a few battles that was!

username Woo!! Well done Le!!

( note ! )

Sorry guys for the long wait, hope you enjoyed this chapter and it made up for the time you had to wait!🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 3.7K 24
There's nothing else in life I ever need, my dream, Amaranthine.
214K 3.4K 26
Enzo Elodi Wolff, Daughter of Toto Wolff. An internet sensation that every girl wants to be. In love with the opposing teams driver? πŸ”ΈInstagram st...
666K 16.7K 63
She would grab whatever she could - a look, a whisper, a moan - to salvage from perishing, to preserve. But time is most unforgiving, and she couldn'...