Gamophobia: Mikaelson's Mate...

By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

Gamophobia: The fear of commitment SEQUEL TO PHILOPHOBIA: MIKAELSON'S MATE Mikaelsons x oc x Kai Finn x oc El... More

Introduction
I Hate the Retroville Life
I Don't Hate the Retroville Life
May 10th 1994
Yellow Ledbetter
Pork Rinds...?
Bourbon Lane
I Love Scavenger Hunts
Maybe I Don't Hate Eclipses
Just Draw A Butterfly
To Go or Not To Go Home
Peter Pessimist :(
Let's Get Out Of Here
Home Bound?
Bar Hopping
My Favourite Golden Retriever
Flipping Switches 24/7
Woof Woof
HOME SWEET HOME
Breathing Isn't Important
Think Before You Speak
Don't Call Me Up
Sleep is a Strange Concept
Hot Yoga
I Feel Like Davina Claire
Crunch
Welcome to the Family
Just Kidding
Before-care <3
50 Shades of Mikaelson
It's Not What It Looks Like
Magic Fingers
FINA-FUCKING-LLY
Buzz Off Bex
Menopause Can't Come Soon Enough
Moral of the Story: Don't Get Sick
Bella Swan? I Only Know Lexi Carter
Here's The Thing...
Awkward is My Middle Name
Did You Know My Favourite Letter is K?
Stupid Hormones
It's Daddy Time
Splish Splash
Scrub-a-Dub-Dub
Stressful Shenanigans
Always and Forever
Epilogue

Baby Fever

4.4K 172 53
By -Mrs-Mikaelson-

"Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me." Lexi muttered as she looked at her reflection in her bathroom mirror. Lexi then frantically turned to the side, undoing the drawstring of her sweatpants and lowering them as she watched the mirror in horror. 

Oh

My

God

this shit spawned overnight.

Lexi gulped nervously before running her hand over her lower stomach, testing to see if the bulge was a large amount of bloating or if she was actually beginning to show. 

FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC

After a moment of no relief, Lexi recalled that she was now technically over 12 weeks which is when Dr Hart said she would begin to show. Out of stress, Lexi then ran her hands through her hair before deciding that she needed to hide her new baby bump and slid on a pair of high-waisted leggings which covered it. She then put on a hoodie which had previously belonged to either Kol or Kai seeing as they were the only ones of her mates who would actually wear a hoodie and then give it to her or not care when she stole it.

Once Lexi concluded she was emotionally and physically prepared to face her clingy mates who were going to quite literally glue to her when they saw the bump (an event which Lexi was trying to post-pone for as long as possible), she left her room and entered the downstairs kitchen. 

As soon as Lexi was in the kitchen, she slipped into Finn's hold as he flipped the pancakes which he was making for her. Whilst she was in Finn's arms, she glared at Rebekah who was making coffee which, despite the desirable smell, Lexi knew was one of the foods and drinks she had been told to avoid during her pregnancy and with her overprotective mates, she knew the 'in moderation' strategy wasn't going to work. 

After Lexi left Finn's hold, Elijah came up behind her, his arms sliding under her hoodie and wrapping around her waist whilst he began to nose of the crook of her neck. As Lexi relaxed into his hold, Elijah slid his thumb under her waistband and began to roll it down so that it didn't apply pressure to her stomach. His gesture caused Lexi to tense as she recalled why she had decided to wear these pants in the first place. Before Lexi could stop him, his body froze, his hands which were on her waist and lips which had begun to move against her neck stilling suddenly. 

Lexi, who quickly pieced together that Elijah had noticed the bump, tried to wriggle out of his hold but was held still by Elijah's other arm whilst he cupped her lower abdomen.

INNER. ANIMAL. SHIT.

"Come on" Lexi whined as she tried to pry off Elijah's arm which was stopping her from moving. "I could literally have just eaten a burger when I was ovulating and my stomach would have bloated to the exact same size." Lexi reasoned as she continued to try and move under Elijah's firm grip. Her comment instantly attracted the attention of her other mates who quickly pieced together what she was referring to.

*Dramatically clears throat*

This folks,

is why you do not get in a relationship with a group of people who all have inner animals with breeding kinks but only for you...

okay... maybe I am the only one who will ever get into a situation like this... but still-

--------------------------------------------------

"Hello, Gorgeous." Enzo praised as he strolled into the Mikaelsons' living room, "Don't you look-"

"1000 weeks pregnant and pissed off at the world." Lexi said, cutting Enzo off.

"I was going to say beautiful but that clearly doesn't apply to your attitude right now." Enzo stated, stumping Lexi's mood swing as she contemplated his words.

"Get out." Niklaus snapped as he watched Lexi's reaction to Enzo's words.

"Don't listen to him." Damon said as he followed Enzo into the living room and collapsed into the lounge next to Lexi, causing her to groan as she tried to move over. As Lexi wriggled over, she adjusted waistband of her pants to cover the bump on her stomach which she was already becoming insecure about. 

As soon as Lexi made the slight change, she felt a deadly gaze on her. Lexi reluctantly raised her eyes to meet Elijah who watched her dominantly, knowing that the uncomfortable amount of pressure he was applying to her would force her to follow his unvoiced demand. Elijah, who refused to shift his view on the matter, watched as Lexi squirmed under his challenging gaze. After a moment, Lexi submissively dropped her gaze from Elijah's and lowered her waistband so that the elastic wasn't applying pressure to her lower abdomen. A slight smirk overtook Elijah features as he relished in his small victory.

"Okay." Damon said, interrupting the conversation the rest of the room had fallen into, "What are you hiding?" 

"What?" Lexi blurted out at Damon's sudden shift in demeanour.

"Lex" Damon started, "I know you better than you know yourself. What are you not telling us?"

Asshole

"We know who the father is." Lexi mumbled just loud enough for Bonnie, the only one present without supernatural hearing, to hear.

"Who is it?" Bonnie asked as tried to read each of the Mikaelsons and Kai's expressions. Lexi hesitated for a moment, nervously toying with Kol's hair as his head was currently resting on her thighs as he claimed he wanted to the baby's heartbeat better...

Fucking liar.

"Can we place bets?" Damon asked, stopping Lexi who was about to reveal who the father is.

"20 bucks on Kol." Enzo deadpanned earning him a death stare from Lexi.

"Bottle of bourbon on Nikki." Damon stated.

God forbid Damon uses an actual currency.

"15 bucks on Finn." Stefan said as he read each of Lexi's soulmates body languages.

"Come on, Bonnie." Enzo taunted as he noticed she was the only one who hadn't placed a bet, "Who do you think it will be?"

"This isn't something to place bets on." Bonnie stated, "This is a genuinely significant part of Lexi's pregnancy and is important to her life."

"Thank you, Bonnie." Lexi said.

"But 50 bucks on Elijah." Bonnie deadpanned.

What the fuck?

"Why does no one think I could be the father?" Kai whined.

"They wouldn't have let you live if the baby was yours." Stefan explained, gesturing to the Mikaelsons.

"So do you want to know who the father is or-" Lexi started.

"Who is it?" Enzo blurted out.

"It's Elijah's." Lexi stated.

"What?" Damon almost shouted. "No litter of puppies?" He clarified, earning him a death stare from Klaus. 

"No puppies and no bourbon for you." Lexi answered.

"Damn it." Damon muttered.

"Aww." Stefan said, "Daddy Elijah. That's going to be cute."

"Isn't it sir-" Damon started causing Lexi to choke on her saliva whilst Bonnie began cackling. 

"You know what?" Lexi asked. "If we are still here in one month I will tell you who is best overall, if we are still here in two months I will rate them and in three months I will give you a full on review with a detailed description of my first time with each of them." Lexi deadpanned, knowing that they would most likely be out of here in a few weeks.

HOLY SHIT

I FORGOT I DID THAT-

WE WERE THERE FOR FOUR MONTHS-

As Lexi slapped her hand over her mouth whilst she continued dying, Bonnie failed at containing her laughter, the fond memories of their early time in the prison world coming back. Once Lexi recovered from her embarrassment and Bonnie recovered for her laughter, a confused Elijah watched as Bonnie, Lexi, and Damon exchanged an awkward look.

"Anyways," Bonnie said, changing the topic, "Pay up losers."

--------------------------------------------------

"Aren't you guys wondering how you will all deal with a baby in this house" Stefan asked.

"Please" Lexi started, "It's Elijah's. This baby is coming out in a suit and tie."

"Even if it's a girl?" Damon challenged.

"It's still part mine." Lexi said, reminding Damon, Stefan, and Bonnie of her iconic look at the masquerade ball which felt like a lifetime ago.

"This baby is going to be really attractive." Enzo said after a moment of looking between Lexi and Elijah.

Jacob Black- I mean what?

"I can't tell what I'm more offended by." Lexi said, "That you're sexualising my unborn baby or that you're calling me attractive in a room filled with my soulmates." Lexi's comment instantly caused Enzo to raise his gaze and notice the dangerous glares attacking him from around the room.

"Not my brightest moment." Enzo mumbled.

--------------------------------------------------

"I should probably get going" Bonnie said as she stood from her seat.

"I should go too." Enzo said, standing up to follow Bonnie when the pair then exchanged a knowing look which Lexi couldn't decipher as she watched the interaction.

huh?

OH-

THOSE HORNY BITCHES- wait... are they finally together? I know I had to watch months of suffocating chemistry between them but did the two people in my life who never put themselves first finally put themselves first-

WOOO HOOO

Proud best friend moment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Him By WolfieXD49

Fanfiction

201K 6.1K 34
Benny Gilbert found himself at the center of four vampires. Soulmates hmmm. First his twin sister and her vampire drama now this? On top of that visi...
202K 5.4K 75
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’๐’‚ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’ƒ๐’†๐’“๐’• "๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ" ๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’‚๐’ ๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’†๐’๐’š ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’•...
101K 1.7K 6
โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž, ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ .โž เผปเผปเผปโ‹‡โ‹†โœฆโ‹†โ‹‡เผบเผบเผบ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
847K 27.7K 66
Sedatephobia: The fear of silence. Mikaelsons x oc Finn x oc Elijah x oc Klaus x oc Kol x oc Rebekah x oc Henrik x oc