"He Just Appeared"

由 ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Techno's Family 3

262 13 6
由 ghoulwtv

"A scary movie?" Y/n asked William, "I don't know. I don't want Alyssa sleeping in my bed bed she's scared." Everyone was still sleeping and Y/n and William were making some plans for later tonight. "She can sleep with me and Techno. I don't mind," William nodded.

"Well, yeah. Sounds good to me. Thanks again, Y/n." Y/n nodded, sipping her coffee. A tired, pink haired man walked downstairs. They both looked at him. He was wearing a blank tanktop with pj pants that Y/n got him. He sat down next to Y/n, taking a drink of her coffee.

Y/n stood up, making his coffee the way he liked it. He handed it to her, "thank you.." he mumbled. "You guys shouldn't have stayed at the gym that long. It was like 3am when you got back." Y/n fixed a piece of his hair. He nodded, "I know.." Micheal walked downstairs next, he was just like Techno. Exhausted.

"Y/n," he laid his head down on the table. "Please, help a man out with a coffee.." She stood up again, "like Techno's? Black?" He nodded, she slid a cup in front of him.

Both the men laid their head on the table. "Techno, would you come to the store with me?" He turned his head over, so now he was looking at her. "Right now?.." He asked, she shook her head. "Later tonight." He nodded, closing his eyes again.

"You guys should go and sleep some more." William suggested, Y/n placed her hand on Techno's leg.

They nodded, "I just wanted to see Y/n.. I don't know why he's here.." Techno mumbled, "I needed coffee.." Micheal flipped Techno off even though he couldn't see it.

Y/n took Techno's hand, "come on, Techno." He slowly got up, following her upstairs. When Y/n walked in first Techno shut the door behind him. He grabbed her waist, "what are you-" he immediately put his mouth on her neck.

"Techno," she mumbled, he moved his lips higher onto her neck. She bit her bottom lip, "I," she could barely speak. "Thought you were-" he moved his lips to the one spot on her neck. Her knees grew a bit weak, she covered her mouth before a moan could escape.

"Techno," he voice was shaky, he pulled away. He stood up fully, looking down to her. Whatever she was about to say completely left her mind. As she looked up to his red face.

god, he's so pretty.

"I, uh," she said. "May I continue? Or did you have something to say?" He asked, he voice quiet since he was tired. Y/n took a short deep breath, "I thought you were tired."

"Did you want me to stop?" He asked, bending down to be in her face. She slowly shook her head, "then go ahead and cover your mouth again." He waited for her, but she didn't move.

She was just staring into his eyes. "What if you leave a mark?" She whispered, he smirked. He locked the door, pushing her onto the bed.

"I'll leave a few," he lifted her shirt up. He lightly kissed her bare stomach. As soon as his tongue touched her skin she threw her head back. He gripped tightly on her waist, pulling her towards his mouth even more.

"Unlock the door, man.." Micheal grumbled on the other side of the door. "You can stop fucking now, I want to sleep." Techno pulled away, slamming his fist on the bed frame. "Hold on, Y/n's changing." He pulled her shirt off of her slipping a new one on. He helped her stand up from the bed, he kissed her cheek. "Soon."

Techno walked over to the door and unlocked it. Micheal walked in and Techno laid down in bed. "Sorry, Micheal." Y/n said, "oh, it's fine. Don't worry," He waved it off as he laid back down in bed.

After it started to get dark.

The boys had been sleeping all day. Y/n walked upstairs, she sat on the side of the bed, looking down to Techno while he slept. She cupped the side of his face, his brows furrowed for a moment, relaxing after he knew the touch. He placed his rough hand on top of her soft hand.

His eyes stayed closed, "baby?.." Y/n whispered, he didn't react. "Baby?.." She said a bit louder, he groaned. "I'm going to go to the store.." She whispered, "okay, I'm up.." Techno mumbled as he sat up. "If you want to sleep longer you can.." He shook his head, "okay. Dress warm it's pretty cold outside."

He looked at what she was wearing. "Come here," he said, pulling her to his bag. He grabbed his big brown jacket. "Techno, I'm okay, I'm penalty warm." He shook his head, "it gets cold down here. You'll be cold without this," the jacket was about to her knees. She looked at him, the face of 'what the fuck.'

"I don't care if you don't like how it looks. I don't want you to be cold." He slipped on a hoodie and his big green jacket. "I'll bring it and if I get cold I'll put it on." Techno nodded, knowing she would be cold the moment they walked out the door. They walked downstairs and out the door.

Techno watched as Y/n's shoulders shivered. She didn't put the jacket on, she quickly sat down in the passenger's seat of Techno's car. Techno got in, she was turning the heater on. "I'll put it on before we get out." Techno nodded, placing his hand on her leg.

Y/n called someone, "yeah, I would like to place an order." She paused, "Can I get, uh," she put him on speaker opening her text messages.

"6 pepperoni pizzas," Techno looked at her phone. She was reading a text her father sent her, "and like 4 things of your breadsticks?"

"Okay, what will the name be on that?" He asked her, "Technoblade." They hung up, 6 pizzas?" She help up her phone, showing him the text William sent her. "That's what he told me to get."

He nodded and parked outside of a walmart. Techno watched her, she rolled her eyes and slipped the coat on. He opened the door for her, "princess." He said as she stepped out of the car, she reached for his hand.

Back home

Everyone grabbed candy, pizza and drinks. William and the mother took the couch. Y/n sat on the floor, Micheal was on her left side and Techno was on her right. Alyssa and Hannah were laying down in front of Y/n, their heads rested in her lap.

As everyone was closely watching the screen Y/n was holding tightly onto Techno's arm. Hannah had her arms wrapped around Y/n's waist, Alyssa holding onto her leg. Micheal had slowly scooted closer and closer to Y/n. His side was pushed against her side.

As a ghost popped up on screen all the girls screamed. Y/n held Techno's arm in her chest so tight she was starting to hurt him. The younger girls held on tighter to Y/n. The mother held onto William, Techno freed his arm, patting her back. Another jump scare happened, causing Y/n to wrapped her arms around his torso.

He moved his hand to her side. He felt Micheal's body pushed up against her, giving her no room whatsoever.

He's probably just scared. He wouldn't do anything like that to his brother's girlfriend.

He slid his hand in between their bodies, pulling her closer although she was already pressed against him. "Thank you," Y/n whispered very quietly. She didn't like it, but she assumed he was just scared like the younger girls.

Time Skip

The parents headed to bed before everyone else. As Techno and Y/n got up to go upstairs Hannah and Alyssa stopped them. "Maybe we could all sleep down here together.." Hannah whispered while Alyssa nodded in agreement.

Y/n felt bad, "scared?" Techno laughed, making fun of them. "That's a great idea, let's lay some blanket out and make a pallet."

Techno laid down next to Y/n. Hannah and Alyssa laid on the other side of him. Micheal was on the side of Y/n. Y/n laid her hand on Techno's chest, beginning to trace his abs.

She felt his breath clenched for a moment, she kissed his cheek and turned. Techno pushed his body against her back, wrapping his arms around her body.

Time Skip

Y/n felt suffocated as she slept. She had never felt like this while laying with Techno, so she assumed maybes on of the girls was laying on the other side of her. But she knew she was wrong when she felt an unfamiliar hand on her thigh. She looked and it was Micheal's, he was sleeping.

She was uncomfortable with him touching her, she moved his hand back to himself and brushed it off as an accident. As Techno felt her move she pulled her body more into his, groaning for a moment.

Y/n turned to him, kissing his chin softly. He started to move his hand up and down her stomach, kissing the back of her head.

Time Skip

Micheal tapped Techno's shoulder hard, he groaned waking up. "What?" He grumbled, looking up to him then down to Y/n's sleeping body.

"Want to go to the gym?" He asked, fresh out of the shower. Techno grumbled something under his breath. "I guess," he slowly let go of Y/n and kissed her head. When he stood up he looked down to her. She was sleeping on her side, you could see how she was holding him with her arms out.

He smiled, walking upstairs to get dressed. He picked up Y/n, she groaned. "Where are we going?.." "I'm gonna head to the gym. I was just putting you back in our bed."

She nodded, moving her head closer to his chest. Techno laid her down, pulling a cover over her. She placed her hands on his jaw, pulling his down. His knee was on the bed and his hands were holding him up on both sides of her head.

He looked into her eyes. Her eyes that were looking up to his.

Jesus Christ.

She looked so vulnerable.

So pretty.

So stunning.

He was broken out of the trance when her hand touched his color bone. "Where'd this come from?" She grabbed the necklace around his neck, examining it. It was her name, she smiled.

He got up, his face red. Techno covered his mouth. "Uh," he cleared his throat, "just had it for a while.." He mumbled, trying to leave the situation. As he opened the door she called his name.

"Techno." She said, her voice sounded stern for a moment. His hand on the doorknob he slowly turned to her. "Come here."

Unconsciously he immediately walked over, she pulled his jaw down, staring at the necklace. Techno watched her eyes, his jaw clenched when she looked up into his. She kissed his jaw, "have fun." She said, rolling over in bed.

Techno crawled on top of her. "That's not very fair." He kissed her face multiple times, she smiled pushing him back. "Okay! Okay!" She laughed, he took the smile off her face by kissing her lips. She smiled again, "Techno! Let's go!" Micheal yelled from downstairs.

"I love you," she said. He groaned, "I love you," he kissed her one last time before leaving.

Time Skip

After the boys had been gone for about an hour Y/n got a text.

- Techno <3
hey, y/n. it's micheal. do you mind bringing my water bottle? i completely forgot it, it's on my bed.

- y/n <3
oh, of course i don't mind!! i'll be there in a little bit.

Y/n decided to get dressed for the day.

(i'll show you guy's pictures of what she wears from now on)

She grabbed her wallet and Micheal's water and headed out.

At the gym

"Could I help you miss?" The man at the first desk asked, "oh, my boyfriend and his brother are here and he forgot his water. Is it okay if I just give it to him? I won't be long at all." The man waved, "take as long as you need."

Y/n looked over to the weights, she saw them at a bench press. She walked over, Techno was under the bar lifting while Micheal stood behind him. Y/n tapped on Micheal's shoulder. He turned around, sweat was dripping down his face. "Oh," he took the water bottle from Y/n.

"Thank you," Y/n looked behind him at the weight Techno was lifting. "That's a lot," she mumbled impressed. "Hell yeah it is," Techno did about three more before standing up. He looked pissed off and wiped the sweat dripping down from his face. When he looked up and saw Y/n his features soften.

He smiled, "hi." He waved, walking over to her. "Where are you off to?" He placed his hands on her waist. "I wanted to get some more jackets and I was going to get everyone breakfast. Do you need anything?" He shook his head, but stopped, "are you available?"

He winked, she smiled, "that was so corny." She laughed, "yeah, but babe. Could you bring me back another water bottle. I already drank my two." Y/n nodded, "I'll be back in a little bit then."

She kissed his sweaty cheek and started to walk away, "Y/n." He grabbed her wrist, "call me. So, I know you're okay." She smiled and nodded, "I love you." He made sure she knew, "I love you too." She smiled and walked off. Techno watched her, making sure none of the jacked guys in the gym tried to follow her.

She stopped at the front desk. "They get everything they need, Miss?" The man asked her, Techno watched closely, not know what was being said. She shook her head, "my boyfriend ran out of water too. So, I have to run to the store." He laughed, "alright, well when you get back take your time again."

She laughed and thanked him before leaving. Techno watched from outside the giant class windows as she got in his car and drove off.

Y/n pulled out into the nearest gas station. She quickly went in and grabbed two big bottles of water. "This will be it?" The lady working as her, "yes ma'am." She said, pulling her card out of her wallet. "Ma'am.." A young voice whispered behind her, she turned around.

It was a young girl, she was holding a bag of chips and a water bottle. "Do you think you could cover for me?.. I don't have enough money and me and my dad are starving.." The girl was dirty, wearing ripped up clothes.

Y/n's body froze, she saw herself in the girl as she was in the same situation before, but she was alone. Y/n nodded, "of course," she took the i teams from her and paid for them.

She hand the bag back to her and bent down, "thank you, Miss. We really needed this." The young girl smiled, "don't worry about that. Where are you and your dad staying?" She pointed out the window to a man sitting on the corner, holding a sign.

She nodded, "okay. Do you guys think you'll be there til noon?" The girl nodded, "tell him not to leave, okay? I will bring you guys some stuff, okay?" She nodded and wrapped her arms around Y/n. "Thank you, Miss. You have already given me a good birthday."

"Birthday?" Y/n asked, "I turned 15 today." Her heart sunk, the day she had to start living on the streets she was 15. "I'll be quick, okay?" She nodded and ran out of the store.

Y/n raced back to the gym, rushing inside and over to Techno and Micheal. Techno noticed how panicked she looked as she ran over to him. "Whats wrong?" He asked, she placed the water in his hand, "there's a girl and a dad. I have to go-" she started to run away, but Techno grabbed her.

"Y/n, calm down and tell me where you're rushing off to." She took a small deep breath, "there's a 15 year old girl and her dad out on the street. I have to go help them. I have to buy them food and water and clothes, and even a hotel room. And it's her birthday, so-" Techno pulled her away from Micheal.

"Y/n, I know you understand what it's like to be in her shoes and everything. But, baby. Sometimes people fake that shit, just for some quick cash." He said, she shook her head. "No, it's not fake. There's no way," She was getting a bit impatient, because she didn't want them to leave.

"Baby, I know you had a hard life, but you don't know if—" She cut him off. "Techno. I know it's real. I have to go." She said, he sighed, "Micheal come on, we're leaving." He waved him over and grabbed his gym bag. Y/n grabbed his hand and ran out the door. Micheal lagged behind a bit, Y/n slammed the gas as she pulled off.

"Y/n." Techno said, holding onto the door. She was easily started to hit 90. "Uh, Techno.." Micheal looked at the red light ahead, "Y/n!" Techno yelled, she slammed on the breaks, not crossing the red light.

Techno almost fell forward until Y/n held her arm in front of his chest. "Pull over," he said. She tapped her finger on the steering wheel, bitting the side of her other one. "Y/n, pull over." He said, the light turned green and she pressed the gas once again.

Techno and Micheal being throw back in there sides. "Y/n, damn it! You can speed all you want a the track, but you're not speeding right now!" He yelled at her, "Y/n! Slow down! You don't need to be in a car going 100!" He yelled at her again, she furrowed her brows.

"You're not speeding with me in the car!" He yelled, her features soften. He watched as her speed very quickly slowed down, now matching the speed limit. "If they truly need this, they will be there." He said, relaxing his shoulders. Y/n nodded, pulling into a Walmart.

They all walked in, Techno grabbed a basket while Y/n threw clothes in for the father and daughter. She grabbed multiple food items and the birthday cakes caught her eye. "You want to get them a cake?" Techno sad when she saw her eyeing them. "She said it was her birthday today." He nodded, "go ahead." She walked over, grabbing on and putting it in the basket.

Time Skip

Techno watched a smile spread across Y/n's face when she saw they were still there. Techno and Micheal helped her carry the bags, but she stopped when she got closer. "What's wrong, baby?" Techno asked, he stepped closer. The man jaw was hanging open and he was wearing Y/n's merchandise.

She dropped the bags, "that's my merchandise. That's a lot of money." She mumbled, clearly upset she was lied to. Techno sighed, placing the bags down. Micheal shook his head at the man, "she really wanted to help you, asshole." He threw the bags at him.

"Miss Y/n! I swear it's not what it looks like! Someone, uh, just gave it to me.." She rolled her eyes, she walked over. As they reached to car she handed the keys to Techno. Techno started the car, but did not drive off.

"Y/n, I'm sorry about them." Micheal nodded, "just another group of assholes, kid." Micheal said, placing his hand on her shoulder. "I don't understand why you would want to fake something like that.." She whispered, "it's terrible." She huffed.

Techno nodded, "I tried to warn you. Not everyone's a good person." He placed his hand on her leg, "I should have already learned that." She grumbled, her arms crossed.

"Let's get some breakfast and head home."

Time Skip

Y/n was still pretty upset that she was lied to. "Y/n!" The girls yelled when she walked in and immediately started talking to her. She smiled and nodded, listening to her every word. Techno kissed her cheek, "I'm going to shower really quickly."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

91.1K 4.5K 57
To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happiness and became the light that would glow...
54.6K 1.8K 34
**DISCONTINUED** 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙼𝚈 𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙽. . . 𝖽𝗌𝗆𝗉 / 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 🜸 ̽₊ 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 �...
216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
352K 13.5K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...