Story Of Us || Yenyul Oneshots

By cyjyul

yenyul/yulyen oneshots, twoshots, triple shots and many shots for yenyul/yulyen nations out there! ⚠WARNING... More

Be Mine
At the Bar
The Mute Girl
Kang Hyeri
My Boss [part 1]
My Boss [end]
Birthday
Jealous
It's Start With A Fake Relationship
Lesson
Coward
My Boss [bonus chapter]
You Are Mine
Arrange Marriage
Stranger
Ex
Housemate
Our First Meet
Memory
Vending Machine
Bestfriend (?)
We Met On Our Wedding Day
Second Chance
Someday
Someday [end]
Library
Try
Backstreet (?)
We Met Again
Protect Her, Loving Her
Protect Her, Loving Her [end]
Blind Date
Stuck With You
Stuck With You [end]
Stay
Stay [part 2]
Stay [part 3]
Stay [end]
Stuck With You [bonus chapter]
Meet
Ex (Bonus Chapter)
Don't Go Anymore
Still Loving You
Mystery Girl
You Are The Only One
Blind Love
Mistake
It's Love
360°
약속한다 (Promise)
약속한다 (Promise) [end]
Crush
Dare
Bodyguard
Her
Someone New
Bodyguard [bonus chapter]
Chocolate Love
Dear Inspector, I miss You
Strawberry Milk
My Hot CEO
Pepero Kiss
I've Finally Found You
The Paid Girlfriend
Accepted
Fate
Christmas Wish
Lecturer
About Us
Remember
Fight
Move On
My Hot Roommate
My Home
You & I
You & I [end]
Mine
Adopted Sister
Adopted Sister [end]
Babysitter
Babysitter [part 2]
Babysitter [end]
Divorce
Hot Wife
My Cousin's Girlfriend
Her Mysterious Face
Take Care
Obsession
Forbidden Love
With You
Fixed
A Promise
A Promise [Bonus Chapter]
Kiss
Sparkling Love

Cheating

508 36 7
By cyjyul

"Ahhh~Mmhhmm~"

A woman moaned softly and her right hand was grabbing on someone's hair, gripping it tight and she continue to moaning.

Meanwhile the person keep kissing the woman's lips, and went down to her neck. "Y-Yena... E-Enough plea-se.." say the woman as she try to pushed Yena.

Yena lift her head up and look at the woman seductively. "But why, Yuri ahh? I still want to touch you there." answer Yena while her hand touch Yuri's private spot.

Yuri keep shakes her head, her forehead are sweating. "N-No, s-stop. H-Hyewon will caught us, Yena." add Yuri and Yena sigh aggressively.

She looks away from Yuri who was sitting on the sink in the restroom. Yuri squeaked and cupped Yena's face. They looked at each other.

"I promise, we will meet tonight." Yuri give Yena her sweet smile. Yena was not believing Yuri but then she sigh and nod.

"Make sure you are not doing anything with Hyewon."

"Of course, ducky."

Yena finally smile and she lift Yuri to get off from the sink. They smiled to each other. "I have to go now. Hyewon will search me. You should go too, Juri also might search for you."

Yena nodded like a good puppy and Yuri walk leaving the restroom after kiss Yena's cheeks. Yena chuckles before she also leave the restroom 10 minutes after Yuri left.

Both Yena and Yuri already have girlfriends, but they actually don't really love them. It is just because they just want a partner.

And yes, both of them was cheating behind their girlfriends. Yena and Yuri already being in relationship for almost 5 months. They first meet when Juri and Hyewon bump into each other.

**********************************************

"Why it took you so long?" ask Hyewon weirdly when Yuri sit on her chair in front of Hyewon. Yuri flip her hair and looked. "My stomach is hurts."

answered Yuri simply. To be honest, she really don't like Hyewon's attitude that was too protective until controlling her life.

Hyewon roll her eyes and she touch Yuri's hand. Yuri try to pull her hand but Hyewon grips it tight. "I'm just asking. Why did your voice sounds mad?"

Yuri sigh and look into Hyewon's eyes. "Because you controlling my life until I can't being friends with anyone!" answer her and glared.

Hyewon scoffed. "I do that because I love you, Yuri. And I don't want anybody own you. You are mine." Yuri smirked as she shook her head.

"But I don't love you―"

"Yes, you love me!"

Hyewon cutted her off and Yuri was startled. Forcefully, she pull her hand and start to eat with a full mad in her heart. Hyewon smile.

Without noticing that Yena was staring to them from the corner of the restaurant. She gritted her teeth seeing what Hyewon do to Yuri. She held the forks tight.

"Yena? What's wrong?" ask someone make she back to her sense and look in front of her. She fake smiles.

"Nothing, Juri ssi." answered her and Juri deeply sighed. "I told you to not being formal with me. We are girlfriends now and we love each other."

Yena was gasped and she chuckles fakely. "I want you to be my girlfriend because it's my friend's dare for me. That's all. Hope you can understand it."

Yena utter, continue to eating and completely ignoring Juri. Juri bites her lips hearing that and she slowly back to eat.

"EO?? We met again?" ask Juri while smiling as she stopped when saw Hyewon and Yuri was walking beside her and Yena. Hyewon and Yuri also stop.

Meanwhile Yena just silent, she secretly staring to Yuri. Yuri realized it, she look back to Yena and Yena smile to her. Yuri returned the smile sweetly.

"Oh yes we met again, you are Juri right?" ask Hyewon nicely and Juri chuckles while nodding. "Yes, I am. And you Hyewon ssi?" ask her back and Hyewon nods.

"Hi Yuri ssi. Long time no see you." greet Juri make Yuri turn her attention to her. Yena felt sad. "Hi, Juri. Hi Yena." greet her back.

Hyewon can see Yena's smile getting wider seeing Yuri and she felt mad. Hyewon quickly wrap her arms around Yuri's waist tight, making Yuri was shocked.

"I'm sorry, but we have to go now. Let's go, baby." Hyewon kissed Yuri's cheeks before bowed to them.

Both Yena and Yuri was startled, and Yuri can see Yena's face that already changed. She felt scared when meet Yena's cold eyes.

"Yes we will get going too. See you soon, Hyewon ssi, Yuri ssi." say Juri and bowed to them. Juri and Yena walked leaving them. Yuri immediately pushed Hyewon loudly.

"What's wrong with you?! Who let you kiss me?!" mad Yuri while wiping her cheeks aggressively. Hyewon looked at her madly. "Why? You have to like it! I clearly saw that Yena seems like you!"

Yuri was surprised, she really shocked when Hyewon caught them. She went silent and Hyewon take a deep breath.

"Let's go." Hyewon pull Yuri and Yuri just follow since she don't want Hyewon is suspicious.

THAT night, Yuri walked to the apartment, she stopped in front of one door. Putting the password correctly like she the owner of the room, Yuri opened the door slowly.

She stepped into the house and close the door gently. Yuri turn around and yet, she was shocked seeing Yena who was standing in front of her, not too far.

"Y-Yena... Hi, ducky."

"Where did you go until this late night? We already promised to meet at 9 pm."

said Yena coldly. Yuri clear her throat before she laughed awkwardly. "I-I'm sorry, d-ducky... B-But Hyewon won't let me g-go. She kept bring me to everywhere."

Yena cross her arms over her chest. "Yes, Hyewon. Always Hyewon. She's even fucking kissing you in front of my eyes. So, don't talk with me."

Yena turn around and walk to her room. Yuri bites her lips and she immediately chased after Yena. "Yena! Listen to me first."

Yuri grabbed Yena's wrist make Yena stopped and Yuri turn her round to face the girl. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm also felt shocked when she suddenly kissed me. Trust me, ducky."

Yena just silent, she didn't answering Yuri a little. She let go of her wrist and walked to play games in her computer. Yuri sighed heavily.

She just looking at Yena who was playing games. "Choi Yena~please forgive me..." Yuri pouted and she lean closer to Yena. Yuri then sit on Yena's lap, face to face and hugging Yena tightly.

Yuri snuggled into Yena's neck, seeking for a warm and closed both her eyes. "Ducky, talk to me please. I begging you.." add her sadly.

Yena who was played games stopped and sigh. She turn off her computer and squeaked. Yuri who heard that quickly opened her eyes and look to her lover.

"I'm sorry~" Yuri pouting and look into Yena's eyes. Yena sigh again and she nodded. Yuri slowly smiles and held Yena's face.

The black hair woman chuckles and kiss Yena's pouty lips. "I'm so sorry, I didn't expected that she will kissed me. I'm sorry too because I broke our promise."

Yuri add and she hugged Yena back. This time, Yena returning the hugged make Yuri smile happily. "I miss you so much." confess Yena, pouting.

"I miss you too, Yena." reply Yuri pampering and they looked at each other deeply. "Let's sleep, I'm sleepy." add her and Yena chuckles.

She stood up and bring Yuri like a koala to the bed. She lay Yuri down and smiling to her girlfriend. "You are tired hmm?" ask Yena and Yuri softly laughed.

"Not really, I just wanna cuddle with you right now. I wanna be in your arms." answer her make Yena blushing a little before she squeaks.

"Stop making me blushing, Joyul."

Yuri laugh and then Yena lay beside her. Yuri immediately lay in Yena's arms and hugging the older tightly. Yena closed the lamps.

"I don't want tomorrow is coming." Yena mutter, make Yuri lift her head up. "Why?" asked her. Yena scoffed before she start to speak.

"Because I don't want you leave me and go with Hyewon all the day. I hate it so much. I really want to tell her that you are mine." explain Yena with full of jealousy in her voice.

Yuri smile, she know Yena was so jealous but what can they do? "Ducky, I feel you. I also really want to tell her, but I'm afraid if Hyewon will do something worse. Babe, she's obsessed with me. She's really likes me."

Yena sigh, she turn her body to Yuri and stares to Yuri in dark. "That's the problem, Yul. I'm scared if she do something bad to you. And, how long we want to hide this relationship?"

Yena's question made Yuri went silent. Seeing Yuri was silent make Yena feel guilty and at the end, she just hugging Yuri. "I'm sorry, let's just sleep. But can you please stay with me tomorrow? Please don't go out with her for a day. Please??"

Yuri look to Yena who was pouting as always. She knows Yena was pouting even the room was dark. "Okay, I will spend time with you only. Don't worry."

Yena smile and she peck on Yuri's cheeks. "Thank you, Joyul." Yuri chuckles and nodded. After that, they went to sleep with Yuri singing a song to Yena.

BOTH Yena and Yuri now was walking together out from one mall together. They laughed together while joking a little.

Without noticing that someone was accidentally saw them and was gasped as she shocked. Yena and Yuri interwined their fingers together and continue to walk.

The person slowly followed them as she saw Yena and Yuri walked into a restaurant to eat. Yena and Yuri sit after finding a place.

They started to order some foods and drinks. While waiting for their order, they chatting a little.

The person sit far away from them, as she don't want to get caught with both Yena and Yuri. She pulled out her phone and dialled something.

"Joyul, did she disturbing you today?" asked Yena want to know. Yuri roll her eyes playfully and she chuckles. "Why? You want Hyewon to bothering me and make you jealous? Please I don't want being punished with you."

Yena face palming, she knows what Yuri's means. "You are too mean." comment her and pouts. Yuri chuckles and pinch the pouty lips.

Suddenly, Yena's phone was ringing. Yena take it and saw the id caller. Her face was changed. "Why, Yena?" asked Yuri worriedly.

"Juri is calling me." answered her and pick up the call. Yuri just silent, want to heard what Yena and Juri talking about.

"Hi, Juri. Why did you call me?"

"..."

"Nothing, just doing nothing in home."

"..."

"What?"

Yuri saw Yena was looking around the restaurant, want to find something. She was wonder and also look around the restaurant.

"What are you talking about?"

"..."

"I'm just... sorry but you already know that I don't love you."

"..."

"Just... Sorry."

Yena deeply sighed and put the phone on the table. Yuri saw Yena was different and quickly grips her hands. "Baby, what's wrong?"

Yena look into Yuri's eyes and she sigh again. "Juri already know about us." answered her make Yuri was shock, her jaw dropping.

"She said she saw us earlier in this mall and she followed us until to this restaurant. I searched her but failed." add Yena and Yuri felt worried.

"N-Now, how? What if... she t-tell Hyewon about us?"

Yena shushed Yuri who was panicked, she smile fakely. "I will protect you from her. Don't worry okay?" Yuri forcefully nodded.

"HI, BABY!"

Yuri who was cleaning her stuffs held hee chest when heard someone was shouting to her. She raised her head up and saw Hyewon.

"God, you startled me Kang!" Hyewon laughed hardly as she walked into Yuri's room and closed the door.

"Sorry, Yuri. Are you done?" Yuri just nodded answering Hyewon's question. She put the laptop in her bag.

Hyewon just staring to her deeply and Yuri realized it. "What's wrong? Why did you staring at me like that?" ask Yuri, she felt weird when Hyewon look at her.

"Nothing, just miss you." Yuri felt cringe hearing Hyewon's answered but she just silent.

Sorry but I miss my Yena more

"Let's go now. I want to bring you to one place." said Hyewon and pull Yuri's wrist. Yuri cannot say anything, at the end she just follow.

They get into Hyewon's car and Hyewon start to driving leaving the building. In the car, they just silent.

Yuri realized that Hyewon bring her to somewhere, and she didn't know where the place is. She looked to Hyewon. "Hye, where did we wanna go?"

But Hyewon just silent, she didn't answering Yuri. "Hyewon, answer me! Where did we wanna go?" mad Yuri, she felt uneasy.

Hyewon squeaked. She then look at Yuri sharply. "Shut up and just follow me, slut." answered her made Yuri felt scared. She look around the place.

Yuri take out her phone and want to dial Yena's number. Hyewon saw it and she quickly took the phone and throw it away. Yuri was shocked.

"Who you wanna call, huh? That Choi Yena?! Never happened, my love." Hyewon smirks and suddenly she took one handkerchief and put on Yuri's mouth.

Yuri try to push Hyewon's hand but the woman was too strong when she's mad. At the end, Yuri fainted.

**********************************************

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and it hurts her a little. Yuri rubbing her eyes gently before she saw herself in one room.

Yuri was panicked and immediately stand up. "Eo you finally awake, my love." Yuri turn around and saw Hyewon was standing at the corner of the room.

Yuri step back. "Hyewon what the hell are you doing? Let me go!" mad Yuri as she felt so scared right now. Hyewon laughed evilly.

"Let you go? No way, Yuri! I won't let you go after knowing that you cheated on me with that Choi Yena!" yelled Hyewon and step to Yuri.

Yuri keep stepping back, her eyes was teary. "I'm doing that because I love her, not you. I'm so sorry Hyewon, but I love Yena." answer Yuri truthly make Hyewon was deeply mad.

"No, you love me! Yena just lying to you!! You have to love me, Yuri!!" yell Hyewon and push Yuri until Yuri's body leans against the wall.

Yuri yelped in pain and Hyewon pinned her. She start to kiss Yuri forcefully make Yuri was disgusted. "Kang Hyewon, no!! Let me go!!"

Yuri push Hyewon hardly and slap her face. Hyewon gritted her teeth and slap Yuri back. Yuri scream in pain. "Slut. Let me teach you then, slut."

Hyewon pull Yuri and push her loudly on the bed. Hyewon went on top of her and pulled out Yuri's blazer forcefully. She ripped Yuri's white shirt until it's torn.

Yuri start to cry, she want to ask for help but she knows nobody was there except them. "Hyewon, e-enough please... Enough!! Yena!!"

Yuri shouted Yena's name while Hyewon just laughed. "Nobody can heard you, baby. Let's enjoy this and make Yena leave you alone."

Hyewon kiss Yuri's chest and neck, making Yuri cry even more. She still pushing the older hardly.

"YURI?!"

Hyewon stopped from kissing Yuri, she and Yuri look at the door. Yuri crying happily, she knows the voice. "Shit." curse Hyewon.

"YENA, HELP ME!!" yell Yuri and Hyewon closed her mouth. But Yena clearly heard the voice. She bumped into the door for several times until it's worked.

Yena saw Hyewon was about to run away and her eyes widen seeing Yuri's condition. "Bitch, how dare you!!" mad her and run to Hyewon.

She punch Hyewon and keep beating her, while Yuri just crying on the bed. "Y-Yena.. enough.." begging Yuri as she saw Hyewon was bleeding too much.

Yena obeying Yuri, she run closer to Yuri and hugging her girlfriend tight. Yuri continue to crying in Yena's arms. "Y-Yena.. I-I'm scared.."

Yena nodded, she shush Yuri gently. She pull out the hugged. "Yena, behind you!" yell Yuri as she saw Hyewon was standing behind Yena while holding something.

Hyewon immediately beat Yena's head using the stick, and Yena fainted. "Yena!" call someone make Hyewon and Yuri turn around.

Juri run to them with polices and the policewoman caught Hyewon. Juri lean closer and quickly call the ambulance.

YURI and Juri stand up after seeing the doctor walk out from Yena's room. "How's she, doctor?" ask Yuri quickly, not minding her condition.

"She's okay, but she needs adequate rest since her head was hit with a blunt stick." answer the doctor make Yuri and Juri nodded.

"I will go now." the doctor excuse himself and both of them say thanks to him. Juri then look to Yuri.

"Hearing Yena's condition already make me feel relieved. Go on. And trust me, Yuri. It's not me that telling Hyewon about you and Yena. She knows herself."

Juri explained and Yuri look at her. Juri flash her a smile before excusing herself, she don't want to interrupted them. Yuri wipes her tears and went into the room.

She saw Yena was lying on the bed, still not wake up yet. Yuri lean closer and sit on the chair beside Yena. "Stupid. Choi Yena stupid."

Yuri utter, she let her tears fall down and grips Yena's hand tight. Yuri was feeling tired and she went to sleep.

**********************************************

Yuri opened her eyes and yawned a little. "Good morning, princess." say someone make she was startled and look to Yena. Yena smiled.

"Y-Yena? You awake?" ask Yuri disbelief and Yena chuckles. After that, she nods to the woman. "Are you okay?" asked Yuri again and Yena squeaked.

"I'm okay, Joyul. And why did you didn't changed your torn clothes?" ask Yena and Yuri hit her shoulder make she yelped in pain.

"It's because of you, dumb! I was so worry about you until I didn't think of myself! You make me worry!" Yuri pouts and start to cry.

"E-Eo? Why did you crying, Joyul? O-Omo, I-I'm sorry, Yul.." Yena apologized and wipes Yuri's tears gently.

"Come on, hug me." add Yena make Yuri immediately hugged her, so tight. She rest her head on Yena's chest comfortably. Yena left out a soft smiles.

"I'm sorry, okay? It's sorry if I made you worry."

"Thank you, for saving me."

Yena nodded. "H-How did you know where am I?" ask Yuri want to know. She get on the bed to lay beside Yena.

"I called you for many times but you didn't answering me. I start to feel worry, plus I can feel something's wrong happened. And suddenly, Juri come to me and said she saw Hyewon's car on the road, going to somewhere. She also saw you and Hyewon seems fighting. So we immediately search for you and that bitch."

explained Yena and Yuri nod. She tighten the hugged. "Thank you, Yena. I cannot think if s-she... if she―"

"Don't say it. You will remember it again. Forget it, hmmm? Now, just think about you and me." Yuri softly chuckles and look to Yena.

She peck on Yena's lips making Yena smile happily. "I love you." whisper Yuri and Yena roll her eyes playfully. "I love you too."

last update before going to take exam although exam already started heheh

[3273 words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 202 25
WARNING ⚠️ a shit ton of txtzy ships * IF YOU DON'T LIKE SHIPPING IDOLS PLEASE LEAVE NOTE : this is my first one-shot/ship book thing i ever wrote...
1.1K 43 1
A yulyen one shot
33.1K 1.5K 20
[COMPLETED] What will happened if Jo Yuri, an excellent student have to married her enemy, Choi Yena, the troublemaker and always bothered her? 📌WA...
22.7K 1.8K 39
"Jo Yuri, marry me!" - Choi Yena "Hell no! You are selfish! You just wanna it for your own goodness!" - Jo Yuri Where Choi Yena has to marry Jo Yuri...