Little Sister (Bnha Fic)

By Mini_monster_5

Anji Todoroki is the younger twin sister of Shoto Todoroki. Despite possessing a powerful quirk, great streng... More

Quirk
Exam
Home
Pride
Memories
Friends
Dropped
Mr. Yagami
Fake
Mask
Wrong
Fight
Promise
USJ
Nomu

Begin

284 8 35
By Mini_monster_5

After everyone found their seats, the teacher moved to the front of the classroom. The guy looked homeless. He had messy black hair, that looked as though it hadn't been cut in years, black eyes with dark circles underneath, and a permanent frown plastered on his tired face. He was also wrapped in a large mustard yellow sleeping bag.

"That's our teacher?" Anji wondered.

"Alright, now that everyone is seated, we can begin" he said.

He shuffled out of his sleeping bag to reveal an all black outfit with yellow goggles and a long gray scarf wrapped around his neck.

"My name is Shota Aizawa" he continued "You will refer to me as Mr. Aizawa and nothing else. No exceptions"

Suddenly, Little Green let out a loud gasp of surprise, causing every head to turn toward him.

"You're Eraser Head!" he said with a star struck face.

"Wait, like the number nine hero?" A pink skinned girl with yellow horns asked.

"No way! That's awesome!" said a large boy with spiky brown hair.

Anji turned behind her to talk to Bakugou, "What are they talking about?" she whispered.

"You're serious?" Bakugou asked, cocking an eyebrow.

Anji shrugged.

Bakugou let out a sigh "He's the number nine hero. His quirk allows him to erase the quirk of anyone he looks at. He's retired now, but he used to be a nightshift hero. He also hates publicity so no one really knew what he looked like until now"

"Oohh" Anjj replied "Thank you, Bakugou!"

She gave him a smile and turned around to face the front where Mr. Aizawa was giving out the lesson plan. Bakugou had to glare downward at his desk to mask his pink face.

"Alright" Mr. Aizawa announced "Everyone to the field. And quickly, you fall behind, you drop out"

"Yes sir!" the class responded.

They all got dressed in their training uniforms and lined up in front of Mr. Aizawa, who wore the same outfit he had on in the classroom.

"Isn't it too hot to wear that many layers?" Anji thought to herself.

"Alright" Mr. Aizawa announced "We're going to be doing a placement test today. You will find multiple obstacles to test your quirks abilities and versatility. This test is to view your potential to be a hero. The person who scores the lowest has none and will be expelled immediately"

"WHAT!?" the entire class exclaimed.

"You can't do that!" Ochako cried "I mean, we just got here! And even if it wasn't the first day it isn't fair!

"And you think natural disasters are?" Mr. Aizawa claps back "In the real world, things aren't fair. There is no redo button or second chance. The decision you make then will affect the entire mission. This is Final Selection. If you dont make the cut, you're out. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Bakugou" Mr. Aizawa called out "You placed first in the entrance exam, correct?"

Bakugou simply shrugged his shoulders "Yeah, what of it?"

"He placed before me?" Anji thought "This could be my chance! I can beat him now!"

"How far was your ball toss in middle school?"

"About seventy meters" Bakugou answered.

Mr. Aizawa handed Bakugou a baseball and stepped back with the rest of the class.

"Now try it with your quirk" he said, pulling out a measuring device from his pocket.

"His quirk. I get to see how he beat me! I wonder what-"

"D I I E E E ! ! !"

Bakugou let out a cry as he released the ball from his hand, a large explosion launching it farther than any man could ever hope to reach. Bakugou turned to the class who's looks of pure shock and awe caused him to chuckle. He then turned to Mr. Aizawa to see the distance of his throw. Mr. Aizawa responded by turning the measuring device to face him and the class.

"Seven-hundred and five meters!?"

A small rover went to retrieve the baseball and returned it to Bakugou.

"Woah! That's incredible!" Anji exclaimed "With a quirk like that it's no wonder you were in first place!"

"Ana" Shoto said, using his nickname for her "Didn't he beat you?"

Anji nodded "But I'm not even upset about it anymore! His quirk is amazing and there are other opportunities to completely crush him!"

"How can she say something so scary but still be so adorable?!" The entire class internally melted at the younger twins cuteness.

"You think you're better than me Inferno?!" Bakugou challenged.

Anji shrugged "I don't know. I might be! The only reason I couldn't get any more points was because I was helping save Ochako"

Ochako slightly blushed at her statement. She was smitten with Anji but also a little embarrassed about the fact that she needed rescuing.

"I'm sure she could easily beat you" Shoto defended "She is incredibly smart and powerful even without the use of her quirk"

Bakugou let out a loud growl and used his quirk to launch the baseball full force at Anji.

"LOOK OUT!!" class 1-A cried and jumped out of the way of the makeshift missile.

Anji stood still and waited as the ball flew in her direction. She then caught it with one hand just before it reached her face. The impact of the ball meeting her hand sent a shock wave, blowing back a couple of the students closest to her. Once the dust had settled, everyone stared in amazement at Anji Todoroki, ball in hand, completely unscathed.

"Wow!" Anji cried "That was such a good throw! If I were any ordinary teenage girl I might've lost my arm!"

"How is she still so sweet?!" class 1-A thought in unison.

"Kacchan why would you do something like that!?" Little Green cried "You could've killed her!"

"Highly unlikely" Shoto said "Anji has incredible reflexes and a higher level of strength than the average fifteen year old"

"Oh come on! I'm not that strong" Anjj denied "I simply waited for the ball to slow down so I could catch it easier"

Shoto nodded "She's also very smart"

"Anji Todoroki" Mr. Aizawa called "Since you feel the need to start rivalries on the first day, you may go next"

"Yes, sir!"

Anji made her way to Bakugou's previous position, ball in hand. She stood right where he did, and Mr. Aizawa moved to stand with the class. He held up the measuring device and gestured for her to begin. Anji assumed a proper stance, took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and threw the ball. The baseball flew from her palm followed by a concentrated blast of fire, sending it hurdling forward.

"Holy crap!" Kaminari exclaimed, nearly falling over "I don't think any of us could top that!"

"Oh thank you Denki!" Anji replied with a smile.

"Well let's see!" Mina cried.

Sero jumped over to fling his arm around Anji's shoulder "Yeah how far did she go?"

"Alright alright calm down" Aizawa said checking the measuring device "Seven-hundred and eight meters"

"Way to go!" Sero cheered holding out his hand.

Anji simply stared at Sero, confused.

"What's wrong with your arm?" Anj asked "Is it stuck? Do you need help?"

"Huh?"

"Its a high-five!" Kaminari said, running to Sero.

"A what?"

"Here, I'll show you" Kaminari said.

He then raised his hand and slapped Sero's with it. Sero seemed pleased at the fact that he no longer had to hold his arm in the air. The two of them suddenly turned to Anji with a hand in the air for her.

"Now you!" They said.

Anji smiled and hit each of their hands with her own. She giggled at the strange bubbly feeling a simple clap caused. The two boys couldn't help the blush that dusted their faces.

"What was that?!" they internally panicked "How can someone like this even exist!?"

"She's so cute!!" thought class 1-A.

"MY LITTLE ANJI IS SO STRONG AND SMART!!!" Dark Shadow cried, lifting Anji into the air and squeezing her.

"Dark Shadow! Put her down her at once!" Fumikage roared chasing after the shadow beast.

"BUT FUMIIIII!!" Dark Shadow whined.

"No buts, release her immediately!"

"Okayyyy" Dark Shadow pouted.

Dark Shadow gently set Anji down and shrunk down to curl around Fumikage. Anji gave Dark Shadow a small pat on the head and they returned to their class along with Sero and Kaminari.

That's when Mr. Aizawa began the course.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 39.4K 58
Shoto Todoroki is Endeavors' youngest son and his 'masterpiece' compared to his older siblings. However at the age of seven another child was born to...
231 9 6
πˆππ€π‘πˆ πŒπˆπƒπŽπ‘πˆπ˜π€, Izuku's twin sister and aspiring hero to be. Unlike her brother, Inari was born with a quite powerful quirk: fire manipu...
94.9K 2.2K 38
(Y/N) Todoroki is Shoto Todorokis twin. She and her family all thought she was quirkless when her twin brother got his. She tried to protect Shoto fr...
57.7K 1.5K 34
Hotaru Todoroki shared a lot of things with her twin brother Shoto, but their Mother's beloved Ice Quirk wasn't want of them. Regardless of appearanc...