Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

By Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... More

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Shin Soukoku

2K 35 159
By Jyung_0829

An idea from @SumireInuzuka! Also a very long time so here's a screenshot lmao

I had a hard time trying to imagine out a scenario because well, plot shit :3

Also:

Excuse me? I HAVE REACHED 1K VIEWS?? SOMEONE PINCH ME RN CAUSE THIS IS A JOKE
Thank you guys sm😭

Relationships have different types to say. There's the parents-children relationship, the siblings-siblings relationship, the adult-child relationship, even if it's illegal, platonic relationship, and lastly, romantic relationship. No matter how many relationships there are, it is always built over one thing(except the abusive relationships ofc). The one particular feeling that grabs at your throat and suffocates you. The feeling that makes your heart beats faster and forces the blood to rush into your face whenever you see this particular person. Love.

It's great to experience something like that, but it's also scary. It's like you're in front of a forest that you've planned to hike it, but it has gone dark. With this feeling, you could make yourself try things that your crush likes and possibly ended up liking them yourselves and possibly improving yourself, but there's also the scary bit, where you knew one day your crush will find out about your feelings and the fact that it's a 50% chance they would like you back. But there's also the sad bit, where they would reject you and you'll spend the rest of your life in total heartbreak and darkness. Just a simple word, "friend", "bro", just one simple word they have to call you, and you'll feel all of your dreams crashing down.

Akutagawa sat in his room, staying silent before suddenly grabbing a book and throwing it to the door, which had just opened right at the time and the book would have hit the intruder's face if he hadn't used his ability.

"Woah, calm down there" the mafia executive said, stepping aside and stopped his ability, letting the book fall down on the floor. "What's wrong to the point that you have to throw an object?"

"It's nothing, Chuuya-san" the boy mumbled, going back to staring at his wall. Chuuya walked in, postioning his hat.

"There's something wrong. What is it? You can tell me?" Chuuya said, sitting on the bed beside him. The other just let out a sigh before turning to him.

"It's just that I've been feeling a bit weird nowaday- and no, I'm not getting a cold",Akutagawa added, seeing the concerned look on Chuuya's face, "-and I have no idea why"

"A little bit of description please?"

"Like my heart beats fast, I can't stop thinking about him..."

"...Are you in love?"

△▽△▽△

In the Armed Detective Agency, Atsushi was doing his and his mentor's work when someone knocked on the door nervously. The members looked up, and stared at the door, wondering if the Port Mafia had decided to ambush their agency again. Instead, someone peeked through with a raccoon staying on their head.

"Poeee!!" Ranpo squealed, getting off the table filled with sweets and snacks of all king and running towards his lover. Poe opened the door a bit more before welcoming the other into his arms. They hugged each other tightly as the others watched. Kenji was smiling as always, bless him, Kyouka was talking to someone over the phone, Tanizaki was getting teased by Naomi, Kunikida pushed his glasses up and went back to his work, Dazai was just smirking and Atsushi gave a friendly wave before going back to his work.

"Uh huh...yes...ok...I'll bring him out if I could..." the girl said, nodding to whatever the other was saying over the phone. Then she hung up with a "bye" and went up to Atsushi.

"Yes?" The boy hummed, looking up at Kyouka while picking up his glass of water to drink.

"Will you go on a blind date?"

Atsushi spat the water out on the papers in shock.

△▽△▽△

"Kyouka-chan, I think it's unnecessary to blind fold me..." Atsushi said, following wherever Kyouka was pulling his arm. Then he felt her stopping so he stopped too. He could hear another pair of footsteps approaching and Kyouka exchanged a few words to the other before going away, leaving Atsushi behind. He took off his blind fold, and his eyes widened when he saw his enemy that somehow managed to turn into his crush standing right before him.

"Aku-Akutagawa?!"

"Jinko?!"

Then the realization hit them.

"YOU'RE MY BLIND DATE?!" They screamed at each other at the same time.

△▽△▽△

After they got over the shock, the white haired boy swore he could hear the other mumbling "Damn it Gin..." but decided to stay silent. They just stood there in silence, the wind brushing against them. Atsushi swore he could even hear his crush's breathing due to the silence. Finally Akutagawa spoke up

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

Atsushi raised an eyebrow, not trusting the boy in case he tries to rip off his leg again. Akutagawa sighed.

"I'm not going to try and kill you today, alright? Might as well make our time worth it after it being wasted"

"Fine. Where do you want to go?"

"I asked you first, Jinko"

"First, my name is Atsushi, second, I actually have no idea where do I want to go"

They just stared at each other in silence. Akutagawa fidgeted a bit while Atsushi fiddled with his thumbs nervously. Finally like before, Akutagawa spoke up.

"Well there is this market I like to go to...but I don't know if you're interested"

"I don't mind! Let's go!"

△▽△▽△

"Woah, you like this market too?" Atsushi asked in awe. Apparently Akutagawa's market happened to be Atsushi's favorite market to visit.

"Yeah...it's my favorite"

"Woah, same! This market has so many best deals!"

Akutagawa nodded in silent agreement. They strolled around the market before Akutagawa suddenly bought a shining amethyst dangling from a gold chain and gave it to Atsushi silently. Atsushi quickly tried to give it back to Akutagawa, insisting he doesn't need any gifts, but Akutagawa was persistent and finally Atsushi accepted it, giving many thanks. Then he spotted a shimmering black onyx with its silver chain surrounding it and bought it for Akutagawa. The boy didn't want it, saying that he shouldn't waste money on him, but Atsushi didn't care and persuaded him to take it. They put their necklaces on and Atsushi smiled. Even Akutagawa managed to pull a small smile.

They went out of the market and Atsushi suggested a restaurant that has half of its foods 50% off for today and they immediately left to find it. When the bill came, they had a small argument on who was going to pay. In the end, Akutagawa won but Atsushi slipped his credit card in, and grinning when Akutagawa found out about it when he tried to pay.

△▽△▽△

"Well...today's fun" Atsushi hummed. Akutagawa nodded again, watching the sun going down in its horizon, filling the sky with brilliant colors such as red, orange, yellow...

They went to a few tourists attraction before going on the beach as their first time. Atsushi was surprised at the softness of the sand while Akutagawa stayed away from the sea waves in danger of making his coat wet.

"Who would have knew a sunset was so...beautiful" The boy said, his eyes slightly shimmering as he watched the sun. The amethyst really matches his eyes well, togeher with the gold chain.

"It's rare to see a sunset when you're busy..." Akutagawa added, watching the sun starting to disappear and filling the sky wih blue, purple...

Atsushi and Akutagawa made eye contact. A warm smile came on Atsushi's face as he gently took one of the other's hands.

"Thanks, Akutagawa. I had fun today"

Akutagawa was taken aback by such action, making a few coughs before turning his attention back to the ADA member.

"I had fun too, Jinko"

They stayed silent, a comfortable silence. They didn't need to speak to make things less awkward. They could just gaze into each other's eyes. Finally Atsushi checked the time.

"7:34 pm...I should really go now" Atsushi said before looking at Akutagawa. "Another time, perhaps?"

"Another time" the other agreed. They exchanged numbers and greeted each other with a "bye" as they headed for their work places.

△▽△▽△

Atsushi laid in bed, thinking about his day out as a smile stayed on his face. Suddenly his phone buzzed, signalling that someone had texted him. He opened it to find out it's the mafia's executive.

Akutagawa:
Hey Jinko

Atsushi:
Hi!

Akutagawa:
Are you busy tomorrow?

Atsushi:
Nope, not really

Akutagawa:
Could we do this again tomorrow then?

Atsushi's heart beats fasters as he replied.

Atsushi:
Sure! Time?

Akutagawa:
4 pm

Atsushi:
Sounds good to me!

Akutagawa:
See you at our usual meeting place?

Atsushi:
See ya!

Akutagawa:
Okay. Good night then

Atsushi:
Good night to you too!

As Atsushi put down his phone, he stared up at the ceiling.

It was all so different for him. This warm feeling that comes into his chest, his heart beating faster, his cheeks getting hotter. It was all so unique and different but he don't hate it. He in fact welcomed it with wide open arms. He closed his eyes, slowly making his way to dream land.

Ideas:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 25
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
579K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
869K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...